• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Nope.
Except the Stealth Jet was the only mentioned aircraft that escaped. It's occupants (besides Val), are the only survivors from the assault.
Anyways, I launched 4 missiles, so get over it. Saying more were launched would technically be indirectly autoing Jack. There's only one aircraft, and Jack is driving said aircraft.
Case fucking closed.
This is why.

@Mecha Who Some characters post what happened to them a few moments earlier in the rp if they were busy, maybe that was the case and you just made an assumption. Dont try to be a smartass, it doesnt suit you.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
... Bah, I don't care if you say I'm a dumbass or a smartass or any fucking thing. I'm not a triggered 5 years old. I'm just assuming, and that's really normal to any human being to do, and probably you already have assumed something. And incorrectly. Assuming is just a stupid thing humans learned to do and don't learned how to don't do.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yep. Anyone is smarter than one single cell brain. And everyone has one cell. And I honestly don't want to argue, because it's really stupid to argue in a RP site, or in PM. I have a single cell brain or some shit like that, but at least I don't argue in a RP site.
And why the fuck you care if I'm smart or if I'm dumb?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Hm... Yep, we are not arguing. We are offending each other. In many different ways. Anyways, you can continue talking alone. I'm not going to answer anyways, because probably I'm going to be triggered if I read what you say, so, I'm just going to ignore.

So... When do I introduce Mike?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
He is smart (Please don't continue this shit I'm done with that) and can control Earth and Air. More info here:
Name: Mike Walker
Appearance: Mike has blue short hair, has green eyes, is thin and tall. He has white skin too.
Height: 5' 9''
Clothing: Likes to use green, but he uses a black jacket and red shirt. He uses jeans and brown shoes. And he uses black glasses.
Tattoos/Marks?: Nah. Nope. Any.
Personality: He doesn't like to talk and is shy. He usually doesn't talk to new people, but he talks a lot with his friends. A lot. When he is angry he becomes a little bit violent and his power increases. A lot too. But he is usually happy. He is really intelligent for his age (Not like Jim, that is pretty dumb for his age) and usually make good choices. He is pretty talented with fighting and when he needs to, he kills with no regret. Any.
Powers: Earth control and Air control powers- Welp, he can control Air and Earth... Just that. He can creates mini-Earthquakes/tornados and when he is angry he can create stronger earthquakes and tornados. He can also attack people with parts of the ground and waves of really strong air. Can't think of a better way of explaining. He is on reality powerful, because of his intelligency and because of his powers.
Past: When Mike was a kid, he was abandoned by his parents and arrested by the government. He was really studious, and most times he used the government computers-- Yep I said that right-- to study. He obviously was punished when he did, but he already did. One time, he escaped. With a master plan, after a lot of months thinking of it, he escaped. After that, he is now travelling around the Himalaias.
Yep, I'm posting the character sheet again. I'm savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.