• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally threw x amount of soldiers into a wall it takes a lot out of him.
Since telekinesis is a bit of an OP ability it has a negative effect on Josh if he over uses it.

So, I have an interesting idea. At some point in the story (not now), later, the metas begin to slowly develop an immunity to the nullifiers, meaning the government will need to spend time, money, and research on working up new one.

The cave was attacked, Ryker leading it, but quickly leaving before Jack arrived and took on Alex, Marik, and Dylan.
Alex left and joined Josh to take on the Commander. Marik did nothing because Zander was offline, and Jack defeated Dylan in 1v1, before heading outside to watch the Commander get his ass beat.
Jack also put Nathan out of commission with an extremely powerful tranq, and beat the shit out of a now unconscious Adam.
Obviously, all the soldiers attacked, and all acted as canon fodder, regardless of being Elite Soldiers with similar training to Jack, but Jack's just far superior.
Also, it was agreed that minor autoing is allowed in certain situations, mainly by antagonists, hence to shorten a battle if need be. Somebody reported OmnipotentOnion and I for autoing, and I had to explain to Stellar the reasoning for this.
Everybody MUST read this.
If we are going to have any kind of auto, explain in OOC to display your rights to do this so no assholes decide to be goody little kids and report us.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Crap. I'm not even getting notifications.
Jim, like anyone, would run. Jim is super fast, he would try to defeat some soldiers (Yep, he is strong enough to defeat some) and after that he will run. Run. Gotta go fast.

If we are going to have any kind of auto, explain in OOC to display your rights to do this so no assholes decide to be goody little kids and report us.
God, you've got to be kidding me. Reporting someone for autoing, in an RP you're not even in? Uuurgh

Anyway. If I may clarify, Ryker is one of the Metas employed by the hunting guys? And is Jack also with them?

Well, Jim never stood a chance against Jack.
But, because I can't kill off anyone yet, I'll just have Jim out of commission.

So, Val is another boss character. If she were to take on Jack, there would be a lot of autoing, but the thing about Jack, is he dodges most everything that comes his way. He doesn't like getting hit, but he for sure can take some heavy abuse, even brushing off most punches from the likes of even Dylan.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lucky enough, Jack breaked Jim's arm, making him unable to battle. If he didn't, Jim would go crazy and probably go to a speed near March 23. Jack would drive Jim insane. But, Jim's arm is breaked, so he cannot fight. And also, even if Jack is really fast, he isn't fast enough to dodge something going March 23 for example. March 23 is INSANELY fast, and probably impossible to something to dogde.
And that's not even next the speed Jim could go when he is literally crazy. He could go near light, which makes him probably strong enough to give a punch in Jack. And hurt him. A lot.
And break all his bones, and after that kill him destroying the entire planet!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm confused. You are talking about John the commander or about John Maggora (wtf is that) that is my character?
John is strong enough to hurt and even beat Jackass.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jack is strong, but John is just too precise. He could beat Jack if he wanted to. He is just really strong. Even being younger, he is an abomination. Really. He can go to speeds like Jim when crazy and is really strong. Not like Hulk or Superman, but he is strong. Really strong.
And also, CRAP. I've said March 23, didn't I? I meant Mach 23. And this is Mach 23:
T'echnical answer: Mach number is the ratio of velocity to speed of sound. Speed of sound is a function of temperature, which is a function of altitude (though at Mach 23, you'd better be above the thermopause), so it really depends.

Now assuming you are above the thermopause (temperature is constant with altitude, speed of sound is 660 mph, so Mach 23 = 15,180 mph.

Layman's answer: Extremely fucking fast.'

I'm the weirdest. You will never take that role from me.
Now, Jack isn't strong. He may have big muscles, but he's pretty fucking weak compared to others.
Being precise? Now, that's where Jack excels, along with killing.
Plus, Jack has a million different gadgets to use at his disposal. Yeah, I know. Cheap, but hey, how else is a powerless dude gonna take on the likes of Dylan, Marik, Adam, Alex, or any of the others?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yep. And I agree, Jack could beat John. If he was prepared for. If John just attacked him, he could beat Jack.

Batman has a magic satchel essentially. That utility belt sometimes seems to have a little more than it can carry.
I just want an opportunity to have Jack use Shark repellent.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Help? The only person that would help Alexandrea is Jim, that is dumb and his arm is breaked. Now, he isn't useful. And probably he is just going to be later.

Status
Not open for further replies.