• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Quit bluffing." Matt said coldly as the giant samurai flew up into the air, "Double Raijin Arrow." Matt said as the giant drew back a bow and shot two arrows made of black electricity right at Muteki Shogun. While the arrows speed at the Muteki Shogun the giant samurai lifted it's blade in the air, "Great Sword of the Lightning God." Matt said as a giant lightning bolt struck the samurai's sword. The sword glowed blue and black as power emanated from it. "I will finish this here and now!" Matt yelled at Chojin, the arrows picked up speed as they came closer and closer to the Muteki Shogun.

Vex clenched his eyes shut as his breathing slowed. "I got it....I got it..." he said softly as a bright green aura slowly washed out around him. "Ill just increase the strength of my regeneration ability. The light in the room slowed drained down the walls and moved in his direction. The room went black for a moment before light shot out from around Vex relighting the whole area. He was on his hands and knees, his breathing was rough as a teardrop rolled down his face, he slowly looked up, gleam shining through on his face. "Thank you..."

Ken ran into the room Miridia and Vex were. "Hey sorry to interrupt but there is a battle of giant outside between those two new guys. Chojin and Matt I think. Boris is already there and I just wanted to ask what we should do about it." Ken asked.

Boris was beside the giant battle. "Battle of big guys, better be careful." He said as he watched.

Vex stood up with a large grin on his face nodding to Miridia before walkover to the door. "Ill take care of it." He nodded slowly to Ken before flashing up the mountain. He float there just a few feet above the action looking down. "And what might this be?" he questioned with one eyebrow raised.

"Their still fighting? That's it if they don't listen I'm sending them to a pocket dimension on time out," Miridia huffed and marched away to deal with the fight. She stopped before reaching the stairs and looked at Ken, "by the way Fae was looking for you yesterday. She seemed pretty excited".

Muteki Shogun then use his first finisher "Shogun Flower Spary" he called out as he fire out a offensive blast of cherry blossoms projected from his chest medal. He them use his second finisher "Blazing Shogun Wave" he called out as he created a flaming energy wave protecting him.

Brandon watched as Vex flew by them. "He's going to burn out." He said before standing up. " I might as well try and help. " He snapped his finger and teleported to the battle. " Okay guys knock it off or else you'll have to deal with me." he said.

Matt looked at all the people trying to stop the fight. "Hmph." Matt said as he closed his eyes, then cut a mountain in half before making the giant disappear. "Why do you try to stop us?" Matt asked Vex in a cold voice, there was blood running down his face from his right eye.

Ken looked at Miridia. "Oh thanks for telling me, so where can I find her right now? I've been training for the past few days." he said.

Boris ran toward Matt. "Why you fighting in the first place?" he asked.

"More than likely their pissed off at something." Brandon said as he walked closer. " it's a good way to relive stress Borris." He said as he walked up beside the bear.

Muteki Shogun then look at everyone "NO" he roar out as punch the mountains as he threw a tantrum "let me finish the fight you..you dumb heads" he yelled out and stumped his foot as it cost a earthquake.

"I don't know. Maybe in my study? She seemed interested in some of my books," Miridia shrugged and climbed the stairs to help Lyric with the garden. The witch and the mother speaking about what may happen at the tournament.

"He drew his blade on me and Darcel." Matt said as his eyes burned red, Matt then turned back toward Vex, "I know, but I wanted to test my eyes in a true fight." Matt explained. Matt then looked back at Chojin, then at Vex "What an idiot. He still wants to fight." Matt said in annoyed tone.

Vex looked up at Chojin with severe agitation on his face. "You've done enough dumb shit already! Im destroying your soul!" As he said this a crackling white ball of energy appeared in his hand and he shot behind Chojin. "Rest well..." He said a as he board the attack through Chojins body and flooded his soul with light, burning it out.

Boris was knocked down by the quake. "Oww... that stings." He said quietly as steam erupted from his body. Boris seemingly started to grow bigger.

"Ok thanks Miridia." Ken said as he ran into her study.

Matt then turned to face Chojin again, his left eye dripped blood, "Here's my parting gift, Rijin arrow!" Matt yelled as he shot a black arrow from his left eye, then made it give toward Chojin to combine with the other attacks. "He's definitely a goner." Matt said in a cold voice, "Shall we go back home?" Matt asked as he faced Vex.

Last edited:
Grace stood with her back to the door. She had a book in her hand and a smile on her face as she looked through the other dimensional object with a fascination. She adjusted her voice box, her smile softening as she touched it.

Muteki Shogun the fell forward as he hit the ground the Shogun the blew up revealing to be a robot as gaint robots parts flew everywhere. In the air two balls of light flew into the sky before disappearing with a red and blue bodies after them

"Of course I have tea. Go choose something from the brown rack in the kithen and not the blue," the witch looked up from the cabbage she was weeding and sat back on her heels to look at him before going back to gardening. She then moved into the green house, picking out unwanted visitors from the pots inside.

Matt watched Chojin disappear, "I guess that's the fate of all fools." Matt said as he followed Vex down to Miridia's house. Matt then immediately collapsed into a chair. "Uh, man that hurt." Matt said as he closed his eyes and changed them back to normal. Matt then slowly got up and went into the bathroom to clean the blood off of his face. Matt then walked out of the bathroom and asked, "Do you have any pain medicine or something? That guy was a fool, but he wasn't a pushover." Matt said.

Ken turned around. "Hey Fae, Miridia said you had something to show me." He said.

Boris turned around and slowly went back to his normal size. "Lets go back to mansion now that giant problem is over."

Vex sipped his tea while sitting there thinking about how he's going to train Matt and Kia today. He heard Matt's request and called him over pouring a glass of tea. "Drink up, its got soothing properties to it.

In the ash layed a lifeless dummy who was half burn but was Crush as a giant hand fell on top it. In heaven Chojin sat on a cloud as he look up to see God staring at him "what" he ask as God smile "your safe now my child" God said

"Ken! It's good to see you haven't run off again," the woman spun around and closed her book. She hugged him close and kissed his lips gently, "I have great news! Like really good news, im super excited and it's absolutely amazing for me".

"Thank you." Matt said as he reached out and grabbed the cup of tea and began to drink it. "So, did you fix your problem?" Matt asked as he looked at Vex. Matt then looked out the window, "I wonder what kind of training we will be doing today." Matt said with a faint smile, thinking out loud, "I've already done my warm up." Matt said with a smirk.

"Ok listen to this," she pulled out her phone and played back a message on her answering machine. It was her father, the gruff man not sounding the happiest, "hey darling. So I know you've been looking forward to this and I've been looking forward to this too. I was hoping it would be later in life though but it seems your mother has different plans. I'm retiring and as my heiress this means you are the new ceo. Call me back so we can discuss this when you can".

"I know. Oh by the way, are you free next weekend? There's gonna be a party in celebration and I wanted to know if you could come as my date," Fae smiled and kissed his cheek as she practically bounced up in down in excitement. She did a quick twirl and hummed.

"It appears she's busy right now, guess its just gonna be me and you." Vex said flashing back into the kitchen. "Meet me in the field outside." With that, he disappeared again.

"Alright, I'll meet you there." Matt said as he got up and got his sword and secured to the back of his waist. Matt then left the house and ran out to the field. "So, what will we be doing today?" Matt asked Vex, he then looked around the area to see if he could spot Kia, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Well we'll start with the basics. We're going to train your normal body to its current absolute maximum potential. After we've done that, we'll start working on your powers. Lets start with simple and hand to hand, ill hold back." Vex took a fighting stance and gave a sly grin.

"If you don't mind, may I use my visual powers? It will also help me track movements better." Matt said as he got into a fighting stance. "I've never been much of a fist fighter, but I'll do my best." Matt added as he got ready.

Darcel wiped sweat from his forehead, as he stirred herbs in his pot. He slowly reached into his pocket and ripped a small packet and poured it into the mixture. After the liquid nearly poured out of the pan due to the affects of the packet, the boy grabbed a small vile and filled it with the mysterious liquid. He let out a soft hum, as he removed the pan from the open fire.

The beast cradled Zack in her mane, after she woke up due to son hitting her face.