• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Darcel sighed, and walked over to his boiling pan. "I hope so, it sucks living alone, taking care of tribe people." he dropped for greens into the boiling liquid. "Any other questions..?"

Chojin smiled as he look up "well you can call that but i guess" he said as he place his hand up high in the sky as he Falcon landed on the ground as be air push him back

"Dinner was made and people are becoming couples. James showed up again, peed off mirida and Lyric but him and Lyric are chill, now both Miridia and James are gone. Darcel is freaking out? I think dasken is hallucinating and I'm not sure what is going gin with the others," Grace called after akron as she rocked Alex to put him to sleep. She then ushered the kids to go get ready for bed and Lyric walked in, carrying Cassie.

Kia gasped and she fell on the ground and she groaned "you know i hate cheats" she said and she sighed and she got up and she sighed " hmm lets fight for real now" she said and she charged at him and she hit him.

The demon groaned and he died quickly and Alya sighed " Adam...." she whispered and she whimpered and she drooped. " Adam please get me out of this cage!"

Zak wandered back to Miridia's mansion, missing the dark figure curled up in the yard. He walked inside, and saw Darcel. He seemed distraught.
"Darcel? Y-you okay? How are your eyes doing..?" He asked.

Akron rolled his eyes. "Which is the exact reason why I need some sleep." His grouchy expression faded, though, as Lyric walked in. He ran a hand through his messy hair and stroked his growing beard. "Hey. Sorry about that."

Vex grabbed Kia's fist and swung her over his shoulder before pinning her to the ground, a sly grin on his face, "Is this real enough for ya?" He asked standing up holding his hand out to help her up.

"Uh yeah....why are you living alone and taking care of tribes people?"Vex asked Darcel, eyebrow raised at the boys strange circumstances.

"They found me, and I live alone because..." he looked around, thinking for a minute. "I don't know why I live alone, but I help the tribes people because they need me." Darcel was about to sit, until he noticed Zak walk in. "They're fine I guess. Still blind though." he complained as his eyes changed purple.

"It's fine. Can you help me with Cassie? I'm just gonna help the kids to bed then take a quick shower," Lyric sighed as she grimmanced at herself. She held her daughter out to her love and smiled happily at him, laughing a little when Cassie started to squirm around.

Kia groaned and she looked at him and she sighed " I think i'm done" she said and she took his hand " I will never stand a change against you...if i do i will still lose your just powerful" she said and she groaned.

James looked at Miridia. "Well since I have nothing to do." He said. "I'll be by you're side Ms. Miridia." He said as he gently touched her shoulder.

"Alright, 2, let's get back to Miridia's it's getting late and we need to sleep." Matt said as he got up and put out the fire. Matt activated his visual powers, they made the sound of a sword being drawn. Matt jumped into the air, "Susanoo!" Matt yelled as a black rib cage appeared around him, then it morphed into a giant samurai with wings. He used this to fly to Miridia's in seconds. Matt then deactivated his powers and walked into the doorway, "What the hell?" Matt said as he sensed something unusual as he opened the door.

"We have known eachother long enough that you just have to call me Miridia. We have been over this and if I have to use you as a pillow again I will because I really just need to fall into a good sleep for a couple days without my bedroom wall getting destroyed," Miridia sighed and shot him a tired smile before drinking more of her tea. She clicked her tongue at the taste and stood up, "should we return home"?

Chojin then got on Tsubasamaru as the Falcon flew over to Miridia's house as Tsubasamaru landed on the ground as he got up and the Falcon left as he walk into the house "helle" he said

Vex smiled and put his hands on Kia's shoulders. "Im sorry that im not great to train with....let me try something." He took a step back and his eyes were completely filled with a what looked like black smoke. After a moment a figure formed in front of Kia, Vex' eyes returned to normal and the figure fully formed. It was perfect copy of Kia. "If you think im to big of a challenge how do you think youd do against yourself?"

Dasken groaned, curled on the ground near the door. His shirt was torn and tattered, and his arms had bruises spread all over them. His face was tearstained, eyes closed but obviously puffy. On occasion, a blast would knock Dasken back a few feet, and he would let out a mere squeak in response.

Darcel stirred his food, and waited for the herbs to melt fully into liquid. He reached above him, and felt around for his pouch full of viles. He dropped a few onto the floor, but used the remaining ones in his hand to collect the potion.

Kia blushed and she fell back amazed " So are you gonna control..hmm me?" she asked and she got ready and she threw a punch at herself and she smiled "this is so weird " she said and she fought herself.

Zak walked up to Darcel. He looked nervous, but he had grown half a foot in the time that he trained. He shuffled his left foot a little bit. "Are you... are you blind?" He asked meekly.

Darcel looked up trying to find Zak's face, so he could look at him. "Indeed, watch out for the viles sir." he spoke as he placed the liquid into his pockets.

The beast circled her master's house, looking for her saddle.

Everytime Kia threw a punch her clone did the same. There fists collided and no one was gaining any ground. "Kia you cant fight yourself like this. You have to try things youve never done before. She is a perfect copy of you and knows all your moves, the only way to win is by fighting differently."

Zak nearly leaped out of his skin, literally jumping in the air and holding his left foot. He slowly and cautiously put it back down. "I'm no good at social situations. I came here to, uh..." he looked at Darcel in the eyes, his own sea green eyes sparkling and blazing at the same time. "I can give you a major power-up, if you can avoid spilling too much blood."

Matt walked into the house after Chojin 2, just in case anything popped out. "Hey guys." Matt said as he entered the house, "These is 2, he looks a lot like Chojin, but he's not." Matt said as he grabbed some water and sat down. "So, what's our plan for tomorrow?" Matt asked as he looked around the room

"Thank you," Lyric kissed his cheek before helping Sabrina and Zack back to their house so she could put them safely into their beds. She smiled and kissed their heads before going to grab what she needed to wash up.

Grace cleaned the kitchen, packing up the food and singing softly as she went along in the kitchen.

Darcel sat onto the couch, "It depends, what is it?" he questioned Zak, as his eyes flashed between black and purple.

The beast began to chase a butterfly, her tail whipping in the wind.

Kia nodded and she thought of a way she hasn't never done before "oh ok" she said and she shot a fire ball at Kia's clone's feet and she charged forward and she tried to stab her in the chest.

Zak shuffled his feet anxiously without losing eye contact, making the situation a bit awkward. "I can strengthen your blood further and let it regenerate your body near-instantaneously, as well as giving you a near-limitless supply of excess blood to fight with. But..." he looked down.

Kia's clone melted away as the fireball his its feet. Vex stood up and clapped. "Very good Kia, I didnt even know you could still use fire like that. Would you like me to make some more or would you like a break?"

Darcel stared Zak in the eyes, even though he couldn't see, he could feel them. " There has to be a catch, I didn't think this stubborn of a person could change over two years." he let out a soft chuckle , and took a sip from his vile.

Vex who had been standing in the room listening as Zak came in, he stepped in front of the man. "If there are negative side effects I suggest you tell Darcel before hand."

Zak's overgrown hair covered his eyes temporarily, and Zak grabbed onto Darcel's arm tightly, knuckles turning white. "Trust me. You will have no negative side effects."

Kia sighed " Nah i'm good" she said and she drooped " You know what...i think i'm gonna walk home today" she said walking past him and she sighed " your strong...i wonder when i'll become that strong" she smiled.

Last edited:
The boy's face turned slightly red, " A, don't touch me. B, this better not have a catch.. I remember how it was when I first meet you." he looked around the room. Darcel put his arm on Zak's shoulder, and pulled himself up, making him close to Zak's face. The blood bender detached himself from Zak's grip and walked outside the cabin. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Zak's face was pale, and he felt like puking, but his empathy link had been successfully been set up without Darcel knowing. I have to prepare for a ton of pain...
He laid his hands on Darcel's shoulders, and closed his eyes. Darcel could feel the change, but any and every ounce of pain Darcel would have felt flooded into Zak. Zak struggled to stay conscious, and managed to hold in his bile. He was thrice as pale whenhe was done, half an hour of misery later. "Done. It's... done..." He panted, sounding as energetic and happy as he could.
Which wasn't very energetic or happy.