• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Lilly wasn't a girl from birth. Fae helped her to realize who she wanted to be. That all happened in a different timeline that changed because Joshua, now James, made a deal with Middie," she knew she must have sounded insande but knew that with what everyone had been through that is didn't sound so strange. Cassie smiled and gently patted beast's snout.

Muteki Shogun then look down at the other "hello im Muteki Shogun" he said as he wave at them "im looking for Matt, Darcel, Kai, and Adam" he said as he covered hisbface from then.

Darcel's head sagged down. "J-josh... He made me loose the only person that loved me...?" his voice was broken and hollow. Tears began to sprout in his eyes, then drip down his face. The child's hands and legs began to shake, as blood poured from his mouth.

Beast nudged Cassie's hand, then looked over at Darcel. Concern flooded the canine's face.

Alya sighed and she looked at him and she sighed "or i could go in my animal form" she chuckled and she walked ahead and she bummed into something and she looked up and drool fell on her face and she was grabbed by a demon and she was thrown in a cage "fuck.." she said. the demon laughed and he went to charge at Adam

"Shhhh. He didn't know, he didn't know. Zack loves you, Sabrina loves you, beast does and so do I," Lyric pulled darcel close and wiped away as much as she could. She pressed his head to her shoulder and whispered calming words, "it's ok. There are plenty more people. He also has his memories of the other timeline so maybe something can still happen".

Vex flashed next to Darcel, "Hey...." he said plainly staring at the boy.

Vex finished his food and looked over to Kia, "Wanna go spar some more? I promise I wont cheat this time." He gave a mischievous grin.

"Well." Adam raises his arm, and throws the Demon back into a Tree as he readied an attack. Kelly fluttered from his Shoulder as Adam's face split into a grin. "Let's have a little fun, shall we?"

The boy's body began to tremble. "You don't get it... Everyone around me leaves.." words began to spill from his mouth. His eyes turned into a deep blue ; a change that has never happened before.

The beast let out soft whimpers, and small fire formed in her eyes. The blood on the ground dissipated.

Muteki Shogun then stomp his foot creating a earthquake as he look down on them "it's rude not to said hello to someone" he said as he pull out a huge book and read it "lets see" he thought to himself

( @Light MaskMan wait who are you talking to?)
Kia groaned and she got up " Cheat and i'm gonna leave and go on another adventure for three years again" she growled and she smiled at him "ok lets do this" she said and she chuckled and she looked up " hmm what made that earthquake"

Alya sighed and she watched. The demon lord well so called ran at him and he chuckled "weak" he laughed

"Darcel. We won't listen to you. please call down," Lyric whimpered and gently rubbed his cheek with her thumb. She kissed his forehead and smiled softly even though he couldn't see it, "please calm down".

Adam grinned and raised his left arm, and the Demon became surrounded by dozens of other Adams, all grinning, their eyes glowing a faint red. "The last Demon that called me weak like that... I killed him." They say in unison. "This'll be fun."

Vex placed his hand on Darcel's shoulder, unfazed by the blood. "Let me ask you something, does it look like any of us plan to leave? Hell I dont even know you but I wouldnt just leave because your an outcast, same as me. We've all got bad memories but dont let them hold you back and please dont let them decide your future. No one is leaving you this time..."

Vex grabbed Kia, "Lets go fast." He said with a grin before flashing back out to the field they battled in before. He let Kia go and smiled. "You ready to lose?"

Darcel fell to the ground. Vex and Lyric's words melted into his brain, as a fake smile sprouted on his face. Black blood began to mix in with the tears in his eyes, as he began to faintly whisper. "Seth" a blood puddle took his place, and he teleported away.

The canine looked afraid for her master, trying to teleport to blood that doesn't have a heart, is disastrous. She began to dash towards the house, leaving a path a fire behind her.

Matt walked outside to see the giant robot thing Chojin 2 was controlling. "Uhhh, that thing again?" Matt asked as he looked up at the giant robot. "What the hell do you want?!" Matt yelled up to Chojin, "It's rude to create earthquakes like that!" Matt yelled up to Chojin's giant robot.

Vex smiled as the boy teleported away. "Well its not gonna be that easy." He closed his eyes and targeted the boys unique energy pattern. He to turned to Lyric, "Ill be right back" He flashed out of sight before reappearing behind Darcel, "Long time no see..."

A giant gash circled Darcel's neck. Blood teleportation doesn't work well for him. The boy began to cough up blood, for he was dehydrated and wounded. He put his right hand on his wound, and let the blood drip onto his fingers.

The giant came bursting through the door, and stood over her master.

Vex immediately sprung into action when he saw the boy. "Damn, you pull some risky stunts you know that?" He said as his hands began to glow a faint green as he healed the boy. "This should fix up the wounds but your still very dehydrated, we need to get some fluids in you."

Matt closed his eyes and concentrated very hard, he linked his mind with Vex's, "Hey, there's another one of Chojin's robots out here making earthquakes." Matt said to Vex through his mind, Matt then fell unto his knee and held his left eye, "That's really hard to pull of when I'm not looking at him." Matt said as he panted.

"Oh, you could have just said that before you made those earthquakes." Matt said to the Muteki Shogun. "I mean, it's up to Vex. Maybe he'll let you train with use." Matt said as he turned back to the house. "Hey, are you like baby Chojin or something?" Matt asked as he looked back at the robot thing.

Muteki Shogun then then grew mad "dont call me CHOJIN" he yelled out as a flash of light surrounding Muteki Shogun grew brighter as Muteki Shogun then disappear as Chojin appeared in his place falling down to the ground

Kia chuckled and she rolled her eyes " Lose" she laughed and she giggled " Ok lets do this" she said and she got ready. and she waited for him to do something. "hehe you first" he said.

Alya watched and she gasped. The demon groaned and he went to attack the one he thought was the real one.

Darcel looked at Vex, confusion panning over his face. "Someone needs you... Matt does... He is calling you" the boy whispered as he pulled out his vile, and drank from it.

Matt covered his eyes from the bright light, "What's his deal?" Matt asked as he squinted to get a better looked at the kid who was falling through the air, "No way.... Is that Chojin?" Matt asked with a complete look of surprise on his face. "But... Vex destroyed your soul.." Matt muttered as he approached the smaller Chojin.

Vex smiled. "Eh its just Chojin, Matt will be fine. You on the other hand have seen better days." He finished healing the boy and sat down with his legs crossed. "So Darcel....id like to ask you some questions. You may not like some of them but I just wanna get my facts straight, is this okay?" He focused in on Matt, "If he doesnt stop just have deal with him. If he does stop....I dont know.....give him some food and tell him to shut up."

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Matt said to Vex through his head, then disconnected the link as it was to straining on him. "Hey, so little Chojin." Matt said as he walked up to him and pulled out a piece of cooked pork and a slice of bread, "Take this and please shut up." Matt said as he handed Chojin the food.

Darcel sat up, and walked around the cabin. He dropped herbs into a metal pot, and he began cooking. "Go ahead, my mind is becoming more despondent." he whispered as the steam began to rise from the pot.

Chojin had landed on his arm as he hit the ground "AAHHHH" he yell out in pain as he grab his arm Chojin then look at Matt "im not Chojin im 2 stop calling me Chojin im like that dead beat of a father" he said in lain as he got up on his feet he the took the food "thanks you" he said as he ate the bread

It turned out to be a fake. One of the Adams lifted the Demon into the air, and slammed him into the ground, crushing him into the ground, the ground sinking beneath the gravity and force being put onto it. Another Adam lifted his arm, and a spike of Earth pierced through the Demon's middle, rising from the Ground, impaling him.

Vex crossed his arms and leaned back relaxing, his face was slightly more serious. "So tell me....who is Seth?" He was trying to be careful with his wording as he didnt know this boys triggers yet.

Darcel sighed, and walked over towards his shrine. He opened the casing and picked up an urn. "Seth was my father, he hated me.. Heh." the boy placed the urn back, and continued to heat up the herbs.

"Oh um sorry, 2." Matt said to the kid as he looked down at him. "So, sorry about your father even though you seem to not like him." Matt said as he set next to 2 as he created a small fire with his lightning power.
Hmm, I have my Susanoo and he has his Shogun thing, they are both giant. Maybe I can train him. Matt thought to himself as he sat across from 2. "So, you seem pretty young. How old are you?" Matt asked, "I'm only fifteen so, it's nice to meet someone who is younger than me." Matt said with a smile.

Vex charged at Kia and swung his foot around attempting to kick her in the side.

"Okay just curious because I heard you say his name earlier. So can I now ask who is uh...Lilly, I think her name was?" He asked Darcel.

Darcel paused, his eyes turned into a black color. "Joshua... He killed her..." He took a deep breath, and walked around the room. The water in the pan began to boil over, until Darcel put his hand onto a wall support beam. He motion Vex over, and showed him a carving in the wall. The carving was a blooming rose. "I grew a special rose in my garden for her... She never got to see it.." he mumbled.

"Well, I kinda fought with him and nearly killed him, then Vex showed up and finished him off." Matt said as he looked toward the ground, feeling bad that he had almost killed the kid's father. "So, what is this Muteki Shogun thing?" Matt asked as he looked up at 2.

Chojin then look up "well Muteki Shogun is a ninja technique that involves the Ape, the Wolf, the Bear, the Crane, and finally the Frog together they make one and that is Muteki Shogun" he explain. Chojin then realize something "hand check this" he said as he got up "Tsubasamaru" he call out as a Giant robot falcon appeared from the sky coming down to him.

"So, you're a ninja?" Matt asked as he watched the giant falcon come from the sky. "Well my powers are well, powers of the eyes. I haven't really come up with a name from them yet." Matt said as he looked into the fire. "I can also control lightning and stuff so yeah." Matt said as sparks appeared in his palm and began to dance around.

"I see..." Vex out his hand on the younger boys shoulder. "It really sucks losing someone like that....but its not over. Youve got a lot of people who care about you, a family, and im sure there is someone out there who is truly meant for you..." Vex smiled softly and cracked his neck. "Now brighten up. Life is a bitch, sometimes you gotta hit the fuck it button and keep going."