• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Painful Pasts And Shining Futures

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Dande and Ann saw all that Anokhi saw within the Mismageous. "Excuse me, you Mightyena, could you tell me why that pokemon attacked us and where is he now?" Ann was very worried. Dande was on the floor, for he was almost dead.
"Save them all Ann, they are doomed." Dande whispered. "They're coming..."
At that moment, a huge pack of Wurmples ran out of the trees in the opening. Several Bidoofs and Budews charged out. They all had worried expressions on their faces. Then, it could be seen what was frightening them: a Honchkrow flew in a fired several blasts of wind and dark pulses towards the packs of running pokemon, instantly fainting groups of them.
-------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zachary

Species: Honchkrow

Last edited by a moderator:
The white Lucario jumped up and before anyone could realize what happened, the Honchkrow was on the ground, but the Lucario appeared to have been paralyzed.

(Up to four characters allowed, per person)

Anokhi turned away from her berries, to face Dande and Ann. "You mean, that Mismagius? It seems that he's left now," she explained, "I'll be damned if I know where that Honchkrow came from, though..."

The village's pyroar mayor, and his litleo daughter, Misa, came to greet the two pokemon.

"Is everything alright?" The pyroar enquired.

"That's what we came to ask," Misa answered, "Papa thought that he heard something, so we're here to see if there's something wrong."

The pyroar looked down at Dande. "This pokemn needs help...Misa, would you go and get Shizuka?"

"Yes, papa!" Misa answered. Shizuka was a blissey, and the closest thing that the pokemon village had to a doctor.

"Ann, Anokhi, and...You, the Lucario! Can you watch Dande until Shizuka arrives?"

"Yes sir!" Anokhi answered.

"My name is White Lightning, the Bio-Weaponized Lucario. I was made for military uses. Those days have changed. So, let me show you my skills. How about you try and land a hit on me!?"

"We have a severely injured pokemon in need of help! This is hardly the time for you to show your skills against me," the Pyroar answered, "Even if you do happen to be a bio-weaponized pokemon."

"Fine." He said. And then he Mega-Evolved and ran in a circle fast enough to create a cyclone. "How's that?! I was made to take out anything in my way extremely fast, so there's that."

The Pyroar shook his head. "Yes, yes, very impressive," he huffed, "Now, if you want to be of service, then help Anokhi look after Dande until my daughter returns with the doctor. Otherwise, try not to cause any trouble in the village."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief.

Anime Psyclone: your posts appear to be borderline god-mody - and you basically forced hits on another person's character - which is a type of autoing and is NOT allowed here. Also, don't post OOC blather in an RP thread (that's what discussion threads are for) and none of this double-posting nonsense either. you have an edit button. Use it.

Leon woke up to the sounds that had went on above them at the surface, as he said to Claire while he yawned, "I think it's best if we stay here. There's way too much going on up there..."
Claire replied, "Well I'm staying here, I'm agreeing with Leon. And well, what do you two think?

Finneon replied, as she said, "I sure am staying here, after all we do have our home here."
Horsea said while she pinched Finneon with her tail, "Well I'm also agreeing with everyone, and we forgot to introduce ourselves to the Squirtle!"
Finneon nodded, as she said to Leon, "Well hello there Squirtle, I'm Farrah, and the Horsea is Helena." Helena smiled at Leon, as she hugged him with her tail.

Leon replied to them, "Well, my name is Leon. I had used to be a Blastoise, but I had became a lot younger now and I'm a Squirtle here... it really does suck not being strong. On the bright side though, we're all safe here." They all decided to hang out in the underwater cavern still, as they continued to talk to each other.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Well, here's the other two characters here since I do have to make OC sheets for everyone. I have reached my limit here, so I won't be creating anymore.

Name: Farrah

Species: Finneon

Backstory: It's a secret, this will be revealed a little sooner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Helena

Species: Horsea

Backstory: It's a secret, this will be revealed a little sooner.

Satisfied that Anokhi, Shizuka, and Ann would be up to the task of caring for Dande, Pyroar decided to check on the other inhabitants of the village. He noticed that most of the little cafes, shops, and other little businesses all seemed to be running smoothly, and so, he decided to go to the park, to watch the younger members of the village play

Leon was at the park with his friends, as he was in the deep pond. The pond was a clear blue area, as cleanliness shined from the surface. It looked very deep, as the gravel and sand could barely be seen at a first glimpse. Leon dozed off in the cavern, as Helena giggled at him.

Farrah sat with Claire, as she felt her soft coral hairs and said to her, "Well, everything seems to be fine here. I suppose we are all tired, why don't we get some rest here?" Claire nodded at her, as she fell asleep on her bed next to Leon.

A Mismagius appeared, and floated to the park that Pyroar was at.
"Hi" The Mismagius said. "I know your daughter is shiny, but being shiny shouldn't make it special, it's only a tiny part of how special you are. But not many people understand that. Only a few Mismagius know Mystical Fire, and I'm one of them. That makes me special."
(Yes, it's Mystic.)

Pyroar looked up at the mismagius, his mane bouncing as his head snapped up. "I don't believe that we've met before. And if you have business with Misa, then you'll have to talk to me first," he said authoritatively, his voice deep and husky.

Anokhi? What could a mismagius want with a berry farmer Mightyena?

"She is helping Ann look after an injured dustox until Shizuka arrives," he explained, "Near one of our cafes."

Pyroar's eyes widened as the mismagius drifted off. Most pokemon in the village did not know the fates of their trainers, having left them when they were alive. And none of the villagers ever thought about seeing their trainers again, knowing that the pain of the past would simply be too much to confront all at once. So, what was up with that mismagius?

(I'm gonna add Pyroar's bio here, too)

(Name: Pyroar

Species: Pyroar

Backstory: Pyroar is the mayor and founder of the Pokemon Village, having been abandoned along with his hatchling daughter, Misa, after his wife was killed in battle by another trainer. He vowed to make the village a peaceful and happy place, for all pokemon)

Anja the Croconaw decided to go to the park just to explore more of the village and just get some fresh air and relax. Anja hasn't had much time to relax and just enjoy nature because of how much he needed to be on constant watch behind his back and had to be continuously traveling. He reached the park bench and sat down staring at the pond.

The Mismagius noticed a Mightyana, a Buneary, and an injured Dustox. Floating up behind the Mightyana, he said "Anokhi, long time no see. So long that my trainer died. I feel sorry for him, first I leave him by accident, and second he dies while trying to find me."

"My trainer loved me, I was mistaken when he obtained the shiny Mismagius. I killed him with Curse... But he told me to come back here."
Mystic said. "He told me about what makes a Pokèmon special. Not shininess, but skills, personality, and their origin."

"So, you've decided that you want to stay, do you?" Anokhi scoffed, "Well, you'll have to talk to Pyroar about that. And you'll have to drop your hatred of shinies if you want to get on his good side."

"I did drop my hatred of shinies. If a Pokèmon is shiny, that just means they look different. Not much else. I already have a house, I took up resident in the Old Chateau." (Yes, I put that in his bio that he lives there.)

Anokhi's eyes flashed as an idea popped into her head. "I was also going to suggest that you get a job around here, but if you're living in the Old Chateau, then I think I already know what you can do. Since the Old Chateau is the area where humans are most likely to go and discover us, you could be our look out, and warn us of human trainers on the prowl."

(OOC EDIT: I have a bad feeling that you know who is going to show up again... something just doesn't seem to be right here.)

BIC:

Leon still slept in the underwater cave, as he and his friends weren't going to get up in the village anytime soon. He still decided to stay with his friends, since there was so much chaos going on. He cried in his sleep, as Claire patted his shell with her coral hair to calm him. She cleaned her coral hair, and Leon's shell, as she said, "Well, at least we are safe here. And you are one clean Squirtle aren't you?"

"Wait... The Old Chateau.. Something's going on..."
Suddenly, the Old Chateau collapsed in on itself, leaving a Gengar.
"WHAT!?" Said Mystic. "There was no sign of a Gengar or structural damage inside. What happened!?"

"Take this Gengar to Pyroar. I will put a barrier around this forest. No humans can enter the forest anymore." Mystic floated up, and then a barrier appeared around Eterna Forest.
(Mystic used Lucky Chant to shield the forest from humans.)

"Right!" Anokhi answered. She began to drag Tsuaken back to the village with her teeth, thankful that he was a ghost-type so that her carrying method wouldn't cause him any further harm. Pyroar, Misa, and Shizuka sure had their hands full today...

"So, what happened...?" Mystic thought he was being watched as he floated by the remains of the Old Chateau. Then, he saw a small orange creature. Was that the Pokèmon that caused the Old Chateau to fall?

The Honchkrow flew into the village. It began to attack Ann. Dande, who was still on the floor, saw the Honchkrow flying towards them. "Watch out!" Dande shouted. He managed to get up but it was too late, as a blast of dark pulse came for Ann.

"What!?" Mystic realized a giant Honchkrow was attacking. He used Mystical Fire on it to try and stop it, and followed up with a Power Gem, hoping one would hit. Then he flew in the way of the Dark Pulse coming for Ann. He screamed "Anokhi! Help!" as he was hit.

"Thanks!" Ann shouted. She rushed to Mystic, seeing if he was ok. The Honchkrow dodged the Mystical Fire but got hit by the power gem. His flight path got muddled and then he dived down for Dande in a Brave Bird. Dande flew in the way of the Honchkrow and they collided.