• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join People turned Pokémon Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
A couple hours later, Aster woke up and walked out of the room. He went outside and heard footsteps. He looked around the corner and saw... them. They quickly grabbed him and put their hands over his mouth. he wanted to scream, but couldn't. He couldn't fight back, just squirm and quietly scream.

Imelda yawned and groggily opened her eyes after hearing someone leave. She looked around and saw that Aster wasn’t there. That’s odd... She thought as she stood up. She walked outside. “Aster?” Imelda felt an anxiety knowing who was after him might have been the cause of his disappearance. “Aster?!”

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
But it was too late. they had already taken him to somewhere secret in Lumiose city. Before they left, though, they had tied him up while discussing where to go. He overheard them and quickly wrote; "lysandyre labs" on the dirt before they took him.

She looked over and saw something written in the dirt. “Lysandyre labs?” Imelda paced anxiously. “So they took him to a lab. Just great.” She looked around. “How the heck am I supposed to know where that is?” Great job, idiot. You just had to go to sleep. Imelda shook her head to clear the thought. Now was not the time to yell at herself. She looked at a map someone had thrown in the ground, before starting towards the labs. The Litwick made it to the building, trying to stop herself from shaking. She carefully climbed through on of the windows, trying to keep her flame as dim as possible. She hoped no one figured out that she was there. Imelda walked down a few hallways before spotting Aster. “Psst, aster?”

Last edited:

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
They have him on wires. everywhere. it's all hooked up to a strange looking jar. Somebody comes in and activates the machine. They say; "This useless piece of human junk, as well as the rest are going to make me lots of money... And he'll be dead, too... hah... all I need to do is activate this and the invention will be complete." They press a couple of buttons and the machine starts up. Suddenly, as the person steps aside, about a couple hundred other Pokemon bodies are revealed, all wired up like Aster. A machine suddenly starts up. After a couple of seconds, the color starts draining out of them all. and the wires are actually tubes, which go inside of the bottle. "There are not enough Pokemon for everybody. Now, there can be . . . There will be."

Imelda gasped loudly before quickly covering her mouth. Now wasn’t the time to get lightheaded, like she was getting. She had to shut down that machine thing. But how? The Litwick stayed against the wall, trying to think of a plan without giving away that she was there.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
As the person walked away, a lever appeared. The life continued to drain out of the Pokemon, and Aster too. The bottle continued to fill up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imelda quickly ran towards the lever. She looked around, trying desperately not to panic. The Litwick stopped and gazed at the jar of what she sensed was life energy, the very thing Litwick’s suck from humans. Imelda felt a craving to take the energy. She shook violently as she forced herself to turn away and grab the lever. She pushed it one way it in an attempt to shut off the machine.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
But... It only made it faster! Life started draining at an ever higher rate, to the point where there were about 300 grey bodies... but Aster. He persisted. he had little color left, but somehow he prevented the machine. Suddenly, sparks emerged from him, and with what little power he had left, he said; "I won't allow this!". The machine broke! His body turned white and shifted around, he was.. Evolving! After a couple seconds, a Kirlia emerged from the smoke. "Come on, we need to leave."

Imelda shook violently, still trying not to take the life energy. Her flame kept growing and shrinking, sensing the nearby supply of life energy. “Y-yeah l-ets-s g-go.” The Litwick breathed heavily as she forced herself to turn and stumble towards the window she used to get inside.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
They ran until they found a Lapras that helped them go across the sea to the other side of the region. They arrived at Ambtrette Town and hopped off. "We should be safe here."

She nodded warily, feeling a new sense of hollowness. She realized that feeling all that energy near her impacted her. She now knew what she could have if she became like a parasite. If she behaved like Litwick were supposed to. And now that she knew what that felt like, her body was reacting to not having that feeling. Imelda tried to hide her lightheadedness as she looked around.

She nodded shakily, still trying to hide whatever was happening to her. Her flame wouldn’t stop changing size, almost like it was feeling the same was the pokemon it was attached to. “Y-you ok?” Imelda fidgeted involuntarily as she asked.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"... I'm not completely sure. It took a lot of strength to get out of there." He sat down by the shore and looked out. "The thought... of Pokemon being killed for a cheap buck... it sickens me.". He tightened his fist and a shiver went down his spine.

“M-many things people would do to pokemon for fame and money are sickening.” She said as she sat down next to him, trying to figure out what was going on with her. “Congrats on evolving.” She said as she smiled a little.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"Thanks. It hurt a lot, though." He said, briefly stumbling back. He stood up and looked for a Pokemon Center. As he spotted one, he said "We can rest here." He went inside. Completely abandoned.

Imelda followed him to the center and looked around. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something that looked like a mushroom. Curious, she walked over to it. The Litwick discovered that is was a Morelull. Her eyes widened as she started backing away, but it was too late. The Morelull sprayed another type of off colored mist. Instead of falling asleep, Imelda turned towards Aster, her eyes now the same off colored purple that the myst was. She fired a Will-O-Wisp at him.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
He was burnt. "Ow!! H-hey-" he said before falling to the ground. He only had so much health. He kept being burnt while desperately looking for a burn heal in the Pokemart. They were all sold out. He was in the red zone, with 11 hp left.

“Litwick lit.” She responded, showing very little emotion. Her movements were stiff, almost like she was being controlled. Imelda stared at him for a moment, the same way a predator might stalk its prey. She used nightshade, but it was very weak.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Aster fainted, for he was level 20. He had a single heartbeat before falling on the ground, completely lifeless.

A s t e r h a s f a i n t e d !

Imelda stood there, emotionless. She started shaking violently as she tried to fight whatever was controlling her. Her eyes changed back and forth from green to the dull purple. The Litwick tried using moves on herself. She used hex, smog, and every other move she could use, to try and either knock herself out, or get rid of whatever was making her act like this. Imelda finally freed herself from whatever was controlling her, after giving herself considerable damage. She sat down next to Aster, shaking him weakly. “A-aster?”

She shook him as hard as he could. “C-come on! Wake u-up!” Imelda teared up as she looked at the unconscious Kirlia in front of her. “N-no... I didn’t just k-kill you.” She let a hoarse sob escape her.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
He let out a single tear, and within seconds his pulse stopped. His lungs stopped working. He had been fighting so hard in the last couple hours, that his body gave up.

Her eyes widened. “N-nonononononono!” She started doing CPR as best as she could with her tiny arms. “Wake up! W-wake up Aster!” She stopped and started crying. Failure! Stupid! Why can’t you do anything right! Just die already! This time she didn’t try to fight off these negative thoughts, instead she let them consume her. Imelda laid down next to him exhausted and upset. This was her fault, and she knew it.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
A voice echoed inside of Imelda's head. "No you're not. you're one of the nicest people I have ever met." Aster was communicating with Imelda via his psychic abilitys!

“A-aster?” She looked at him through her tear blurred vision. So I’m going crazy too? Just great. Imelda let her eyes droop halfway closed. The guilt made her feel like she had been punched in the gut, or maybe it was the nausea from attacking herself. One of the two. “Sorry Aster.”

Last edited:

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"You aren't going crazy, Imelda. I'm a psychic type. Even if I die, I can still be able to communicate with you." He informed her. He had a choice to take on a semi-physical form, but it would drain lots of energy.

S-so you are dead? Imelda looked up at the ceiling, wishing something would fall and crush her. I-I’m Sorry Aster. This i-is all my fault. Once she realized that nothing was going to fall and crush her, she settled for using Will-O-Wisp on herself.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
No! Stop! Please! He said. He decided now was the time to use his physical power. He turned into a purple-ish Ralts. "Please! You're the only person who has ever cared about me! If you're dead because of me, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Please, don't" He said, tearing up immensely.

Imelda shook violently, but stopped. “I-I don’t deserve to live. I ruin everything I touch.” She choked back a sob. “B-but I’ll stop if you w-want.” The Litwick looked at him, feeling a mix of guilt and sorrow. “I-I’m Sorry Aster.”

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"You have nothing to be sorry for." He ran up, tears falling behind, and hugged the Litwick. Then, bit by bit, he started blowing away piece by piece. He grabbed a shard. "Keep this, and I will always be with you." Those were his final words before fading into nothing.

“No! P-please don’t leave! P-please...” Her voice trailed off as she realized that he wasn’t coming back. Imelda looked at the shard in her hand. She had to go on. The Litwick decided that she would think of a plan in the morning, since at that moment she was too tired to think of what to do. So, with these thoughts in mind, Imelda fell asleep.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
In her dream, a man appeared. "Imelda! Wake up! They have tracked us down! You need to get out." The person's voice echoed through the strange setting.

Imelda looked at him, trying to figure out what was going on. “What do you mean?” She pushed her bangs out of her eyes, since she was human in her dream. Then everything that had happened flooded back to her. “Oh my Arceus... how do I wake up?!”

Imelda thought that the mans voice sounded familiar. In fact, it sounded like Aster’s voice. “A-aster?” She walked up to him. “I-is that you?” She tilted her head, a little confused. She pushed her hair out of her faced and behind her ear as she looked at him.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
He looked down. "Y-yes..." He said, seemingly embarrassed. "Sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting. But that doesn't matter. You must wake up, they are nearing the Pokemon Center." He warned her.

She nodded a little, before quickly giving him a hug. Imelda quickly released him. “Well, I’m gonna try to wake up then.” She squeezed her eyes shut and thought about the people who made her kill Aster and what they might make her do next. She started to fade out of her dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.