• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join People turned Pokémon Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
As the dream faded away, Aster did too. Suddenly, the doors of the Pokemon Center burst open! About a dozen men and a masked person rushed in. "Where is he!" They demanded.

Imelda shot up and looked up at them, deciding to play dumb. “Litwick lit?” She said in her best Litwick voice. She tried to act less scared then she actually was, but her constant shaking made that hard.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"Ugh, looks like we're gonna have to use force." They took a small bottle of water out of their pocket. "Listen up, either speak up or we use this on your flame." They weren't joking. They were completely serious, they would kill her.

Imelda gulped, now visibly scared. She shook violently, but kept up the act. “Lit?” She tilted her head, faking confusion. She back up a little, accidentally cornering herself. Fudge. She said in her head as she looked up at the men.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"Alright, I'm gonna count to 3. 1..." He got closer to Imelda. "2..." He got even closer. What would Imelda do?

Imelda teared up and shrunk further into the corner. She couldn’t tell them where he was, especially since he was dead. Maybe death wouldn’t be too bad. After all, she didn’t have anyone left to live for. “Lit?!” She said, faking panic. She prayed to Arceus that the water wouldn’t Completly kill her.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
1- hey... what's that little shard ya got there?" He asked. He leaned in closer to get a better look, and snatched it. Heh, I bet we could make a load of money offa this, eh boss?" The person took of their hood and revealed a woman. A-aster's sister?! "Ha, I bet we could. We can call is some magic stone and sell it for a couple hundred." She said, with a wide grin.

Imelda’s eyes grew wide and she jumped frantically to try and get it back. Alas, she was too short. “P-please give it back.” She said shakily as she looked desperately up at them. “I-I need that shard.”

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"Ha! That gotcha talkin. Well, if you want this stupid little stone back, you're gonna have to tell me where that brat is." He said, putting his hands on his hips. He still had the water in his hand, willing to use it.

She cursed inside her head for foiling her own plan. She sighed. “I-I don’t know. You can kill me all you want. Just please give it back.” She let a few tears drip from her eyes and she looked up at him. Now she wished she had her violin. Imelda would bash his head with it in an instant.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"Aww, is the little baby gonna cr-" The shard began glowing! "Enough! I have had enough!" The shard sprung out of the man's hands and light started to emerge. An outline of a Gallade shined throughout the room. "Leave this place, and leave Imelda alone!" The people ran away. He turned to Imelda. "A-are you alright?" He asked.

Imelda nodded shakily, even though she really wasn’t ok. “Geez. Th-those people really w-want you.” She said as she tried to stop crying. The Litwick sat down and closed her eyes as she tried to process everything. She shook violently, even though she tried to stay still.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
He sat down next to her. "It's okay. Even after everything, I will do everything to protect you. Okay?" He told her.

Imelda looked at the ground, embarrassed. She sniffed and managed to stop crying. The Litwick sighed and nodded shakily. “O-okay.” She thought for a moment. “H-how come they want you so much?”

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
"Well, apparently from what I heard while in the lab, I generate the most power out of all of the other Pokemon, so they want me for their experiment." He said, shuddering.

“E-experiment?” She looked up at him, confused. “Wh-what do you mean? What kind of experiment?” Imelda stood you and paced anxiously, trying to figure out what to do next. What should I do? What should I do?!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Seeing how your posts continue to be one-liners despite being warned about this, it's obvious you're not listening.

Thread locked. Read the rules before doing anything else in the RP forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.