• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age of Gods (Discussion)

Yeah, that does seem a little too far fetched for a her. I’ll edit it into something smaller, probably a small flock of harpies.
Great. Accepted.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/percy-jackson-age-of-gods.28311/
The RP has been made, I'm sorry it took so long.

As we need a child of one of the Big Three for the prophecy, I'll probably make one soon so that it can start for real. That would break my own rule of only two characters, but we do need at least one

Leah found out about the prank by arriving around the time Billy and Co left for what other things they were doing. Ed had seen some pass by as he was honing plant manipulation but heard the laughters of the Hermes kids, knowing what could possibly happen, headed off for the arena.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Here’s my child character. Hope you like them~

Name: Amanda (AJ) Jensen
Sexuality: Panromantic, asexual
Godly Parent: Hades
Appearance: AJ’s hair is a messy, jet black pixie cut, mostly because they cut it themselves. Their skin quite pale, being inside of their days. Their eyes are hazel and wear black rectangular glasses. They often wear oversized hoodies, specifically a black one that they basically wear 24/7. Jeans and t-shirts are also often apart of their outfits. They’re only 5ft/152cm, which is short for their age. They also just made it into the average for their weight, being 95lbs/43kg.
Personality: When you first meet them, they’re shy, quiet, and awkward. They’re smart but have trouble thinking when they feel pressured or hurried. AJ is very protective so if you mess with their friends, expect them to intervene. They’ll drop everything to help their friends if they need help. This is because no one was there for them when they needed help. They don’t mind people coming up and talking to them, but sometimes it makes them nervous and overthink. AJ overthinks often.
Backstory: Really, the only thing that needs to be noted about AJ’s childhood is that their mother was extremely strict and that they would get bullied/beat up by their classmates on the regular.
Weapon: Short sword made of Stygian iron.
Magical Abilities:
- Umbrakinesis
- Shadow Travel
- Necromancy
Other:
They hate their first name, which is why they go by AJ.
Vlacas. Not surprised it means idiot. Not surprised that it’s Greek either.
Has an impressive voice range and can mimic voices pretty well.
They refuse to touch knives, needles, scissors, etc.
Absolutely loves music.
They’ve trained themselves to just put on a straight face when being yelled at.

I just realized…I don’t think AJ will like shadow traveling very much…at all.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here is my child of the big three (unless she isn't needed anymore)
Name: Emily Johnson
Sexuality: Lesbian
Godly parent: Zeus
Appearance:
upload_2021-12-3_18-48-17.png
Emily is an athletically fit girl with a strong body standing at 5'8. She has white hair with blue tips and deep green eyes. She wears khaki trousers with an orange camp half-blood tank-top. She also wears some tags round her neck and a hoodie tied round her waist. She also almost always wears her ‘Zeus Gloves’.
Personality: Emily is a kind hearted and bold girl with a strong sense of pride and self-assurance. She loves all things physical and athletic and is very excitable. She loves animals and making friends but has a tendency to ignore important details or requests.
Weapon: Zeus Gloves (They have an actual name but she never learned it) A pair of fighting gloves that allow her to channel lighting into her punches. And occasionally summon bolts of lightning
Magical abilities:
  • Incredible strength, speed and stamina
  • Strengthened when they are in the air
  • Can breathe in the highest reaches of the atmosphere
  • Immune to lightning
  • Air-Manipulation
Other: Vlacas

Last edited:
Here’s my child character. Hope you like them~

Name: Amanda (AJ) Jensen
Sexuality: Panromantic, asexual
Godly Parent: Hades
Appearance: AJ’s hair is a messy, jet black pixie cut, mostly because they cut it themselves. Their skin quite pale, being inside of their days. Their eyes are hazel and wear black rectangular glasses. They often wear oversized hoodies, specifically a black one that they basically wear 24/7. Jeans and t-shirts are also often apart of their outfits. They’re only 5ft/152cm, which is short for their age. They also just made it into the average for their weight, being 95lbs/43kg.
Personality: When you first meet them, they’re shy, quiet, and awkward. They’re smart but have trouble thinking when they feel pressured or hurried. AJ is very protective so if you mess with their friends, expect them to intervene. They’ll drop everything to help their friends if they need help. This is because no one was there for them when they needed help. They don’t mind people coming up and talking to them, but sometimes it makes them nervous and overthink. AJ overthinks often.
Backstory: Really, the only thing that needs to be noted about AJ’s childhood is that their mother was extremely strict and that they would get bullied/beat up by their classmates on the regular.
Weapon: Short sword (of some kind, not exactly sure)
Magical Abilities:
- Umbrakinesis
- Shadow Travel
- Necromancy
Other:
They hate their first name, which is why they go by AJ.
Vlacas. Not surprised it means idiot. Not surprised that it’s Greek either.
Has an impressive voice range and can mimic voices pretty well.
They refuse to touch knives, needles, scissors, etc.
Absolutely loves music.
They’ve trained themselves to just put on a straight face when being yelled at.

I just realized…I don’t think AJ will like shadow traveling very much…at all.
Accepted. For the sword, I suggest it to be made of Stygian iron. That's the alloy most children of the Underworld use for their weapons.

Here is my child of the big three (unless she isn't needed anymore)
Name: Emily Johnson
Sexuality: Lesbian
Godly parent: Zeus
Appearance:
View attachment 929790
Emily is an athletically fit girl with a strong body standing at 5'8. She has white hair with blue tips and deep green eyes. She wears khaki trousers with an orange camp half-blood tank-top. She also wears some tags round her neck and a hoodie tied round her waist. She also almost always wears her ‘Zeus Gloves’.
Personality: Emily is a kind hearted and bold girl with a strong sense of pride and self-assurance. She loves all things physical and athletic and is very excitable. She loves animals and making friends but has a tendency to ignore important details or requests.
Weapon: Zeus Gloves (They have an actual name but she never learned it) A pair of fighting gloves that allow her to channel lighting into her punches. And occasionally summon bolts of lightning
Magical abilities:
  • Incredible strength, speed and stamina
  • Strengthened when they are in the air
  • Can breathe in the highest reaches of the atmosphere
  • Immune to lightning
  • Air-Manipulation
Other: Vlacas
Accepted, though don't go overboard with the Air Manipulation. And while not a must, she would be helpful as it would be cool to have a child of the Big Three on either side (though it's not a must for either character)

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Interesting, though I have to point out that the Eye of the Beholder ability is a little unnecessary as in the PJO universe there is thing called "The Mist" which can be used to create illusions only a few real humans can see through. Some demigods can manipulate the mist to make even other demigods see an illusion. I would choose that as a power instead. The Tongue Reader ability makes me wonder how well Billy could manipulate the truth with this guy around (Billy's ability isn't lying, but he manipulates the truth. It's kind of like a Jedi Mind Trick). Other than that, accepted

Oh, If that's the case, i'd like to change it lol if it's alright, i mean.

Desire - He can make any mortal or demi-god desire something so much that they'll fight to get it.

Once someone responds, Leah will take notice, she's a bit pissed at the moment, also, Charles Cornwallis and Robert E. Lee are looking for the other Ares kids.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@Void_Nugget that heat thing that Lux did to Mei really reminded me of Mimi using Void as a personal heater, sorry it's totally off topic but it really reminded me of that.

Also the whole 2 posts per day is great since I'm gonna dissappear over the weekend and I don't wanna miss too much!

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I’m gonna have to ask you all to tone down with the posting. It’s starting to move a little bit too fast. I’m limiting it to 2 posts per day as a maximum. We’ve got a few people in this RP and quite a few characters already so too many posts will deter some people
2 posts per day per person? Or 2 posts per day total?

Also planning to have Aspen spot Billy from above and complain that she didn’t get to get in on the pranking action lol, might get another post out tonight or tomorrow, depending

Name: Scott Wayne

Sexuality: Straight

Godly parent: mercury

Physical apperance: Scott is 5'7 in height and has a slight muscular build. He has curly brown bangs, freckles and brown eyes. He wears a white short that reads POW!, blue sneakers and jeans and has a parka around his waist whenever he gets cold.

Personality: Scott is a carefree type of person that dosen't care what other people think of him, when he is insulted he just says thanks. Scott is easily impressed by yhe smallest things and even though he's eighteen he still has a child like wonder and imagination. He is a kind and caring person but won't forgive people if he thinks that they're a horrible person.
(He also hates to be alone.)

Weapons: Metal Bat

Magical Abilities:
  • Blunt Force Immunity
  • Super Human Strength, Speed and Stamina
  • Heightened senses
  • Second Impact: It allows the user to hit something and after the user has made contact a second hit is registered that deals double the damage it is only really powerful if the user puts there all into the firsts hit.

Last edited by a moderator: