• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

Let's see the many faces of pokecharms!

Post pictures of yourself here. And discuss other members pics too! Keep it within the rules so no spamming or flamming please.

000084810qm.jpg

Here I am! in all my fake elvish glory, I swear those ears are supposed to be normal :p

Heh, thanks. It's one of those old Burger King ones. My little cousin gave the ball to me. the gold card is long gone somewhere...and Those ears are supposed to be normal?

Here's Doggy-ears!
kakashi-me.jpg

(Yes, I am a Naruto-tard. I can't help it if Kakashi-sensei is hot. ^_^ I'm going to cosplay him at Izumi Con this year)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm going to take this off here tomorrow, so enjoy it while you can.

And I shall NOT tell ANYONE who I am in that picture. BTW, this was taken at a friend's birthday party last summer. Yes, I know that we're all young.

And of course, Sem is always joyous. You can tell by that christmas hat he's wearing.

EDIT: Nya, removed. NYA!

Wow, I have the only Poke-related pic so far.....well, I guess I could post a different one:
Picture011.jpg
That's my iDog Amp'd. And that's a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon poster I got from the guide book in the background.

Wow yoshi, take comfort in the fact that your twice as hot as your friends there.

Why remove it Eevee? It looks great ^^ thanks for posting.

And meep your fuzzyness knows no bounds, glad to see you :D

EDIT: Suicune posted while I was posting lol. Amp'd is cute!... not sure why I find those cute >> no face really but meh.

PS: That poster is awesome.

I dunno what shark picture you're talking about, but here's me and my cat Kirby
PICT0160a.jpg

[/quote]

I'm suprised your cat let you do that. LOL......Here's another one of me:
LeafVillage.jpg
(this was taken in my old room. I'm a Naru-tard, too.

Here's me...with two different hair colors.. The first is from about 1/2-2 years ago, the second is from a couple months ago...My hair is different now (again) it's black underneath and my bangs don't cover my eyes like that o.o;;

mwahaha.jpg

angry.jpg

I know I look scary...but I can be nice..o.O Maybe.

Btw, Jeydis, you looked cool in your pic^^

Damnit El!

These poor people don't need that haunting their nightmares!
I mean... Nice pictures :D

Will post a pic of me tommorow... Maybe.

:p

~Slink

I just want to say in addition to your banning of "Hillary Clinton", I never realized Hilary Clinton liked Charmander o.o

It's a little known fact...if you look at her webpage, she slips it out at the bottom of one of her bio pages...[/bad humor]

*cough*...moving on...
Picture035-1.jpg

Sorry for the blur...the camera messed up when my friend took it...