• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kiri raised his hands in front of his chest as he tilted his head at Kaizo "C-Calm down Kaizo Slowpoke isn't a dark one..."

Kiri saw Slowpoke as a familiar Pokemon, as he pops in his head the idea that this Skowpoke belongs to his friend Fraser as his intuition on Pokemon's attitude "Fraser is near right?" Kiri looked at the wall Slowpoke motioned to and looked at Slowpoke confidently, Cipher grunts took notice of the commotion and began to run towards them

"He's behind there right?" Kiri asked already knowing the answer, he looked at the grunts running towards them "We got to move fast"

Kiri looked over at Frogadier "Frogadier use cut on that wall to get between Fraser!" Frogadier nodded with a "Froga!!" And a white bar appeared in his hand as in an instance he slashed 5 cuts in the wall separating Kiri and his friends from Fraser, the wall bursted open from the wounds it received. Kiri looked over at he new arrivals and Kaizo not really concerned with who they were but just grateful "Let's go!

Fraser was still unconscious and the Cipher member was startled by the wall being destroyed. "Oh no! Phanpy use rollout!" The shadow Pokemon started rolling at a incredibly high speed towards the hole that was just made. The Cipher member sent out a shadow Feraligatr and said "Quick use Hydro Pump!" The water Pokemon released a powerful beam of water towards the hole that was just made.

Kiri waved his hand forward, he used his other hand to take out the Pokeball Kaizo gave him that would relinquish a shadow Pokemon back to its original state. Kiri remembered several glances he had of the Phanpy that belonged to Fraser, Kiri hated the idea of shadow Pokemon

"Frogadier use Water pulse at the hydro pump, Fletchling use gust to make the Water pulse stronger!"

Frogadier charged a blue orb in his palm and hurled it it towards the impending Hyrdro Pump, but the sudden gust Fletchling created from the back increased the velocity of the blue orb doubling its speed, at the speed it went if it collided with the hydro pump it would surely break through it

Kiri raised the Pokeball, but was too slow and the rollout collided against Kiri sending his body meters back through the hole, beforehand Kiri managed to provide contact between the Phanphy and the Pokeball designed to revert shadow Pokemon to normal, he could've avoided the rollout immediatly if he just attacked, but his own willpower stopped himself from doing so

The Feraligatr's Hydro Pump got redirected back to itself. It got launched back hitting the wall and fainting. "Damn it!" The Cipher cursed. "I guess I'll get to use this device after all," The Cipher member pulled out a bit of machinery and shot it at the Metagross. Its bullet was INCREDIBLY FAST! It was a TAZER that immobilises Pokemon. Phanpy then landed and looked around scared not knowing where she was.

Last edited:
Kiri struggled to get up, his chest aching from the rollout, as once he's sat up he cleared his throat and rubbed his chest which ached a bit "G..Glad your back Phanpy"

Frogadier looked back at Kiri with a. Concerned "Froga!" But still paid attention to the enemies in front of Kiri as the Feltchling flew circles around Kiri still concerned "I'm alright guys" Kiri said and stood up

"Oi!" Kiri shouted towards the grunts "We're here for a friend, where is he?!"

Kuro looks at metagross and nods at him as metagross read his mind "use phychic to carefully remove the bullet as metagross carefully did wile no one noticed

The Cipher member started to panic and called for back up. A swarm of Cipher members started to ooze out of the doors. They all released an army of Pokemon and they demanded them to attack. However, everyone got interrupted by a massive crashing sound and the wall beside everyone collapsed. The rubble fell and it revealed Tyrogue! Everyone froze and stared at Tyrogue as he walked in front of the Cipher members. Tyrogue looked at the Cipher members with a furious glare. "Tyrogue-Ty!? Rogue," [Translation: "Where's Fraser?! Tell me or else!"] The Cipher paused for a moment then burst out laughing and pointing at the Tyrogue not taking it seriously. Tyrogue then seemed to get even more furious with the Cipher members and started to have a purple aura glow around him.

Slowpoke then got scared and concerned and ran in front of Tyrogue. "Slowpoke, Slowpoke-Slow!" [Translation: "Please Tyrogue, calm down, don't do this!"] Slowpoke pleaded with a nervous and worried tone. Tyrogue looked down at Slowpoke still furious. Tyrogue simply moved his hand to the side, which launched Slowpoke into the wall without touching Slowpoke. Tyrogue cocked back his fist and looked at the ground. His fist started to blindly glow white. Tyrogue then roared "TY!" and punched the ground creating a fissure and creating a hole beneath all the Cipher members and all their Pokemon, making them fall down and trapping them in a hole. As soon as the rumbling of the fissure stopped, the aura around Tyrogue disappeared and Tyrogue then fell to the ground and became unconscious.

Fraser then woke up to the sound of rumbling. He looked up and saw a huge hole in the wall in front of him and saw Slowpoke unconscious and heavily damaged in front of him! "Slowpoke! Are you okay?!" Fraser yelled with a very nervous tone.

Last edited:
Kiri walked over the the Tyrogue "What did it do?" He wondered and then stared back at Fraser "Oi your okay which is good....Your Tyrogue though.." Kiri knelt down to the Pokemon, he wondered what the hell just happened

Fraser was very stressed trying to figure out what to do. He couldn't do much since he was in chains still. "You need to stop the machine, it will still be counting down. Hurry!" Fraser exclaimed before looking down to his feet on trying to control his emotions.

Kiri nodded confidently, and took off deeper down the hall following the sound the machine, Frogadier ran as well running just in front of Kiri Cipher members began to surround him although Kiri didn't pay attention to them at all, attacks were sent to Kiri nearly nicking him at times, Kiri stumbled and kept running as the Machine was in sight but dozens of attacks were sent towards Kiri and Frogadier

Kiri recklessly shouted "Now! Water Pulse at the machine! Fletchling gust on the Water Pulse again!" Most of the attacks were aiming for Kiri which Kiri ignored in exchange for taking the machine down

The water pulse flew towards the machine, as the sudden gust increased the speed and force of the Water Pulse as at this speed it would destroy the machine in one swoop

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Kuroyaki's post regarding Z-crystals has been removed as currently, nothing introduced in Gen 7 may be used until the games are out and released.

Also, a Mega Evolution has MOST CERTAINLY not been approved for Kuroyaki and as such additional posts have been deleted.

Read the rules.

Fraser had a huge sigh of relief as he heard the machine get destroyed. After the event, things started to calm down in the area and things slowly went back to normal. The wild Pokemon lived in harmony again; all the Cipher members were arrested because a majority of the members were trapped in the chasm made by Tyrogue, The Dean was arrested for being affiliated with Team Cipher, a replacement Dean was hired and was as pure and honest as they can get, and everyone could continue their education at PokeCollege. However, Tyrogue was put into a coma after the incident that happened to him in the Hidden Cipher base and Slowpoke was put into intensive care due to the damages from when Tyrogue attacked Slowpoke.

Fraser was in the nurse's office looking at both Tyrogue and Slowpoke unconscious on hospital beds. Fraser stared at them with a sad look for hours whilst holding Phanpy, who seemed to do the same thing whilst having traumatic flashbacks of being a shadow Pokemon. Fraser was still recovering because he felt so weak after knowing what happened to his Pokemon and he wasn't there to help them. Fraser didn't go to class the next day and just sat on a bench in the college field staring into nothing just thinking.

While Kiri was being treated for his injury from Phanphy's rollout, the Dean only a couple of minutes before he was arrested came to visit him

"You did it, but this isn't the end of or contract" The dean said observing Kiri with bandages on his chest, Kiri stood up despite the pain and stared at the dean "We took down Cipher..what else do you want?"

Cops stormed into the building, Officer Jenny began to place handcuffs on the strangely docile Dean as he grinned "Simply Peace......I'll see you soon Kiri.." The Dean was ushered out of the college, As the day went by Kiri was excused because of his injury

Kiri was stuck in bed for most of the day and was mostly reluctant about it wanting to move a lot as Tori's mother often had to come and scold Kiri to do the opposite

Fraser stared at the sky for hours. Still mad at himself for not being able to help his Pokemon. Phanpy was asleep on lap snoring cutely. This was the longest she stayed asleep because she usually keeps waking up every couple of minutes screaming and crying. Phanpy gets nightmares of what she felt and saw whilst being a shadow Pokemon. Fraser looked at Phanpy with an upset look. "I'm so sorry Phanpy, you are too young to have to go through this," Fraser said under his breath. Fraser decided nothing will happen when doing nothing. Fraser decided to visit Kiri since he was the one to save the day after all. Fraser knocked on the door of Kiri's dorm room, but as he did that it opened by itself and was unlocked. So he just invited himself inside. "Hey Kiri, you alright?" Fraser said as he entered. Phanpy woke up as Fraser entered, she saw Kiri bandaged up then was on the verge of crying. "I haven't thanked you for saving the day and saving my behind yesterday," Fraser said in an attempted positive tone.

Tori had been passed out on her bed, as Pachirisu had been worried about her. He looked into the radar and quietly pressed some switches to make the room back to normal, as he saw cops that stormed into the area. He quickly closed the window curtains and heard footsteps while the others were either asleep or chatting with each other.

A series of knocks could be heard from the door, as Pachirisu opened it and a Helioptile came storming in! He was panicking, as he quickly went to Tori and hid underneath the blankets next to her arm. Pachirisu closed the door, as he thought to himself, "She's been knocked out for a while, I guess we might have to give her a jolt to wake her up."

Meanwhile, Tori's mother was tending to Kiri and her Plusle sat next to him smiling. She saw her watching over him, as she lied next to him and gave him a harmless jolt to help his body relax.

Kiri was anxious to move despite what Tori's mother was doing, Kiri took a deep breath as the door opened to reveal Fraser he was shirtless technically but his chest was completely covered in strap bandages, he saw Phanpy on the verge of crying as Kiri let out a nice smile "Oi, Phanpy glad your okay I was worried you might be hurt" Kiri said ironically in his position, Kiri looked up higher to meet eyes with Fraser "Fraser glad your okay too, it's alright..I just did what I should've and Frogadier and Fletchling deserve credit to and everyone else who came down here as well" Kiri then looked out the window to see everyone else walking around "It sucks being tied to a bed all day"
---------------
Viola peeked up from the corner she slept in and yawned, she stood up after waving to all the Pokemon she looked up at Tori "Kiri and the others must be back, a lot of stuff happened while we were stuck hereL

Fraser smiled and then looked down to his feet with a discounted look. "I'm a terrible trainer..." Fraser said miserably. A tear fell from us eye answer landed on Phanpy's head. Phanpy looked up at Fraser with a concerned face wiping her own eyes. "I was meant to protect my Pokemon all I did was sit around as Tyrogue went into a coma, Slowpoke got ultimate into intensive care and Phanpy gets brainwashed and now traumatised." Fraser then tried to stop crying because of the awkward situation that he was creating but every year he wiped away, another one fell.

Kiri rolled up a small piece of a stick it note, he sighed and lightly threw the small ball of paper at Fraser, he aimed to hit it against his head and land on Phanpy as Kiri looked at him with a somewhat serious but still clearly happy face "What are you talking about? If that's your standard then we're all crappy trainers.....but we'll get better and make mistakes on the way

Kiri then grinned and looked at the floor then back up at Fraser confidently

"Trainers Are People Who Stick With Their Pokemon And Own Up To Their Mistakes By Sticking By Their Partners"

Fraser looked at Kiri, deep in thought after what he said. "Right..." Fraser seemed to go deeper into thought. Phanpy grabbed the piece of paper and held it between her hands. "thanks Kiri, get well soon. See ya later," Fraser said before walking out of his dorm and going to his own one. Fraser was sitting on his bed in thought smacking his head every once and a while trying to think straight. Phanpy was kicking around the piece of paper like a football by Fraser's feet. "Am I just over reacting? But they were seriously hurt and I didn't help. But that's not much I can do about it" Fraser said under his breath. He looked down at Phanpy cutely playing with the paper and it cheered him up a bit. "Kiri's right, all I can do now is accept what happened and move forward with my Pokemon." Fraser said as a smile grew on his face.

Fraser then remembered about the tournament that was meant to occur today. "I signed up didn't I, I don't have any Pokemon suitable to battle though," Fraser thought as he looked at Phanpy. He considered to try out battling with her but decided that it was too early. " I'll just spectate," Fraser decided and headed to the battlefield, where the tournament was being held.

Kiri stayed in his bed for the rest of the day trying frantically to move around, only to be scolded back to the bed by Tori's mom, Kiri then thought if he even has enough Pokemon to use in the tournament "The teacher said he would change the rules if either side didn't have any Pokemon so..

Helioptile sat down with Tori, trying to wake her up, as he used his frills to give her a friendly jolt. She woke up, as she yawned and looked at him and said, "H- huh... you look familiar... ugh what happened?"

Pachirisu smiled at her as she went over to her while the Helioptile lied underneath the warm, fluffy blankets. He was still scared, knowing that he would have to take his supplement injections eventually. He cried next to her, as Pachirisu went to him and tried to calm him by patting his back with his fluffy tail.

Fraser walked on to the battle field and saw groups of people on the bleachers around the battlefield spectating an intense battle that was happening. It seemed to be the fiat round since the battlefield wasn't that damaged. Fraser looked around and behind the fence he noticed and reckognised some Pokemon looking through a window. Fraser got curious and approached the small group of Pokemon and it was Grimer, the Pokemon that aided us to Ciphers base, Tangela, that was the self proclaimed protector of the forest in the safari zone, and the Ursari g that showed Fraser where the hidden grotto was. They didn't even take any notice of Fraser approaching them and continued to look through the window with sad and concerned looks. Fraser looked through the window to see what they looking at. It wasn't the nurse's room that had Tyrogue and Slowpoke recovering inside.

"You guys are worried about then too, huh?" Fraser said. Ursari g turned to Fraser and said, "Ursaring," [Translation:"Were sincerely grateful for what they did and were in their dept,"] Grimer continued to stare through the window as he said "Grime-Grimer," [Translation: "It seems he is yet to control his power,"] Grimer's comment massively caught Fraser's attention. "Do you know about Tyrogue's condition?" Fraser asked the Pokemon. "Tang-Tangela," [Translation: "The majority of wild Pokemon knew about Tyrogue as soon as he hatched,"] Fraser just got more confused with that statement. Grindr sighed at the sight of Fraser's confused face. "Grime-Grimer-Grime" [Translation: "Tyrogue has incredible power, when a Pokemon like that is born. The majority of wild Pokemon knows about, that's why we knew who to turn to when Cipher came, we called for Tyrogue. Think of it similar to when something happens to a legendary Pokemon and it effects nature and makes Pokemon restless, but obviously not that severe."] Grimer explained. Fraser looked at Tyrogue with his jaw dropped. "Woah, I never knew. That makes so much sense," Fraser respectfully bowed and to the Pokemon, "Thank you for explaining I'll leave you alone now," Fraser then went to the battlefield and sat on the bleachers to spectate the rest of the Pokemon battle. Tangela followed Fraser and sat next to him.

Kiri saw the battlers outside and sighed loudly "I wanna go!" Kiri said at complaining like a little kid to Tori's mother who simply ignored him, Kiri let out a breath and laid back

A visitor for Kiri walked into the college, as she walked through the crowd of people. They took notice of her, as two strange yet small Pokemon floated beside her shoulders clearly a physic type as the women had a robe on

Fraser realised saw a strange woman walking around with a couple of Pokemon floating beside her, but he decided not to take any notice, writing it off as paranoia on his part and continued to watch the battle. "Tang?" [Translation: "Did you sign up for this tournament?"] Tangela asked. "Yeah but it's a bit too early for Phanpy, and you've seen the condition for the other two," Fraser said. "Tangela-Tang," [Translation: "How about we battle together, it's the least I could do for helping us out."] Tangela said while smiling. Tangela looked at Phanpy and looked up at Fraser again. "Tangela-Tang," [Translation: "It seems Phanpy is more than suitable to battle."] Tangela said. Fraser looked at Phanpy. "Is that true?" Fraser asked Phanpy. Phanpy simply nodded with a smile on her face. "Okay then, I'll battle when it's my turn then. I think we're up soon," Fraser said.

The women stared at Fraser conversing with Pokemon and grew some suspicion but kept walking, So there's more then one She thought to herself, and entered the college. She was stared at by a lot of people, she then walked to the infirmiry, she headed towards Kiri's room and once she walked up to the door it opened by itself revealing her to Kiri
"Kiri Kelain"

Kiri was jolted up, he was extremly caught off guard and stared at the women "Who're you? I don't think I've ever met you" Kiri said as he was somewhat cautious

Fraser was next to battle and so he stepped up to the battlefield and took a deep breath. He looked across to his opponent who seemed to have a determined and confident look. "Okay, I'm an inexperienced battler. It doesn't matter, I'll just have to win my first battle," Fraser thought, trying to hype himself up. The match referee asked Fraser "How many Pokemon do you have?" "I only have two Pokemon," Fraser replied. "It will be a 2 on 2 single battle, send out your Pokemon now!" The ref declared. "You ready Phanpy?" Fraser said softly. "Phan!" [Translation: "Yeah!"] Phanpy cheered, she then stepped onto the battlefield in front of Fraser and went into a battle stance. The opponent threw a Pokeball, revealing a Mankey. "Begin!" The ref yelled.

Mankey started to sprint at Phanpy with his hand glowing in a chop position. "Quick Phanpy dodged!" Fraser demanded. However,Phanpy just stared at Mankey scared. Mankey hit Phanpy with a Karate Chop launching her back. "Phanpy!? Oh no, are you okay?" Phanpy seemed to be in pain but got back up, looked at the Mankey and did a battle cry. "Phanpy!" [Translation: "Let's go!"] "That's what I like to hear Phanpy! Now use Rollout!" Fraser said. Phanpy began to roll towards Mankey at a tremendous speed, directly hitting Mankey and launching it back. Mankey looked back furiously at Phanpy and ran at Phanpy with a Karate chop once again. "Quick Phanpy use Ice shard!" Phanpy created a ball of ice by her mouth and then launched it at Mankey. However, Mankey easily destroyed the Ice shard with its Karate Chop and then proceeded to attack Phanpy with another Karate chop. "Phanpy look out!" Fraser cried out. Phanpy closed her eyes and braced for the Karate Chop, but unintentionally made a force field around herself blocking Mankey. "Woah Phanpy, you know Protect as well," Fraser said whilst shocked. "Use Take Down!" Phanpy then started charging at Phanpy with a cunning look. Before Phanpy could connect her attack, Mankey used Low Kick and tripped Phanpy sending her flying. Mankey then followed up with Fury Swipes getting a direct hit on Phanpy as she fell. Phanpy hit the ground and had fainted.

Fraser ran to Phanpy extremely worried. "Oh no Phanpy! are you okay?" Fraser asked. Fraser picked up Phanpy, Phanpy looked up at Fraser, smiled and nodded. "Phanp-Phan," [Translation: "I'm okay,"] Phanpy squeaked. Fraser smiled and placed her by where he stood and then nodded at Tangela saying, "You ready?" Fraser asked. Tangela nodded back and walked on to the battlefield.

Kaizo was in his dorm, with a now empty sack of resnagged pokemon. He had sent them to a base in Orre using his PC, where they would be purified and redistributed back to their original trainers. The person he was talking to said, "We have a Cubone that was seemingly caught wild. It's purified now. Do you want it?"
Kaizo shrugged. "Eh, sure, why not?" He saw a glow come from the panel on his PC as a blue light changed into the Great Ball which held a snagged Cubone. He picked it up. "See ya," he said as he hung up. He went to the arena to level up his new Cubone.

"Begin!" The referee yelled. The Mankey sprinted at Tangela with Karate Chop again. "Use Vine Whip!" Fraser demanded. Tangela reached out to Mankey with one of his vines and grabbed Mankey's arm, stopping it from using Karate chop. "Now use energy ball!" Tangela created a green ball and directly hit Mankey, fainting it. "Yes, Tangela!" Fraser cheered. Tangela just remained focused and determined. Fraser realised Tangela was keeping his cool so he did as well. The opponent threw another Pokeball which contained the last Pokemon that they had to defeat. The ball opened and it revealed to be a Claydol.

"Begin!" The ref yelled. Claydol teleported behind Tangela and used Ancient Power. Tangela took a lot of damage and was launched into the air. "Use Energy ball!" Tangela then spun in the air looked at Claydol and launched an Energy ball at Claydol. It hit the Claydol creating a tiny bit of smoke, the smoke disappeared after a couple of seconds revealing the Claydol to have taken minimal damage. "This Claydol is really strong," Fraser mumbled under his breath. Tangela landed, and Claydol unleashed a Psybeam at Tangela. "Counter with Energy ball!" Tangela unleashed another Energy Ball colliding with the Psybeam. A bit smoke was created again from the collision of the two attacks, Tangela didn't hesitate to run through the smoke and jump to reveal itself to be above the Claydol. "Use Sleep Powder!" A green powder trickled out of Tangela and landed on Claydol, making it fall asleep. "Now finish this with Energy Ball!" Tangela unleashed a final Energy ball at Claydol fainting it. "YES! WE DID IT!" Fraser cheered whilst swinging Tangela round in a circle.

The two Pokemon now revealed to be Meowstic a female and male, they surrounded Kiri and began to flow blue

As the women said with a serious tone "Bill sent me and let me know of something I might want to check otherwise known as the previous dean of this school..and upon seeing another student you aren't the only one.." The women stared at Kiri and ordered him seriously "Take out your Frogadier, I wish to inspect something" the women stared at Kiri
"I'm a Gym Leader..specifically from Kalos"

Kiri looked at him with eyes of curiosity, and then grinned he was slightly angered but calm he raised his Pokeball as Frogadiee came out and looked at the Pokemon around him as he said "Froga.." And then back at Kiri

"This is Frogadier" Kiri said and looked at the women "What do you need? I don't mind but I just want to know"

The women closed her eyes, she nodded towards the Meowstics as they began to cause Kiri to be surrounded in blue light as she simply said "I see...you and your Frogadier share a power...you should've realized that already from what you been to"

(Well guys im not rping no more it was fun to rp with you guys but theres too many rules and restrictions i know its pose to be for the fun of everyone but its not very fun for me not when especially this rp keeps getting reported and im kinda busy with other stuff too but im still here i hope the rp turns out well thank you guys for putting up with me)

"It's gonna be a while 'till we battle next so let's head back to my dorm and possibly check up on Slowpoke and Tyrogue," Fraser said to Phanpy and Tangela. Fraser picked up Phanpy and headed back to their dorm. However, as they walked past Kiri's room they noticed the door was wide open and the lady was inside his room looking over Kiri with two Meowstics. Fraser hesitantly walked in. "Hi um... Is everything alright here?" Fraser asked confused with what was going on.

Tori grabbed a syringe full of medicine and injected it in the Helioptile's arm, as he cried like a baby! She cradled him in her arms, as Pachirisu patted him with his tail in an attempt to calm him. He cried still, as she swaddled him in her blanket and patted his arm after she bandaged it. She held him on his side to make him calmer, so he won't be too startled by the sudden grip.

Phanpy looked up at Fraser and asked, "Phan-Phan?" [Translation: "Can I go back to the dorm?"] Fraser nodded but was pretty distracted with what was happening in Kiri's room. So Phanpy jumped down Fraser's arms and walked down the hallway. Tangela got concerned and followed Phanpy. Phanpy went to Fraser's door but was stumped on how to open it and just sat in front of it.. "Tangela," [Translation: "Don't worry I'll open it,"] Tangela used his vine to try and open the door. Phanpy got bored whilst waiting and continued down the hallway. Phanpy came across a door that had some weird Pokemon ranger lock on it. Phanpy got curious and knocked on the door with her foot and waited for an answer.

Name: Jake "Stitch"
Prefers to be called Stitch, since its his nickname.
Starter Pokémon: Treecko [Leaf]
Appearance: Ginger Hair, Green eyes. Red Hoodie with White sweater under it. Normal jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Nice, Helpful, Often Lost in Thought.
Leaf's appearance: Green Badanana, Dark Green eyes.

Jake would sit down, putting on the green bandana he gave his Treecko. "There! You look fine!" He smiled. Treecko jumped around. "Tree! Treecko!" Leaf jumped around. Jake would sigh, picking up Treecko. "Come on, we're late." He Grunts.

Tori heard the knocking, as the Helioptile got up and went to the door! Aron and Archen both anxiously watched him, as Tori and Helioptile went to the door. Tori said on the microphone as it came out on a hidden speaker at the door, "Who is it? I can't just let people in anymore due to security."

Helioptile went back to the bed and poked Cyndaquil, who was asleep like a baby. He sat next to Pachirisu while Tori waited for someone to answer outside the room.

Phanpy just simply said. "Phanpy!" In a cute high pitched voice, in response to the voice. Tangela seemed to be oblivious to Phanpy wondering off and was focusing hard on opening the door. Phanpy was in a playful mood and was looking for friends to play with.

In the Nurse's office. Slowpoke slowly opened his eyes, (pun not intended). Slowpoke was in such bad condition that he couldn't move anything apart from his eyes. slowpoke's eyes wandered round the room and he noticed Tyrogue unconscious in a hospital next yo him. Slowpoke's eyes widened and he let out a weak. "Slow...Poke," [Translation: "Tyrogue...Are you okay?"] His voice was so weak and quiet that even if Tyrogue was awake he wouldn't have heard him.

Name: Zyreph Kasuka
Starter: Pikachu (Pan)
Appearance: Chestnut hair, brown eye's, a jacket with a white fur collar, jeans, black converses
Personality: Outgoing, cheerful, determined
Home region: Kanto
Other: Pan was raised by a Zekrom until Zyreph took him in.
ThemeSong(Idk) : Meg & Dia - Monster (DotEXE Dubstep Remix)

Zyreph and Pan both fall off a tall cliff but Pan pulls off his scarf and throws the end of it and it wraps around a tree branch and then throwing it for Zyreph to quickly grab before hitting the ground.
"I feel like my arms are gonna rip off!" Pan said struggling to keep hold of his scarf.
"If you're going to complain about my weight you may as well let go!" Shouted Zyreph, And so Pan did, leaving Zyreph to hit the ground at an amazing force. "Ah, my poor noggin'." As they start walking they run into the head master of the college. "You two better not have been-" He stops in the middle of his sentence to get a glance as Zyreph's nose, "Your nose...It's bruised pretty badly my boy, here take this and rub it on your nose, it eases the pain." The headmaster said while handing over a weird gel.