• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Starter: Chickorita (now is a bayleaf and is named frisk)
Name:lee
Appearance: Black pants,,red jacket,white shirt,Z-ring
Personality: Really like of fights,sometimes can be rude
Home region: Alola
Other: eyes color can be changed depending of his fellings but normally is blue

"Hey Frisk what you want to do now?" the bayleaf pointed to the Kaizo Arcanine "you want to fight with him? well why not?" Lee walked to Kaizo and called him "hey ya want one battle?" Lee asked Kaizo

Kaizo glared at the trainer with a death state that could take out a Gyradous from a mile away. "Please, you think you can take me? Your dumber than that Tangela. Only one trainer here is worth my time, and it's not you." There was a strong tone of hostility in his voice.

"Yes I think I can win you I already beated more strong opponents and with sure more strong than you and that weak arcanine!" Lee said angrily suddenly he eyes turned dark red "come on Frisk we don´t need lose your PP with that weak Arcanine" Lee said Angrily walking to another trainer direction

Kaizo burst out laughing. "Wow, you idiot! Do you see that Tangela? It's on FIRE. BLUE FIRE! My Arcanine could easily take you down. I just don't think I should waste my time with you. I came here for one battle, and it's not with you. Now get lost, you cocky, pathetic moron with a useless pokemon who couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag. Like I said, you're not worth my time."

Kaizo burst out laughing. "Wow, you idiot! Do you see that Tangela? It's on FIRE. BLUE FIRE! My Arcanine could easily take you down. I just don't think I should waste my time with you. I came here for one battle, and it's not with you. Now get lost, you cocky, pathetic moron with a useless pokemon who couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag. Like I said, you're not worth my time."
Lee snapped his fingers and the tangela returned to the normal "good luck on trying burn him again....." Lee said with the bayleaf using sleep powder on the Arcanine

Fraser watched nervously out the window as day turned to night and it slowly got closer to the designated time that Kaizo demanded. Fraser was being stressed was rather an under statement at this moment in time. "Kiri is nowhere to be seen Tangela has disappeared. All my Pokemon that can fight are hospitalized," Fraser was whining to himself as he paced back and forth thinking of what to do. However, Fraser came to a stop as he felt a presence behind him, he slowly turned and was heavily relieved he saw who it was. "Okay...We can still save the safari zone," Fraser smiled.

Kaizo just ignored the trainer, his Arcanine brushed off the sleep powder. Kaizo waited at the arena. "One hour left," he said to himself. He was looking forward to this.

Fraser made his way to the arena. He left Phanpy back with the Nurse to look after her since he couldn't bear to see anything happen to her. Fraser felt a fire brewing in his stomach and his fists were clenching so hard that they were slightly cramping. Fraser grinded his teeth with every march he did. Fraser checked his watch to read that it was 11:56. "Time to mess this guy up," Fraser said to himself. Fraser reached the arena and opposed the corrupt Kaizo. "Hey! You ready for a battle?!" Fraser yelled at Kaizo with a hostile tone.

Fraser reluctantly took the collar and looked at Kaizo put his on. "Guess I'll have to beat him at his own game...That seems to be the only reason for him to see any sort of reason," Fraser pondered before also putting on the collar. "So I'm assuming this isn't too make people feel happy," Fraser said sarcastically. As he felt it around with his hand.

Fraser scoffed as he got handed the metal plates and looked dead into Kaizo's eyes. "I Only have one Pokemon, and that's all I'm going to need," Fraser said with a smile.

Fraser pulled out a Pokeball and stared intensely at it before throwing it in the air. The Pokeball released a beam of light revealing to be...Tyrogue! Tyrogue was on his knees with eyes closed with his elbows resting on his knees as if it was meditating. Fraser deeply inhaled and exhaled. "Let's just say that Tyrogue woke up from his nap. You know Tyrogue's power, you've seen it first hand anyway," Fraser said as he stared at Kaizo. Tyrogue opened his eyes and looked up at Jolteon. It seemed completely calm and collected. It stood up and stared into Jolteon's eyes with intimidating eyes.

Kaizo grinned. "So, we finally battle. You, see, Fraser, I've changed in the last month. Hyper Beam!" Jolteon shot a violet double-helix stream of energy towards Tyrogue. "You see, I met someone who told me about the Royale City Tournament in Lumiose, Kalos. He said that if I won, I'd be known as the ultimate trainer. So I entered. And was runner-up."

Tyrogue punched the ground, launching large parts of the ground to launch upward and create a wall of rock in front of Tyrogue. The Hyper Beam made contact with the wall creating an explosion. Smoke filled the battlefield but cleared up revealing Tyrogue to be unharmed. "That's the thing Kaizo, you didn't come first. So your not the ultimate trainer," Fraser said as he kept his nerve. "Use Mach Punch!" Fraser demanded. "Tyrogue!" Tyrogue roared as his fist started to glow. Tyrogue charged st Jolteon with tremendous speed as he cocked back his fist as Tyrogue unleashed his Mach Punch.

"Thunderbolt! That's the thing. That defeat ruined me. I was forced into the Underground. It was the only way for me to get back up. That's where these collars come in." Jolteon launched a huge bolt of violet lightning, intercepting the mach punch, striking both pokemon. Electricity surged through both collars, shocking them both.

Name: Cade
Partner: Axew (Jacen, now Haxorus)
Appearance: Black tee, navy jeans, grey running shoes, deep amber eyes
Personality: Humorous, smart, stands up for friends

Cade walked into the Student Arena with Jacen, to find two figures with a Jolteon and Tyrogue in fierce combat. Cade found a rock to sit on and decided to spectate the battle; he would converse with them later.

"Ahh!" Fraser yelled in pain as the electric shock unleashed surges of thunderbolts into Fraser. Fraser fell to his knees in reaction of the electricity. "So...Is that how it is then?" Fraser said heavily panting and holding on to the collar. Tyrogue didn't seem fazed by the Thunderbolt as it simply just stopped Tyrogue's Mach punch. Tyrogue looked back at Fraser as he heard his cry in pain. Tyrogue looked at Fraser with a concerned look. Fraser looked at Tyrogue, smiled then nodded. Tyrogue nodded back before aggressively looking back at Jolteon. "Use your Mach Punch to create Earthquake!" Fraser yelled confidently. Tyrogue cocked back his glowing fists and punching the ground. The ground violently shook, launching parts of the battlefield to crack and fly everywhere.

Kaizo snapped, recalling Jolteon and sending out a Hitmonchan. "I rose to the top in the Underground, and challenged the champion. I ended him in seconds. I came back to face Kiri. Ice punch!" Hitmonchan's fist glowed cyan and had snow swirling around it. Hitmonchan launched the punch at Tyrogue.

Man, this battle was really heating up. The one with the hood had a fire in his eyes like no other, like the determination to win at all costs. But that wasn't the way to win. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," Cade said, stepping in between the two. I'm not so sure this is just a friendly battle, so can someone tell me what's happening? For the love of God, I just got here."

"Get out the way! This isn't no joke!" Fraser yelled furiously at the interrupting stranger. Tyrogue simply looked a tiny Hitmonchan with a blank look and let out his hand, stopping the punch. However, Tyrogue's fist slowly started to be covered in ice. "Use Lowseep!" Fraser demanded. Tyrogue deflected Hitmanchan's fist and swivelled abs he dropped to the ground. Tyrogue extended his leg a step he turned with tremendously force to unleash low sweep on Hitmonchan.

"Umm, okay," Cade said. Perhaps the hooded one would say something a little more understandable. "What does he mean by, no joke? Is this some kind of life and death situation?"

A smaller shock went through Fraser's collar from the ice, while a larger shock went through Kaizo's from the low sweep. "This doesn't even phase me. Sky uppercut!" Hitmonchan landed on his feet, then launched itself upwards, bringing Tyrogue with it. "Counter this."

Name:Aden Smith
Starter:Chimchar
Region:Sinnoh
Personality:Shy but can be mean and mad
Apparel:Red and black hoodie (black sleves)blue jeans red nikes and brown eyes

Last edited:
Aden walked to the entrance with his chimchar hanging onto his back and said "we finally made it huh chimchar, we're in college" Aden walked around only to see two trainers and a another person sitting on a rock. He yelled out "Hey do you guys know where I go".

Fraser flinched slightly as the small shock came from the collar. Tyrogue was didnt react to the Sky Uppercut in time and got punched right in the chin as it got launched up parallel to Hitmonchan. However, Tyrogue had still not shown any sort of expression of pain in his face and showed a snicker of a smile at Hitmonchan. "Use Hi Jimp Kick!" Fraser demanded. Tyrogue then quickly launched his knee towards Hitmonchans face which was less then a meter away.

The Elgyem had been briefly asleep on a cushioned seat in the reception, as he woke up while he hovered around, trying to find out what had happened. A sudden vision suddenly came to him, as he saw some trainers fighting in the Arena! He quickly panicked at the moment when he saw a Tyrogue that launched his knee at the opponent, as he quickly headed straight for the Arena! He hovered in a swift motion, while staying on the ceiling to avoid the sight of trainers, as he quickly got into the Arena.

He noticed a trainer with the Tyrogue that he saw in his vision, as he quietly hovered over to him, while staying on the sidelines, as a tear fell from his eye. He hovered over the trainer's shoulder, as he telepathically said to him in a hesitant tone, "W- why are you fighting h- him? And also, umm.... my t- train- trainer is looking for y- you..."

Fraser felt the presence of something over his shoulder before communicating with Elgyem. Fraser looked over at Elgyem. "I'm thinking this so I'm assuming you can hear me. He has gone insane with power and is threatening to destroy all of the Safari Zone. I feel that's a pretty valid reason to fight," Fraser spoke to Elgyem in his head since he knew that Elgyem would hear his thoughts. "Well, your trainer will have to wait. I'm sorry, but this has got to have my priority," Fraser explained as he focused back to the intense brawl between Tyrogue and Hitmonchan.

The Elgyem felt rather shocked when he read the boy's thoughts, as he telepathically said to him while the lights on his hands slowly blinked, "Destroy... the Safari Zone? This is bad... I have to tell Tori about this right now! I'll be back, I gotta bounce first!" He quickly teleported back to his trainer, as sweat rushed down his face, while his body shook from the panic surging in his body.

He rushed over to Tori, while she looked at him, as he babbled out, "Elgyem!" [Translation: I need you for something quick now!]
She replied while she carried him in her arms, "What's the matter buddy? Is there something that you need to tell me?"
He quickly replied to her in a panicked tone, as he pulled on her shirt, "ELGYEM, ELGYEM!" [Translation: I NEED TO GET TO THE GUY QUICK, HE'S SAYING THAT SOMEONE IS GOING TO BLOW UP THE PLACE!]

She gently patted his head, while she attempted to calm him, knowing that he was panicking like a crying baby. She quietly said to him while Archen blankly stared at the Elgyem, "Alright, I know that you're panicking here, but you need to take it easy. I'll head over to the person once I'm ready, after all, I've been in here for quite some time and I've gotta prepare for the others that are going to most likely stay here."

"Mach punch!" Kaizo shouted, knowing it'd be fast enough to land a hit. A strong electrical shock surged through both collars.

Last edited:
The Hi Jump Kick collided with Hitmonchan's Mach Punch. Creating a powerful force, having similarity to an explosion but without the smoke or fire. Tyrogue got launched backward and his body rag filled as it fell closer to the ground. Fortunately, Tyrogue got a bearing of his position and flipped his body around so he could easily land on his feet.

Fraser pondered in thought, thinking of what's to do to overcome the Hitmonchan. "Hmm...Unleash a barrage of Mach Punches!" Fraser demanded. Both Tyrogue's fists started to glow and Tyrogue unleashed a war cry. "Tyrogue!" Tyrogue's fury was become more and more fueled with every second. Tyrogue sprinted at Hitmonchan about to start a boxing match of constant back and forths with Hitmonchan.

Kaizo snapped, recalling Hitmonchan and releasing Dodrio. "Tri Attack." Each head charged a beam of energy, the left head a blue flame, the right head a white frost, and the the center head a violet bolt. They fired, each head moving independently from one another, each beam moving individualy. Tyrogue's Mach punches missed, as Dodrio was in the air. "Well played, but I caught on quick. I'll always be one step ahead."

Tyrogue was caught off guard at the sudden substitution of Hitmonchan to Dodrio. Tyrogue was slightly stunned as he watched Dodrio unleash its Tri Attack. It directly hit Tyrogue launching back and rag dolling across the ground. Tyrogue lied face down and didn't move. "Come on Tyrogue! You can't give up now, the Safari Zone depends on you!" Fraser cried out to Tyrogue. However, Tyrogue still was unresponsive. Crowds of wild Pokemon started to emerge from the greenery surrounding the arena. They all started to cry out and plead at Tyrogue, including Tangela, Grimer and Ursaring.

Tyrogue's arm moved and he put his hand on the ground and pushed himself up. Tyrogue struggled himself up and paused for a moment. Tyrogue clenched his fist as a purple aura started to grow around Tyrogue. "This...This is what happened in the sewers," Fraser said under his breath. Unsure if this was a positive or a negative. Tyrogue sharply looked up at Dodrio with stone cold eyes. "T-Tyrogue? Are you okay?" Fraser asked nervously. Tyrogue didn't respond to Fraser. "TY!...ROGUE!" Tyrogue roared as he looked at the sky and the aura around him started to glow immensely. The ground around him started to crack and an incredible force was released from Tyrogue, slightly pushing everything back.

Tyrogue then extended his arm towards the sky and the aura created a large fist twice the size of him, over his arm. Tyrogue then leaped at Dodrio with tremendous speed and swung the large and powerful aura punch at Dodrio.

Kaizo snapped, recalling Dodrio. "What do you mean, 'The safari zone depends on him'? No it doesn't! I just wanted a battle, I'm not going to destroy the safari zone if I win. And even if I was, I wouldn't hurt the pokemon. It'd just force them out. I mean, there were a lot of pokemon in the hidden grotto. If anything, you should support me destroying, because I'd be freeing all of the pokemon in the process." Kaizo snapped again, releasing a large Blastoise. "Hydro canon." Blastoise fired two powerful bursts of water at Tyrogue, leaving two large ruts in the ground. "Your. Move."

"You're delusional. Thinking you know what you're doing," Fraser said angrily. Tyrogue continued with his attack, despite Kaizo switching out. The Hydro Cannon collided with the Aura Punch and created an explosion and smoke formed on the battlefield. The smoke cleared up showing Tyrogue to have disappeared. However, Tyrogue was above Blastoise and he landed on Blastoise's Shell, just behind his head and prepared to use Brick Break square on his head to be a sure direct hit.

"Skull bash! Listen Fraser, I planned this out. Jolteon and Arcanine were given specific instructions not to harm other pokemon, and Marowak was instructed to help the pokemon that were in danger." Blastoise thrust his head back at Tyrogue. "All I would do is make it uninhabitable. All the pokemon would flee, and would no longer be trapped. But I knew you would still try to meet my demands. It was just a threat. An empty, meaningless, threat."

"What are you on about Kaizo? Trapped? They live here because this is their home. Why else will they be stressed and concerned when someone threatens to burn their home to a crisp," Fraser yelled. "Even if you were right. Setting the Safari zone a light will only leave them homeless," Fraser said in an annoyed tone. Tyrogue lost his balance slightly as Blastoise launched its head back, but it didn't reach Tyrogue. Tyrogue then jumped of slightly and grabbed Blastoise's shell. It then pulled himself back up, forming a lot of momentum and power, which will go into his Hi Jump Kick. Tyrogue bent his knee and swung it round in an attempt to land heavy damage to the back of Blastoise's head.

As Blastoise got lifted by its Surf, Tyrogue continued to follow it up since it still had some momentum. Tyrogue flew at Blastoise who was riding its wave. With his knee out about to finally land his attack. "Kaizo...You actually did set fire to the Hidden Grotto. I don't know what you think an empty threat is," Fraser said as he shook his head. "That was a shrine for their home, Kaizo," Fraser said assertively.