• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here it is!

Name: Stephen
Pokehuman: Togekiss
Pokemon team: Floette, Teddiursa
Appearance: One Blue Eye, One Red Eye, pale skin, white hair covered by a bright grey hoodie with a blue and red triangle pattern. Togekiss wings are outside of the hoodie most of the time. Along with that he usually wears jeans, blue tennis shoes. He is around 5' tall.
Abilities: Limited Flight (Gets exhausted after 5 or so minutes of flying)

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Here's the bio

Name: Felix
Human/ pokehuman: Pokehuman (Sentret)
Pokemon team: Chesnut the Chespin
Appearance: Has grew sentret ears and a sentret tail. Has brown hair, hazel eyes, and the ring thing on his stomach. Wears a plaid collared shirt and sweat pants. Also wears a necklace that has a orange and blue colored orb on the end. Wears orange shoes.

also Darwin is just gonna collect dust and sit in a drawer

@PlayfulShinx47,
Character bios for the document are below, and are simplified a bit to prevent text walls from occurring.

Hero Area:

Name: Her name is Emily Scolt.
Pokéhuman: N/A, she is your normal, everyday human.
Pokémon Team: Cyndaquil (Cylan), Oshawott (Oliver), Pichu (Paris)
Appearance: Emily has a slight, skinny build, stands at a modest height of 5'3", has fair skin tone, blue eyes and blond hair. She wears a gray, turtleneck shirt with long sleeves and midnight black, capri pants that also sport the long sleeves like her shirt. She has on a pair of cloudy white golf shoes and long, snow white socks. She is often seen carrying around a large, pink duffel bag that contains a variety of items.
Personality: Emily tends to have a modest outlook in life, as she tends to express concern over smaller details if they are detrimental to one's health. She tends to pay excessive attention to her Pokémon and is not exactly the best with time keeping. She tends to be somewhat stern when it comes to authority, as she does not really seem to spare a second of arguments with any life form.

------------------------------------------------------
Villain Area:

Name: His name is Declan Cohen.
Pokéhuman: He is mostly a Druddigon, though a younger one however as a result of having an overdose of the serum earlier.
Pokémon Team: None at the moment.
Appearance: Declan appears to be a younger Druddigon upon closer inspection with his appearance. He stands at a short height of 2'3" and his body is noticeably smoother in contrast to the rough texture that a Druddigon normally has. He has a somewhat muscular build and paler skin tone than usual. The red spikes on his body are tinier and blunt, while also having fewer in number compared to the average Druddigon. The claws on his hands and feet are noticeably smaller, as their sharpness could surely use an improvement for his juvenile body. He is usually seen wearing a small, midnight black cape with the insignia of a pink R on the center area.
Personality: A grunt had described Declan to be one that keeps to himself when it comes to work. He rarely sets aside social time in his agenda. He usually does his work as quickly as he can, sometimes taking it too far to the point where he might take more time than if he had just done it the normal way. As a result of his infantile mind emerging due to the overdose he had from the syringe, he may exhibit unusual behavior from time to time.

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
I am thinking, should i say to eli that i also have pokemon thingy things and that i also got attacked?

By the way here is charlie's bio, i gave you Gachem's yesterday

Name: Charlie
Human/ pokehuman: (what pokemon or N/A) Oshawott Pokéhuman
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]): Oshawott, Mudkip, Froakie
Appearance: Has white hair, with two spikes on hes hair (Look at Oshawott, then those two spikes it has on its head, those are the spikes i mean) Has a sleeveless vest with a Shell on it that is a part of hes body and what he used as a weapon, has blue pants with a tail coming out of him.
has a pale skin and wears blue flip flops and has three little dots on hes cheecks