• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I need to get a permission for that so i will ask.

Can i do another post with roger? It wont involve the heroes, just a post with a little conversation with him and a grunt (the same one who gave him the syringe earlier). The conversation with them would be in laboratory where they talked last time, so Mentiras and Raven might encounter them if i get the permission.
sure
the officer in the room is female

also @EeviumZ, this is like, the last moment for your character to escaped unscared, the character will survive, but will not be the same

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Also, forgot to say this, but fully turned pokehumans are on par with legendaries on terms of power (They can still be beaten) half pokemon are as powerful as normal pokemon, team rocket is not doing this to reduce the human population
there is more to it, but thats all I have to say right now

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Children. One - Discussion threads are still not forum threads and not a Discord server, meaning that short posts like this are SPAMmy as hell and are not tolerable.

Second. Someone reported a thing and I'm afraid I have to put my foot down on this. No, no one here is going to have power akin to legendaries. That is the sort of godmoding our rules is designed to prevent, and trying to sneak around that through fanmade mechanics is the sort of thing that will get you shut down very quickly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Sorry sir, I will try to hold back on the short posts, and I hold back on my previous statement and amend it with the phrase 'very powerful, but not to the point of legendaries'
also @EeviumZ, what is the progress of you pokehumanness

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
It's fine, also due to what the mod just told us, if a post here is only one line or less, make it longer with something else(related to the rp) or wait until you have something else to say with it, unless you think its very important
also who wants me to further refine the turn system?

I may make a Discord (Discord's a chat room app, for those unfamiliar) for the more unimportant and/or unrelated things we say in here, as to reduce clutter and give the more important stuff more attention. I need to know who actually shows interest and has Discord before I do it, because for all I know nobody here has a Discord that they use. If everyone gets on board, this can still be used to post changes to the document we have or where the location currently is, so that people interested in this (if it opens up in the future) actually has context as to the rules and what is going on.

Also remember that the rules also add that mega evolution levels of power are still not allowed, as is legendary-tier strength. It may matter, depending on how you gauge the difference between the two.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yes, I know that mega-evolution/legendary power is prohibited. I also know that Raichu isn't exactly godlike. Her power wouldn't increase much. I was honestly just curious.

The main group is implied to still be near Cyllage City, at a police station there. Afterwards, there are plans to still make a journey to Lumiose city to Camphrier. Did that answer the question?

And Eevium, I wasn't saying that in regards to the Raichu thing. I just wanted to add something in case we ended up making them as strong as mega evolutions afterwards.

Also, Reuben may 'wake up' Sunny once they're on the road again.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
I'd love to do a discord! It sounds like lots of fun. I fixed the post, by the way. I have a question: by exerting himself very hard, could Cross make his illusions tangible? For example, making a cage that felt like iron and was solid.

Would it be a pain if Echo and Keiko eventually busted out of jail and found the rest of the group? It seems like I'm the one holding this up again...

I'd think it would just evolve them like 'normal', the form they evolved into looking as if they were always a Pokehuman of th epokemon they evolved into. Example: After a part-Pikachu evolves into a part-Raichu, it looks as if they were always part-Raichu.

Or maybe Pokehumans can't evolve, maybe it just does nothing. It's up to Eli to decide. I also think Eli said it was changed to two posts.

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
So, my current idea with Darwin is for him to just get out of the place he is in and join back with Team Rocket. I'll probably do this unless you want to change that.

And I am pretty surprised most of the events in the last few posts has happened in one day.