• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

"He doesn't seem to be too happy right now, but I think he's probably hiding something from me. I'm sorry that you were attacked by someone," Emily replied to Allie. Cylan carefully reached into his bag and quickly pulled out a bottle of cold milk. He carefully held it with his left arm, while he sucked on the bottle as quickly as he could with his shaky grip. He continued to keep his right arm behind his back, while his body quaked for a brief moment.

"Well, speaking of secrets... I should probably let you all know that the little mouse likes herbs oddly enough. I've seen him make some interesting stuff out of them in his free time. I guess we should get moving, and well... the one with the bows and stuff, I mean like that's up to you. I'm personally fine with it, and I won't tell if you don't want me to," Emily chimed before she focused her gaze at the Cyndaquil soon after.

"So little guy, hiding anything from me?" Emily asked in a solemn tone, as the fire mouse trembled in fear. He quickly closed the bottle's nozzle and stuffed it in his satchel. The little Pokémon was silent towards his trainer, while he fidgeted in his trainer's arms for a brief moment.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Hearing the Gardevoir human leaving calmed Jolty a bit, the sparks got weaker.
She did notice one spark floating in front of her face, surprising her. "I-i can make electricity?" She questioned herself quietly.

She turned her head to see who is still here and seeing the pokehuman, intimidated by his look and size, actually, everything looked bigger to her somehow.

Last edited:
Talo backed away from the Emolga human. He realized that he was probably taking this all in as if this was a rare occurance, not some horrifying experience. He started to feel a burning in his stomach and sat down at a tree. He started to cough and noticed that flames were coming out of his mouth. "Gah! Is that dragon breath!?" He took note of this and realized this must mean he could use moves that a Flygon could use. "That might be something like Dragon Breath." He paused for a moment before he realized he also had his wings. "I bet I can fly too." He continued to sit and rest on the tree. He knew that whatever was going to happen next would probably change his life in more ways that one.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty took the chance that everyone leaved her to go away, she didn't notice that a person or more watching her.

She tried to get as far as she can from the other humans until an idea popped in her head. She stopped near a big tree and looked at it, "i wonder..." She questioned herself quietly with a smile and without another word she start climbing on the tree.

At the start she failed but after a lot of tries she managed to climb up. she sat on a branch and looked at her hands, they were hurt after all those tries, but she didnt let it bother her.
"Its not that bad to be an half pokemon" she told herself a bit happily as she looked the sunset, amazed by the look. Its getting late she thought

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie suddenly realized something. "Uh, guys? I think we forgot about Echo..." She gestured to Echo, still weak from using Pain Split.
"Do we have any more of those Revival Herbs?" Eevee asked.

"I think the person with bows and stuff probably has them, since he gave one for the little mouse earlier. Not sure if it's exactly normal for the mouse to actually like this stuff," Emily replied, before she looked at Cylan.

"Come on, it's not exactly a great idea to be hiding stuff from me like that," Emily said to the Cyndaquil with a stern voice, before the fire mouse attempted to squirm out of her arms.

"What's with your arm? Why are you hiding it behind your back like that?" Emily demanded, after she took swift notice of the fire mouse's unusual act. The little Pokémon shook his head at her, while he attempted to shrug off the worsening, stinging pain.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie hoped that Eli still had Revival Herbs, they needed to heal Echo as quickly as possible.
"Eli, do you have any of those Revival Herbs left? I think Echo might need one..." She glanced at Echo. "I hope she's okay..."

"Alright come on! What are you hiding from me? Why are you hiding your arm like that?" Emily grilled at the little Pokémon, before a loud, harsh cry of fright soon followed.

Cylan suddenly came bounding away from his trainer's arms! The fire mouse scurried in the opposite direction away from the pursuing girl! The little Pokémon bumped into a large, green and white figure that towered over him! He whimpered at the Gardevoir, before he attempted to get back on his hind feet.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Echo woke up to the horrifyingly bitter taste of Revival Herbs. "W ha? I'm awake, I think! Gah, is Cylan okay? Allie, did you hear me? Agh, that hurt. At least we know that the Herbs work! Thanks for feeding Cylan first," she chattered, still nervous for the poor mouse. "We should keep stock of the herbs because it's not like we can go to the Pokemon Center 24/7." Out of breath, and still tense from the nightmares she had, Echo found that she had a big headache. "Agh! This hurts.... But that doesn't matter. What does is that we're all safe (I think) and - WAIT! Where's Emolga?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Emolga ran away, leaving a Revival Herb behind. I went after her, but she threatened to attack me with electricity. She really wanted me to go away, so I did. I think I saw another Pokehuman too, a Flygon maybe, but I can't be sure."
"She was gone for a long time! She tried really hard, but Emolga just didn't want to come back!" Eevee chimed in.
"I hope you aren't angry... I did the best I could. I don't know where she is now." Allie looked down sadly.

Pollen-Puff

"I'm not angry. She must want to be alone, so let's let her be for a while. In the meantime, I'm going out to buy some berries from the shop in Town. I've been kind of a traveler, so nobody should recognize me. If they do, I'll just say that me and some friends were doing a cosplay. Then, we should all train. We have these new powers, so let's put them to good use, and if I see any other victims, ahh... I'll figure something out."

Cylan quickly stood up and attempted to keep some distance between himself and the girl. The Cyndaquil gave his best attempts at his pleas and cries, though it was unlikely that infantile communication would cut it for the other Pokémon and their fused species. The little Pokémon hid behind the Gardevoir, while he quietly sobbed near her legs.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"I agree, you should do that. I could come if you want, or should I stay here?" Allie asked Echo. She noticed Cylan hiding behind her legs, and tried not to startle him. Even Eevee didn't disturb Cylan, and that was certainly out of the ordinary.

Pollen-Puff

"I think you should come, and Cylan could follow. We could bring him to a Pokemon Center while we're out, and then if anybody gets suspicious and doesn't believe the cosplay lie, then we could spout some sort of lines from a story and pretend that Cylan is a character for proof. Besides, Cylan looks very thirsty and hungry and there could be a Cafe near the Pokemon Center."

Cylan continued to mewl behind the Gardevoir's legs. The Cyndaquil noticed his trainer approaching him with each booming stomp.

"Alright, I'm giving you one last chance! What are you hiding from me?" Emily probed, before the fire mouse curled in a ball. The girl slowly approached the little Pokémon and quickly scooped him in her arms.

"What's going on? What's on your arm? I'm giving you one chance to answer mouse!" Emily commanded, while the fire mouse started to loudly snivel.

"Well, he doesn't exactly have much other than his bottles... I mean, like... he's trying to hide something from me here," Emily responded with a moderate tone.

"It's probably going to get dark soon. Should I just go with you, or just have him go with you then?" Emily added, while the Cyndaquil quietly sobbed in her arms.

Pollen-Puff

"Yeah, you should come, Emily. The more the merrier! Also, you're the only - no offense to anybody - umm... non-pokemon/pokehuman here. Plus, what if they recognize Cylan but not you? Anyways, like you said, it's almost dark, so let's go. It'll be nice to see other civilization again, no offense Eevee, Absol, and Jumpluff."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"None taken! I get it," Eevee replied.
"Be careful. I suggest you keep a low profile," Absol stated.
"Duly noted, Absol! Let's go, guys," Allie said to Echo and Emily. "I might be able to use Flash if it gets too dark."

"Well, I'm the one that cares for Cylan and stuff, so I'll explain if anything goes. As long as we don't find those creeps, I guess we should be fine for now. I'm ready when you both are," Emily responded, while she attempted to keep the Cyndaquil still in her arms.

"Come on! Quit fidgeting around! If you keep moving like that, it's just going to take longer you know!" Emily enjoined, while she kept her efforts on the squirming fire mouse.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli put the bag of medicine in his pack and said "I have enough room at my house for all of us to stay, and if you stay with me I can probably explain away the whole thing since I usually where costumes around town anyway, just to make people laugh, though that would only work for a day or two since I change costumes so much.... anyway! you all want to stay at my place for a while?"

Magic Sparkle

(sorry about the long post, it dont have anything to do with the other characters)

Jolty was still sitting on the branch, thinking about what happened before.
Maybe they really wanted to help after all, they may got the same fate as i, but if they got attacked too they cant be bad, right? Maybe i should apologize, but how? She questioned herself they probably wont accept it.

She snapped out from her dozing as she feels a little peck, it was from a confused taillow, who seem bigger than a normal one, but its only her sight.
"Are you okay? I have never seen an emolga that look like a human" the taillow asked. Jolty looked with a surprise, she never thought being an half pokemon means she can understand pokemons.

Jolty decided to act normal and gave a smile to the taillow, "im an half human half pokemon" she answered quietly, she may get shy from humans but she never got timid from pokemons.

Jolty start enjoying being an half pokemon, having the ability to climb on trees, make electricity, understand pokemons and maybe even glide. She dont have a family to worry about her and almost no one know about her because of her timidness.

Her thoughts were cut off again by the taillow question, "did you born like that?" The bird pokemon questioned curiously, the whole half human thing was confusing.

Jolty sighed as she swing her legs back and forth in the air, and gave another smile to the taillow. "No, i got Injured By someone, but... Im not sure who" she answered quietly and slowly, she start feeling a bit strange, a different feeling, but she didn't know why.

"Well, i am taillow, or tail for short. And whats your name?" He asked. The emolga human kept her smile, "Jolty" she said happier than before.

"This is a good name for an emolg- i mean half emolga, its getting very dark, do you have a place to sleep?" Taillow asked a bit worry. Jolty start to get a bit uncomfortable from all those questions, but decided to answer this one shortly "no" was the only thing she answered this time.

"I know a place that you can sleep, but depending of your size it may be crowded a bit" the taillow said and put one of his wings on the pokehuman's shoulder.
Jolty fricked a bit when she heard the word 'crowded', she always had Claustrophobia. "I-its n-not a closed p-place, r-r-right?" She said in a little fear, taillow noticed that and quickly tried to calm the young girl.
"Oh, dont worry! Emolgas like half of you usually sleep inside holes that gouged in the trees" the bird pokemon tried to calm her down.

Jolty did calmed down, she actually remember seeing an hole in that tree when she climbed before. She start climbing down the tree until she reached the hole and went inside with taillow. To her surprise there was enough space for her and taillow, even that she is triple from his size after the transformation.
she start getting used to it, although she still confused about all this mess, same as taillow.

I still remember my screams...I still remember being in pain and begging for help. But it never happened. I still remember whimpering, sobbing, and huddled in a corner. I remember bitterly whispering for someone to save me. Look at me now?

Michael's red eyes opened slowly as he sat up. He looked around and realized where he was. He sat up and dusted himself off. He was in pain, the blood he once called red was now purple. He wiped his nose as he looked around, putting his hood up and roamed the city.

(Open Roleplay)

"I wouldn't mind staying at your house. I mean like... it's certainly a nice change from staying in an abandoned laboratory," Emily replied, while she took a brief glance at an odd area on Cylan's right arm.

"Wait... that doesn't seem right. It looks kinda purplely, and it had some red things on there. Better take him to a doctor right now!" Emily thought, after her brief, discreet observations.

"Cylan... I'm afraid that I might need to like umm... uhh... take you there right... right now... like seriously... right about... uhh... now... yeah," Emily softly proclaimed, after a deep, somber sigh.

Pollen-Puff

"It's okay with me to stay at your house, Eli. Umm, the only question I have is if there's food and water there. I'm so hungry and thirsty, and it's been almost four days since I last ate. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way. Right, everybody? Agh, Jumpluff, I forgot you were here! You probably need some food, too, and I can cook up Pokeblocks as long as I have some berries." As Echo said this, a Murkrow flew down from a nearby tree and asked "Pokeblocks? May I come with you? I'm famished as well, and I can be a good part of your team, I promise." Echo quickly translated for Emily, and then asked Eli for permission.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Yeah I have plenty of food and room at my place!" Eli started to walk into town towards his house, on the way the group attracted a few glances but he managed to lead them all back to his house and ushered them all in "Mom's will be gone for a while so we are fine, the guest rooms are down that hall, I'll make some dinner for us" Eli walked into the kitchen and started to cook some soup.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Is there anything I can help with? I'd be glad to help with anything at all," Allie said to Eli.
"Me too!" Eevee chimed in.
"Eevee. No offense, but I don't think you would be much help, nor would I, considering we both have paws rather than hands." Absol motioned down the hall. "Let's go to the guest rooms, Eevee."
With a sigh, Eevee replied "Fine..."
Before Eevee left, she waited until she thought Absol was out of earshot and whispered to Allie, "Absol's so annoying, huh?"
"Eevee, I heard that," Absol called down the hall. Eevee scoffed and walked after Absol.
Allie laughed. "What a character. Eevee can be a bit of a handful but she's quite sweet."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled and nodded "Yeah, they can be like that sometimes. Would you mind setting the table Allie?" Eli threw in some vegetables and meat into the soup and stirred it before setting some fruit in the middle of the table and going back to the soup and giving it a small taste before he threw some salt into it.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty and taillow were in the hole, taillow was preparing for his sleep while jolty watched the stars.
So many things happened in one day, and this is a new life, i prefer it more than my previous one Jolty thought to herself, she wondered how the other pokehumans doing at that moment and she still had no clue about the guy who injured her.

Jolty start curling up, trying to get more comfortable, "tommorow we will get berries, if you want i can help you find a way to turn back into a human" taillow said and went to sleep near the emolga girl.
Jolty wanted to say something about that but it looked like he fell asleep Immediately.

Jolty sighed quietly, why he is acting so nice to me? And why i am getting that strange feeling everytime im with him? She questioned herself in the thoughts before going to sleep as well.

Emily followed along with the group towards Eli's home once she grabbed her bag. Once the owner of the house allowed the girl and everyone else inside, Cylan gave off a quiet cough. A small, yellow-green bubble snuck out with his pale breath.

"Thanks I guess... Is there anything you need help with?" Emily asked Eli, while the fire mouse gently patted and shook his right arm for a brief moment. His focus was directed at the purple and red spots located on the bottom area of his arm. A large amount of burning pain struck through his arm like a critical, double weakness hydro cannon! The little mouse loudly panted, while a large droplet rained down his face.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Certainly, I'll do that!" She began to set the table, making sure everything was neat. She noticed Emily enter with Cylan, and walked over. "How is Cylan doing? Wait a second - what are those spots on his arm?" She was referring to the red and purple spots on Cylan, they looked as if they were causing him pain. "That doesn't look very good..."

Pollen-Puff

"Thanks so much for everything, Eli. This place is great, better than the last house I every had. Is... is it okay if I try and make some food for the Pokemon? I don't know if our diet's changed, but they all must be hungry. Right Eevee, Absol, Jumpluff, Murkrow? OH! We owe you an explanation, I had completely forgotten!" Echo had been getting back to normal now, and famished as she was, she started to juice some berries for the Pokemon. As the juice fell into a bowl, Echo started to pour it into an ice-cube tray after putting chunks of a different berry in with it. "If I can't make food for the Pokemon, consider this a dessert. Maybe I can use an Ice-type move to freeze it? Anyways, I should make some Pokemon food. I know Grass-types tend to like sweet tastes, Dark-types are drawn to sour, Fire-types love spice, and Normal-types love bitter tastes. Does that sound right to the four of you?"

As Echo started a Pokeblock recipe, she heard Allie talking about Cylan's arm. "Agh! You're right! Poor thing," she said, dropping everything. "Do you think we should try more Revival Herb paste or maybe use Hypnosis to numb the pain? I can mix in some medicine with his food..."

Cylan recoiled away from Eli, while the fire mouse attempted to place the spotted area of his right arm against his stomach. However, the little Pokémon had not known it was already too late for his efforts of hiding the abnormal patches.

"Honestly, I don't know, but I have a feeling it could be serious. This is the first time I've seen this kind of thing in my life," Emily promptly responded, before Cylan emitted a loud sneeze, which caused a moderately sized bubble in a darker green shading to follow along a split second later.

"Please... please don't... I'm umm... uhh... I'm better than this... I just need to like... walk it off... like that purple thing... said... urgh! Everything... is like... burning!" Cylan thought, before he continued to pant, which resulted in a small group of green bubbles being released from his shallow breaths.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked out of the kitchen with the soup and placed it on the table "Dinner is served" He did a dramatic motion before looking around and seeing everyone around Cylan, He walked over "Is everything ok over here?"

"I'm okay, but on the other hand with the little mouse... I ain't exactly too sure with him. His right arm has these odd spots and stuff on it," Emily replied, while she tightly held the squirming Cyndaquil in her left arm.

Cylan gulped, while he attempted to think of the best excuse he could. He emitted a few faint cries and babbles to Eli, though it was highly unlikely that his infantile language could be interpreted by anyone.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and patted cylan on the head "You really must take him to the pokecenter, like right now." Eli ran for a thermos and scoped some soup in it and shoved it in emily's hands, Eli shoved them out the door ans said "No time to lose! Good luck!"

"Uhh, I have some sandwiches in case. I could probably spill this on myself or even on the mouse if I gotta run. I'll put this in my bag for now. I'll try to make it back as soon as possible, since it might be dark soon," Emily replied to Eli the moment she placed the enclosed cup in her bag, while Cylan quietly cried in his trainer's arms.

"Yes, I do know the way. It's around the coastal area towards the eastern route towards that town. Hopefully those creeps aren't here... otherwise we'll have to run back or fight against them," Emily added, after she followed along with Allie.

"There's a special place down there for that person that poisoned us, and the mouse," Emily whispered, while she silently stroked Cylan's back and jogged towards the relative direction of the Poké Center with her duffel bag.

"Alright, then let's go. I gotta get moving. I guess I'll be back at the house soon if they're quick," Emily replied, while she continued to jog towards the nearby town.

Cylan lied in his trainer's arms with his drooping snout facing the earth. The Cyndaquil gave an occassional sneeze every now and then, while small, green bubbles came from his faint breaths.