• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

May I Join?

Human Sheet
Name: Florem Nagi
Personality: Florem is a kindhearted and very sweet girl who care deeply for Pokemon and people alike. She can sometimes be completely oblivious to her surrounding when spacing off or doing something she loves which kinda makes her a bit of a klutz except when it come to healing a hurt Pokemon. Florem unfortunately has a fear of thunder which makes her skittish around wild electric Pokemon.
Appearance: Florem is 4"9' and has long cotton candy pink hair that goes down to her waist and usually stays in a loose braid, she has striking violet eyes and a basically all around childish look despite her age. Florem wears a black turtle neck shirt and a short purple skirt with gray leggings underneath along with dark pink flats.
Other: She carries around a lavender backpack that contains a sewing kit and tools to make medicine. Loves to cook with berries.
Pokemon Sheet:
1.)Nickname: Spookz
Species: Gengar
Ability: Cursed Body
Other: Spookz is Florem's first Pokemon and he never resides in his Pokeball, he mostly likes to either be by Florem's side or hides in her shadow. He is protective of his trainer and doesn't really like any males that come near her and becomes angry when she is put in danger, Spookz is also one of Florem's only heavy hitting Pokemon but he'd rather play pranks than battle unless he absolutely has to.
2.) Nickname: Azriel
Species: Scizor
Ability: Technician
Other: Florem's second Pokemon, like Spookz he is very protective of his trainer especially due to her oblivious nature and will push past his limits to keep her safe. Again like the ghost type he never resides in his pokeball either and chooses to hover over Florem like a watch dog, he's mostly calm and collected but quick to anger when it come to protecting her.
3.)Nickname: Venom
Species: Ariados
Ability: Swarm
Other: Florem's third and final Pokemon, he's not much of a heavy hitter like the other two but he makes up for it by sneak attacks, poisoning, and traps. Venom is also a bit larger than other Ariadoses and because of this he can carry Florem on his back but then again his trainer has a very small stature anyway. LIke Azriel and Spookz he doesn't reside in his pokeball most of the time and instead likes to carry his trainer around on his back despite her protesting to it

Hey if i'm not too late do you think I could join?

Forms: Pokémon
Name: Tongariro
Pokémon: Typhlosion
Personality: A very lax/chilled kind of Mon (Despite being a fire type), he is there to help a friend in need, otherwise he would probably sleep through destruction until it's woken him up.
Appearance: If you were able to get him up, he would be slouching most of the time, if he was to be standing up straight he would be 15 feet high, Hazel eyes, darker fur around his arms, legs and above his neck and a chipped claw on his right paw.
Other: N/A

May I Join?

Human Sheet
Name: Florem Nagi
Personality: Florem is a kindhearted and very sweet girl who care deeply for Pokemon and people alike. She can sometimes be completely oblivious to her surrounding when spacing off or doing something she loves which kinda makes her a bit of a klutz except when it come to healing a hurt Pokemon. Florem unfortunately has a fear of thunder which makes her skittish around wild electric Pokemon.
Appearance: Florem is 4"9' and has long cotton candy pink hair that goes down to her waist and usually stays in a loose braid, she has striking violet eyes and a basically all around childish look despite her age. Florem wears a black turtle neck shirt and a short purple skirt with gray leggings underneath along with dark pink flats.
Other: She carries around a lavender backpack that contains a sewing kit and tools to make medicine. Loves to cook with berries.
Pokemon Sheet:
1.)Nickname: Spookz
Species: Gengar
Ability: Cursed Body
Other: Spookz is Florem's first Pokemon and he never resides in his Pokeball, he mostly likes to either be by Florem's side or hides in her shadow. He is protective of his trainer and doesn't really like any males that come near her and becomes angry when she is put in danger, Spookz is also one of Florem's only heavy hitting Pokemon but he'd rather play pranks than battle unless he absolutely has to.
2.) Nickname: Azriel
Species: Scizor
Ability: Technician
Other: Florem's second Pokemon, like Spookz he is very protective of his trainer especially due to her oblivious nature and will push past his limits to keep her safe. Again like the ghost type he never resides in his pokeball either and chooses to hover over Florem like a watch dog, he's mostly calm and collected but quick to anger when it come to protecting her.
3.)Nickname: Venom
Species: Ariados
Ability: Swarm
Other: Florem's third and final Pokemon, he's not much of a heavy hitter like the other two but he makes up for it by sneak attacks, poisoning, and traps. Venom is also a bit larger than other Ariadoses and because of this he can carry Florem on his back but then again his trainer has a very small stature anyway. LIke Azriel and Spookz he doesn't reside in his pokeball most of the time and instead likes to carry his trainer around on his back despite her protesting to it

So far all the humans are hunters and I don’t understand how Florem is going to get to the island that is so far unknown by humans other than the ones already there. The island is nonexistent to humans that don’t know it is there and since Florem is not a hunter, assuming by your description of Florem, Florem cannot possibly know that the island exists. I get that there are many ways of Florem getting there, perhaps on a small stranded boat and she finds her way to the island, but I just wanted to clarify hat with you. Other than that, you are accepted

Hey if i'm not too late do you think I could join?

Forms: Pokémon
Name: Tongariro
Pokémon: Typhlosion
Personality: A very lax/chilled kind of Mon (Despite being a fire type), he is there to help a friend in need, otherwise he would probably sleep through destruction until it's woken him up.
Appearance: If you were able to get him up, he would be slouching most of the time, if he was to be standing up straight he would be 15 feet high, Hazel eyes, darker fur around his arms, legs and above his neck and a chipped claw on his right paw.
Other: N/A

You may join as well

@UmbreonEevee oh I'm sorry then, I was so excited to type up a form that I guess I got ahead of myself a bit, I saw the form for Cardboard Shinobi's character and thought that maybe another human could stumble upon the island by accident but instead of hunting the Pokemon could help out in trying to keep the island a secret while also studying the island as well, but if you need me too I'll write up a different form for a Poke'Human character instead.

Pokemon
Name:Fyria Nez
Species:Dusclops
Personality:Fyria is brash and stubborn with a low sense of humor. She doesn't take jokes well and likes to act on impulse half of the time. She can be nice, but only on really rare occasions.
Appearance:A normal Dusclops but with a purple-grey eye.
Other:N/A

Pokemon
Name:Ruby Thorn
Species:Torracat
Personality:Ruby is calm and collected, and makes up for the sense of humor Fyria doesn't have with his own jokes. He's not a complete jokester and knows when the stakes are high.
Appearance:He has a yellow lightning-bolt symbol on his back.
Other:He likes the music genere Heavy Metal.

Hope I can be in.

Pokemon
Name: Requiem
Pokémon: Gallade
Personality: When he's not practicing battle techniques, he's usually singing or humming. Pretty chill for the most part.
Appearance: A regular Gallade with a music note pendant.
Other: anyone fancy Masterpiece Theatre III?

@UmbreonEevee oh I'm sorry then, I was so excited to type up a form that I guess I got ahead of myself a bit, I saw the form for Cardboard Shinobi's character and thought that maybe another human could stumble upon the island by accident but instead of hunting the Pokemon could help out in trying to keep the island a secret while also studying the island as well, but if you need me too I'll write up a different form for a Poke'Human character instead.

It’s fine, your character can do that and you can make the means of how, I was just a bit confused. Sorry for replying so late

Pokemon
Name:Fyria Nez
Species:Dusclops
Personality:Fyria is brash and stubborn with a low sense of humor. She doesn't take jokes well and likes to act on impulse half of the time. She can be nice, but only on really rare occasions.
Appearance:A normal Dusclops but with a purple-grey eye.
Other:N/A

Pokemon
Name:Ruby Thorn
Species:Torracat
Personality:Ruby is calm and collected, and makes up for the sense of humor Fyria doesn't have with his own jokes. He's not a complete jokester and knows when the stakes are high.
Appearance:He has a yellow lightning-bolt symbol on his back.
Other:He likes the music genere Heavy Metal.

Hope I can be in.

@Cryronn the Mudkip you are accepted, sorry for replying so late

Pokemon
Name: Requiem
Pokémon: Gallade
Personality: When he's not practicing battle techniques, he's usually singing or humming. Pretty chill for the most part.
Appearance: A regular Gallade with a music note pendant.
Other: anyone fancy Masterpiece Theatre III?

@Bluebirdie you are accepted as well

And just think: soon, they'll be running for their lives through the jungle.

Anyways, you might have figured it out, but X and Gregor aren't gonna be "mapping".

Would it be okay if X discovered an abandoned lab hidden in a waterfall cave that nobody knows about?

And just think: soon, they'll be running for their lives through the jungle.

Anyways, you might have figured it out, but X and Gregor aren't gonna be "mapping".

Would it be okay if X discovered an abandoned lab hidden in a waterfall cave that nobody knows about?

I can’t wait to picture them running for their lives in the jungle :)

Yep, very obvious since we all know they are hunters

I don’t mind if X finds a lab hidden in a waterfall cave

I know this RP is dead but I really want to revive it. I only hadn’t posted before because I didn’t know whose turn it is. I will post on the RP but I understand if no one else does, it’s pretty old and I understand if you would need to remember your character/characters and that might seem like a lot of work to some

Yeah, me too. I just had no idea whose turn it was and then nobody posted anything. I was looking through a lot of old RP’s and I thought, “why not try to revive this? It is your RP, technically, and you really liked it,” so, here is my second attempt at reviving it. The first time it kind of died and then revived was a success so hopefully this one will be too

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I would like to join if you don't mind
If i could get a quick explanation of what's going on right now and what my character should know that would be appreciated!

*PokéHuman*
Name:
Pokémon:Sylveon
Personality: Kind, Friendly, naive, protective of friends.
Appearance:5'7, long pink hair with traces of white down to middle of back, large blue eyes, long sylveon ribbons comes out of her sides, very pretty(if she cleans herself up), usual clothes are a white dress with pink trims with holes for the ribbons.
Other: