• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rose, ShadowBall!" Lucy yelled and Rose threw ShadowBall on Whimsicott.
The Whimsicott fell from the Shadowball. "That was a good battle!" Hana said to Lucy and returned Whitney to it's Pokeball. "Your Pokemon are SUPER strong!!"

"Hey, boring ha? Lucy asked boy with Umbreon. "I'm Lucy!" Lucy said happily. "And these are Foxy Fennekin and Rose Eevee." Lucy presented her Pokemon. "I like your Umbreon!" Lucy said and pet Umbreon.

"I have other Pokemon too!" Dylan said throwing two Pokeballs into the air. A Charizard came out of the left Pokeball and a Gabite came out of the right one. "Meet Pyro the Charizard and Archy the Gabite!" Dylan said presenting his other Pokemon.

"Cool! I have other Pokemon too." Lucy said and threw threw two PokeBall. "This is Fang, the Absol and this one is Rex the Houndor." Lucy said and showed her Pokemon.

"Pyro can also Mega Evolve." Dylan said showing the girl his Mega Necklace. Dylan walked over to Pyro and showed the girl charizard Mega Band rapped around Pyros arm. "You see. Charmander was my first ever Pokemon. I met him since I was a baby." Dylan said rubbing Pyro's head.

"My Fang can Mega Evolve too." Lucy showed her bracelet with Absolite and Fang's Mega Necklace. "My first Pokemon was Fennekin. I got her since I was four." Lucy said and pet Foxy.

Dylan giggled. Looks like we both share a strong bond with our Pokemon. Dylan said crossing his arm with a bright smile. Dylan hesitated. "Hey. How about we have a Mega battle?" Dylan said showing his mega bracelet.

"Okay! Fang, Mega evolve!" Lucy said and Fang started to glow.
Fang growled and glow dissapear. On the place where Absol was standing, now there was Mega Absol.

Dylan hesitated and waited for Fang to get close to Pyro. "Pyro, Fire punch now!" Dylan said as Pyro sucker punched Fang with a fiery punch, sending Fang flying back to Lucy.

( Idk, but lets just imagine you just raised your attack ) "Raising your attack, huh?" Dylan said crossing his arms. "Now Pyro, use your Dragon claw, now!" Dylan said pointing strait ahead. Pyro charged towards Fang ready to claw it, with a claw of green energy.

Pyro turned back to normal. He then got tired from all the work and speed he had to put into that battle. "Good job, Pyro!" Dylan said satisfyingly stretching. Pyro screamed "Charizard!" as he also made a satisfying stretch. "You did good to." Dylan said walking over to shake the girls hand

"Yeah we have a pretty strong bond." Dylan said letting go of her hand. "I couldn't stand to see Pyro unhappy with me. Dylan said with a "Meh" look. Dylan then walked over to Pyro and fed him some food. "But, you know. I don't think he'll ever hate me." Dylan said patting Pyro's head.

"Sure i guess, Is extra credit included or does this school not have that..." They're espeon hops back into their shoulder Staring into ace's eye's

Ace smiles "hi there Espeon ..."he pets her "ok silver i got to run and do something important so can you watch them"

Ace walks outside and he gets on his flygon and he goes and gets a different pokemon.."my jolteon cmon buddy"he gets her and then he flys back

Status
Not open for further replies.