• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Academy

Yusuke and Dean quickly analyzed the situation. Dean recognized the cry immediately. Aerodactyl. Yusuke suddenly had a vision. A vision of a member of Team Noble stealing a bunch of Pokémon. Yusuke sighed. "Something's up," he said loudly, "I had a vision." Dean sighed. "Figures," he said, "All the psychic-type trainers I know have visions except maybe Sabrina." Yusuke groaned quietly. "Not that kind of vision!" he shouted, "A vision of Team Noble!" Dean's Pikachu started to spark. Dean stared at Yusuke in shock. "Team Noble?" he said.

"Ptera, don't Attack, you would probably sweep them." The figure responded, then turned to a female, "You would probably realize who I am now."

The figure dropped his hood, revealing the face of a Young man, his medium length black hair staying still as he looked at the group. He then held Ptera's Pokeball.

"I had heard whispers about Dean Chadburn being here, and naturally followed them until I ended up going the wrong way, Ptera here was making sure I got here, hence the screeches."

Jason looked at the group that was approaching. Four people it seemed, one looked like a possible teacher. He then held Asimov's pokeball, and opened it.

"Metagross!" Asimov called out.

The Iron Leg Pokémon prepared for literally anything.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Of course, the psychic immediately stopped talking the moment she felt as if conflict would happen at any minute. Her eyes glowed as she held out an arm, sending out her Lucario. It was good timing too, as they send out a Metagross. Looking at the Lucario, one could immediately understand the creature was different to any other of her species, for she wore a set of robes similar to what a monk would wear, along with a pendant with a gem appearing to look like the eye of a Ninetails. The aura pokemon stood up from sitting cross legged, staring at the Metagross and ready to protect the group she was with if anything happened. The actions of the Lucario seemed more like it's trainer, where it was more focused on the spiritual nature of it's abilities rather than the physical nature they were known for.

"Monk, stand by. We do not mean to cause any conflict if it can be avoided, for that is not why we are investigating this matter. Aerodactyl is naturally a very rare pokemon, and the trainers who are lucky enough to own one are generally extremely powerful. Given your Metagross, it seems our initial belief was correct." Asine spoke, stepping closer with her Lucario in tow. Her eyes continued to glow as she tried to sync her aura to that of her pokemon. The Lucario was with her since she was a little girl, a Riolu who chose her as a companion even before she became a trainer. "I am afraid I do not know of the location of this Dean Chadburn you are looking for, but given your powerful aura and situation, I can only assume you are another member of the seven, correct? In which case, we are delighted to host a trainer of your calibre." She bowed, maintaining politeness and etiquitte. Lewis at least knew enough not to get involved and simply looked to the other two trainers with him. "For someone who seems so isolated, she's apparently really good at dealing with people." He spoke quietly.

The Female trainer continued to approach until she was within a few metres, inspecting them up and down. "I am afraid I am not much use finding your friend, or whatever you consider them. I have been meditating for a few months and practicing my grasp on my psychic abilities, and have only arrived recently for the new year. However, I can assist your search for them, as I am a student assistant and therefore an a part of the staff of this modest academy. However, if you so cause conflict, I will make sure those here are protected well. I may not be too powerful myself, however monk here isn't your ordinary Lucario. She's trained well and hard for abilities you wouldn't see in others of her species. For with a strong mind comes a strong body, and the two are often intermingled in ways others do not easily understand."

"I am, my run was versus Alder, it was not an easy fight. Well, I was following rumors, and wanting to see if they were true, I also heard Emma Argentston was here as well." Jason explained, "My sister is a returning student to refresh her memory of things before she goes to do whatever she does these days. Our dad does work for The Battle Frontier. So Naturally, we are both strong, but from the fact you figured out I'm one of the Seven, you have heard of me, and I am far stronger than Emma."

Asimov prepared to watch, as Ptera took to the skies. Jason looked on at the group.

"I understand, I just wanted to see how the other six are doing these days." Jason continued, "As such, I am looking around to see how things are. If someone challenges me, I will take them up on it."

-----

Emma sneezed when someone mentioned her.

"Who mentioned me?" Emma asked to no one In particular.

She looked on as the kid with The Xatu had something happen.

Team Noble? What were they planning?

Those two questions were why she was here again, investigating this Team Noble. Sounds like some of the people she had dealt with in the past. She ran up to Dean and Yusuke.

"You okay, also, I think I have an idea about that Aerodactyl, my brother Jason owns one and is an extremely powerful trainer. Another of the Seven." Emma responded when she went to see if Yusuke was okay, "Emma Argentston, by the way."

Yusuke slightly blushed when Emma went to see if he was OK. "I-I'm fine," he said, "I just h-had a vision." Dean sighed. "About that vision," he said, "We're gonna have to tell everyone to keep their Pokémon safe." Yusuke started flying without warning. Dean stepped back in surprise. There was a silence for a few seconds. Dean's face switched from shock to a blank face. "Now we move on to type matchups," he said. Murmuring was heard in the crowd. Dean groaned. "Please tell me you know at least one type matchup," he said. A random member of the audience spoke up. "Electric's only weakness is Ground!" an eight-year-old yelled. Yusuke nodded.

Hanako was trying her best to pay attention to class.
"Um... Electric is good against- AAH!" Hanako jumped in surprise when she saw it, reflexively grabbing Shiori's arm. The trainer she had just been battling, Yusuke. He was flying! Yusuke was just... flying! Hanako stared in shock at Yusuke. Was this the Levitation ability she had heard of?

~

Maribelle cleared her throat, stepping in between Asine and Jason. She rolled the parasol in her hand, looking Jason up and down. He had sent out another strange Pokemon, a four-legged metal Pokemon with a large x on its face. Yet another Pokemon Maribelle had not seen before.
"Excuse me." Maribelle said to Jason. "It is all well and good that you are here, sir. However. This facility has had problems in the past with rapscallions and hoodlums trying their best to infiltrate these esteemed halls. Judging from your Pokemon, it is likely you are telling us the truth. And I do not doubt the psionic abilities of Ms. Asine. However, if you would show us some sort of identification to prove you are who you say you are, I would be most obliged."

"A vision?" Emma responded to Yusuke, then Dean, "Poison is useless against Steel, also weak to ground. This I saw first hand when someone's Vileplume tried to Sludge Bomb My brother's Metagross."

Emma was worried, if what she heard was true, then lots of people were in possible danger. She will have to investigate further into this Team Noble, between that and Ptera's Screech. Ptera screeching like he did meant that her brother was coming to this school.

"Dean, I think I know who that Aerodactyl belongs to." Emma responded.

------

Jason had heard what Maribelle said, and pulled out an Identification Card, which had an Updated photo of Jason, with The Mons he had caught, most of which are in the box, a mark that meant he was the Seventh of the Seven and his total Badge count, which was surprisingly high. His Trainer ID number was on there, 6978402. He then brought out his pokedex, which had his Pokémon registered in order of Dex Entry Unlocked, which started with Beldum.

"My ID and Pokedex are here to see." Jason responded.

Asimov looked at Asine.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
While Lewis was about to join Asine and the seemingly powerful stranger, his Gardevoir came out of her ball by her own will and looked at him in the eyes, as if trying to speak to him through telepathy. After a bit, his eyes went wide and he gave a quiet gasp. "I'm sorry I must make my leave, but Lady here is apparently sensing a disturbance that she'd like to investigate. Neither of us know what this disturbance is, but given her past, I'm going to trust her and check things out. I'll be back with an update! Stay safe, you guys!" He spoke with a rather worried tone, hurrying off into the main building. He seemed to be adamant that he didn't want to be followed.

Meanwhile, Asine smiled and shook her head at Maribelle, giving a quiet sigh. "I vaguely recognize you, I've at least heard some of the Seven. However, while my cousin Evilane is a rather powerful trainer herself, I never believed I would meet a member in person. Unlike some, I can trust you do not mean any harm to us. After all, your aura does not seem to have any ill will, so I shall give you trust for now. And your identification proves it further. My companion has left to investigate a disturbance, and I have full faith in his Gardevoir. She seems to have a rather high sense for when things go wrong before they happen. Perhaps she was an Absol in a past life? Oh, forgive me, I'm rambling a bit." She gave a sheepish smile, extending her hand for a proper greeting. Her hand was cloaked in energy so that during the handshake she offered, she'd be able to more properly gauge his aura and his true motives. "As I've said before, it's very nice to meet you."

Eventually, Lewis managed to get to the Academy building and looked around, keeping his Pokeballs ready. He swapped his glasses for a protective visor as an indication he was ready to deal with trouble as he slowly entered the classroom everyone was seated in. His Gardevoir stood very close to his side as he investigated the room, his visor whirring as he attempted to look for signs of trouble. "Is everyone alright in here? My Lady has apparently sensed a disturbance, however we are not sure if it is something that is currently ongoing or in the near future. She has foresight comparable to an Absol, has anyone noticed anything strange?" He spoke, voice ripe with concern. "I apologize for intruding, however Lady has a history of detecting disaster before it strikes. Unfortunately, for her, it's not too clear and she only senses it by, as she claims, a feeling of impending doom." He finished. He would have started worrying to the point of degrading his mental preformance if not for the support of the Gardevoir next to him who attempted to sooth his nerves.

Yusuke stared in shock as Lewis entered the room. He lowered back into his seat. Dean sighed. He knew Jason, but only because they'd battled before, but on a more serious note, she'd seemed worried. "Yusuke just had a vision involving Team Noble," he said in a serious tone, "We better keep all the Pokémon safe." Yusuke nodded. "That's what I was gonna say," he said. Dean sighed. 'My brother Gray would know what to do,' he thought, 'Despite me clearly having a higher chance of kicking Team Noble's arse, he knows how.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Maribelle looked over Jason's Identification before nodding. All appeared to be in order. This man truely was one of The Seven. Incredible! She put the parasol back on her shoulder and stepped back. At Asine's comment, the girl frowned. She interpreted the faculty member's comment on trust to be a jab against her, and faculty member or not, Maribelle Von Valinor would not allow this woman to insinuate she was incompetent or paranoid!
"Well Ms. Asine, not all of us are aura readers. Some of us need to verify things with our eyes, and not our feelings." Maribelle said to Asine offhandedly. Maribelle nodded to Jason.
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir. Your Pokemon are incredible." Maribelle said.

~

Still in his seat, Jericho frowned as Lewis reentered the battle room. He was clearly very rattled. Jericho looked back to Dean as the coach spoke of a vision the levitating student had been having. What the heck was even happening in this class?! Visions and levitations, talk of doom and destruction, Team Noble. It was clear that the other students in the classroom were beginning to become anxious with all this doom and gloom talk. Even Jericho felt his anxiety building up, and he held onto his Raboot. Rey looked back to him with concern, and Jericho gave the Pokemon a nervous grin.

"Jeez, this whole thing is ridiculous. Visions. Feelings. No way." Jericho muttered. He looked over to Lewis.
"Jeez, Doc. I thought you were leaving to lower your heart rate. Now you look even more amped up then before." Jericho said to Lewis. Even though he wanted to poke fun at Lewis, Jericho couldn't keep the twinge of concern out of his voice. "Were you serious about what you said before, about getting a heart attack?"

Meanwhile, just outside where the battle class was currently taking place.

A male student was currently walking around the Academy grounds, most likely just having gotten out of one of his first classes.

The student, who seemed to be around sixteen, had three Pokemon accompanying him at the moment.

Flying just overhead, circling around above him, a Chatot, which occasionally glanced down to make sure he was still nearby.

A Raboot, idly walking directly to his right, its eyes half lidded, paws stuffed into the "pockets" it had on its body, as it glanced around every so often.

An Aipom, sat on/hanging onto his shoulders, grinning (like Aipoms usually did), its arm-tail occasionally moving left to right and vice versa, as it eagerly looked around in every direction it could, sometimes adjusting its position on the human's back as it did.

"Alright..." the human spoke out loud as he studied his current class schedule in his hand, as well as a map of the Academy in the other.

He had a Galarian accent; clearly a local, wearing blue clothes to signify his school "rank".

"That was the 'Tracking Wild Pokemon' class..." he continued as he looked at the map and his schedule; primarily going for Pokemon researcher courses, wanting to become one.

The Raboot glanced up at him as he spoke, as the Aipom curiously peeked over his shoulder at the paper.

"After that....rest of this looks relatively easy enough....'Caring for Pokemon', 'Identifying Pokemon', yadda yadda, usual stuff..." the human smiled a bit as he spoke, glancing at the Raboot as he did.

"....Dante, put these in my backpack for me?" he spoke to the Aipom as he raised his map and schedule up towards it, who obliged, carefully taking the two papers in his tail-arm, using one of his arm-arms to unzip the biggest zipper on the backpack the human boy was currently wearing, and gently stuffing the two papers into it, so that they wouldn't get crushed by the various textbooks, folders, etc inside, before he quickly zipped it back up again, and flipped himself around back to the position he was in prior, as the Chatot gently lowered itself, now hovering just next to the human's head.

"Ai, pom?" the monkey Pokemon asked as he shifted.

"Where....food?" The Chatot squawked, translating, as it flapped its wings a few times.

"S-second smallest pocket." the human answered, as he felt Dante calmly readjust himself again, digging for the zipper.

"Boot." the Raboot "spoke" as he took his paws out of his pockets, looking up at the other three.

The human glanced down at him.

"Yeah, there's enough for all six of ya, Sonny..." he motioned down to the six Pokeballs on his belt.

"A-and i'm sure they have plenty of food for Pokemon at this place, I doubt they're low on food...hope not, anyway. Worst case, I call mom and dad and ask them to send us more or something. " he chuckled lightly as Dante pulled out a bag of berries, sticking his hand into it and tossing Sonny a few, who caught them in one paw and started to eat, as Dante gave the Chatot a berry or two, the bird Pokemon calmly taking them in his beak and feet as he did, before Dante pulled out some berried for himself, holding them in one hand, as he zipped the backpack up again, once again adjusting himself on the trainer's back, happily biting into one of the berries he had taken from it, as the four walked past the battle class building, as the human glanced at it curiously, while he took a water bottle out of the side of the backpack and took a sip from it.

Last edited:
Justin was a bit in awe that the figure named Jason was one of the Seven but was even more so at his Pokémon. They seemed very well raised and look pretty powerful. "Wow! Your Pokémon look about as peak as you can possibly get!" He said to the figure before beginning to take pictures of his Pokémon as everyone conversed with one another.

After a few pictures, the photographer pulled out his Pokédex to scan them. A feminine voice then spoke out of it.

"Aerodactyl, the fossil Pokémon. It was regenerated from a dinosaur's genetic matter that was found in amber. It flies with high-pitched cries."

"Metagross, the iron leg Pokémon. With four linked brains, it's more intelligent than a supercomputer, and it uses calculations to analyze foes."

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Asine shook her head and smiled, trying to give the legendary trainer some space. "Ahh, you need to learn to trust people. Sure, they may have had malicious intent, but most criminals don't exactly have neither a metagross nor an aerodactyl, do they? My comment was not an attempt to insult you, it is simply that we have a higher degree of trust where I come from." She chuckled, her eyes glowing once more. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, trying to better tune into her environment. After all, if something were to happen, her help would be needed. And as a psychic, she had the ability to sense disturbances that were severe enough to warrant her assistance.

Meanwhile, Lewis shrugged off the concerns towards his heart and gave a nervous smile. "My cardiac issues can wait, this is far more important. Team Noble, you say? I can't say I've heard of them, however if they are as much of an issue as you say, and your friend had a vision on them, it's very possible it's the same disturbance my Lady here felt... We have a member of staff here who's not only a powerful psychic herself, but very skilled with bringing out the latent potential in not only her pokemon, but herself. She's currently outside, she might be able to assist us in this matter." He replied, the Gardevour putting a hand over his chest as if to show her own concern, which he also shrugged off. As the others stood dumbfounded, he opened up his holographic interface and began browsing for information. However, after a few minutes, it was closed and he gave yet another look of concern. "It appears as though I cannot find any concrete information on Team Noble outside of some rumours, and from what of the Razor database I have access to, they don't have any information either. Is this an upcoming criminal organization local to Galar, much like Team Plasma was to my home in Unova? If so, I offer my full support towards stopping them." He queried.

He took a deep breath and attempted to calm himself, Lady trying her best once again to calm him and reminding him that keeping calm is the best course of action. "I may have only arrived here, but I at least have enough training in dealing with emergencies. For the time being, I recommend letting the rest of staff know. Lesser trainers should seek somewhere safe in case this team noble becomes a threat. In the meantime, I'll consult with Asine, she seems to have a better understanding of things the rest of us don't. I suppose it's her third eye she keeps talking about. Not to mention her ability to sense aura is a great asset towards figuring out the true motives of those who attempt to hide information, in case we have those in our midst who wish us harm. Spies, for example." He finished, his visor continuing to whir as he looked around the area. He pulled up his holographic screen once more, this time attempting to contact his old friend who he was just with.

Dean stood, listening closely to Lewis. He couldn't find concrete info on Team Noble outside rumours. "I've seen some parts of Team Noble in Paldea," he said, "And my brother has dealt with at least 240 members." Yusuke stared at Dean in shock. 240?! How the hell did his brother deal with 240 or more Team Noble members? "I'll let the teachers know," he said. At that moment, the teacher for Battling Pokémon walked in. He looked about 50 years old, with brown hair and green eyes. Yusuke sighed. "Bad timing," he said. The teacher sighed. "My, my," he said with a frown, "Is this about Team Noble?" Yusuke sighed. "Unfortunately so," he said unhappily, "I had a vision; they're in this school." Within a second, the teacher grabbed his keypad and pressed the key to call everyone - absolutely EVERYONE - to the Battling Room. Yusuke froze. Dean sighed.

Maribelle stood in shock. Her carefully crafted comeback, her expertly fashioned dagger of words built to thrust into the psychic's self esteem... had been expertly parried by the woman's kindliness! Curses! Maribelle pouted, looking away from Asine. Next time, Maribelle. A Von Valinor would not be defeated so easily! The photographer, Justin produced what Maribelle recognized to be a Pokedex. So along with being a photographer, he was a researcher as well. Documenting Pokemon with the Pokedex likely provided him with ways to capture those Pokemon on film. She was able to overhear the exact names of each of Jason's Pokemon. An Aerodactyl, like all had called it before, and a Metagross. And from the sound of it, the Aerodactyl was a Pokemon that had been long extinct! How rare!

An announcement suddenly rang out, requesting all students to the Battle Room for an urgent matter.
"What's this? Another assembly?" Maribelle asked, looking back in the direction of the school. "We just had one of those this morning!"

~

With Lewis' voicing of his concerns, and Dean signaling everyone to come to the battle room, the students were in a state of near panic. Hanako could feel the anxiety growing. Taking her Kabuto off her head, she hugged the fossil Pokemon close to her chest. Keep an eye on her Pokemon? Were they going to steal her Pokemon? How could this be happening?!
"Are we about to be attacked?" Hanako asked quietly, not really speaking to anyone. Perhaps she should try to run away, run back to Kanto before anything crazy happened.

Jericho watched incredulously as students began to panic. When Yusuke sighed sadly and stated that Team Noble was in the school, Jericho jumped to his feet.
"You can't be serious, Teach!" Jericho called down to Dean. He gestured to Yusuke, then to Lewis. Anger was clear on his face. "You're telling me that because these guys get bad feelings and shivers up their spines, you're gonna believe them?! They have no proof that Team Noble is here, they're just causing a panic! And people called me a rabble rouser, but the both of you are putting me to shame!"

"Trust me, they are, Asimov here is my starter, part of a mix up with Professor Birch and the fact he had three starters for eight leaving trainers that day." Jason responded, "I don't think we've had a full introduction, I am Jason Argentston, the Seventh of the Seven, most of you had heard snippets of my battles, I am not here to challenge you, I am here to see strategies, good and bad."

Asimov waved at the group, as best as a twelve hundred and twenty pound steel type can with massive legs. It figured that looking with its trainer was a good idea. Then a call was made to send everyone to the battle room.

"Guys, we're being paged, something has happened."

Asimov pointed in the direction of where the announcement told them to go.

-------

"240!?"

Emma knew this was not good, and her boss knew that as well, that's why when her boss heard about their movements, she was immediately sent to somewhere they may try, such as this school.

"What's the plan?" Emma asked.

Her pokeballs started shaking. She knew she was in for the investigation of her life, and prepared a notepad for anything she may find useful. She had her Volcarona, her Haxorus and her Dusclops, of which Dusclops might have some use if they seem to have a base.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Once Asine heard the alarm, she bowed in politeness and returned her Lucario, replacing her with what seemed to be a Reuniclus. Giving another bow, she smiled and her eyes glowed brighter than they ever saw, even a tattoo on her arm of a winged kitsune(perhaps a Ninetales) glowing very faintly. "We will meet again, I am sure of it. However, not only is this call to arms occuring, but Lewis is attempting to contact me. My assistance is needed. Mitosite, preform the teleportation." She spoke simply, her cell-like pokemon grabbing onto her back. With a flash of light, both trainer and Pokemon vanished, reappearing. As she arrived and noticed the panic, she raised her voice and held up her arm, attempting to emit a calming aura. "Everyone, this is enough. You must avoid panic, for panic will only bring chaos. We must stay calm, for such chaos will make it impossible for anything to get done. I am unaware of what is happening, however I am sure staying calm will make it easier to deal with!" She shouted, her voice ringing throughout the room. Her Reuniclus was brought back into his ball and she swapped him with a Vulpix with strange markings in her fur, perhaps dyed.

Lewis did not seem to bedealing with the panic well and his eyes dulled as he attempted to tune out his senses. As he was replied to with anger, he sighed. His eyes were not visible through his visor, but it seemed as if he was more disappointed than anything. "I did not want this situation to happen either. This is why I recommended a slow course of action. We should have preformed an investigation, however it is too late for that." He put a hand to his heart, giving a noise of clear pain. "Ugh... My heart cannot handle this stress. It's safe to say we need to calm down the student population before proceeding with anything. Lady, could you attempt a diluted form of hypnosis directed throughout the room, to see if you can prevent further panic?" He continued, questioning the Gardevoir supporting him. She quickly nodded and floated towards the centre of the room. Floating in the air, she sat cross legged and her eyes closed, attempting to send out a pulse of calming energy. And as Asine arrived and attempted to calm down the group as well, it only motivated the psychic fairy to try harder. Lewis walked over to her and gave a sigh of relief, the female gently giving him a side hug.

"Lewis, your heart! I may not be a doctor, but I can tell your stress levels are dangerously high. With your heart condition, it's best you leave the area!" She cried, concern showing in her eyes. Lewis once again shrugged off her concerns. "I'm fine, honestly. If I go into cardiac arrest in this, I'll make sure to have it while helping people. The safety of the entire academy is more important than my own." He smiled, glancing at his Gardevoir. "I don't suppose you've heard of an organization called Team Noble? A vision from both another student and my Gardevoir was sensed and... That lead to this panic. That is why I tried to contact you, to assist in investigation. However, it appears as another faculty member had other ideas..." He finished, sitting down as he pulled out a device from his bag. While Asine nodded and tried her best to calm everyone, Lewis used the device to give small electric shocks into his chest as a way of dealing with his heart problems, at least for the time being.

Last edited:
Dean sighed when Jericho lashed out at him. Yusuke grinned. "At least I'm not a hothead," Yusuke shouted, glaring at Jericho. Dean sighed, showing clear concern. "As soon as everyone else arrives, we're gonna tell them to keep the Pokémon safe," Dean said, "That's what my brother would do."

Jericho scowled, throwing up his arms. Everyone seemed to be going crazy. Suddenly, a woman in a Kimono teleported into the room and Jericho jumped in surprise. Was this it, Team Noble finally attacking?! Jericho fumbled with a Pokeball as his Raboot took a ready stance, but apparently the woman was a faculty member. And also maybe a little nuts, as she seemed to know the Doc. Speaking of the Doc, he began to use his Gardevoir to try and calm people with Hypnosis. That was a big nope for Jericho. The red haired teen averted his gaze, avoiding the Hypnosis. He wanted to keep all of his senses sharp.

When Jericho looked back, he found Lewis... applying shocks to his chest?! Was he about to go into cardiac arrest?!
"Okayyyy..." Jericho said, quickly making his way over to Lewis. He grabbed Lewis' arm. "C'mon Doc. You're going to the medic's station."

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Lewis frowned and tried to take his arm away from Jericho, putting one more shock into his chest before putting his device away. "No, no, don't worry about it. That's keeping me from going into cardiac arrest. Don't worry, it's safe and prescribed by my doctor." He shook his head, giving a nervous smile as he tried to focus on other things. "As I've said before. Sure, my heart isn't in a good condition. But I'm going to do my best to help the people here, even if it's not good for me. I just want to do some good for people." He continued, explaining his situation. he attempted to address everyone, gesturing to Lady to stop using hypnosis, as it wasn't going to work. "Everyone, please calm down. We to work together. If we're panicking, it's just going to make it easier for any evil team to harm us. If they were here, panicking will do nothing. We need to take this calm. An investigation should be taken to make sure there isn't anyone associated."

He tried to raise his confidence. Asine naturally joined in, trying to use his enthusiasm to calm people. "He tells the truth. One must not act with haste and panic. One must do their best to calm themselves so a more effective solution can be followed. We only give the recommendation to keep trainers in a safe area while this is investigated. Even if team noble did not exist, it would be best to remain in safety. If they are anything like Team Plasma, or Team Rocket. They would start small. As they become an issue, they would target larger areas, and what better place to target than an academy filled with less experienced trainers? I believe that until they are deemed not an issue, we should at least stay safe and attempt to send a few of our more experienced members to deal with them. The Pokemon Rangers had a system that was very efficient, we should follow their example when encountered with a possible threat." She spoke, her personality being more tactical, not too different from a police officer or such. Perhaps it was her former training, as her powers were trained under strict laws, especially the pact of using the psyonic abilities to help people, and never to harm.

Last edited:
After taking pictures of Jason's Pokémon, Justin heard the announcement of requesting everyone to meet in the Battle Room. He then turned to Maribelle after hearing her comments. "I don't think it's another normal assembly," he said, "Seems this one's much more urgent. Maybe we should head over there too."

The photographer hoped everything was alright, but he had a feeling that may not be the case.

Yusuke started hyperventilating. The vision he had scared nearly everyone else, even Dean, out of their skin. Now he was freaking out. Dean sighed. "Where's Grey when you need him?" he said, "He'd roast their asses so bad they'll leave without a trace." Yusuke sighed. "Does he-" he said before Dean cut him off. "And yes, that includes 'yo mama' jokes," he said, "Even if they don't work on some people." Yusuke sighed. "Back on track," he said, "Hanako might want to be extra careful as well as some other students." Then he glared at one of the people in the back. "Lookin' at you, Micah," he said, the blue-haired kid he was staring at baffled.

Maribelle stared in surprise as Asine vanished, teleported away by her Reuniclus. She glanced from Justin to Jason before letting out a 'hmf!'.
"Well, I suppose I could have worse than being escorted by a famous photographer and a member of the Seven. Very well, let us see what is so important that they must call everyone to the Battle Room." Maribelle said. With that, the girl placed her parasol on her shoulder and began to walk swiftly towards the Battle Room.

======

Hanako quickly looked up when Dean spoke her name. She looked around frantically, confused. What did that mean, she needed to be extra careful?! Did he know something?
"W-why me?" Hanako asked.

Jericho let out an irritated sigh when Lewis declined going to the medic station.
"Whatever, Doc. Suit yourself." Jericho said. This whole situation was turning out to be too much. People panicking just because others had 'feelings'. This whole situation was making him irritated. The red haired teen recalled his Raboot back to it's Pokeball and shoving his hands into his pockets.
"Whatever. If Team Noble does something, I'll deal with it when it happens. But until then, I still think y'all are freaking out over nothing." Jericho said. Not that his voice could be heard over the dull roar of many students speaking at once. Jericho kicked the door to the Battle Room open, walking out in a huff.

Both Ptera and Asimov prepared for anything, who knew what could happen while the call was made. Jason looked to see the Photographer, after he had taken some shots of his Pokémon.

"You're pretty good with your Camera," Jason responded, then Whispered, "This could not go well, if combat is needed, I will get involved, I will probably scare anyone who dares try anything bad."

Ptera took to a flight above the group as Jason thought things over. Usually, according to his experiences, if everyone is called to one place, something bad had either been discovered, or it was about to happen. He kept his head up, as Ptera looked around.

Meanwhile, Emma was prepared for whatever may come, but her thoughts were drifting.

Why did they come here? How are we going to stop them? But Dean had said something about his brother being able to roast them, definitely comedically, and possibly literally. She then saw Jericho kick the door open and walk out.

"Let's get everyone to calm down, Dean, Yusuke." Emma told the two that were on stage with her, "As he said, keep calm. We do not need anyone to have a heart attack."

Emma then whispered, "Where does that kid think they are going, something could go really wrong."

Upon hearing the school wide alarm, Jake (as well as his three currently out pokemon) had immediately started to make their way into the designated gathering room, with Jake hurriedly recalling Forte (the Chatot) into his pokeball as he ran, Sonny (the Raboot) and Dante (the Aipom) staying out, on the human's side and shoulder, respectively.

The trio soon enough hurriedly entered through the doors of the Battle Room, Sonny slipping in at the last second just as the doors were closing, him and Jake (Dante being on Jake's shoulder, and therefore not tired), panting a bit as they stopped just inside the door, taking a few steps forward before they stopped again.

All three blinked a few times, eyes scanning throughout the entire building and the various "unique" interactions going on around it, and the sort of "chaos" within it.

"...and i thought you guys and the others could be hectic." Jake remarked to Sonny and Dante, to which the Aipom on his shoulder smiled innocently, as Raboot gave the human a look of "don't look at me, I don't do anything".

Jake rolled his eyes slightly as he lowered his right shoulder slightly; as he did, Dante nimbly slid down a bit and now sat in Jake's open backpack, peeking over his shoulder, as Sonny (being a Raboot) casually jumped up rather high, landing on Jake's shoulder, where Dante was a second ago, holding onto it carefully, as Dante watched over the opposite shoulder, both pokemon getting comfortable as they did, Sonny sliding himself down to hang off of Jake's shoulder, holding onto his shirt/shoulder to keep himself on securely as the trio walked around the quite full building, trying to figure out what had been going on before they entered.

Ace looked at the school from the entrance and was surprised to see a nice looking school. Evan (Ace's Eevee) was in awe at the school, eyes glittering. Ace being a little impatient, walked toward the entrance, eagerly awaiting what was in store for him and his Pokémon. Evan jumped onto Ace's shoulder and kept looking around at the school as Ace walked to the entrance.

Hanako sighed.
"Oh. Perhaps I should have just stayed back in Kanto with my family." Hanako said. She looked to Shiori. "What do you think I should do?"

~

Jericho walked through the school with his hands in his pockets, grumbling to himself.
"Stupid Team Noble. Stupid Robolady. Stupid Doc with his stupid face and stupid heart problems and stupid psychic Pokemon." Jericho said to himself. "Man, I just wanted a normal freakin' school year. And first day, they throw something crazy like this on us."

Yusuke sighed. More and more people coming, most of them panicking. The teacher gestured for silence. Nothing. Dean sighed. "Maybe you should press the button once more?" he said to the teacher, who pressed it again. "I am not repeating myself more than once," he said, "Please come to the Battle Room immediately." Yusuke smirked. This'd get their attention. Then he sighed. What about Hanako? He'd been concerned for her ever since the battle ended. But at least she knew what she was doing. Dean sighed. "Yusuke," he said, "I know you're worried about something." Yusuke quickly glanced to Dean, shocked. "We'll talk about that later," Yusuke said. Dean sighed. "That was the plan," he said. Yusuke sighed in relief. Dean sighed. Because he can't feel most positive or negative emotions, he felt empty inside. 'Just being at the Academy...' he thought, 'I don't feel... empty anymore.'

Justin scratch the back of his head from Maribelle's calling of him. "I'm not sure I'm that famous," he said, seemingly not bothered and accustomed to her behavior. 'Almost forgotten what it's like to be around someone of high status,' he thought to himself before beginning to walk with her.

As they made their way to the Battle Room, others were on route as well, some looking very worried.

When Ace made it to the entrance and opened the doors leading inside the school, his eagerness and wonder immediately drained to confusion, as a loud alarm was going off. Evan was also confused, cocking his head to the side wondering what was going on.

"What the hell? I know for sure this isn't right"

While Ace looked around trying to find out what was happening, Evan saw students running in a particular direction "Evo!" Evan yelled to Ace as he pointed to the students running with his paw.

"Huh? what is it?"
Ace then saw the students running "Nice work Evan, I think wherever those students go may help me figure out what's happening." Ace followed the stampede of students, and soon enough Ace was led to the Battle Room, still confused at what was happening.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
After a good while of Lewis being lost in a trance, staring blankly into space, he finally snapped back into reality, Asine managing to penetrate his meditative trance through his thoughts. Shaking his head and ruffling his coat, he tightened his collar around himself and made sure to affix the badge to his heart, indicating him as part of the Razor Industries security division. Granted, his work for the company rarely needed his security duties and so he worked more on research, however he figured his skill with dealing with such issues like a potential invasion would make him seem more trustworthy. After all, a security guard was someone you could trust, right? He also put his visor back on, darkened to hide his eyes. "Asine, I'm going to see if I can preform a perimitre sweep. If I see anything suspicious and they do not provide identification proving themselves to be neither a member of staff or the student body, they will be reported." He spoke with an air of determination to him. It seemed shutting out the outside world in order to relax proved very good for him.

Asine sighed and shook her head. "While I do not have the clearance to permit such a thing, I recommend at least informing the person who called us here." She simply replied, only briefly glancing at him. Despite his noises of dissatisfaction, he did as told and approached Yusuke, making sure his badge was clearly visible. "I apologize for bothering you, sir, however I have not only security training, but before coming here, was a first class security guard for Razor Industries, among my other duties. I wish to ask your permission to preform a perimetre sweep, ensuring that everyone is safely inside the building. I believe such a sweep will also be a way to search and locate any threats that may be lurking. If anything of such a nature is spotted, they will be reported for a team to be dispatched to deal with them." He spoke with a serious tone not showcased so far, his Gardevoir staying close to his side while Asine attempted to calm down the student body, though to little success.

Hanako shook her head. "It's not how I acted on stage that's making me nervous. I mean, it is kind of. Usually, I would just accept it. But now Dean says I might be at great risk of something happening to me. I don't want something to happen to me, or my Pokemon. My Pokemon are already rare in Kanto..."
Hanako bit her lip, thinking for a moment.
"I guess... I'll just have to carry on and be careful..." Hanako said to Shiori.

~

Jericho leaned against the wall, scowling and watching the other students file into the Battle Room. Although he was distracted, one student did catch his eye. A teen in a white jacket with brown hair. But what was more unusual was the Pokemon he had with him. Jericho recognized the first one, a Raboot like the one he had. The second was a purple, monkey-like Pokemon that he didn't recognize. Cool, but he was still pretty peeved. More and more students filed in, and Jericho let out an exasperated sigh before walking in as well.
"You look lost, dude." Jericho said to Jake.

Maribelle filed into the Battle Room with Justin.

Jake, having heard someone speaking, blinked and look over at Jericho.

"...er....not LOST, moreso just confused as to what the heck is going on...why we all got called here, if something happened." Jake shrugged a bit as he straightened, clearing his throat as the Raboot and monkey-like pokemon perked up and looked in Jericho's direction, from their respective positions in the trainer's backpack and on his shoulder.

Yusuke stared as Lewis approached him and asked him for permission to conduct a full perimeter sweep. "I would recommend it," he said, "But maybe--." He was cut off by the teacher. "Go ahead, kid," he said, "Any member of the staff would recommend it." Dean sighed. Nearly everyone had already made it. It had been precisely 1 minute and 17 seconds and only a few others were missing.

Jericho sighed and shook his head. The pair filed into the battle room, and the red haired teen plopped down on one of the arena seats. He kicked his feet up onto the seat in front of him, scowling down at the people standing on the field.
"I don't get it myself. Some rando student says he has the heebie-jeebies about Team Noble, and the next thing you know everyone is freaking out. And they call me a rabble rouser. The whole thing is dumb." Jericho growled.