• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Puppet master got annoyed and aimed a poison sting at Rowlett but before she can land Zack picked her up " I guess there's no point in getting a Z ring but it will be fun to fight the totem Pokemon! ", he laughed then he saw a half malsada in her mouth " You must really like them, huh? "

"Well, I heard from my cousin, who is also named Tommy, who lives in Lavaridge Town, said that a Mega Ring and a Z-Ring do two completely different things." Tommy showed off his Z-Ring. "You see, my cousin has a mega ring and he said using the bond between trainer and Pokemon it allows a Pokemon to do temporary evolution, but I told him that Z-Rings use the bond between trainer and Pokemon to use a superpowered move." Said Tommy. "God, my cousin teaches me a lot of stuff..." Said Tommy, shrugging. "So there might be a point in getting a Z-Ring." Said Tommy, now petting Blaze.

Last edited:
Yin just slammed her head on the wall not interacting ,Yand walked away from all the other kids Uni nuzzled his leg and amul blew little snowflakes around him trying to cheer him up ,Yin held his other egg close he cried pounding his fist on the wall

Joy jumped and put a hand on her chest, scared at the sudden appear of Tommy. Then she said, "So, your cousin has a mega ring? Interesting." Joy looked at Rowlet, who scared, flew onto her shoulder, and hid behind her head, from Puppet Master, in fear of getting hurt.

" That's Amazing! " then he thought of something remembering how Puppet master and Joy fought " hey how about me and puppet master fight against Rowlett and you since they look like rivals! " Midnight sat beside Zack the other Pokémon followed he looked at Neon she looked like she got stronger " So how about it? "

Rowlet flew over to Puppet Master, sticking out its tongue, and nodding its head to Zack, as Joy face palmed. "I guess thats a yes." she said, as she smiled, and stood up, walking outside. She got into a battle pose, as Rowlet flew in front of her, ready to fight. "Ready?" she asked her Pokemon, as it nodded, seriously.

(( Want Win or Lose? ))

" Okay Puppet master let's do this! " Puppet master came in front of Zack " Okay!, use Poison sting quickly! " Puppet master put a lot poison in her stinger and aimed for Rowlett she was going enjoy this if it hit

(You may choose. I don't even know what a Puppet Master is. Besides the Horror movie, I just figured out by trying to figure out what it is. Don't. Search. It. @.@ )

"Rowlet, fly!" Joy ordered, as Rowlet flew high into the sky, avoiding the Poison Sting. "Now use Peck!" Joy commanded, as Rowlet charged at Puppet Master, in attempt to hurt it.

(( Puppet master is a Shuppet because there evolutio line is based on it so i named it that she also a Dark ghost type so sorry :'|, vi want win :p ))

Puppet master got hit hard but she shook it off " You okay?, Good! no use shadow ball! " she powerd it up and shot at Rowlett then Zack whisperd in Puppet master's ear to use Poison sting so she builed up alot and went for it the shadow ball was only a distraction

Yin watched the two fight espy nuzzled her "Esp esp eon!" She nuzzled Yin " Espy? what is it?" Yin said ,Yang just hid away from the other students embarrassed Uni tried to get her to cheer up Amul tried as well... But it was no use...

Tommy just sat wide eyed. "Woa" he said, watching the battle. Blaze just smirked at Tommy, and Tommy said; "Oh, don't give me that look, it's not what you think!" He said, angry. Blaze gave him the look like; 'Yeah right.' Tommy just returned Blaze and sat on the bench again. He hadn't spectated a battle with Joy and Zack. Well, he had with Zack, but he hadn't caught Puppet Master yet. "Oh jeez." Se said, blushing. "Now Blaze knows. At least he's a Pokemon and can't tell anyone." He said, still watching the battle.

"Whispers...no fair..." Joy said to herself angrily, as a Shadow ball flew in Rowlet's direction. "East!" Joy said, as Rowlet flew to the east, avoiding the Shadow ball, but the poison sting hit him (Right? I was confused when reading. I'll edit it if not.) and Rowlet got poisoned, shaking a bit, until Joy commanded a Vine Whip.

(( Your right ))

Puppet master got wrapped around in the vine whip and got hurt " Puppet master!, pull her close and use poison sting and try poison Rowlett! " Puppet master use all her power to build up power to pull Rowlett in, a Poison sting is upon

Rowlet was pulled in, but didn't become poisoned, because it already was. Rowlet got hurt from it, but wasn't hurt badly. "Peck him hard!" Joy shouted, as Rowlet flew rapidly in for the peck.

Puppet master took in alot pecks one of them hit the eye " Puppet master now use Hex! " A hexagon type figure came in front of Puppet master " Now fire! " the hexagon came at Rowlett with intense speed will it hit?, Zack wondered

Rowlet was smacked from its position on the ground, fainting, as Rowlet got tossed high into the air, so high, Joy couldn't see him, until he came tumbling down. The feathers made his falling a whole lot slower, so when he peacefully landed in her arms, she noticed he was in bad shape. She quickly rolled into the cafeteria, looking for a way to heal him up.

Puppet master did a victory dance but when she saw the shape of her rival she really wanted to help she took a malsada from the cafateria and get Joy's attention so she could feed Rowlett it hoping that he will be okay

Joy gave Puppet Master a thankful look, as she took the malasada, and fed it to Rowlet, having it chew the malasada, by using his beak. When he swallowed it, he woke up, and his energy had been completely healed, surprisingly. Rowlet flew over to Joy nuzzling it thankfully, but Joy whispered something in the Rowlet's ear, which made the bird turn, and fly over to Puppet Master, and start nuzzling it, giving it thanks. Joy giggled, and rolled her wheelchair over to Zack, before holding out a hand, saying, "Congrats on your victory."

" Thanks!, me and Puppet master is on a roll! " Puppet master looked at Rowlett and giggled a little Zack looked at his Mega ring " Imagine th powers Puppet master will have when she's powerd up " He shook her hand and Midnight walked up to Zack and nuzzeled against him and Joy " oh yeah i need see your moves! " Zack checked it "Rock smash,Bite,Tackle, and Leer! " Puppet master came up to Zack and started to drag out all the malsada out his bag to have a small feast with Rowlett

"Ha, funny." He said, watching Puppet Master. "Yo Shock! I heard the bell, we gotta go!" Said Tommy to his Grubbin. "You too!" He said to Joy, Zack and Greyson. He ran to extracurricular. "Okay, today is gym. We go down the yellow stairs." He said.

Rowlet gobbled up some Malasada's, before following Joy, as she stopped at some yellow stairs. "Oh, how am I going to get down..." Joy said to herself, thinking loud, as she saw a couple kids rush down there with ease. Rowlet had no idea how she was going to get down the stairs either.

Tommy stopped when he heard Joy's problem. He sent out all his Pokemon and walked up to Joy. "Mind if we help carry you down? I mean, I really don't mind helping." He said. "My Pokemon and your Rowlet could help, since I'm actually not SUPER strong." He said. All his Pokemon were just around her chair, ready to lift. "Not yet." He said to them. They all sighed. "Hey Greyson, Zack! Wanna help?" He asked the two.

Joy flushed a bit at the offer. "Thanks! I could gladly use your help." she said, as she gave him a close eyed smile for the first sentence, and looked down the steps for the last sentence. Rowlet had already started to try and lift the wheelchair, but completely failed at doing so, not being strong enough.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Sure!" Greyson called back. "We could help!" Greyson released all his Pokemon except Tirtouga as he can't really do anything on land. "Sorry 'bout that buddy!" Storm and Inferno gathered around the chair to lift while Melody acted as a pillow of Joy if anything were to go wrong with the lift. "My Pokemon are all ready!" Greyson told to Tommy and Joy.

He saw Joy's blush, and blushed himself. "No problem..." He said. He positioned himself at the back of the chair. "Okay, Blaze, Shock, Schooler, Rolwet, Greyson, Melody, Storm, Inferno, We lift in 3... 2... 1!" He said, lifting up the chair. They worked together and got her to the bottom of the stairs. Tommy collapsed to the floor. "Whew, good workout, right?" He said to his panting Pokemon he picked up Rowlet and set him on Joy's lap. "Don't worry, he's not hurt, just tired." He said.

As they went down the stairs, Joy's grip tensed onto the arm rest, as she held on tightly. When they made it to the bottom, Rowlet was set on her lap. "I'm not fat!" she said jokingly, with a giggle and a smile, as everyone looked exhausted. Rowlet looked at her waist, and nodded, jokingly, as Joy pretended to scoff, before hugging him. Then she thought to herself. What am I going to experience in gym if I'm in a wheelchair?

Tommy made a short; "heh." When a call, came from the gym's phone. Tommy went to pick it up. "Gym room, student speaking." Pause "Okay, really?" Pause "Okay, I'll alert her right away." Short pause. "Bye." He said, hanging up the phone. "Yo Joy! The nurse called and said your out of the wheelchair. Would've been convenient to know earlier." He grumbled.

(( Sorry i was late ))

Zack walked down stairs and looked around in gym he got really scared he whisperd " i suck at gym....... " he walked threw the gym were his group of friends are " I really hope i don't get picked on or anything.. " Tea walked up to Zack and tried get as much attention to the gym teacher so He\She will pick him

"Whoo! Finally!" Joy shouted, standing up. "Sorry about the small...inconvenience." Joy said with a sheepish smile, as Rowlet face-palmed. Joy then folded up the wheelchair, and set it up against the wall, before adjusting her spine brace, and getting in line. She wasn't sure what they were doing yet, but Tea was sure making a commotion, as if to get Zack called. Joy giggled at this, before Rowlet saw, and giggled as well, sitting upright and perched on her shoulder.

"Oh jeez, here it comes." Sighed Tommy. The teacher came in. "Hello class! My name is Mrs.Maylene!" She said, walking along. "Today's training will be Punching Bags, Pull Ups, Lap Running, and Sit Ups, in that order. Now just to have a little fun..." She said, sending out a Lucario. "We'll be doing the workout too! Feel free to have any Pokemon work out with you." Said Maylene. "Lu-Lucario!" Growled Lucario.

"Okay, team! Let's punch some bags!" He said, sending out Blaze. Blaze just smirked at him and Tommy said, obviously annoyed, "Just punch the stinking bag." And then he sarted punching the bag while Blaze clawed at the smaller bag.

Rowlet couldn't really punch any punching bags, but he could kick them. Joy dashed over next to Tommy, after asking the teacher for some gauze. She wrapped the gauze around her hands, leaving her fingers out of the gauze, to make her knuckles hurt less. She did the same to Rowlet's talons, before she started punching at a separate punching back, upgrading there attack.

Zack tried sneak out with Puppet master hoping that the Teacher didn't notice her but Midnight fought the bag with out mercy then on to the next one and next Tea fought the bag and got stronger Thunder and Neon did the same neon even got some level'd it was obvious that Puppet master is the most powerful

Joy moved onto the pull ups next. As she grabbed onto the bar, Rowlet grabbed on with its talons, and did more of curl ups on a bar than pull ups. Joy counted the times she pulled herself up. "One....two....three...." and so on she went, while Rowlet did it so much faster, considering a bird on a twig, is like a Rowlet on a bar.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Gym class soon began and Greyson immediately went off to train solo with his Pokemon. He and his Pokemon came to a little section where they could train all the want. "Inferno, practice Iron Tail on that punching bag!" The Coburnt slithered over to the hanging sandbag and began to work on it's tail's power through Iron Tail. "Storm, I would like you to pull those tire's using Spark." The Shinx roared in agreement and began working on it's speed from pulling tires. "Melody, see those ring's up there? Work on your evasion." The Swablu gave out a caw and began flying at fast rates, but at the same time, dodging the hanging rings in the air. "Lastly Riptide, use water gun to work on your accuracy on those target!" The Tirtouga slowly crawled over to the pool, where it's movements won't be restricted, and began spurting water at the standing targets among the walls.

After doing a couple pull ups, Joy hopped from the iron bar, and stretched a leg far out back, on her toes, while her front leg bent and stretched up more, close to her chest. Rowlet readied its wings, also hopping from the medal bar. "Go." she shouted, as she jogged around the gym, Rowlet flying next to her, as they jogged a couple laps.

Zack breathed in and out happy that the teacher didn't notice her but he did go do a little he tried pull ups failed, he tried push ups failed, the only thing he can do good at is the punching bag and pushed tires Thunder helped but Puppet master was feasting in Joy's bag Tea and Midnight attacked the bag even getting a little stuffing out

Joy and Rowlet did a couple more laps, ending in twenty, yet they were tired. Joy motioned for Rowlet to follow her and grab a water bottle and Malasada, but when they got to her bag, Puppet Master was feasting on the contents inside. Joy smiled, and rolled her eyes sarcastically, as she shuffled her hand inside, grabbing a water and a moist Malasada. She fed the moist Malasada to Rowlet, and drank some of the water, before heading to there last command, sit ups. They did a few, Rowlet finding it impossible, for it had no legs, truly.

Puppet master was full and got out and sat next Zack and thunder both was tired after that workout and drank water and as relaxing Zack noticed that Puppet master was full he picked her up and petted her when she eventually fell asleep so he put her in bag while neon was helping other students like Joy and Rowlett, Greyson and all his Pokémon, and Tommy and Blaze out of nowhere a bright stone flashed threw gym where the Zack was " what was that? " he looked and then looked at the teacher " Time do little sneaking... " so he sneaked out and Picked up and weird stone

" This looks interesting " he put in his bag and walked back he sat back down hoping no kid or teacher noticed him