• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Discussion Thread

Alrighty, sorry for the several tags. Here's my own custom region—Geminos! Now, I'm not gonna say I expect this from everyone who wants to introduce a custom region, but it gives anyone who wants to introduce one an idea of how to do so. My region's introduction is done in the style of a travel guide if you didn't pick up on that.

As can also be seen, I've got a lot of fleshing out to do still! So if anyone's interested in Geminos please hold off for a while more lol
Holy shit, that's huge. Now I feel like I need to step my game up sooner, I only have a regional form or two in the works with a vague idea of region design. You better believe that I ain't wasting this oppurtunity.

Holy shit, that's huge. Now I feel like I need to step my game up sooner, I only have a regional form or two in the works with a vague idea of region design. You better believe that I ain't wasting this oppurtunity.
We love to see it!

Heh heh, you silly bean. Don't worry, I myself have a poor memory, so I understand.
lmao yea, I wrote this up a couple years ago so the the city names and lore aren't all refreshed yet.

Alright, here are my 3 regional variants for Shalend (Also something to note, they aren't called like Shalendan, Shalendcian, Shalendese or Shalendite due to the region being partially based on the Netherlands, where the people are known as the Dutch, Shalend follows that trend by calling them Ilsh). More on the way eventually.

Type​

Rock/Flying

Ability​

Galvanize or Solid Rock (was considering something like Fur Coat, but that's a nope for reasons later)
HA: Grassy Surge

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Rock Tomb
LV 6- Rock Smash
LV 12- Harden
LV 18- Eerie Impulse
LV 24- Air Cutter
LV 30- Breaking Swipe
LV 36- Iron Defense
LV 42- Stockpile
LV 48- Air Slash
LV 54- Rock Slide
LV 60- Rototiller
LV 66- Hurricane

Base Stats
HP: 70
Attack: 95
Defense: 135
Sp. Attack: 100
Sp. Defense: 130
Speed: 5

Pokedex Entry​

Duraludon made a drastic change due to there being very few places to hide from the rain to prevent their body from rusting, adapting to their environment and assuming a heavy body of stone over one of light metal. The sails above its head give it its energy to support such a heavy body. It lives off of grain, and leaves seeds of said grain behind it after digestion.

Description of Appearance​

Duraludon assumes the form of an old-fashioned windmill in Shalend, a heavy coat of brown, reddish-brown, and tan stones almost touching the ground making up its body. Above its head, it is topped with a red clay dome with four rotating sails facing forward, which supplies Duraludon its energy via wind power. Its arms are composed of flywheels contained by a belt, and are slightly shorter than a normal Duraludon's. Finally, it has ports resembling windows that open after some time, which expel seeds that are gotten from the grain it consumes.

Why the change​

Due to the poor environment with a lack of caves or underbrushes for Duraludon's metal body, which easily rusts, to protect itself, Duraludon slowly began reshaping its body with a heavy set of stones from various rockslides and tides rushing in. However, after creating this new skin, a new problem arose where it became extremely difficult to move due to a lack of energy, and it gained the ability to give itself energy using the most common resource in Shalend: its blustering winds. To also make sure that it would have as much energy as possible, it sticks on a strict diet of only grains, and the seeds flowing out is a side effect of its body needing to expel inedible matter.

Type​

Ground

Ability​

Strong Horn (fake Ability, just a renamed Tough Claws)
HA: Fur Coat

Moves​

LV 1- Growth
LV 1- Tackle
LV 7- Mud Slap
LV 9- Tail Whip
LV 12- Sharpen
LV 13- Bulldoze
LV 16- Yawn
LV 20- Milk Drink
LV 22- Headbutt
LV 26- Triple Kick
LV 30- High Horsepower
LV 34- Swords Dance
LV 38- Double Edge
LV 42- Horn Leech
LV 45- Earthquake
LV 50- Cotton Guard

Base Stats
HP: 66
Attack: 75
Defense: 58
Sp. Attack: 52
Sp. Defense: 57
Speed: 42

Pokedex Entry​

Skiddo run about the rolling fields of Shalend looking for fellow Skiddo to play with. They often have play fights where they headbutt each other repeatedly to see who has the strongest skull and horns.

Ilsh Skiddo have much shaggier coats, and they are a greyish white color. Their horns are relatively straight and vertical as opposed to a normal Skiddo's winding horizontal horns. Their fur is so shaggy, it often covers their eyes, and the ring of leaves are instead this dark grey, ruffly fur that is slightly rough to the touch. Their hooves are also way more dense and sturdy for their constant running.

Why the change​

A simple reason: it's cold in Shalend, and they needed a slight change of coat in order to survive the harsh winters that plague the region. Its horns changed to help dig through dirt, mud, and rocks.

Type​

Ground/Fighting

Ability​

Moves​

LV 1- Skull Bash
LV 1- Hi-Jump Kick
LV 1- Growth
LV 1- Tail Whip
LV 1- Tackle
LV 1- Mud Slap
LV 7- Mud Slap
LV 9- Tail Whip
LV 12- Sharpen
LV 13- Bulldoze
LV 16- Yawn
LV 20- Milk Drink
LV 22- Headbutt
LV 26- Triple Kick
LV 30- High Horsepower
LV 34- Swords Dance
LV 40- Jump Kick
LV 47- Horn Leech
LV 55- Earthquake
LV 58- Cotton Guard

Base Stats
HP: 123
Attack: 110
Defense: 72
Sp. Attack: 97
Sp. Defense: 81
Speed: 58

Pokedex Entry​

Gogoat often test each other's might with fierce headbutting fights. Their fur is made of tough fibers, acting as a cushion from the force their heads create. Their horns often get locked with their brethren's when fighting over mates. They dislike bridges, and will forcibly destroy them if seen.

Ilsh Gogoat are more Raram than Gogoat, having large, black, curling horns that sit upon its crown. Its fur is grey and brown, with their previously bushy backs being coarse mud that's easy to latch onto, and their legs are covered in dirt and mud due to their constant scuffles with other Gogoat. Most importantly, their legs are large and stocky, being perfect for kicking things hard.

Why the change​

Same as the first.

Alright, here are my 3 regional variants for Shalend (Also something to note, they aren't called like Shalendan, Shalendcian, Shalendese or Shalendite due to the region being partially based on the Netherlands, where the people are known as the Dutch, Shalend follows that trend by calling them Ilsh). More on the way eventually.

Type​

Rock/Flying

Ability​

Galvanize or Solid Rock (was considering something like Fur Coat, but that's a nope for reasons later)
HA: Grassy Surge

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Rock Tomb
LV 6- Rock Smash
LV 12- Harden
LV 18- Eerie Impulse
LV 24- Air Cutter
LV 30- Breaking Swipe
LV 36- Iron Defense
LV 42- Stockpile
LV 48- Air Slash
LV 54- Rock Slide
LV 60- Rototiller
LV 66- Hurricane

Base Stats
HP: 70
Attack: 95
Defense: 135
Sp. Attack: 100
Sp. Defense: 130
Speed: 5

Pokedex Entry​

Duraludon made a drastic change due to there being very few places to hide from the rain to prevent their body from rusting, adapting to their environment and assuming a heavy body of stone over one of light metal. The sails above its head give it its energy to support such a heavy body. It lives off of grain, and leaves seeds of said grain behind it after digestion.

Duraludon assumes the form of an old-fashioned windmill in Shalend, a heavy coat of brown, reddish-brown, and tan stones almost touching the ground making up its body. Above its head, it is topped with a red clay dome with four rotating sails facing forward, which supplies Duraludon its energy via wind power. Its arms are composed of flywheels contained by a belt, and are slightly shorter than a normal Duraludon's. Finally, it has ports resembling windows that open after some time, which expel seeds that are gotten from the grain it consumes.

Why the change​

Due to the poor environment with a lack of caves or underbrushes for Duraludon's metal body, which easily rusts, to protect itself, Duraludon slowly began reshaping its body with a heavy set of stones from various rockslides and tides rushing in. However, after creating this new skin, a new problem arose where it became extremely difficult to move due to a lack of energy, and it gained the ability to give itself energy using the most common resource in Shalend: its blustering winds. To also make sure that it would have as much energy as possible, it sticks on a strict diet of only grains, and the seeds flowing out is a side effect of its body needing to expel inedible matter.

Type​

Ground

Ability​

Moves​

LV 1- Growth
LV 1- Tackle
LV 7- Mud Slap
LV 9- Tail Whip
LV 12- Sharpen
LV 13- Bulldoze
LV 16- Yawn
LV 20- Milk Drink
LV 22- Headbutt
LV 26- Triple Kick
LV 30- High Horsepower
LV 34- Swords Dance
LV 38- Double Edge
LV 42- Horn Leech
LV 45- Earthquake
LV 50- Cotton Guard

Base Stats
HP: 66
Attack: 75
Defense: 58
Sp. Attack: 52
Sp. Defense: 57
Speed: 42

Pokedex Entry​

Skiddo run about the rolling fields of Shalend looking for fellow Skiddo to play with. They often have play fights where they headbutt each other repeatedly to see who has the strongest skull and horns.

Ilsh Skiddo have much shaggier coats, and they are a greyish white color. Their horns are relatively straight and vertical as opposed to a normal Skiddo's winding horizontal horns. Their fur is so shaggy, it often covers their eyes, and the ring of leaves are instead this dark grey, ruffly fur that is slightly rough to the touch. Their hooves are also way more dense and sturdy for their constant running.

Why the change​

A simple reason: it's cold in Shalend, and they needed a slight change of coat in order to survive the harsh winters that plague the region. Its horns changed to help dig through dirt, mud, and rocks.

Type​

Ground/Fighting

Ability​

Moves​

LV 1- Skull Bash
LV 1- Hi-Jump Kick
LV 1- Growth
LV 1- Tail Whip
LV 1- Tackle
LV 1- Mud Slap
LV 7- Mud Slap
LV 9- Tail Whip
LV 12- Sharpen
LV 13- Bulldoze
LV 16- Yawn
LV 20- Milk Drink
LV 22- Headbutt
LV 26- Triple Kick
LV 30- High Horsepower
LV 34- Swords Dance
LV 40- Jump Kick
LV 47- Horn Leech
LV 55- Earthquake
LV 58- Cotton Guard

Base Stats
HP: 123
Attack: 110
Defense: 72
Sp. Attack: 97
Sp. Defense: 81
Speed: 58

Pokedex Entry​

Gogoat often test each other's might with fierce headbutting fights. Their fur is made of tough fibers, acting as a cushion from the force their heads create. Their horns often get locked with their brethren's when fighting over mates. They dislike bridges, and will forcibly destroy them if seen.

Ilsh Gogoat are more Raram than Gogoat, having large, black, curling horns that sit upon its crown. Its fur is grey and brown, with their previously bushy backs being coarse mud that's easy to latch onto, and their legs are covered in dirt and mud due to their constant scuffles with other Gogoat. Most importantly, their legs are large and stocky, being perfect for kicking things hard.

Why the change​

Same as the first.
Both look good! The windmill thema for Duradulon is actually rather fitting.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, a region based on the Netherlands? Evilane will be happy to hear this, as I've decided to make her origins generally based on whatever the Pokemon equivilant of either Denmark or the Netherlands. Of course, she was born in Stahlblatt along Adolphian, but... Denmark is a place I'd love to visit.
(Also, hey, I don't think you ruined it. I think a windmill-themed Duraludon would be hilarious and I'd definitely have one if Pokemon were real. Imagine dynamaxing that mofo, it'd just be a giant windmill instead of looking like a skyscraper.)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Now if you can teach it aerial ace, that would make my life complete. What's better than a bear flying through the air to attack you? A fucking flying windmill. TM move or from a tutor, I just want to see that fucker fly!

Edit: Of course, if Adolphian witnessed such a sight, he'd be in awe. While remarking how it likely breaks several building codes and health and safety regulations before being iced by a hostile windmill.

Last edited:
Sorry posted in the RP thread accidentally-

Anyway, here is my new character
Name: Gwen Tucker
Trainer Class: Battler (+ maybe something else as well)

Physical Appearance: Gwen is more on the short side, standing around 4’5 (or 135 cm). Thanks to her energetic attitude and likeness to run about, she is considered athletic for her age. She has a soft beige complexion and night blue eyes. Her hair is a wavy pearl blue that is often styled into two low twintails that reach slightly past her shoulders. Thanks to her frequent and reckless running about, she is never really seen without a bandage somewhere on her, but her most repeating placement seems to be on her either knee.

Clothing: Gwen generally wears light and sporty clothes in either blue or orange tones (in addition to some white or black). As for accessories, you can’t be a trainer without a trusty cap! Gwen sports a blue based cap with white front panels that is more often sitting in some other position than forward. On her back she supports a sturdy backpack to carry her items and other camping items she could need.

Personality: Gwen is a spunky, a bit reckless and energetic young girl, occasionally to the point of being called obnoxious. Like most children, Gwen likes pokemon and grew up idolizing notable trainers and aspires to become just as strong as them. Some can call her naive for her dreams as every single trainer doesn’t necessarily “make it” so to say, but she has a lot of drive and hope behind her dreams. Of course she has a long journey ahead of her and a lot to learn.

Backstory: (Optional) Gwen grew up in Jubilife city in Sinnoh. Due to the saturation of strong and celebrity trainers in the media and generally everywhere, Gwen had a wish to become a trainer at a young age. Her parents only agreed to let her go on her journey once she’d graduated from trainer school. It was tough as Gwen wasn’t the most studious person out there, but she managed. She found great joy in battling. Especially winning, but could manage to take losses as well. Or about as well as a ten year old would. The school had its own pokemon that they would give out for the students to practice with or even give them out as starters to some.

When it came time for Gwen to graduate pokmon school at the ripe old age of 11 she was gifted a peculiar little Penguin pokemon. A piplup nicknamed Cobalt. It was one of the more troublesome pokemon at the school, as it didn’t tend to really listen to anyone and this was most evident in battle situations. However, Gwen had seemed to get along with the water type, compared to the other children at least so perhaps the school just wanted to try and dump the pokemon to someone else to be their problem. Who knows, but Gwen doesn’t really care since she’s stoked to have an actual starter pokemon. She’s certain that she’s ready to start her journey and wherever it may bring her.

Starter: Piplup

Nickname: Cobalt
Species: Piplup
Ability: Torrent

Personality: Adamant - Energetic, quite rash at times and full of spirit. has been described as arrogant and prideful when it comes to battles. Has a history of not really following orders.

Appearance: Pretty much looks like your typical Piplup.

Other: Planning on making this an eventual battle bond partner, but it’s going to be a while until that happens. In the meantime I’ll work out everything regarding it and on an eventual application.

Moves:
Battle ready moves
Pound
Growl
Bubble

Other moves:
Peck
Nickname: Ozzy
Species: Deino
Ability: Hustle

Personality: Rash - Ozzy is a highly curious little Deino, though due to not seeing all too well because of its fur hindering his sight, this results in him biting and ramming into quite a lot of things. Combined with it's energetic and playful nature, it's quite guaranteed that Gwen is always going to be wearing a bandage or two quite often from now on

Appearance: Ozzy’s fur is messy and unkempt, probably from running around and bumping into pretty much everything. The bit of his tail has some blackened fur, making it look like the fur has been charred there.

Other: Ozzy was acquired as a gift from Ron Towers
Moves:
Battle ready moves
Tackle
Focus Energy
Fire Fang

Other Moves
Dragon Breath
Bite
Headbutt
Nickname: Peanut
Species: Swinub - The Pig Pokemon
Ability: Thick Fat

Appearance: Making her ability known, Peanut is a bit chunkier than the average Swinub with thicker and longer fur as she originated from the colder climates of Sinnoh.

Personality/Nature: Jolly - Peanut is a very fun loving little Swinub and loves eating food as well, trying to make herself look cute to gain extra snacks or treats. She sees battling more as playing a little rough together.

Moves:
Battle ready:
Tackle
Mud Sport
Odor sleuth
Powder snow
Bulldoze
Endure
Ice Shard

Last edited:
Sorry posted in the RP thread accidentally-

Anyway, here is my new character
Name: Gwen Tucker
Trainer Class: Battler (+ maybe something else as well)

Physical Appearance: Gwen is more on the short side, standing around 4’5 (or 135 cm). Thanks to her energetic attitude and likeness to run about, she is considered athletic for her age. She has a soft beige complexion and night blue eyes. Her hair is a wavy pearl blue that is often styled into two low twintails that reach slightly past her shoulders. Thanks to her frequent and reckless running about, she is never really seen without a bandage somewhere on her, but her most repeating placement seems to be on her either knee.

Clothing: Gwen generally wears light and sporty clothes in either blue or orange tones (in addition to some white or black). As for accessories, you can’t be a trainer without a trusty cap! Gwen sports a blue based cap with white front panels that is more often sitting in some other position than forward. On her back she supports a sturdy backpack to carry her items and other camping items she could need.

Personality: Gwen is a spunky, a bit reckless and energetic young girl, occasionally to the point of being called obnoxious. Like most children, Gwen likes pokemon and grew up idolizing notable trainers and aspires to become just as strong as them. Some can call her naive for her dreams as every single trainer doesn’t necessarily “make it” so to say, but she has a lot of drive and hope behind her dreams. Of course she has a long journey ahead of her and a lot to learn.

Backstory: (Optional) Gwen grew up in Jubilife city in Sinnoh. Due to the saturation of strong and celebrity trainers in the media and generally everywhere, Gwen had a wish to become a trainer at a young age. Her parents only agreed to let her go on her journey once she’d graduated from trainer school. It was tough as Gwen wasn’t the most studious person out there, but she managed. She found great joy in battling. Especially winning, but could manage to take losses as well. Or about as well as a ten year old would. The school had its own pokemon that they would give out for the students to practice with or even give them out as starters to some.

When it came time for Gwen to graduate pokmon school at the ripe old age of 11 she was gifted a peculiar little Penguin pokemon. A piplup nicknamed Cobalt. It was one of the more troublesome pokemon at the school, as it didn’t tend to really listen to anyone and this was most evident in battle situations. However, Gwen had seemed to get along with the water type, compared to the other children at least so perhaps the school just wanted to try and dump the pokemon to someone else to be their problem. Who knows, but Gwen doesn’t really care since she’s stoked to have an actual starter pokemon. She’s certain that she’s ready to start her journey and wherever it may bring her.

Starter: Piplup

Nickname: Cobalt
Species: Piplup
Ability: Torrent
Quick Personality: Energetic, quite rash at times and full of spirit. has been described as arrogant and prideful when it comes to battles. Has a history of not really following orders.
Other: Planning on making this an eventual battle bond partner, but it’s going to be a while until that happens. In the meantime I’ll work out everything regarding it and on an eventual application.
Looks good, accepted!

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Honestly, as long as Adolphian gets some use, I'm game. Hold on, let me formulate a reply. Prepare to be annoyed by his talking Leafeon while her trainer tries(and likely fails) to shut her up. She means well, but... She often uses her ability to speak a bit too much.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Okay, I lied. There's a Vuurbin here instead. She's rather friendly and kind, so long as you don't upset her. She's rather frightening when upset, since she often uses psychological warfare along with her normal attacks. Telepathy has its perks!

Edit: In case you're wondering, Solro is the currency used in the world that Adolphian is from. Sort of like a credit-based system, inspired by the credit system from Star Trek. I'm a nerd, yes.

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, yeah, I forgot double posting wasn't exactly allowed. And yeah, I know Evolution items aren't nesessarily the thing anyone can find. But it generally would fit with Adolphian, considering he was once the administrator of the largest tech company from where he comes from. He has a tendency to give expensive items to others, often friends, as a gift. Poor guy, though. He just got to Galar, and his attempts to be social and friendly have met in suspicion and negativity. It's understandable as to why he's treated as such, since he's basically an alien, but he just wants to help people in whatever way he can in an unknown world. (And not to mention the fact that the first few days he spent after coming from the wormhole involved being attacked by wild pokemon who percieved him as some sort of alien threat. Thank goodness no Ultra Beasts got involved.)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I know this is considered double posting, but I don't really think it would be acceptable to have this as an edit to my last post. If you're wondering what the Leafeon meant as a 'normal type beartic', she was referring to a bewear, but didn't know what it was called.

I know this is considered double posting, but I don't really think it would be acceptable to have this as an edit to my last post. If you're wondering what the Leafeon meant as a 'normal type beartic', she was referring to a bewear, but didn't know what it was called.
Aye, I picked up as much there. I've also added a small note to your post with my highlighter that reads as such: 'The Bewear held a grudge, it will return...with friends.'

So look forward to that! :blush:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh christ. Well, it wouldn't quite be like Verdant if she didn't end up pissing off the local wildlife in the first few weeks of being in a region. Now I'm dreading how they're going to deal with a group. They defeated one with both bird and leaf fox working together, but I'm not sure how the team would deal with multiple bears. Even Adolphian's laser pistol won't do much, since it's meant for use against hostile humans and pokemon only slightly larger.

Also, if we're allowed to use your Ilsh variants, I'm definitely having Evilane riding to battle on a living windmill. It's either going to be really amusing or rather intimidating, and just an incredible sight to see. Nobody's going to fuck with the woman riding an aggressive windmill! No, I did not accidentally make a double post while trying to reply. You saw nothing!

Last edited:
Ah yes, a disclaimer! I already have Esther's next few weeks planned out. She'll be spending two weeks at the ranch, during that week she'll do some training and her Jangmo-o will learn Scale Shot; afterward, she'll be heading to Kalos and she will also be spending around 20 days there.

Almost a week will be spent in the swamps of route 14 and then the remaining 2 weeks or so will be spent on a quick blitz towards route 10, hitting three gyms during the process.

After her Kalos trip, she'll head to Unova to participate in the Junior World Cup which is currently underway in a side RP, and after that, she'll be heading to Johto.

If you two want to stick with up to Unova, then you're free to do so but she does have commitments for Johto onward and we'll need to talk a bit before we decide what to do there since there's already a group in place.

@killerwolf9980 @The Heart of Frostfire.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Honestly, I wouldn't mind setting Adolphian up as her companion. Heck, it could even be something like one of his Pokemon taking a liking to her(perhaps by having something where she seemed similar to his former apprentice before she just vanished one day, as a bit of backstory) and him choosing to join her on his journey to keep said pokemon happy. He may not be very good with people, but... As I've likely said before, he loves Pokemon greatly, and would rather see himself get injured than seeing any of the Pokemon(or some rare people) get properly harmed.

I have my own plans for what I want to do with Adolphian, and it generally involves with him travelling the world to learn exactly how it's different from where he comes from. And being Esther's travel companion seems like the perfect way to do it!(And if I can get him in the WCS, it'll be a bonus. What better way to end the Saga of Adolphian than seeing him find success as a powerful trainer and researcher?)

5 new Ilsh Pokémon for you to gaze upon!

Type
Normal

Ability​

Intimidate or Competitive
HA: Speed Boost

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Tackle
LV 4- Fury Swipes
LV 8- Confide
LV 12- Snarl
LV 16- Powder Snow
LV 20- Roar
LV 24- Swift
LV 28- Scary Face
LV 32- Glare
LV 36- Dark Pulse
LV 40- Hyper Voice
LV 44- Flatter
LV 48- Double Edge

Base Stats
HP: 45
Attack: 40
Defense: 34
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 34
Speed: 45

Pokedex Entry​

Shinx nimbly dash around the frozen forests of Shalend, their fur coats getting covered in diamond dust as they rush recklessly around, using their sense of hearing and smell to sense nearby objects. The mother Luxray always keeps an eye on them from a distance.

Ilsh Shinx have white and light grey coats, and their eyes are white. The star from their tail is also absent, and small, mid-grey spots cover their bodies. Their ears are also pointed near the top, and can bend like a cat's can. They also have one sharp tooth sticking out from the side of their mouths.

Why the change​

Shinx in Shalend had no place to disperse their electrical energy, and upon releasing it the light would bounce off the snow and cause blinding flashes of light to envelop the forest, eventually leading to blindness in the species. They eventually devolved in a way, losing their electrical capabilities in order to prevent further accidents from happening.

Type​

Normal

Ability​

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Tackle
LV 1- Fury Swipes
LV 1- Confide
LV 12- Snarl
LV 18- Powder Snow
LV 24- Roar
LV 31- Swift
LV 36- Scary Face
LV 42- Glare
LV 48- Dark Pulse
LV 54- Hyper Voice
LV 60- Flatter
LV 68- Double Edge

Base Stats
HP: 60
Attack: 60
Sp. Attack: 85
Speed: 75

Pokedex Entry​

Luxio hide in the shadows as they wait for prey to pass by. When the time to strike has arrived, it uses its frozen fur as deadly needles in order to incapacitate, and later, feast on their prey. Their mane glitters like the night sky, and can be used as a compass.

Ilsh Luxio have white, frosty coats, and their eyes are also white. The star from their tail is also absent, and small, mid-grey spots cover their bodies. Their ears are also pointed near the top, and can bend like a cat's can. Their mane is a light-grey and has the density of silk, and it flows northbound in the wind, no matter which way the wind blows.

Why the change​

Same as the first. But in addition, their manes have changed to give them a more workable coat of fur to warm them.

Type​

Normal/Ice

Ability​

Dazzling or Competitive

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Tackle
LV 1- Blizzard
LV 1- Tri-Attack
LV 1- Confide
LV 12- Snarl
LV 18- Powder Snow
LV 24- Roar
LV 33- Swift
LV 40- Ice Beam
LV 48- Glare
LV 56- Dark Pulse
LV 64- Hyper Voice
LV 72- Flatter
LV 80- Hyper Beam

Base Stats
HP: 80
Attack: 80
Defense: 45
Sp. Attack: 135
Sp. Defense: 45
Speed: 135

Pokedex Entry​

Luxray attack with one, swift motion, sending deadly frozen hairs at their enemies at over 100 mph, and can use their ultra-sharp sense of hearing and smell to sense things around 100 meters away from them. They are very territorial when it comes to their young, and will attack any intruders upon their territory. Their beautiful manes flow far northward, and glitter all sorts of colors, and leave rainbows in their wake.

Ilsh Luxray have white coats, their eyes are white, and their manes are translucent. The star from their tail is also absent, and small, mid-grey spots cover their bodies, along with light grey streaks going down their backs. Their ears are also pointed near the top, and can bend like a cat's can. Their manes shine when exposed to light, creating a beautiful aurora at all times.

Why the change​

Same as the rest.

Type​

Ice

Ability​

Oblivious or Ice Body
HA: Reckless

Moves​

LV 1- Growl
LV 1- Tackle
LV 5- Ice Shard
LV 8- Focus Energy
LV 12- Slam
LV 15- Avalanche
LV 19- Amnesia
LV 22- Icicle Spear
LV 26- Take Down
LV 29- Curse
LV 31- Icicle Crash
LV 36- Yawn
LV 40- Ice Hammer
LV 43- Rest
LV 47- Double-Edge
Base Stats
Attack: 65
Sp. Attack: 40
Sp. Defense: 40
Speed: 35

Pokedex Entry​

Numel often walk into open roads mindlessly, and if they see wagons, they will attempt to slam into them, since their poor eyesight causes them to fear most anything bigger than them, or anything that touches them.

Ilsh Numel have shaggy brown coats, and have small, curved horns coming from their heads. They are also much bigger than normal Numel, standing at 4 feet and 10 inches tall in just their infancy. This is due to their legs being much longer and stronger, with black hooves encompassing the bottom of their feet. Their eyes are black and cloudy, and have poor vision. Their ears are droopy, often flicking around to dispel any annoying bugs, and they tend to extend their necks forward.

Why the change​

Due to the cold temperatures causing Numel to become cold, they adapted to their environment by gaining long legs to help trudge through snow and thick fur to withstand the bitter cold.

Type​

Ice/Fire

Ability​

Magma Armor or Ice Body

Moves​

LV 1- Flare Blitz
LV 1- Ice Shard
LV 1- Double Edge
LV 1- Sheer Cold
LV 1- Blaze Kick
LV 1- Rest
LV 1- Growl
LV 1- Tackle
LV 8- Ice Shard
LV 8- Focus Energy
LV 12- Flame Charge
LV 15- Avalanche
LV 19- Amnesia
LV 22- Icicle Spear
LV 26- Take Down
LV 29- Curse
LV 31- Icicle Crash
LV 39- Yawn
LV 46- Ice Hammer
LV 52- Flare Blitz
LV 59- Sheer Cold
Base Stats
HP: 130
Attack: 105
Defense: 65
Sp. Attack: 60
Sp. Defense: 60
Speed: 40

Pokedex Entry​

Camerupt are extremely territorial, and if they so much as think that someone is around, they will run around mindlessly and rampage. People also generally dislike Camerupt due to them being very touchy and very unpredictable due to their skittish personalities.

Ilsh Camerupt have shaggy brown coats, and have giant, curved horns coming from their heads, being able to be used as makeshift shovels. They are also gigantic compared to normal Camerupt, standing at 11 feet and 7 inches tall. This is due to their legs being much longer and stronger, with black hooves encompassing the bottom of their feet, and their hump reaching above their head. Their eyes are black and cloudy, and have poor vision. Their ears are droopy, often flicking around to dispel any annoying bugs, and they tend to extend their necks forward.

Why the change​

Same as the first. Part Fire because moose are from hell.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Honestly, I love the idea of a normal/ice type Luxray! They sound absolutely beautiful! Also, being from Canada, I can agree that moose are from hell. (Also reminds me of the time I read an entire forum thread years ago where someone managed to get moose mixed up with mice, so it was an entire conversation where they got confused because they thought people were referring to cute tiny things when mentioning moose.) Adolphian is like a mouse in a way. Well, he tries to be as harmless as one.

Plus, he has a massive soft spot for Eevee, and it's evolutions by extension. But if he could choose any Eeveelution, it would be Umbreon. Yes, he has Verdant, but she ended up on his team after he nursed her back to health after... Well, she was caught in a horrible accident, and was saved with cybernetics. Like a version of robocop. If it wasn't for that horrible accident, we wouldn't have Verdant to cause a bit of trouble and keep Adolphian on his toes.

Last edited:
5 new Ilsh Pokémon for you to gaze upon!

Type
Normal

Ability​

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Tackle
LV 4- Fury Swipes
LV 8- Confide
LV 12- Snarl
LV 16- Powder Snow
LV 20- Roar
LV 24- Swift
LV 28- Scary Face
LV 32- Glare
LV 36- Dark Pulse
LV 40- Hyper Voice
LV 44- Flatter
LV 48- Double Edge

Base Stats
HP: 45
Attack: 40
Sp. Attack: 65
Speed: 45

Pokedex Entry​

Shinx nimbly dash around the frozen forests of Shalend, their fur coats getting covered in diamond dust as they rush recklessly around, using their sense of hearing and smell to sense nearby objects. The mother Luxray always keeps an eye on them from a distance.

Ilsh Shinx have white and light grey coats, and their eyes are white. The star from their tail is also absent, and small, mid-grey spots cover their bodies. Their ears are also pointed near the top, and can bend like a cat's can. They also have one sharp tooth sticking out from the side of their mouths.

Why the change​

Shinx in Shalend had no place to disperse their electrical energy, and upon releasing it the light would bounce off the snow and cause blinding flashes of light to envelop the forest, eventually leading to blindness in the species. They eventually devolved in a way, losing their electrical capabilities in order to prevent further accidents from happening.

Type​

Normal

Ability​

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Tackle
LV 1- Fury Swipes
LV 1- Confide
LV 12- Snarl
LV 18- Powder Snow
LV 24- Roar
LV 31- Swift
LV 36- Scary Face
LV 42- Glare
LV 48- Dark Pulse
LV 54- Hyper Voice
LV 60- Flatter
LV 68- Double Edge

Base Stats
HP: 60
Attack: 60
Sp. Attack: 85
Speed: 75

Pokedex Entry​

Luxio hide in the shadows as they wait for prey to pass by. When the time to strike has arrived, it uses its frozen fur as deadly needles in order to incapacitate, and later, feast on their prey. Their mane glitters like the night sky, and can be used as a compass.

Ilsh Luxio have white, frosty coats, and their eyes are also white. The star from their tail is also absent, and small, mid-grey spots cover their bodies. Their ears are also pointed near the top, and can bend like a cat's can. Their mane is a light-grey and has the density of silk, and it flows northbound in the wind, no matter which way the wind blows.

Why the change​

Same as the first. But in addition, their manes have changed to give them a more workable coat of fur to warm them.

Type​

Normal/Ice

Ability​

Dazzling or Competitive

Moves​

LV 1- Leer
LV 1- Tackle
LV 1- Blizzard
LV 1- Tri-Attack
LV 1- Confide
LV 12- Snarl
LV 18- Powder Snow
LV 24- Roar
LV 33- Swift
LV 40- Ice Beam
LV 48- Glare
LV 56- Dark Pulse
LV 64- Hyper Voice
LV 72- Flatter
LV 80- Hyper Beam

Base Stats
Attack: 80
Sp. Attack: 135
Sp. Defense: 45
Speed: 135

Pokedex Entry​

Luxray attack with one, swift motion, sending deadly frozen hairs at their enemies at over 100 mph, and can use their ultra-sharp sense of hearing and smell to sense things around 100 meters away from them. They are very territorial when it comes to their young, and will attack any intruders upon their territory. Their beautiful manes flow far northward, and glitter all sorts of colors, and leave rainbows in their wake.

Ilsh Luxray have white coats, their eyes are white, and their manes are translucent. The star from their tail is also absent, and small, mid-grey spots cover their bodies, along with light grey streaks going down their backs. Their ears are also pointed near the top, and can bend like a cat's can. Their manes shine when exposed to light, creating a beautiful aurora at all times.

Why the change​

Same as the rest.

Type​

Ice

Ability​

Oblivious or Ice Body

Moves​

LV 1- Growl
LV 1- Tackle
LV 5- Ice Shard
LV 8- Focus Energy
LV 12- Slam
LV 15- Avalanche
LV 19- Amnesia
LV 22- Icicle Spear
LV 26- Take Down
LV 29- Curse
LV 31- Icicle Crash
LV 36- Yawn
LV 40- Ice Hammer
LV 43- Rest
LV 47- Double-Edge
Base Stats
Attack: 65
Sp. Attack: 40
Sp. Defense: 40
Speed: 35

Pokedex Entry​

Numel often walk into open roads mindlessly, and if they see wagons, they will attempt to slam into them, since their poor eyesight causes them to fear most anything bigger than them, or anything that touches them.

Ilsh Numel have shaggy brown coats, and have small, curved horns coming from their heads. They are also much bigger than normal Numel, standing at 4 feet and 10 inches tall in just their infancy. This is due to their legs being much longer and stronger, with black hooves encompassing the bottom of their feet. Their eyes are black and cloudy, and have poor vision. Their ears are droopy, often flicking around to dispel any annoying bugs, and they tend to extend their necks forward.

Why the change​

Due to the cold temperatures causing Numel to become cold, they adapted to their environment by gaining long legs to help trudge through snow and thick fur to withstand the bitter cold.

Type​

Ice/Fire

Ability​

Magma Armor or Ice Body

Moves​

LV 1- Flare Blitz
LV 1- Ice Shard
LV 1- Double Edge
LV 1- Sheer Cold
LV 1- Blaze Kick
LV 1- Rest
LV 1- Growl
LV 1- Tackle
LV 8- Ice Shard
LV 8- Focus Energy
LV 12- Flame Charge
LV 15- Avalanche
LV 19- Amnesia
LV 22- Icicle Spear
LV 26- Take Down
LV 29- Curse
LV 31- Icicle Crash
LV 39- Yawn
LV 46- Ice Hammer
LV 52- Flare Blitz
LV 59- Sheer Cold
Base Stats
HP: 130
Attack: 105
Defense: 65
Sp. Attack: 60
Sp. Defense: 60
Speed: 40

Pokedex Entry​

Camerupt are extremely territorial, and if they so much as think that someone is around, they will run around mindlessly and rampage. People also generally dislike Camerupt due to them being very touchy and very unpredictable due to their skittish personalities.

Ilsh Camerupt have shaggy brown coats, and have giant, curved horns coming from their heads, being able to be used as makeshift shovels. They are also gigantic compared to normal Camerupt, standing at 11 feet and 7 inches tall. This is due to their legs being much longer and stronger, with black hooves encompassing the bottom of their feet, and their hump reaching above their head. Their eyes are black and cloudy, and have poor vision. Their ears are droopy, often flicking around to dispel any annoying bugs, and they tend to extend their necks forward.

Why the change​

Same as the first. Part Fire because moose are from hell.
Alrighty! Both look great, accepted o7