• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

She looked at him and got her stuff ready to sleep
"Well I mean you get stronger plus your evolved form improves a lot of things and it might make you bigger or taller so there's a few good things about it also turn around I need to change into my sleeping clothes"she stretches "why your not happy with evolving?"

He turned around, looking away from her. "I do not want to be bigger than what my heart is capable of feeling, because if I grow too much then I worry about moving slowly away from the friends that I have made. Is that understood? But if you want me to evolve then I will not hold back tomorrow."

Last edited:
She already changed
"Ok you can turn around now and I don't really know your personality doesn't really change as you evolve although some Pokémon are different but I personally think you should evolve so you can be stronger and bigger"

He turned and looked back at her. "I will evolve for you then, but if I ever start to move away from who I am please put me back in my place." He sat down on the floor.

She smirks
"Oh I sure will hehe anyways let's get some sleep"she sleeps on the bed and showed him the bed that was on top of her since it was a bunk bed
Ooc(ima go to sleep if you guys continue this while I'm gone,you guys are gonna be starting by waking up in the morning and going to school if you guys want goodnight I'll rp once I wake up see you guys later)

(Mind if I showcase a teacher idea in this post?)

Sun woke up early the next morning, as usual, and fixed himself some breakfast: the usual Cereal, Toast, Banana, and Orange Juice. He then packed himself something to eat later on, and was about to head out the door when a hand clapped onto his shoulder. The infernape let out a sigh. "So close..." he muttered, before turning around and facing the Gengar. "What're you doing up so early, Pandora?" he asked irritably.

"Must you address a lady in such an unpleasant tone?" the Shadow Pokémon chuckled. "To answer your question, ghosts don't sleep."

"Fascinating." Infernape droned sarcastically. "Now what do you need?"

"Master made you a surprise to try and cheer you up. I thought it'd be devastating to him if you left without it." Pandora chimed. She then held out a charcoal-colored jacket with flame patterns on the sleeves and back. Also on the back was the Chinese symbol for "sun". "He also wanted to tell you to try to get along with the other Pokémon at school today." Sun was silent, then he nodded and left the house, putting the jacket on as he walked off the porch and carrying his things in his backpack.

When Sun eventually reached the school, it was still quiet, with very few students around. Going around the main building, he made his way onto the main field and approached the only Pokémon there: Coach Machamp. The four-armed fighting-type was throwing punches at imaginary opponents, but he paused when he noticed Sun's presence. "Well, if it isn't Sun." he chuckled brightly. "Nice jacket you got there." Sun simply nodded his greeting, taking his jacket off and setting it and his backpack aside. "Quiet and withdrawn as ever, I see..." Coach Machamp said, as the two of them got into their fighting stances, squaring up.

OOC: @WafflePKMN thats not how you Rp read the rules I don't want this thread shut down

Rp:
Jack arrived at school and saw sun he smiled but didn't talk he waited for kyu and hydri to arrive at school

Last edited:
The air around the field was tense as Coach Machamp and Sun circled the field, before the latter took the initiative. Leaping into the air, he dropped down upon the larger fighting-type with a powerful blaze kick that sent tremors across the field as it made impact on one of the coach's forearms. Sun quickly pushed off and landed on one hand as Machamp lunged forward with a deep red aura surrounding his hand. Pushing off the ground, Sun cartwheeled back as the dynamic punch left a small crater in the earth. The two of them regained their stance and focused. This time, Machamp took the offensive, slamming his fists into the ground and sending a rock slide at the awaiting infernape. Sun's hands ignited with the same deep red aura as the boulders approached, and one by one, he shattered the boulders with Brick Break. However, he didn't see the follow-up dynamic punch coming, and was slugged full on by the powerful attack. He tumbled back thirty feet before getting back on his feet, although very wobbly.

As the battle went on, students began to gather around the field to watch. Sun staggered about, the confusion keeping him from finding his balance, and leaving him wide open. Coach Machamp anchored himself to the ground with all six of his limbs before catapulting at the stunned simian and delivering another powerful dynamic punch to the face. Again, Sun flew back, crashing into a fence and almost toppling it over. With a grunt, he shakily stood up and caught his breath. Then, reassuming his stance, he took off at blinding speed, letting loose a gunk shot before striking with a flurry of blaze kicks. Machamp staggered back before getting knocked off his feet by another blaze kick to the legs, and a brick break to the torso, knocking HIM back for a change. The four-armed fighter let out a chuckle. "Well, one thing's clear. You get tougher and tougher to beat every time we battle." Sun didn't say anything. Both fighters were locked in a stalemate, with their hp nearly depleted. If they were going to finish this battle and win, they had to be careful. Finally, after about 30 seconds of silent, still tension between them, Sun raced toward Machamp at top speed, becoming a fiery blur. Machamp got into a defensive stance, hiding one of his arms, which prepared another Dynamic Punch. When Sun lashed out with his first blaze kick, he blocked the attack, but it came lighter than he thought. Sun then pushed off Machamp's arm, springboarded over him, and delivered a blaze kick to the back of the head. Machamp toppled forward with a smile, and sank to a kneeling position, laughing a bit wearily. "Heh...nice job, Sun...you managed to beat me for once..." He then lowered himself onto his back and allowed himself to pass out.

Sun stood over the coach, trying to catch his breath as he let the victory sink in. He didn't smile, but his eyes were filled with a light not seen before. He then made his way over to where he had placed his new jacket and put it on.

Jack walked over to sun "you know"he said quietly "that was truely amazing" he smiled "can you maybe teach me" he said with doubt "or should I just forget it" he says sadly trying to keep eye contact

Kyu woke up in the morning and got up and changed then started waking up hydri
"Hey hydri we gotta go to school"
She teleported to the living room and found that her dad was gone yet again and she let out a sigh
She proceeded to get dressed and then drank water to wake herself up
She wondered how's sun and jack doing

She sighed since her trainer aha eft her in the morning without even saying goodbye to do arceus knows what at "work"
She then sat at the edge of of her bed and waited fir her freind to wake up

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: @*that* guy: Sun is a boy, my friend. I believe I told you this earlier. And I refer to him in all my posts as "he", or "him". The name is derived from the character of the Chinese Novel 'Journey to the West', Sun WuKong, the monkey king.)

Sun grunted at the torracat's request. He wanted to say no, but then he remembered Pandora's message. "Maybe." he simply said as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked off to homeroom. There, he sat at a desk and took out what appeared to be a small book of some kind, as well as a pencil. Working silently, he began to draw in the book, adding more panels and resuming the story of what he hoped would be his magnum opus.

Kyu carried hydri with his jacket regardless of he's awake or not and teleports to the gym since she goes there first thing in the morning and sees the coach knocked out and sun with wounds and put two and two together
"Hey jack hey sun I see you beat the coach haven't you sun? When you heal up can me and you have a match it's been a while since I had a good fight and you seem pretty skilled"she smirks

Jack knew where this was going so he got up and went to leave "no nope not doing this again" he said as he walked off he sat down and ate "want some"he asked hydri from afar

Sun was silent at first as he added the last few touches to the panel he was working on. Then, he turned to Kyu. "Sure, I guess." he said, before glancing down at the floor. "Hey...sorry about that outburst yesterday." he added.

(OOC: I'll be back online at around 6-7ish pm. I got work to go to.)

She smiled genuinely and said
"Well it's ok I understand I shouldn't have gotten involved in it I'm sorry well we can fight in a bit""also hey jack you do know he's kinda asleep so I'm kinda carrieing him on my shoulder hehe"

He shook himself awake. "A-Are we late Kyu? I'm sorry if we are but the pain kept me awake for too long last night. C-Can I be forgiven by you?"

"We went and ate a few berries, that's all and discussed a few things. I plan on trying to evolve today even if everyone tries to stop it."

"Kyu, do you think we would have enough time to do a full battle or not? You wanted to help me evolve right?" He started walking towards the field, his pace slow and almost quiet.

Last edited:
(OOC: Turns out the boss didn't need me today, so she gave me the day off. Talk about a lucky break, huh?)

Machamp woke up and stood, a little sore, but still seeming cheerful. "Alright, class, looks like it's time to begin! Today, we'll be finishing our basic physical fitness tests and recording the results. Then, the rest of the period, you'll be free to do as you please." he announced. "That said, let's start forming groups. Group A, Primape, Zoroark, Feraligatr, and Electabuzz. Group B, Sun, Kyu, Hydri, and Jack, and Group C, Gallade, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon." Coach Machamp split his class into said groups as he did this, his four arms directing them where to go. "Alright, put in your best effort, everyone!"

"So Sun, what exactly are we supposed to do in these groups of ours? I wasn't exactly paying attention within my daydream."

"We're Supposed to complete our physical fitness tests today." Sun explained. "Basically, it's to see how much of different exercises you can perform. For example, how many push-ups or sit ups you can do, how long it takes for you to complete a mile, how fast you can sprint, how far you can stretch, things like that."

"And what if I do not want to do any of those things? Is there a punishment for it?" He put his small hands into his hoodie leg pockets and sat down. "I really want to save up my energy to face Kyu myself."

"Well, no, other than maybe losing a bit of your grade..." Sun said. "You just have to do a few exercises and turn the results in. You're not being graded based on how well you do." He swung his arms around in circles to loosen the tension in his shoulders. "You're also allowed to work on it at your own pace, but you can't participate in any other activities during class until you complete it, so there's that too." he added, getting into a push-up position and beginning his reps.

"I can't run, I can't do push-ups, I cannot stretch and I certainly cannot do sit-ups alright? My body is incapable of doing anything besides cutting stuff. But if I must do something than fine." He closed his eyes and started meditating in his own quiet mind.

Kyu sighed already doing this countless times and already knows the coach is gonna pass her anyways but shrugs
"Yeah he really is but you bested the coach huh sun? That's pretty impressive"she smiled at him

Sun paused and looked up at Kyu from his push-ups. "Not really, compared to the 1,178 times he defeated me." he replied. He then went back to his pushups, now doing them on a handstand for an extra challenge.

She chuckled a bit "you kept count? Well I mean after all that trial and error you still kept it up"
She sighed and placed hydri on the bleachers and went to the coach
"Hey coach remember that fight yesterday that made everyone leave the school early? Yeah my friend was in it and he's tired from his injuries do you think you can make an exception this time"she rubbed the back of her head still a bit shy from their last encounter when she finnaly bested him as well

"Sure, let the little fella rest." Machamp said, rubbing one of his bruises on his arm. "We all need rest at some point or another..." he added with a chuckle.

She smiled happy that he understands and walks off "thanks coach!"
She went over to sun "hey I have a question how come I haven't seen you around often during the school years? I only see a glimpse of you every so often"
She decided to do the pull up section that was right next to him and started going up and down the bar
"Also random question does your fire cool down when you sleep orrrrr what happens?"she says curiously feeling like it was a stupid question