• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

She grunts and caught the blade and her energy flares up rapidly so he can feel a taste of her true power
He notices a white aura around her flaring up violently and warm
"Last time just give up for now we can train together another time now I'm serious please stop"

(OOC: Sorry again for being late in responding. Dinner time came around. I'll also need to clean the kitchen after this post.)

Sun leaped off the referee tower and landed between the battlers, pushing them apart. "That's enough!" he announced. "The match is over!"

Jack just stood there a single tear ran down his face he left and sat out side then the flood gates opened he started crying just outside the gym "god my life" he said as everyone filed out of the gym (if the class is over which I think it s

He couldn't control the energy of his own attack and fired it at Sun, covering his eyes with his hands not wanting to see what would happen.

She is then shocked that jack left and hoped sun could catch that blast which he probably can easily she hopes
"I'm sorry sun I have to comfort jack first then we will fight and hydri.......let's fight a again after your healed and when your ready"she smiles weakly at him "if you want to see my full power so badly then I'll show it to you but wait a sec you guys"she ran after jack cutting through the crowd easily catching up with him "jack what's wrong?!"

He fell onto his hands and coughed more. "No matter how hard I try, I will never win a battle." His breathing became harsh and weak.

She sighs noticing she can't help two people at once so she grabbed jack and brought him back to the gym "well first off thank you that really warms me on the inside heh but don't worry you'll find out what you want I am able to get hurt after all"she chuckles "I'm not invincible that's why I want to face against sun because he may be one of the few who can beat me" she goes to hydri "and hydri it's ok you actually managed to damage me and not a lot of Pokémon do that often.....and this is your FIRST evolution" she smiles "you'll get better I promise just train and you can probably beat me one day"

"Not with...that attitude, you won't..." Sun said to Hydri, emerging from the debris. He seemed a bit battered, but otherwise fine. "Listen, squirt. There's gonna be a lotta obstacles in our lives. But that doesn't mean we quit." he said, kneeling over and lifting Hydri onto his shoulder. "Success isn't measured by how many times we fall down. It's measured by how many times we get back up. I lost to the same opponent over a thousand times, and just today I managed to beat him. If I can keep going, despite my hardships, so can you." he carried him off the ring to join kyu and jack. "So no more of this "I will never..." bull. As long as you keep trying, you'll succeed."

She smiled at sun
"He's right you know I wasn't born with these powers I worked really hard for it and you both can do the same you just need to work hard to what you want and life will give you what you want"
She walks up to sun "hey mind if I have a swing at you? Just feeling your power while your docile is quite a lot and I have to say I really wanna battle you"

She gently picks him up and carries him to the top of the bleachers and heals his wounds
"Get some rest little buddy you did good"
She went down to sun
"So how about it sun?"

"Let's wait until lunch time. We gotta get to class, and that scald-aura sphere combo took quite a bit outta me." Sun replied. "So until then, I must bid you adieu." he turned to leave, then paused. "Meet me here at lunch time, and then we can have our battle." He then adjusted his jacket and walked out.

She's excited
"Ok sure! Cmon jack let's go"she took his hand and has hydri on her shoulder and carried his jacket and they go to there first class which happened to be math
Ooc ( Ima skip their class for now since I need to finish up with an idea for a few of the teachers don't worry in one day I will get all the characters prepped and you guys can still introduce new teachers even after I'm done)

Ooc (well they have to be in lunch then we can go off from there)
Kyu sighed FINNALY happy it's lunch time
"Oh my god today seemed like foreverrrrrr"she huffed while hanging out with jack and hydri looking for sun

someone tapped Hydri on the shoulder and offered him an apple, and that someone happened to be Sun. "Problem solved." he said, finishing a banana. He then turned to Kyu. "So, you ready for our match?"

Ooc (ok see you in a bit jack)
She had the bag with her "I figured you'd want this later so here"she hands it to him
"Sure sun let's go and once we get there I want you to charge up a bit so I can see what I got myself into"she chuckled

Sun decided to save the berry for later, as he heard kelpsy berries lower base attack when eaten. "I won't need to charge up to show you just how little a chance you have." he joked back, the slightest hint of a smile coming across his face. He then led them back to the arena, which seemed good as new despite the recent battle. He walked to the further side and got into his stance, his eyes cold and calculating.

She actually laughed genuinely
"Holy crap you got some roasts damn"she chuckles as she goes to the other side
"Well don't underestimate me either I'm no pushover so show me your power by powering up so I can get a taste of what I'm facing against" she smirks and gets in a fighting position that has one of her hands up in a chop position and her eyes are intimidating and she glares at him but still smirking "go on show me if your so strong and bad"

Sun was still for a moment, then after taking a step, he seemed to vanish in a flash of fire. Becoming little more than a blazing blur, he leaped over Kyu's head and shot a blaze kick out into her back with incredible force.

Slightly surprised by it she powered up and caught the kick
"Woah! That got my heart ticking a bit faster"she shoved him to the other side where he was since she knows if she tries to hit him in that close proximity he'll dodge
"Ok well that nearly got me"she giggles "I'm getting excited!!" She grunts and her power rises rises significantly
"Let's try that again bud"she's smirking

"Someone's feeling confident." Sun muttered as he regained his balance. I need more speed... Leaping back, he began building up flames on his legs once more, and took off, circling Kyu and kicking up a small cyclone of dust as rushed around her, no more than a blur. He then shot straight at her.

She knows she can't see him so instead she resorts to her senses and she closes her eyes and senses his energy with her mind
"Found you!"she let out a powerful right hook to where his direction was gonna be

Sun blocked the attack with impressive resilience. "Big mistake trying to fight up close." He grabbed onto her leg and flung her into the air, and then used stone edge to send chunks of the arena flying at her. he then leaped onto them, using them as platforms to propel himself into a barrage of attacks from every direction.