• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

A faint white and blue glow surrounded his body, continually growing. It had quickly ended as it started meaning that he was almost able to evolve.

Last edited:
"Believe it or not, me being introverted isn't a new thing." Sun answered, shifting his balance. "I used to be what you might call a 'gentle giant', large and powerful, but also very timid and quiet. But that was before..." he paused a moment, a look of pain in his eyes, then he resumed his reps. "I saw you too a couple times, we just haven't officially met." he paused again, holding himself up. "And to answer your second question, my flames never go out or cool down. Fire is fire, after all. Thankfully, my trainer fireproofed our house and particularly my room." He then noticed the glow coming from Hydri. "Uh...what's with that?" he asked, pointing with one hand while supporting himself with the other.

"Huh that's interesting....and I think our little buddy here is finnaly evolving....I can't wait to fight the both of you in the arena the coach has this is gonna be fun!!"she seems excited which is quite unlike her but she typically gets like this when it comes to battling

The light quickly went away, showing his unchanged body just as it had been before. He woke up. "Wh-What just happened? Why didn't I change?" He looked at himself. I tried to but I couldn't."

Last edited:
She is eager to test him out since she hasn't gotten a good fight since that beedril but that was 6 months ago
"Well alright then can anyone be referee?"

"Come on, you wanted to always battle me right Kyu? Well here is your chance and if you like I will not hold back on you. Sun can do it."

Sun stepped up, volunteering to ref the match. Machamp gave him a grateful nod and went to his office to rest. "Right this way, contestants." he led them off the field and toward another building behind the school. Once inside, he flipped the light switch. The lights shone on a magnificent arena, statues of pokemon lining the ring, and sets of bleachers designed like a colluseum.

"Ladies and gents, welcome to the brand new battle arena." Sun said. "Cutting-edge technology and architecture, seats for 10,000, and facilities for both competitors and audience members alike."

Last edited:
He was impressed but didn't know how to show it. "So are we going to get started or not?" He walked over to the furthest end and got in a battle stance.

Sun nodded, and hopped onto the ring. "The rules go as such: no lasting damage, and when your opponent is no longer able to battle, you are to stop fighting so as to prevent unnecesarry damage. Everything else is fair game." he stated. "Battlers, prepare yourselves..."

She walked to the other end and her face turned serious and has a strong intimidating voice and gets in a Dachi fighting stance
"Call it out when your ready sun"

"BEGIN!" Sun called out, leaping onto the referee's tower to observe. Here, he had a perfect view of the battle, and could come down to stop it at any time.

She sidestepped it slightly surprised at the sudden attack and still in her stance and she smirks
"Let's not hold back now shall we? I know you can do better"

She smirks and forces a bit more power into the shadow ball
"Well come on I don't want this done in one attack try harder don't be afraid to put more force!"

He sprayed scalding hot water onto the shadow ball, slowly forcing it back as he walked forward. He got closer and closer at the loss of his charging attack becoming weaker.

She is slightly surprised that it's actually pushing it back
"Well good thing your one of the Pokémon who managed to push this back"she smirks"most try to dodge it"

She gasps slightly not expecting him to push it to her and she quickly grabbed it and pushed the energy to the ground making a big explosion forcing them both back a bit
"Agh!" She hits the back wall and is slightly scratched but otherwise better than if she got hit by it

He regained his balance as he slid across the ground by shoving his blades into it and making them drag. "Stop playing around with me Kyu. I want to evolve more than anything now." He started running at her again.

Ooc (yes we are allowed to cuss and violence to a certain extent is accepted just not guts and stuff like that)
She sees jack is worried about her and she smiles
"Well it's good someone care about me ok then sorry buddy but I need to get a bit more serious"
She powers up and charges extremely fast and tries to sweep his legs and if successful she brings her fist down punching him to the floor

He coughed as he hit the ground, his body in pain again. "J-Just one hit a-and this will be over for m-me." He tried to get up from the hit. He shook as he got on his feet and stumbled backwards away from her.

She looks down at him
"I'm sorry but the strength the have isn't enough......you will have to train more because I could have hit a pressure point and end this in one hit I'll be training you a bit ok?....just give up"she smiles "I wanna fight sun after you get healed"

She caught the blade mid air with the two tips of her fingers
"I'm sorry your too injured my freind....if you evolved you may have actually nearly injured me bad"she shakes her head "please give up" she looks up to sun and yells "he is unable to fight I can't fight him anymore for now"

She didn't expect the other blade to come down and her right cheek got slashed by it and some blood is coming out "..............don't try anymore or else your gonna get me REALLY freaking mad"her eye is twitching slightly as she is holding back the anger that she actually got hit "I can heal it after the battle it doesn't matter but stop!"

Jack ran onto the field "this is a crap idea but hey" he got to kyu and stood between the both of them "kyu just walk away and calm down and hydri for your health just clam down and walk away" jack told them in attempt to stop before kyu loses it