• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio:
Name: Tyler
Team: Pikachu
Crush: (KirliasNature (MAYBE)
Family Members: Mallow (Sister)
Other: born in Sinnoh

My Bio:
Name:Audrey
Team:Opal(Brionne)Miki(Salandit)Adden(Slowpoke)Bouncee(Steenee)Stuffanger(Stufful)Micheal(Magnemite)
Crush:Hau(Tyler Maybe?)
Family Members:Shauna(Mom)Calem(Dad)Jeanette(Sister)
Other:Sister is a Champion
Yes i do Believe in Shauna is Gen 7 Mom Theory :D

Tyler was running into his first class when he saw Audrey "Pikaaaaa!" Pikachu screeched when he saw Tyler clearly immediatly liked her but he tried not to show it.
"Hey i'm Tyler you're new right because I think we're in the same class!" He said to her

Name: Ethan
Team: Sceptile, Heracross, Gliscor, Garchomp, Toxicroak, Greninja
Crush: Audrey
Family members: Brandon ( Final frontier brain of the battle frontier and Ethan's dad)
Other: Is from Hoenn and has left most of his Pokemon with Prof.Birch

''I'm Audrey'' Hau and Lillie Ran Towards us ''Hey Audrey!'' Hau Said ''Hey Hau!'' Audrey was Holding her Brionne Opal ''Nice to see you Lillie and Hau!'' Opal tried to Wiggle her Way out of Her Arms ''Brionne!'' Said Opal

Tyler laughed a bit "So who is our first teacher, I slept in as usual!"
"Pika-Pikachu!"
"Yes alright, alright you woke up first!" Tyler said as he began to pet Pikachu who was sat on his shoulder

A Female Adult Walked up to us ''Glad you could make it!'' The Teacher said She was Wearing Tan Clothing and a Green Rowlet Bowtie Scarf And a Diamond Ring ''Jeanette!'' She Said Excited and Hugged her Tightly

''I'm a Teacher and a Champion'' Jeanette Said ''And Shes my Sis!'' Audrey Said,Her Brionne Hugged Jeanette's Decidueye,She Also Hugged Jeanette ''I'm so Excited your Here Jen!'' Jeanette Hugged Audrey Tightly

''Nice to Meet you too'' Jeanette Said ''Anyway Care for a Battle I always Battle New Trainers!'' Jen's Decidueye Looked at Tyler's Pikachu ''Oh Yeah a Battle!'' Audrey Said Excited

''No'' Jeanette Said ''Lets get this Battle Started! Go Decidueye!'' ''You can go First'' Jen Said ''Go Jeanette! Go Tyler!'' Audrey Cheered ''Go Jeanette!'' Said Lillie ''Go Tyler!'' Said Hau

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This is not how we RP around here.
For one, this is not how you start a thread. There is absolutely nothing for any RPer to go on, just a character bio template. Second, this thread basically fell into nothing but OOC blather, which is out of place in the RP forum. This is NOT the discussion board, and this is NOT a discussion thread. That's where that sort of nonsense goes, and here, it is practically considered SPAM.

Also, forums are not an immediate form of communication. You do not need to announce any delays, and people should not expect immediate replies. TL;DR, you do not need to announce having to 'be back later' or 'going to instagram for a bit'. That's also practically SPAM.

Also, one-liners. One-liners everywhere. PARAGRAPHS. Are paragraphs so hard to grasp? I don't think so.

Thread locked, and next time there will be official warnings. Read the rules - both the RP forum rules and the global rules - before posting anything else in the RP forums again, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.