• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Legends

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
You have to defend the region from evil Team Eclipse

Cooper was walking down a sidewalk visiting the new region where he would be staying for the year. He had gotten supplies from a nearby store and was now looking for a place to stay.

Zen was walking through the forest as usual and was about to train his Pokémon. He was also trying to find an item for his boss.

im_the_rhyhorn

Previously im_the_rhino
James was taking a nap then he had an urge to train. He ran outside to the local forest to train his Weaville a level or two.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Light went through the forest with emolga to find more electric pokemons to catch.
"I wonder if theres even an electric pokemons in this forest" light said, the emolga on his shoulder nodded in agreement to him.
The emolga suddenly started to point on something a little far, "emo!" The emolga shouted. "Whats wrong emolga?" Light respone confused and try to see on what emolga pointing.
"There something there but i dont recognize what it is" light said, "lets check it out".
Light and emolga started to walk closer to the thing.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw an Emolga and a girl walking down the forest trail. He hid behind a tree and said “Ugh!” He was annoyed because he hates when people this joyful were in the same area as him. He saw something glitter in the distance he started walking towards it until he stepped on a twig he heard it snap and he jumped behind a tree.

Magic Sparkle

(just saying, the character is male)

Light got gloser and closer until suddenly he and emolga hear a noice.
"Huh? What was that noice?" Light said suddenly and around.
He spots someone behind the tree and start walking towards him.

"Hello there!" Light said happily as he continued coming toward him, "who are you?" Light questions.
While light come closer the emolga looked more worried.
The emolga tried to warn light a little by moving light's shouder, light didnt understand what happened to emolga but he keep moving toward the mysterious person.

Blue_Flash4

"Crud!" he said to himself Zen got up and said "Why does it matter who i am?" He really didn't feel like talking to this person "The better question is who are you and why do you wanna know i am!" Zen questioned. He then got out from behind the tree and started walking towards the person.

Magic Sparkle

Light heard the question as he continued walking and start to answer.
"Oh, my names light and on my shoulder its my partner, emolga" light said happily and answers his secend question too.
"I dont have a real reason why i questions you, im just curious thats all". Light said, the emolga on his shouder continued to warn more as light got closer and closer.
"I dont understand what wrong? Is there something you afraid of?" Light said to emolga as he walked, the emolga nodded, "dont worry" light said "its gonna be fine, he just a normal person".
After that he turned his head back to the person and said
"Now that i answer your questions its your turn to answer mine" light said and started to question, "so who are you? And what are you doing here? Are you training here?
Do you need any help?".
Light questions excitly, "sorry that i did a lot of questions, i am really excited" light said and almost reached the person.

Jack walked down a dark allyway with hydreigon at his side. On the ground lay a sack of money. Jack stared down at it and laughed to himself ." It feels good to be bad ." The cops were behind him, guns out . " Hands in the air ." they shouted . He ordered Hydreigon to use draco meteor. Some bricks fell off the roof blocking the polices path . Jack picked up the money and ran down the dark allyway , through the streets and into the Forest. He saw a trainer in the distance he appeared to have a weaville like him . He approched the trainer and said " Hey nice Weaville " and sent out his own . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

im_the_rhyhorn

Previously im_the_rhino
James just got his Weaville to level 76, as the shady guy approached him. "Uhh... thanks?" he said "Anyway, I saw some trainers over there, I wanna say hi. I'm gonna battle them and thrash their asses."

Jack laughed to himself . " This dumb trainer thinks he can defeat them without me !" Jack walked over and said " you can't battle them by yourself you'll need help let us be freinds . Warning though I punch ."

She collected her hair with her hands, running her fingers through it and tying it back with a small brown band. Sea water misted lightly against her sun kissed cheeks, as the waves sloshed against the boat. By her side, leaning on the railing, her Lance frowned out at the town in front of them.

"Oh cheer up," she smiled, dropping her arms from her hair and nudging him in the side. "This is just another adventure!"

Lance flicked his icy colored eyes to her, watching her silently.

Self-consciously her hand lifted to her wrist, wrapping around the dim bruising and cuts. "Alright..." she grumbled, dropping her eyes to the deck. "Then think of it as a vacation... Arceus knows I need one..." she turned her eyes towards the docks, watching as they neared.

Lance let out a soft breath, his expression twisting more towards a strained apprehension. Trouble always seemed to find them in his opinion, and he doubted this would be the sun filled vacation she was hoping for.

Magic Sparkle

As light reached the person he heard a shout. "Huh?" Light turned around and see two other people heading toward him and challenging to a battle.
"A battle you want? Light said, trying to understand whats going on.
The emolga suddenly got a little excited as light said the word battle, "emo emo!" He shouted.
"You want to battle? Is it because we didnt battle a long time?" Light said to emolga, the emolga nodded to his questions.
"If you want to battle then i will be with you" light said and turn back to the two people like nothing happened.
"I accept your challenge!" Light said and sent out all of his pokemons from the balls.
A sylveon, mareep, mimikyu and a cleffa came out from they pokeballs, and emolga jumped from light's shouder to the ground.
"Why wont you join too?" Light said to the person he questions before. "It'll be fun" light said, all of light's pokemons try to make him join too, expect emolga that given a mean stare.
"So... What do you say?" Light questioned the person.

Last edited:
Lily strolled through the forest, as she gently held her little Pokémon in her sling. She took utmost care to not trip on the various branches of the tall, oak trees and the nearby bushes that contained an assortment of colorful berries. Attai noticed his trainer carefully scanning the area. He took another mental note of the task his trainer had, as he carefully adjusted his beanie for a brief moment. Suddenly, he saw a quick, vague vision of an avian Pokémon swooping down and assaulting him with its beak!

He immediately floated away from his trainer’s sling and swiftly deployed a field of protective energy around his body! A Starly came rushing at the little Pokémon, as he immediately slashed the Startly with a powerful force of mystic energy! The wild Pokémon squawked in pain, as a loud thud followed a split second later!

“Woah, that was a close one there Alpvaros. Guess even I need to be careful around here,” Lily calmly said to the little Pokémon before he returned back to her sling.

“Anyway, do you see anything that looks like a little machine around here?” Lily enquired, as she took swift notice of a nearby battle about to unfold. The young Pokémon shook his head in response. He turned towards the source of unfamiliar voices, but had no interest of approaching them however.

The boat slowed and stopped, and with a flourish, Wolf leapt over the railing and fell to the docks bellow. A small grunt escaped Lance, as if he were going to shout, or call her name, but he stopped and sighed, rolling his eyes towards the sky before turning away from the rail and heading for the ramp with all the other sane trainers.

Wolf grinned broadly, unclipping a pokeball from her belt and giving it a light toss into the air. It popped open in an aray of colorful lights, and the Vulpix who jumped out gave herself a shake and an indignant flick of her curled tails.

"Sorry about that Mikaru, can't believe they didn't allow pokemon out on the boat," she grumbled as the red fox pokemon turned and leapt up. She landed on Wolf's bag, before leaping up again to her shoulder, curling her tails around wolf's neck and chest.

Lance paced up beside her, frowning lightly.

"I know I know," Wolf waved at hi in a dismissive manor. "Imagine if everyone let out their pokemon. I get it," she grinned up at him, and for the first time since she had invited him to this new region, his frown lifted ever so slightly, his expression softening as he stared down at her.

With a tiny wave, Wolf turned and led the way into the dock town.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw two guys approach him and asked him to battle. “Alright suckas Let’s do this then.” He said as he grabbed one of his pokeballs. “I’m ready when your ready.” He said. “He then looked to Light and said “Let’s trash these guys!”

Magic Sparkle

"lets do it!" Light said to zen, he returned everyone expect emolga, that still give a mean stare on the person
"When its a double battle, my team is perfect for it" Light said excitly, "how many each one sent? 1 or 2?" Light questioned, preparing for the battle.
Light thought to himself "they both have weavile out of they pokeballs, and one of them have hydreigon too. Should i use fairy type or they putting them out of they pokeballs for some kind of trick".
Light continued thinking which pokemons he will choose until he decided.
"I will choose those two to a battle" light said and hold two pokeballs, waiting excited for the the other three to choose their pokemons.

Last edited:

im_the_rhyhorn

Previously im_the_rhino
"We'll use two Pokemon."

"Why is your Emolga giving me a mean look? That only works on Pokemon... Anyway, I choose these two." James said "Jack, you decided who you using?"

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Light looked at the emolga.
"I think hes actually doing that to him" light said and pointing to the other person (zen).
"Its kinda weird since emolga dont even know mean look" light said "i dont understand it myself, but its look like he hate him somehow... Even that we just met" light said confused.
"Im sure it'll fine right now" light said, try to be cheerful.
"Anyway, its foing to be 4vs4?, 2 from every trainer right?"

" I guess im going to use kingdra and scizor as they need leveling up !"
Said Jack as he brought weaville back into its poke ball " hydeigon seeming as you dont have poke ball you can stay out and watch our battle ."
he exclaimed " go kingdra , go scizor lets kick some ass !"

He turned to Hydreigon who seemed to be staring evilly at Emolga ...

"lets do this !"

Magic Sparkle

Light threw both pokeballs.
"Lets do it mimikyu and cleffa!, The show is up!" Mimikyu and cleffa came out from the pokeballs, "sorry emolga that you battle this time, i still need to train the others as well" light said, the emolga nodded in understandable and gave a silly face back to the hydreigon.
"You think its going to be easy?" Light said, giggling a little. "Try your best, good luck" light said cheerfully.

"You think you can beat us your pathetic , just a useless child with weak pokemon " jack explained
" Just incase you was wondering hydreigon is eyeing up emolga to eat but your lucky I stop him "

Magic Sparkle

"i guess you can think that" light giggled "so that mean you wont expect losing right?" Light continue giggling "i have a lot of surprises, with every one of my pokemons... Your hydreigon wont even able to touch emolga because of the tricks they know" light giggled even more and looked at emolga proudly.
"You will see when the battle will get started" light said proudly

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief.
Reminder that the concept of numeric "levels" is absolutely meaningless in RP as this isn't a video game.

Also remember that posts in the RP forum must be in third person, past tense (NOT present tense, Jtheburger567 - I edited your posts to fix the tenses, but deities and a half know what you're on about half the time with that atrocious grammar, that's not my job to fix. That's yours), story format and at least one paragraph long (some of you consistently post one-liners and that won't fly).

Just drawing your attention to these issues. They seem to only be an issue with a few particular members - kindly don't ruin the thread for everyone else.

“Light you seriously think your emolga could escape my hydriegon
It’s jaws are immensely powerful .”
Jack exclaimed in a dark tone .
“ I do think we’ll beat you ,
Well actually it depends what zen has but he probably has pokèmon just as pathetic as yours .”

im_the_rhyhorn

Previously im_the_rhino
"I agree. We will win. But you seem a bit evil, Jack. Should I really trust you?"

James sighed, thinking it was a bad idea to trust him. In his head James was thinking of scenarios that could happen if he lost.

James checked his phone. "Hey, do you have any idea of a robbery that happened? A Hydreigon was involved."

He put his phone away carefully.

Magic Sparkle

"you will see" light said angry with a little smile, "also, how do you know my name? I havent told my name to you..." Light relized
Then he heard james saying about the robbary. "A robbery with an hydreigon? A lot of trainers have hydreigon, not sure its him. But im still suspecting you, guy with the hydreigon" light said a little mad.
"Well lets battle, i want show that dude our tricks" light said evilly

“You guys think just because I have a hydreigon and knuckle dusters this means I’m apparently evil .”

Jack explains whilst sniggering to himself

“ listen here children I have a dark side and you don’t want to see it
I am trustworthy enough and light, hydreigon wont eat your emolga and if it does well at least you know a pokèmon has had a decent meal and if you want to know how I know your name well let’s say I have my secrets.”

Jack thinks to himself
“ they may be on to me !”

Magic Sparkle

"youre hiding something dont you?" Light said suspectly.
The emolga came to emolga ear and start whispering something, light whispered back "good idea".
"I think theres some berries nearby, you can go find them" light said and gives a wink to emolga.
The emolga nodded and jump from light's shouder and start gliding info the trees.
"Anyway, you both think its going to be easy, but you gonna have full of surprizes, lets just be focused on the battle" light said madly. "When the other one with me will sent his pokemons we will start, be ready because its showtime!" Light said and gives a wink again.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Zen said “Alright then I’ll use my Charizard and Nidoking. Now, let’s get this battle started!” He then sent out his Pokémon. He then heard what they were talking about. “I’m sure it’s nothing it’s probably just a connivence.” He said with a look of guilt on his face. “It least there not talking about me being evil.” He thought to himself.

"So where to first then?" Wolf asked, glancing at the various buildings along the docks.

Lance lifted his shoulders in a quiet response, his pale eyes drifting lazily around. He seemed relaxed well enough, but he was scanning for trouble no doubt. After the last things Wolf had found herself stuck in, it wouldn't have surprised her if he had locked her in her room and refused to let her leave...

She scratched and rubbed at the healing cuts on her wrists, letting out a soft breath. "It'll be fine..." she mumbled, half to Lance but mostly for herself as she began to walk, heading after her nose. She could smell food nearby, and food was always welcome with her.

“Right then I suppose your ready to lose .” Exclaimed jack

“Kingdra let’s go use hydro pump on charizard and scizor use bullet punch on mimikyu .”

Magic Sparkle

"cleffa! Protect charizard with your protect!, And mimikyu! Try to dodge and use wood hammer on quagsire!" Light shouted.
The cleffa jumped fast and uses protect near Charizard, protecting him from the hydro pump and wild charge"
Mimikyu try to dodge but still got hit from the bullet punch, his disguise fall and he didnt get any damage.
The mimikyu moved fast and was ready to use wood hammer.
"Keep it up, you can do it!" Light shouted "lets show them what we can do

Magic Sparkle

"cleffa block the water with magical leaf! Then use them to hit quagsire! And mimikyu! Use shadow claw on scizor!" Light said.
The cleffa blocked the water with magical leaf and with the magical leafs he hit quagsire.
Mimikyu sneaked from behind and uses shadow claw on scizor.
"Muddy water is a water and ground like move, grass move will defeat that move easily" light giggled

Blue_Flash4

“Alright Charizard fly up to dodge the attacks and rain down Flamethrower on the Scizor, and Nidoking use Hyper Beam on Kigdra!” Zen said. His Charizard then flew up and shot a fiery beam down onto the Scizor and His Nidoking shot a beam at the Kingdra.

Magic Sparkle

Light saw the charizard gonna fire at scizor where mimikyu there too.
"Mimikyu, use shadow sneak to get out of there and hit rapidash!, And cleffa! Use magical leaf on quagsire again!" Light said.
"The plan is working good, i wonder where emolga right now" light thought to himself, a moment later he says to the others, "your attacks wont deal a lot of damage to us thanks to cleffa abillity".

Blue_Flash4

“Charizard pick up Nidoking and then use blast burn.” Zen said. Charizard then grabbed Nidoking and slammed the ground with blast burn which made the ground start burning up and setting on fire.