• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Legends

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Light saw this start to happen and quick said "cleffa! Stop controlling the magical leafs and fast protect mimikyu before it too late!" Light shouted, the cleffa heard him right away and run to mimikyu and the mimikyu turned his shadow sneak to cleffa.
Cleffa used protect on her and on mimikyu.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“Alright Now Charizard Use it again to deal some real damage!!!” Charizard slammed the ground again setting more fires. “Yes now if we keep doing it we’ll eventually take out every Pokémon except mine!” He thought to himself. “Do it again!” Zen said and his Charizard did another blast burn.

Magic Sparkle

The cleffa tried her best to keep the protect on.
"You can do it cleffa, just a little more" light said worried, then seeing the trees nearby start to burn a little.
"Hey you!" Light turns to zen "make them stop! Youre hurting the forest!" Light said in panic.
The cleffa keep up with the protect, almost out of power. The mimikyu behind her start to cheer her up.
Suddenly cleffa began to glow, "is shes evolving?" Light said suprized, but still panicking from the fire that start to burn the forest.
Cleffa start grow and became a clefairy.
Clefairy's protect start to get more stronger.
"Its night..." Light thought , "the moon gonna show up, and thats give me an idea" light continue to thought.
"I need to wait for the perfect moment, ineed to wait for the moon" light thought to himself.
After some time the moon showed up and clefairy's protect start to break.
"Mimikyu!, Jump on clefairy!" Light said and mimikyu did so.
"Now clefairy!, Use the moon power so you can fly!" Light said.
The clefairy absorbed the moon and start to fly with mimikyu on her.
"Mimikyu, get ready with shadow claw, you will attack soon" light said.
Meanwhile emolga sneaked behind jack, james and the hydreigon without being notice.
He sneaked to jack bag and start looking what in there, he was shocked when he found a money sack in there, he pulled it out of the bag and leaving it like that, he start heading back to woods before he get noticed.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Zen just watched it burn has a smirk appeared on his face he returned his Pokémon and started walking away. He saw the emolga walking in his direction and he kicked it away he then grabbed the money sack and started walking back to town.

"Flame charge! Let`s go!" Chester commanded pointing towards his starmie, the growlithe in front of him gave a loud bark and began to run forward, his body was engulfed in flames before he jumped at starmie, slamming into it`s central ruby, sending it spinning away into a tree "Good job!" he yelled walking toward the growlithe.

The canine pokemon jumped into his arms and started to lick his face exitedly, "Good job" he repeated gently pushing the pokemon off. He walked over to his bag and took out an oran berry "Here, for learning a new move" he said giving it to the growlithe, who gobbled it up almost instantly, starmie moved over to growlithe before using recover.

Chester looked up, it was night already, "Wow, we spent almost the whole day just to learn a move" he said, "Ok guys, return" he added returning the pokemon to their pokeballs. He then began to walk to the town to find somewhere to stay for the night.

Magic Sparkle

When zan kicked the emolga, the emolga fell and Disappeare.
"He fell for it, didnt expect that trick will be that easy" light said to himself, then turn to the ohter two.
"Two things" light said, "first, are the pokemons okay?" Light said kindly and continue, "secend, dont think you fooled me guy with the hydreigon, that money sack you have near the bag is the stolen" light said madly and pointed to the money sack near the bag.
"A little double team from emolga tricked the ohter one to think that was the real sack, but it was a copy just like the emolga he kicked" light said proudly and mad.
"And im going to stop you now from getting away" light said.
From behind the woods the real emolga was there and he trhowed a pokeball quietly.
Mareep was sent out, and the emolga start whispering something to the mareep.
Mareep nodded and uses cotton spore on zack and hydreigon, slowing them down.
"The plan just went pertect" light said happily as he see zack surrounded by mareep, emolga, himself, clefairy and mimikyu.
"What are you going to do now?" Light said to zack.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw the bag he had disappear into thin air. “Damn it!” He said. He then saw two cops see the bag disappear too. “Hey!” One Of the cops said “What are you doing? You must be the thief who robbed the bank earlier today!” Zen looked at the cops and said “No, no, it’s just a misunderstanding really!” The cops then handcuffed him. He kicked them away and ran back into the forest.

Jack orders hydreigon to use earthquake knocking everyone over jack jumps on hydreigon a back.

“ hey what can I say ?,” jack said “ not every one in this world is good I thought the knuckle dusters would have given it away and zen , well he deserved he was a weak trainer and light if you tell anyone hydreigon will eat your emolga now then Kingdra scizor return !”

Jack flew away . He new the cops were coming he just had to distract them with a battle . “ this was perfect all part of my plan he he he he .”

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

The earthquake hit light and he fell, when hydreigon start flying he lughed a little and said. "You forget one thing, i didnt tell mimikyu to use the shadow claw he preapred before, emolga is immune from ground moves and mimikyu is on clefairy that right now flying thanks to the moon" light said and giggled, he returned the fainted mareep info the ball.
"Okay clefairy strike on hydeigon and let mimikyu attack" light shouted.

Clefairy start to fly toward the hydreigon and mimikyu jumped from the clefairy, the mimikyu used shadow claw, but it was seen to dont have a big effect.
"I thought it would land more damage even that the move is not vey effective" light said and The mimikyu landed on clefairy.
Suddenly, the trees covered the moon and clefairy loses her abillity to fly and fall along with mimikyu.
"Ah!, Clefairy! Mimikyu! Return!" Light said in panic and return them.
"Im not losing that easy! A gym leader would never give up!" Light said madly.
"Emolga, its up to you, lets do trick number 7" light said.
Emolga nodded in anger and start climbing to the nearby tree.
From the top of the tree emolga jumped and start flying by gliding, he uses double team while in mid air and start making a lot of clones.
All the clones flies toward the hydreigon and tried to confuse it by flying everywhere around him.
"Dont think you removed the cotton spore, you and hydreigon are still slow and emolga now is even more faster then you, now emolga, prepare to use nuzzle! Just wait for the perfect time!" Light said in anger.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw Light again fighting Jack’s hydregion. “Perfect, time for revenge!” He sent out his Gengar to use shadow sneak to follow Light if she ran from his upcoming attack, he then sent out his Midnight Lycanroc. “Lycanroc use counter on Light.” Lycanroc nodded and lunged for Light.

Magic Sparkle

(like i said before, light is male)

Light heard zen start giving orders to his pokemons.
"What should i do?" Light thought to himself, "if i will use emolga that guy will be able to ran away, but if i wont use emolga i will get hit" light continued to thought as zen pokemons started to attack.
Light suddenly started to run toward emolga, but before he Could say anything to emolga, light got hit by the shadow sneak and fell.
When the emolga saw light falling the electricity in its cheeks stoped and the copies Disappeared, what makes hydreigon fly away.
Emolga landed near light to check if he is fine, not seeing the incoming attack.
"Emolga! Watch out!" Light said panicing, he wasnt able to move because the pain.
Light tried to ignore the pain and think what he can do to save emolga and himself as fast as he can.
"If i will tell him to use iron tail or nuzzle lycanroc will counter it, theres nothing i can do to help myself but i still can tell emolga to save himslef" light thought.
"Emolga... Use double team, dodge that attack and dont worry about me" light said.
The emolga nodded sadly, then used double team to dodge.
The lycanroc attacked and blast light away to a far away tree, he got smashed hard info the tree and Passed out.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

“All right good job team.” Zen said he then pulled out a walk-in talkie that had a E for Eclypse. “Yes, this is Zen I have a trainer.” He spoke into the walk-in talkie. A 4x4 then came driving by with two people in Team Eclipse outfits. They threw Light into the trunk of the vechicle and Zen climbed into the shotgun seat while one Members got in the driver and the other got into the back. They then started driving back to the Eclipse HQ.

Jack said “ now hydreigon use hyper beam on the the floor to boost us towards the car that took light I may think the kid had spirit and it’s unfair they took him it was my job to get rid of him permanently.”
Hydreigon nodded its heads in agreement and they flew after him .

Magic Sparkle

The two people in the outfit didnt notice the emolga.
After the two in the outfit and zen leaved emolga saw the hydreigon going to follow his trainer, emolga decide to get on the hydreigon too.
He start to nuzzle himself while running, whats make him faster.
He hold hydreigon's back before he used hyper beam, emolga was trying his best to not make a noice or let the trainer notice him.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was walking around the forest, with Scolipede behind her. She stopped when a truck raced by, “Huh, I haven’t seen a truck like that before . . .” Scolipede nodded, her antennas twitched in a curious way. Otis had a idea, “Do you want to follow them?” Scolipede looked up at her trainer, her eyes flickered with excitement. “I guess that means yes!” Otis smiled, and ran after the vehicle, but the truck was pretty far ahead.

Blue_Flash4

Zen turned around and saw Jack’s Hydreigon following them. “Speed up.” He told the driver. Ze. Then pulled out some kind of gun and shot it. Out came a net that surrounded the Hydreigon. He then looked and saw a trainer and a Scolipede following them. He did the same thing to them.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked up in surprise as a net came on top of them. Scolipede struggled against the net, worry filled her eyes. The struggling made them get even more tangled in the net. “Come one Scolipede!” Otis checked her pockets for anything that may help them escape. Her pockets were empty, so Otis reached for her backpack.

Magic Sparkle

As soon as emolga saw the net coming he jumped from the hydreigon and start flying by himself.
Suddenly the net missed the hydreigon and hit emolga instead.
"Emo!" He said suprized, he didnt expect this to happen.
The net blasted emolga a little backwards and made him unable to fly, and the emolga start falling.
"Emooooo!!" Emolga start yelling as he fell down, he fell on the trees that near Otis.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis lifted her head up when she heard a thud. Scolipede looked around, and saw a Emolga trapped in a net. Otis saw Emolga too, and sighed. “Did you get caught in a net too?” She continued struggling, while Scolipede tried to use her antennas to escape, only to be greeted by failure. They both sighed again, “Ugh, if only I brought my pocket knife . . .” Otis stopped struggling, and she lays down in defeat.

Magic Sparkle

"emo.." emolga said sadly after otis questened him.
He heard what otis said amd relized that he is not the only that got caught by the net.
He tried to cheer otis when he saw her feeling down, after that he got an idea.
Emolga's tail suddenly turned info a sharp iron, he tried to ignore the pain he got from the fall and start to cut the net with his tail.
Emolga planned to help to other pokemon as well if he will succeed.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis felt a bit better, then she noticed something. The Emolga’ tail turned a shiny shade of gray, and it seemed as if the Emolga was using his tail to escape. Scolipede noticed too, and they both watched Emolga trying to escape.

Magic Sparkle

Emolga tried hard to cut until he succeed cutting the net and went free.
Right after he got free he helped scolipede too, then gave a small smile.
"E...mo.." emolga said a little proudly, returning the tail back to normal and start running toward the way the truck went.
He slowed down as the pain start to efect him until he fall on the street, too hurtful to move.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Scolipede saw Emolga escape. She jumped with excitement as Emolga cut the net off of them. She quickly sprang up, and she gazed happily at Emolga. Otis picked herself up, and watched the Emolga give chase to the truck. Her eyes widened a bit when the Emolga fell to the ground. Otis and Scolipede ran over to him, and Otis picked up him up.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Emolga was a little confused that the trainer picked him up, he didnt expect from them to help too.
He tried to walk by himself but he was too tired and injured to move.
He started talking to scolipede, explaining to her what happened to his trainer and everything that happened to him from when light got kidnap until where they are now.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Zen walked to the back of the trunk and grabbed light. He walked into a room in the Team Eclipse HQ and threw Light onto the cold pavement floor. Cell Bars then appeared in the door way as Zen walked out.

Magic Sparkle

After a while light started to wake up slowly, then he looked around confused.
"W-where am i?" Light questened himself, "it feel like this place moving" light start talking to himself.
The room was cold and light wasnt able to move so much.
"Maybe the guy with the hydreigon tricked me that the cops will arrest me" light said to himself madly.
"Whatever is that im not staying here,go-"
Light started to say until he relized emolga wasnt with him.
After that light relized that he dont have his pokeballs and his backpack too.
Light Sat on the cold floor and start tearing a little, "m-my pokemons... T-they are in t-trouble..." He yelled quietly, he rubbed his face from the tears and start searching in his pockets, hoping that there still hope.
"Im surely got myself into troubles" light said, continue to tear, "i hope theres something that can help me save my pokemon" he said, then he suddenly feel something round in his pocket.
Light stand up immediately, forgetting the cold as he touched the round thing, he stopped tearing when he relized what that item is.
"Its sylveon's pokeball" he said happily, "i didnt sent it in the battle so they dont know i have one more pokemon" he said.
"Sylveons attacks cant break that metal, so i guess i will have to wait until those people take me out of here, they wont stop me from saving my pokemons!" Light said madly.
He lied on the cold floor, try to ignore the freezing feeling and pretented to be fainted.

Meanwhile emolga falled asleep.

Blue_Flash4

One of the members of Team Eclipse walked down a hallway and saw the boy they captured holding a poke ball. He walked up to the cage door and started to unlock it he walked in and said “Hey, give me that poke Ball!” A lighting bolt then came and shocked the Eclipse member. The man walked out of a shadow and said “Come on, let’s blow this popsicle stand!”

Magic Sparkle

"never!" Light said as the eclipse member came closer to him and tried to take his pokeball.
Suddenly the member got shocked and light was confused.
"It cant be emolga, he dont know thunderbolt and mareep was fainted before i was taken, then what is that" light said to himself, confused.
He looked a bit outside but he see nothing.
"Weird" light said to himself, "a lightning from nowhere and that person dont look like a cop, then who is he" light continued.
He decided to question the eclipse member instead of running away while the cage is open.
"Go sylveon" light said and sent her out.
A sylveon came out from the pokeball and start to look around curiously.
"Sylveon! Use your ribbons to wrap that man! Before he recovers from that attack!" Light shouted quietly.
Sylveon's ribbons start to become longer as they came to the member and wrapped him hard so he wont be able to struggle.
Light started to question the eclipse member, "now tell me who are you? Why youre taking me? Where are you taking me? And what you did to my other pokemons?" Light questioned furiously.
The sylveon tied him harder as she hear that the other pokemons are probably taken, almost not letting the eclipse member to breath.
"Sylvy!, Sylveon!" The sylveon growled madly at the eclipse member.
"You better answer those questions" light said, he still was a little confused from the lightning before but he didnt care.

Blue_Flash4

The man in the shadow came out, it was now clear the man was in a camo shirt with brown pants and sunglasses. He kicked the Eclipse member away saying “It’s no use he’s knocked out.” There was a raichu and electabuzz behind him. “Let’s go!” The man said as he started running out of the base.

Magic Sparkle

Light didnt listen to the man.
"Sylveon return!" Light said and returned the sylveon.
"Im going to find my pokemons and items first, even that i dont even know where am i" light said, hoping that the other one will hear him.
"You didnt even said who are you" light said as he started to walk the other direction.

Blue_Flash4

The man heard what he said and responded “I’m Surge.” He then sent out some Magneton “I’ll cover you.” The Magneton then flew off. Surge turned around and saw a man in all black staring at him. “What are you doing here?” Zen said to Surge.

Magic Sparkle

"thank you!" Light said kindly to surge and start to run off, thinking that the magneton follow him.
While he walked he thought to himself "how i got here in the start... I dont think its the guy with the hydreigon, the other one with the weavile dont seem to be a bad guy and the one that fought with me with the lycanroc cant be part of that".
Light continued to walk and adter a while he stopped.
"Why i have the feeling i have been here before" light said to himself, then he see from a little far the cage he was locked inside before.
"I just went in circle, kinda" light said annoyed then he hear a voice.
Light looked around and seeing surge talking with someone.
"Why that guy is familiar to me" light wondered, then he remembered.
"Wait a minute!" Light shouted then covered his mouth, hopping that they didnt hear him.
"This the one with the lycanroc, so he was behind that" light said quietly with anger, "if he talks with surge then they probably working together, and they trying to trick me" light said nervously to himself.
He then looked and the magneton behind him worried and start start walking backwards slowly.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Scolipede nodding in understanding. So that is how this Emolga got here . . . Scolipede walked up to her trainer, and looked up at her. Otis looked back at Scolipede, her Scolipede gave her a gaze that said, ‘We need to help this Emolga . . .’ Otis smiled, and patted Scolipede on the head. She looked at the Emolga, and noticed that it was asleep. Otis let out a sigh, and picked up Emolga again. She held him in her arms, and Otis and Scolipede took off in the direction where the truck went.

Magic Sparkle

Light stared info magneton, trying to see if he can understand that pokemon like the other pokemons he have.
After some moments he think he heard the magneton explaining that surge isnt bad.
"I got it" light said, then looked at surge and zen.
"Surge maybe in trouble" light said to himself, "i will help him, besides that guy still need to answer some questions" light said and sent out sylveon quietly.
"Sylvy" she said in anger, "okay sylveon use calm mind".
Sylveon closed her eyes and calm herself down, raising her special attack and defense.
"Just keep calm yourself, soon well strike on that guy".
Sylveon got more calmer then she looked at light, waiting for light to start the attack.
"Okay sylveon, charge a moonblast on shoot it on this guy" lightning said and pointed at the guy with the black clothes.
Sylveon opened her mouth and start charging a pink ball, aiming on zen and ready to shoot it.

Meanwhile the emolga start struggling and murmuring in the trainer arms.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, I think I see the base.” Otis ran even faster, the Emolga tight in her arms. Scolipede was running right next to Otis, her eyes flashed with determination. They were almost at the base when the Emolga started to murmur and struggle. “Oh, got to be more careful with him.” Otis mumbled to herself as she held the Emolga more carefully, making sure not to wake him up.

Magic Sparkle

The emolga continued struggling and murmuring until he woke up in a sudden.
"Emo!" He shouted when he woke up, like he had a nightmare.
He looked around and sees a base not far away.
He tried to stuggle from the trainer so he can walk normally but the trainer held him tight and emolga just couldn't move.
He sighed and decided to wait if the trainer release him or he will have to use the move he always using to dodge.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
They were almost at the entrance of the base when the Emolga woke up. “Don’t worry, we are almost there.” Otis whispered to the Emolga, and Scolipede nodded. Soon, they both reached the entrance of the base. Otis took a deep breath, and put the Emolga back on the ground. “There, we are here.” She sat down, tired out from all of the running, and so was Scolipede.

Magic Sparkle

After the trainer put Emolga on the ground he looked at the entrance of the base curiously, not knowing if the truck went there or maybe to another place but he couldn't do anything about it.
He sees the trainer and the scolpede tired, unlike him that was more energetic.
He sat near the trainer and the scolpede and looked at the entrance again.
"Emo..." The emolga said as he looked at the gate in the entrance, it looked like it made from strong iron.
After that he stand up and walked near the gate, trying to find a way to get in.
He noticed the ground is a little soft and started to think on an idea to get here.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Taking more deep breaths, Otis stood up. Scolipede remained on the ground, her breathing was quick. “Here, let me help you.” Otis pulled out a potion, and handed it to Scolipede. The bug pokemon nodded, and drank the potion. She felt more energized, and stood up. Scolipede nodded, and looked at the Emolga. “Scoli? (Did you find a way in?)” Her antennas twitched with curiosity.

Magic Sparkle

The emolga answered back to the scolpede.
"Emo emo emo (Im not sure, the ground is kinda soft so i think we can dig in and pass the gate, but maybe its a bad idea)" he said and continue to search for a better place, after a while he didnt find another entrance that the three will be able to go in.
The emolga turned his tail to an iron once again and start digging, the digging was slow but the emolga didn't give up.