• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon life: Dark forces of darkrai and zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkrai_and_zekrom_signature_by_x598.jpg

Name : Lerano
Species : Red Lucario
Home Region : Sinnoh
Personality : Very Full Of Surprises, Very Sneaky, Is Very Protective Of His Friends And Highly Curious
Likes : Races, Mysteries, The Stars, The Moon And Young Riolus (Lucario's Pre-Evolution)
Dislikes : Dark Types, Although He's A Fighting Type He Doesn't Enjoy Fighting People And Selfish Trainers (Or Trainers In General)
He Walks Across A Large Garden And He Sees Darkrai Flying About Although He Seems Calm About It
He Continues Walking And Then Sees Zekrom Flying After Darkrai And He Thinks To Himself "Hmm Why is Zekrom Chasing Darkrai?" He Then Goes After Them And Thinks To Himself "I'll Check Out What's Going On" He Then Finds A Forest In Front Of Him And Uses False Swipe And Cuts Through The Forest And Realizes That He Lost Them "Darn" He Thought "Well I Guess That's Why They're Called Legendary Pokemon" He Thinks To Himself Again And Sits Down And Tries To Stay Calm

Name: Christopher
Species: Kanto Raichu
Home region:Kanto (But been though other regions)
Dislikes: Not traveling(sometimes)and evil Pokemon
Personality: Determined
"Owwwwww that hurt!"Yelled Christopher

He Hears Someone Yell That He Was Hurt
He Runs Through Tall Grass Like A Bull And Finds A Raichu
"Ummm Hi?" He Said Confusedly
"Are You Injured Or Something?" He Said In A Caring Sort Of Way
"Anyhow Name's Lerano What's Yours?" He Asked While His Red Fur Was Sparkling

"Thoose two have been flying since i got up"He said
"About the scratch it's at the leg"As he showed a 5 inch scratch "And this orb i found from a shadow temple this orb is Gairntina's"He said as he put it in his bag.

Last edited:
Name : Rose
Species : Eevee
Home Region : Kalos
Personality : Shy, kind, selfless, loyal, friendly
Likes : Flowers, climbing on trees, playing, meeting new friends
Dislikes: Bullies, Pokemon who think she is weak

Rose was walking in garden with her flowers crown on her head. When she heard two Pokemon were taling somewhere, her ears twitched and she climbed on the nearest tree.

Christopher saw Rose climb up and left Lerano and left the forest. And then he went in though a secret door in a tree. He jumped down though a dark pit. Then in there he got a band aid for the scratch.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, let me get this straight.

A random "starts an RP thread" by posting an image with no RP content whatsoever (protip: this is not how you start an RP thread. This is not how you do ANYTHING on Pokecharms), which is a form of SPAM technically. The result is a string of responses that violate all our RP forum rules, in terms of format, OOC blather, multiple posts from the same user in a row, unauthorized legendaries, and everybody's... okay with it?

Did I miss anything?

No, children. We have rules here, and you are expected to follow them. And if you can't, this means I have to lock your thread, possibly issue warnings, and feel my magnificent exodimensional headache expanding even further. You do not want to expand my exodimensional headache. It leads to unfortunate results for rule-breakers.

Thread locked. This circus will not go on any further. And if any of you are caught violating any further RP rules, you will receive official warnings next time, not just general verbal ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.