• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Masters Discussion

Name: Sylvi Lunaro
Hometown: Snowbelle City, Kalos
Personality: Sylvi is a young man who dreams of being a girl who can perform in the Kalos Showcases. In fear of being misjudged, Sylvi distances himself from most people, and instead spends time alone listening to music or singing. The lack of social interaction in his life made him awkward with people and most Pokemon. Sylvi also loves to sleep, stargaze, and write about his fantasies of performing around the world with his Sylveon, Macaron.
Appearance: Sylvi is 5'4 with skinny features, light skin and uncombed pink hair that covers his cyan eyes and pale face. His usual outfit is a blue denim jacket over a light pink T-shirt with the silhouette of an Eevee, black jeans, fur boots and a navy colored scarf embroidered with snowflakes. He carries around a pink backpack with him everywhere he goes.
Background: Sylvi grew up on the snowy streets of Snowbelle City with his beloved Eevee Macaron, named after his favorite dessert. Throughout his childhood, Sylvi loved singing and dancing, but was too embarrassed to show his talents off, as other boys would make fun of him for being "too girly". So, Sylvi decided to stay indoors every day to watch the Pokemon Showcases, which led him to discover his life goal, a performer who could be free from being told what he couldn't be. At the age of 13, Sylvi realized he wanted to be female, but continued using he/him pronouns in fear of people shaming him. As Sylvi spent his teen years in his room putting aside his schoolwork to watch the showcases, his parents became increasingly concerned for his health and social life. After weeks of arguing, Sylvi's parents convinced Sylvi into entering the PML so he could learn what fresh air and actual friends are through battling.

Pokemon: Macaron The Sylveon
Species: Sylveon
Name: Macaron
Type Weakness: Steel
Role: Tech
Passive Skill: Fairy Shift (Turns Normal Type Attacks into Fairy type)
Moves: Hyper Voice, Mystical Fire, Yawn (Only one use per battle for now), Fairy Tale (The user's Special Defense and Special Attack are raised sharply, and the user is immune to status conditions for a short time.)
Sync Move: [None, for now]

A PMEX RP? Well consider my interest peaked.

Name: Ivory Cashen
Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn
Personality: Reserved, quiet and a bit of an overthinker. Ivory is a bit of a case of no bark and no bite, yet it's been shown to stand her ground whenever something she likes is brought up negatively. Yet when it isn't quiet and anxious she's very talkative and can appear very pushy and impatient. Yet it always apologises for these actions, which is probably for the better.
Appearance: My profile picture, but she's wearing a purple jacket over her shirt.
Background: I honestly want to leave this out, but I'll put the mandatory stuff here. She was born in Fortree, gained a liking for Contests but dropped out of doing them due to them exhausting it too much and eventually training her way up to a better state of health. While not really native to Hoenn as far as it's concerned, her partner is still loyal to the core.

Species: Hawlucha
Name: Lau
Type Weakness: Rock
Moves: Karate Chop, Wing Attack, Battle Display (Flaunts his wings to gain confidence and bulks up to enhance his Attack and Speed by one stage.), Full Heal
Sync Move: Ribbon Passion Karate Chop (Dashes ahead with the flaunt of a Contest performance before delivering a harsh chop to the targets body. Applies sync move boost to Lau's team.)
Other: Actually appears to be very self conscious and doesn't really like being the centre of attention.

Kinda tempted to make another bio for Brian in a Sygna suit if anyone's familiar with those in Pokemon Masters.

Unless I should wait until later to use a Shiny Metagross.

Name: Sammi Tepso
Hometown: Castelia City: Unova
Personality: Upon meeting the lad, some people will find he has a inane sense for chatting it up about the newest hits, as he likes to say, more specifically, he likes talking to a lot of people, he's been known and prone to start a conversation with people he saw fit, more comfortable, and talkative, to friends he has, or those who he finds close to him, and let's just say he's not only a chatterbox, he's a, yeah he's just a chatterbox.
Appearance: He has orange hair, chipped teeth, a hat with a game company's logo on it and stripped jeans.
Background: Lirp, Stfu, I had a detailed backstory but my computer crashed.

Pokemon: Lucario
Species: Blue
Name: Ace
Type Weakness: Flying
Moves: Force Palm, Quick Attack, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch
Sync Move: Flash Palm

Last edited: