• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Schoool (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the name suggests, this is a school for Pokémon. You can be any Pokemon you want to be but you can't be invincible. You will learn things that humans do and you will also learn to battle. The grade this takes place is eighth grade. If you would like to be a teacher then you may, but you have to ask me first

You can take Math, ELA, History, Battle Class, Mega Evolution Study, Pokémon Study, AP Math, AP ELA, AP History, AP Battle Class, AP Mega Evoulution Study, and AP Pokémon Study and any type of elective you would like. It doesn't matter how many AP classes you take so you can have as a,my as you would like

Rules
No cursing
No god modding
No one liners, paragraphs please
No double or triple posting
Romance is allowed but nothing too much
Fakemon are allowed as long as you describe them enough for everyone to get a good picture on what they look like

Character Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Classes:

My Character Form
Name: Midnight
Species: Dark Eevee
Appearance: Midnight is all black with red eyes (like my profile picture) and broad shoulders. She looks like a regular Eevee except for his black fur, her fur is soft and she takes good care of it so it isn't sticking out everywhere
Personality: Midnight is shy and usually keeps to herself though she is very good at observing people. She is very quiet but if she starts talking it will take her a while to stop talking if she really likes the subject she is talking about. She is very friendly even if she is shy and tries to help whoever needs help
Classes:
First Period: ELA
Second Period: Math
Third Period: AP Mega Evolution Study
Lunch
Fourth Period: Art
Fifth Period: History
Sixth Period: AP Battle Class
Seventh Period: Pokémon Study

Last edited:
Name: Riley
Species: shiny riolu
Appearance: he looks normal as a riolu goes but has one green and one red eye and has red paws and he wears a a green bandana around his neck and has green goggles above his eyes
Personality: he is friendly and cheerful and is an experienced fighter he prefers to stay in groups and is very brave but can be impatient and stubborn at times
Classes:
First: mega evolution study
Second : math
Third: Pokemon study
Lunch
Forth: art
Fifth: cooking (does this count as an elective?)
Sixth : AP battle class
Seventh: ELA

Name: Jett Dramon
Species: Dratini
Appearance: Looks like a regular Dratini except he wears a black handkerchief scarf around his neck (if you can call it a neck). He also carries an Opal around for no reason but to keep as a memory.
Personality: he's caring for others but is fierce in battles, ironically he hates fighting for whatever reason, although he is at times impatient, weird, and at times cross he manages to keep a smile on his face. He's very protective of his things including his Opal which he found a while ago on an adventure.
Classes:
First period: Mega evolution study
Second period:Math
Third period: ELA
Lunch
Fourth: Art (draws with tail lol)
Fifth: history
Sixth: AP Battle class
Seventh: Pokemon study

// slides in

Long time no see!

*throws the shiny girl into the roleplay*

Name: Crescent
Species: Shiny Eevee ( regional varient - unknown region )
Appearance: Since her region has a special regional variant of Eevee, her appearance is a little different. Slightly larger than other Eevee's, around two inches taller. Longer legs and longer body. The tail is slightly less fluffy and a little longer, it doesn't stick in the air, the highest it’s ever raised is horizontal with her body, otherwise it drags on the ground. The neck fluff is smaller, and fluffiest on the chest and back, the fur also reaches her belly and hips. Her ears also don't droop to the side like Eevees, they are longer and larger, face foreword and are upright, fuzzy near the base and tips. Her head is a little smaller and has a longer snout, but only slightly. Also, she has whiskers tipped with very gently glowing orbs, they only appear very white when not in darkness though. All in all, she is average in appearance for Eevee's from her region, and rather pretty. Her eyes are dark grey with white pupils, she wears a gold soothe bell with a blue grey ribbon around her neck. Has a little feathering on her paws.
Personality: She isn't cold or closed off, she just doesn't know how to socialize properly. She does have a sense of maturity, knowing the world is dangerous and how to survive, but other than that she can be very naive when confronted with sheltered and privileged lifestyle. Very defensive, not prone to lash out but she gets emotional and cries easily. Also, her quiet closed off air tends to be intimidating.
Spicy food, being praised, having her fur ruffled, cuddling, warm blankets with hot cocoa and a fire, music
Dislikes: Males flirting with her, sour food, the cold, crowded areas, extremely loud areas, relationships
Other: She has two foster parents: Sammy (M Noivern) and Fletcher (F Talongflame - Shiny), and none of her classes were chosen by her, her parents made the final decision because she had too much trouble.
Classes:
First Class: ELA
Second Class: History
Third Class: AP Mega Evolution Study
Lunch
Fourth Class: Art
Fifth Class: AP Pokemon Study
Sixth Class: AP Battle Class
Seventh Class: Math

I'm running out of glasses of RPing... I need to get into RPing a bit more! (More info has added because this character is one of my Fakemon after all. I would also like to ask if I could have another character as a teacher for Advanced Composure. Also, is it just me, or do some/half the people have the exact classes alike?)

Name: His name is Ace.
Species: Aresaven / Sand Lizard Pokémon
Native Region: His native region is Bajola.
Type: [type]Ground[/type] [type]Dragon[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look rather young.
Primary Moves: Pivoting Blow, Terra's Buffer, Tremor Pulse, Draco Comet.
Ability: Uplift (Powers up Ground-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Ace stands at a short height of 1'6" and has an infantile, light dinosaurian body that is primarily pale tan. His underside and soles are cream-colored. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has brown eyes, a small nose consisted of two tiny nostrils and a modest mouth with two small teeth in their respective upper corners. He has some freckles on his cheeks and a sandy brown collar marking that encircles his neck. Several small, pastel yellow keratin scale-like protrusions run down his back, as the ones on his tapered tail are smaller, but more pointed. His arms and legs are short; with his hands each having four fingers and his feet having two clawed toes each.
Personality: Ace can sometimes be seen as the outcast, since his quirky nature can make him seem like a fish out of water when he is forced to socialize with others. He rarely goes out of his way to interact with strangers since he fears that one of them could potentially be a chatterbox and talk on and on for the entire day. He usually keeps to himself and often only talks to those that he trusts.
Past: [To be revealed in the RP.]
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He is the unique, secret Ground starter Pokémon in Bajola.

Classes:
  • Period I: Mega Evolution Study
  • Period II: AP Math
  • Period III: AP Pokémon Study
------Lunch Break------
  • Period IV: Art
  • Period V: AP History
  • Period VI: Battle Class
  • Period VII: Advanced Composure (Elective; look it up, I promise it is one!)
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 50
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 30
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: A move that some species of beginning Pokémon know from the start. The user strikes the opposing Pokémon's pressure point in a pivotal motion.
Effects: This move has an increased chance of getting critical hits, making the move deal 150% damage.
Type: [type]Ground[/type]
Catagory: Status (Egg Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 25
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user deploys a force field of protective energy from the Earth, as it will cushion all incoming attacks towards the user for a short period of time.
Effects: Reduces all incoming damage by a constant rate of 25% + 15 for three turns.
Type: [type]Ground[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 70
Power Points: 20
Target: All Pokémon in range
Range: 5 Meters / Piercing
Description: An underlying move that most Ground-type Pokémon typically learn if they have trouble learning Earthquake. The user sends out a pulse of energy that causes the ground to briefly and violently shake, damaging all nearby Pokémon.
Effects: No secondary effects.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Power: 95
Range: Entire Field
Description: A rudimentary move that most Dragon-type Pokémon usually learn if they have trouble learning Draco Meteor. The user summons a comet from the sky upon the opposing Pokémon.
Effects: May temporarily reduce special attack by 1 stage for one turn cycle. (This effect will automatically reset if this move is consecutively used.)

// slides in

Long time no see!

*throws the shiny girl into the roleplay*

Name: Crescent
Species: Shiny Eevee ( regional varient - unknown region )
Appearance: Since her region has a special regional variant of Eevee, her appearance is a little different. Slightly larger than other Eevee's, around two inches taller. Longer legs and longer body. The tail is slightly less fluffy and a little longer, it doesn't stick in the air, the highest it’s ever raised is horizontal with her body, otherwise it drags on the ground. The neck fluff is smaller, and fluffiest on the chest and back, the fur also reaches her belly and hips. Her ears also don't droop to the side like Eevees, they are longer and larger, face foreword and are upright, fuzzy near the base and tips. Her head is a little smaller and has a longer snout, but only slightly. Also, she has whiskers tipped with very gently glowing orbs, they only appear very white when not in darkness though. All in all, she is average in appearance for Eevee's from her region, and rather pretty. Her eyes are dark grey with white pupils, she wears a gold soothe bell with a blue grey ribbon around her neck. Has a little feathering on her paws.
Personality: She isn't cold or closed off, she just doesn't know how to socialize properly. She does have a sense of maturity, knowing the world is dangerous and how to survive, but other than that she can be very naive when confronted with sheltered and privileged lifestyle. Very defensive, not prone to lash out but she gets emotional and cries easily. Also, her quiet closed off air tends to be intimidating.
Spicy food, being praised, having her fur ruffled, cuddling, warm blankets with hot cocoa and a fire, music
Dislikes: Males flirting with her, sour food, the cold, crowded areas, extremely loud areas, relationships
Other: She has two foster parents: Sammy (M Noivern) and Fletcher (F Talongflame - Shiny), and none of her classes were chosen by her, her parents made the final decision because she had too much trouble.
Classes:
First Class: ELA
Second Class: History
Third Class: AP Mega Evolution Study
Lunch
Fourth Class: Art
Fifth Class: AP Pokemon Study
Sixth Class: AP Battle Class
Seventh Class: Math

Yes, it has been a while! Maybe Cresant and Midnight can be like sisters again since they shut the Daycare down but I'm glad Cresant is here!

Hello!

Name: Zenix
Species: Zorua
Appearance: A normal Zorua but instead of red markings, it's black. He also has an x-shaped scar on his left cheek.
Personality: Shy at first, but he can be friendly and caring. He doesn't want to evolve and also doesn't like to use his illusion ability.
Classes:
Period 1: ELA
Period 2: AP Battle Class
Period 3: Pokemon Study
Lunch
Period 4: Art
Period 5: History
Period 6: Mega Evolution Study
Period 7: Math

My Form
Name: Rowl
Species: Rowlet
Appearance: has red bowtie unlike any other rowlet, has everything any other rowltet looks like
Personality: Nice, Funny, Kind hearted, very protective of friends, talkitive, has a soft spot for Midnight, hungry all the time
Classes:
First Period: ELA
Second Period: Math
Third Period: AP Mega Evolution Study
Lunch
Fourth Period: Art
Fifth Period: History
Sixth Period: AP Battle Class
Seventh Period: Pokémon Study
(surprisingly i have all classes with midnight)

Wunderbar! Before I post in the RP, I was wondering if I could have another character since I could not pass him up after working on him for quite a bit.

EDIT: Nevermind, forget about the question since I just saw what you said. Prepare to see a load of information about my other character!

Last edited:
Is to late to join?
Name: Blaze
Specie:charmander
Appearance: A normal charmander wears a flame shape ruby necklace.
Personality: nice, energetic, hate english, nerdy, geeky and loves to cook
Class:
First period: Ap math
Second period: ELA ( his worst enemy)
Third period: Ap mega evolution study
Lunch
Fourth period: art
Fifth period: cooking
Sixth period: Ap battle class
Seventh period: History

Well alrjght, here is the information for my other character and I'll try to post as soon as possible since I don't wanna be too late and I got out of the hospital recently after a bad case of heat stroke... (Some things are modified or left out to comply with the rules and such.)

Name: His name is Tyler Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: His real age is currently unknown, though his physical appearance does make him appear rather young.
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He has some white, elastic bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head with his caretaker's help since he has some bruises from prior fights against harassing trainers and Team Regressive.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Torrent (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily pale blue. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has light blue eyes and a small snout with a tiny nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on opposite sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his seemingly young age. His underside and tail is that of a dark cadet gray, as his flipper-like tail has a black striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyler wears a specially made lab coat made by a special someone's mother that is tailored for his body and needs. There are some pockets on the inside and outside areas that hold some medicinal items as well as his foldable clipboard and his special black, thick pen made for his small hands; which have a multitude of functions.
Personality: Tyler seems to be an outcast when faced with social encounters, as he rarely speaks due to his voice that others describe as silly and babyish. He tends to hide behind his friends, caretaker or any object in sight when forced to answer a question deemed too personal. His fish out of water nature makes it significantly harder to hang around other Pokémon, since he is not as understandable as a typical Pokémon would be under normal circumstances. Although he retains some of his former traits, his emotional side often gets the better of him when it comes to bottling up his rage and tears from significant emotional stress and/or trauma. Due to his memory loss however, he does have some trouble doing some basic or understandably advanced tasks for his infantile body.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Examination, Water Snipe, Icicle Shooter
Skills:
  • Body Expertise: Due to having prior knowledge on various Pokémon from treating them in his hospital in the past, Tyler is able to utilize weak spots and type matchups more effectively on Pokémon battled before.
  • Practitioner: Having an anterior mastery of medicine means that Tyler is able to use all artificial healing items, such as Potions and Antidotes. This can be done in the midst of combat or simply in the overworld should his caretaker decide to let him fiddle with the childproof mechanisms.
  • Nimble Fingers: Being quick with vast, hands-on experience he obtained at youth, Tyler is able to interact with any task somewhat quicker.
Past: Most of his past is currently unknown due to large memory loss that was somewhat resolved by his friend and caretaker. What is most known about him is that he was involved in Project Sapien, an abhorrent experiment conducted by Team Regressive in an attempt to synthesize a chemical that would permanently revert Pokémon from their final evolutions back to their basic forms. However, instead of making their desired compound... they accidentally discovered something that would completely change a person's life.
Family: Much of his family remains unknown due to his memory loss.
Love Relationships?: [Currently redacted for justified purposes.]
Other: His species is the Water-type starter obtained in Etepeal typically by beginning trainers. His favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Classes:
  • Period I: ELA
  • Period II: AP Math
  • Period III: AP Mega Evolution Study
------Lunch Break------
  • Period IV: Therapy Care (This is going to be done with my Chimecho NPC character since he does require therapy for obvious reasons; this class will count as his elective.)
  • Period V: AP Pokémon Study
  • Period VI: History
  • Period VII: Battle Class
Moves Information:
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Catagory: Status (Exclusive Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 35
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user briefly analyzes the target and assesses their outlook, behavior and other newly known facts to gain an insight on the target.
Effects: Reveals information about the target this move is used on; this move can be used multiple times on the same target to gain more detailed information.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 25 Meters
Description: The user takes in a deep breath of concentration and launches a dense shot of highly pressurized water at the target.
Effects: The move's power is doubled if the target is hit in their weak spot.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Power: 15 x 6
Accuracy: 80%
Range: 12.5 Meters
Description: The user assaults the target with a barrage of frosty icicles.
Effects: May inflict Expose on the target, halving their resistance to Ice-type attacks.

Quick question... are you going to control the Lucario in charge of that AP Mega Evolution class or am I going to have to do it? (This is an urgent matter since Tyler went into that class since he was at the Nurse's Office after that incident and he didn't know that it was lunch already.)

I'll probably do a time skip with Ace and say that he already had lunch if time flows too quickly since I can't exactly post that often since I like to write bigger posts and I am still a bit sickly in life unfortunately.

Alright, I suppose I'll lead away then and I might need to have Doctor Meryl ready since he might need to be pulled out if he acts up again. (I'll put up her character sheet since she is a major NPC character.)

*Please note that no one can control my NPC characters if someone is controlling them at the moment or if it is not at a relevant time since this will most likely result in chaos; thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.