• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes. So he has 2 weaknesses, 1. he can't absorb multiple attacks at once and doesn't have the best physical defense while his magic defense is quite good, 2. whenever he gets scared he freezes up and has to take some time to adjust, and 3. when he is angry his accuracy is lowered and while he has boosted attack he basically has a 40% chance to hit his target. Sorry for taking so long.

@lordofdragons7, what it could be insead of an actual dragon. You already have the premise for this. Is that a dragon type gave the powers to his mother. It would be like in dnd where a warlock is granted powers from a being of power.

Alternativly it could be a demon that is more dragon then human. Take Wite as an example. She is a humanoid who is more dog like. So it could be a demon that was the benefactor for the person.

Also I would not interrupt the battle as it is a part of a major plot for the RP and it would just stall everything. If you want to you could be a native of the island, but then he would be extremely taxed by environment as he is not a demon or part demon.

(I was replying to EmoKitty)

Power Issue: That sounds like a pretty good idea! I could see that working out well.

Story Issue: Alright I didn't want to it was just a thought. I also thought of having my character trying to kill Marquis and he got the island later than everyone else did and while Wite and Wes are fighting he could be trying to kill Marquis. Just an idea! I think it could fit.