• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
@RenzFlintrock, um okay? i'll try my best to that. honestly i just go though my available characters and their Pokemon and make them do things that would be appropriate in the situation based on the relationships they have.

honestly what the two did isn't difficult. if you break down what Angel and Agnes are doing along with Amphy and Flash, they are doing far less than what your thinking about.

1. Angel is shooting and deflecting arrows with bullets but NOT from everyone, only for herself and Maker who is near her at that point since she helped her to her feet just before and is protecting her as it was clear that was what she wanted to do. she doesn't know the rest of the group and could care less if they got hurt or died. (nothing personal it's ust how the relationship is right now)

2. Angel ordered Flash to used Magnetic Flux to draw arrows to him, again not a very big area Flash is not the strongest of Ampharos, and Amphy to use protect near him to block the arrows so he doesn't get bodied.

3. Agnes fires shots to deflect arrows with bullets and moves towards Amphy and Flash, she's not confident she can hit every arrow coming at her at a consistent rate.

4. Agnes spots Ino in trouble and calls her to take cover near Flash, Amphy, and herself.

5. Angel receives Intel from Agnes about the general direction of where enemies are, and there are numerous to her knowledge so Angel decides to fire a special AOE shot that nearly leaves her drained of mana at where she thinks is a decent concentration of enemies in an attempt to neutralize them.

That was what they did.
Are there more archers? Yea probably, would be pretty dumb to be clustered in a singular area when they got a whole tree line.
what are the rest of the people doing? arrows are raining on them, Angel was only protecting herself and Maker, Agnes was protecting herself and a bit of Ino. Amphy and Flash has a small area of somewhat safety.

There are plenty more things to do for everyone to do for one thing how are they avoiding the arrows? what are they doing to try to counter attack? , Angel and Agnes only did what was in their character to do at the given situation with what resources they had.

The way the post was phrased made me think they were taking on the whole storm of arrows. And admittedly, I thought the Magnetic Flux was a brilliant strategy. But I had already said in the discussion that Aspen was going to cover Ino and himself, and I know you probably didn't see that, but I still felt bad.
For the AOE, it's fair, even if it's a little OP if you're just reading it. But having the mana potions makes it feel like there are absolutely no consequences for firing off something powerful. And like I said earlier, it does make sense that they would have them, but still.

But I had already said in the discussion that Aspen was going to cover Ino and himself, and I know you probably didn't see that, but I still felt bad.

my apologies if i missed it, but i did go back through the discussion and i couldn't really find where said that, i see where you talk about the wind shield but i didn't find any mention of you using it to protect Ino

as for the potions thing, its been settled, and there is consequence and Heco literally did the math on it in an earlier post. if say lets assume the Angel Dust attack dropped her mana to 10% or even 15% from and initial 96% (since she started shooting and is using Leviathan''s Seal prior) she would need to drink 3 potions to fill her back to 100% and some of it would be excess, even at 15% mana left after the Angel Dust, 2 potions would restore up to a maximum of 86% that is assuming she stopped using mana completely and just let the mana potion do its job, which is unrealistic in the situation. THat would barely be enough to fire another off and she would pass out from the sudden loss of mana like Agnes did earlier.

Also that attack is a double edged sword when used not just around the Cho'ehatua. it is quite literally a powder, a dust, its thick in the air where it exploded, i mean if Heco really wanted to potentially PK the party a decent gust of wind in the groups direction from he forest would cause HUGE problems to most people in the group, exposure to the Angel Dust would be nearly unavoidable.

Basically using his wind element to create a gust that can blow aside projectiles. Based on how he uses his magic mostly to make strong gusts to lift himself into the air, I can see him knocking arrows off to the side or over their heads, or at least himself and Ino. He wouldn't be able to make one big enough for everyone unless they were all in a big pile right behind him or something.

There's that.

A very high vampire. It would probably still affect him, but not as much as a human. Not much can harm a vamp physically except fire and a beheading. Also I think it would cause him to be less aware of things. The only reason I had him listen to the sound of the arrows was because he was already paying attention to the wind anyway.

well Angel Dust is literally another name for cocaine, and this powder is based off of it. since in the previous RP with a vampire i think we've grouped vampires and demons in a similar family so the Angel Dust would actually hyper stimulate him and make him go into hyperdrive mode as cocaine is a stimulant drug.

there is also a possibility that he ran to a portion of the forest not covered by the dust, the explosion didn't hit everything, just a large area any spreading would be from the natural wind

lmao suit your self, i thought the archers would be spread in a wider arc.

Just remember, it is highly addicting, he may be more resistant to the direct effects as a vampire, but the addiction aspect of it is something fundamental and not something affected by what race or species you are, demon, angel, human, demihuman, elf, dwarf, it dont matter... unless you are a Cho'ehatua, then your just immune and don't get to party with the stuff like other visitors to the Pasture....