• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Hecotoro, sorry for the post being late, I had to head into work and had a couple of life difficulties to deal with. One being my coworkers quitting and I being one of the only senior members who know what to do to fill in for anyone but the managers. I am sorry as sleeping has been taking up most of my time as of late. I will still do my best to get posts out as soon as I can, just please remind me if I do not post in a timely manner, as I may just be working or as I stated previously, asleep where I need to be as I have been a closer for work this past week. Also Monday, I am pulling a split shift, where I am closing as well as coming into work at 11am that day.

@EmoKitty21 yea that's totally fine assuming that he remembers her, Wite remained in Kelan back then only long enough to oversee the construction of the Pasture, and once it was completed, she returned to her own realm. She hasn't physically left it since then. so if Sable was around/born around that time then it would make sense, or he knows her only from stories his parents told him about her

Last edited:
Alrighty then!

Well guys everything before this current event was basically the introduction, Taiyo is the first chapter. I'll give you guys some info on what's going on.

The kingdom of Taiyo is ruled by the White Dragon. His children are (Ordered from oldest to youngest) Baxia, Zilong (adopted), Wanwan, Ling and Chang'e (moon girl). However the black dragon is also his son, he comes after Baxia, I'll explain while I ruled him out.

There's a legend, a prophecy, in the Taiyon culture, that says that the world must always be in balance, the yin yang, as much as there is evil, there must be good, this has always been the case. That's where the existence of two dragons come from (Sounds familiar to a certain Unova legend?). The two dragons used to be one, but it was divided into two by the dispute of two brothers as to who would rule Taiyo. The White dragon won, that time. The two brothers were reincarnated over and over again, always having epic battles of the right to rule Taiyo, sometimes the Black Dragon won, sometimes the White Dragon did. Now, the White Dragon rules Taiyo but the Black Dragon was reincarnated into his son, who did not know this until Luo Yi (yin yang lady) found out and told him. This awoke the Black Dragon within Yu Zhong and he went on his own, creating an army to take over Taiyon, since it is his destiny. The White Dragon now knows it is his duty to stop his own son from winning.

So how does this effect our characters? The Towers support the White Dragon and vice versa, if the Torus take over, they will aid Yu Zhong take over Taiyon.