• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m almost never good sharing a room with people, only people I’m close to and even then I need personal space. Like, I can understand sharing with people you’re unfamiliar with and I’m sure I’ll do it at some point in my life, but still. I wouldn’t want to share a tent with a girl I had just met or something like that unless I had absolutely no choice. And as you guys probably know, my characters tend to follow my boundaries and morals...

I honestly support that ElixIno ship if that’s really a thing!

Hey sorry for the little bit of a break from this website, well in posting or anything, just a lot of life events. I also have my sister's wedding in two days, and I am still looking for something to wear for. I am also the new closer for work as one the older ones had quit last week without notice. It just seems that life is out to get me at the moment.

@RenzFlintrock, I am thinking of having Grace trying out some moves in trying to learn to attack. Though they do absolutely nothing in the realm of an actual attack. I am thinking that she might be better at defense and maybe some suggest that she look into other uses for her element. Think along the lines of how Maker used to heal, but since she will not be learning any ways to attack, her ability to heal will be amplified, to make up for that fact.

As for sleeping, Sable would not be able to do so, as for both of his races go into a trance like sleep for a shorter time. Sable is a half elf, but due to the nature of the spell that was used to bring him into existence, he has a mixture of the two races. Though it still applies to being magically forced to sleep. Non magical means like being knocked out work to that affect. Though it does not seem that he will be using the tent.

Also @ThePlayfulFox, Grace would be a great person for her to be friends with. She is a kind person who also does not care about the politics of the Kalen as she kind of grew up with just her two fathers in a small village in-between the elven and Kalen borders. Also I am thinking that she would be fascinated by her people.