• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll try and conjure up a backstory for Taikon later, thinking he might either be the last of a family of assassins or underworld group. (Before the Death Merchants.) Maybe I'll give him a new attire after he learns that the Death Merchants are gone and he decides to go his own way after a failed attempt at Maker's life.

I'll just redo all of Kira's portion. Luckily, I just started on Avery.

Kira nodded in thanks. "Wuru is also cute." She smiled before giving a sigh. "I'll love to tell the stories some time. She actually went on the Great Voyage." Then Maker came in and made a racket. Kira couldn't help but frown. Didn't they just start cooking? Couldn't that girl be more patient. She saw Ino leave, but Kira could hardly keep her thoughts to herself. The Dragon Tamer stood up and opened her mouth, about to tell the girl to be more patient, but was stopped by the goat girl carrying some of the stew, and the mention of grubs. "I ate grubs before! They're surprisingly filling. Just roast and season them, and you have a decent meal. That's what my dragons eat half the time!" Kira smiled, thinking she just contributed in a positive way.

Avery frowned when she heard the spoiled brat of a princess complain about there not being any food.