• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope my new post give you something to work with @Hecotoro. For context the sister he was referring to was Kitty. Who I plan on flushing out a bit more.

Actually @Foxex, it depends on how Hec decides to write. We are playing our characters to how someone would react to someone like this in real life. There are times where people need to hear the truth to grow. This not how I thought it would go, but I can see her change if she really wanted change the way others think about her.

@ThePlayfulFox yea kind of what I’m getting at

@EmoKitty21 i get that. it’s just if she doesn’t show much diversity in character
any change or revelation that heco may have Maker go though or experience to make any kind change in her character would be too jarring or out of her established character.

As far as how character development tends to work there’s usually some kind hint or foreshadowing that a character is capable of change.

Actually I plan on her starting to change her way of thinking during these times she will be without luxuries. But it's gonna be a slow process, since she knows she is probably the most important person in the world right now which means she will get lots of attention and that is going to get to her head. Like right now. But I plan on certain events effect the way she thinks, death and misery are something I try to place through plots and they will be changing Maker's personality. But so far, half treat her like the princess she is and half argue with her, so no character change there.