• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
More like 500. The stories he is talking about are the ones from his parents, Jason and Phoenix Blackwell. Seeing as he grew up on the tails of his father's days in the Stormbreakers, and the tails that he had heard from his sister. Kitty Blackwell is alive as well, though she is away in the Elven Kingdom at the moment. The reason that Sable is not older, is because of Jason and his research in the ritual and spell that allowed the two to be able to reproduce together, and the result was Sable.

Full Name: Hon Wynfier
Race: elf
Class: Ranger
Element: Dark
Guild: none
Appearance: (Height, build, hair) Stands roughly 6 ft even, slender and slight muscular build. Dark brown, thick, shaggy hair with a scruffy 5 o'clock shadow. He has pale skin, no matter the amount of sun. There's the slightest tip to his ears, slightly sharper teeth, his nails are also sharper than the average person's and his eyes are a bright icy blue that seem to be slightly wider and larger.
Casual clothes: Wears a faded gray hooded cloak that tails down to the back of his knees. Under his cloak is a dark forest green top that covers a light leather chest armor. His pants are a slightly darker gray than the cloak and are tucked into worn black hunting boots. Also has an blood red bag that hangs by a single strap across his front over his shoulder. Contains his pokeballs, snacks and water, elixirs, and simple medicines.
Battle suit: Doesn't change if that's okay?
Weapon: while he carries a knife, the blade only a palms' length long, his main weapon is his crossbow crafted and handed down several generations before his family's destruction. While he does carry lethal rounds he prefers to immobilize his target with paralysis or slumber. His family became greatly interested and dwindled into potions, spells, etc. but didn't get very far as they were massacred shortly after even attempting as it was seen as unholy by the surrounding elvish communities. All he has from them are three small bottles containing a paralysis potion, a sleep potion, and one life potion, but consists of the whole bottle the first and only use. He dips his arrows in either the paralysis or sleep potion to take his enemies down without any conflict or death.
Personality: Short worded, and tends to keep to himself and his companions. He doesn't much like to intervene with others, but is always eager to meet others just on his own terms. In any situation he's always put his pokemon first, as they are the only family he's never truly known.
Pokemon: Naomi and Krueger
Species: Riolu and Haunter
Which are my favorite Pokemon? Demon barney, mickey mouse, and fire sausage :)

Last edited:
I was waiting for the night to end anyway to bring Grace back as she was to find the pokemon as morning comes into the scene. Also I think you allowed it for Sable as he was a legacy between two of my older characters. I think it would be ok for there to be half elves as they do not have any major differences between Elves and Humans the main thing is that they do not sleep much and live longer but not as long as humans.

I was waiting for the night to end anyway to bring Grace back as she was to find the pokemon as morning comes into the scene. Also I think you allowed it for Sable as he was a legacy between two of my older characters. I think it would be ok for there to be half elves as they do not have any major differences between Elves and Humans the main thing is that they do not sleep much and live longer but not as long as humans.
May have a good but simple situation for the two to meet up to get my character in the roleplay. From there I guess the story and reasoning behind my character being in that area can come to light?