• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

(No one sentences that gets annoying!)
Gini paces in the blimp as it was taking a while for them to get there. She didn't understand why it was taking so long. Or maybe it was just in her head. Vivian grabbed Gini by the shoulders. "They will be fine!" She yelled. Just then Togekiss flew in front of a window on the blimp. Gini smirked. Vivian nodded and slid the door open. They both jump on the Togekiss and they fly off twice as fast as the blimp. "Thank you my dear!" She said to her beautiful Togekiss

Kurodo had escaped, his ally and him having seemingly disappeared. Guards laid scattered about, some injured and some dead. Kibo ran back when he heard the explosion, his blade in hand. he skidded around a corner and started checking on his soldiers. Yanagi had calmed Ai down and was whispering to him softly. The prince was sleeping and she laid him down on one of the beds.

charizard lets fly there it looks like theres a fire.*points to a spot with smoke rising above it * *Charizard grunts which means yes* *we get there and i cough from all the smoke**charizard notices and flies out of the smoke and asks me if i am ok* Yes i am ok but theres definitely fire we have to save all the people and put the fire out.

Queen Gini jumped off Togekiss and ran through watching the Dragon Pokémon fighting all around her. "What is this?!" She yells as she throws the doors open. Vivian and Togekiss cleared the smoke. There wasn't a fire which confused them. They must've used smoke bombs just so make it seem like there was an actual attack. The dragon types scattered too lookin for thre escaped prisoner.

*charizard lands in the city*charizard we should train. *charizard flies to the forest* prefect charizard use dragon claw at that dead tree.*the tree falls over* Wait a second. Why are all the trees dead its spring time. And why is all the water black. Somebody's hurting all the plants and making the water dirty.

Yanagi stood behind Gini. She dusted herself off and offered to take the twins away from Delphox so she could help defend the entrance. She pulled her hair out of her face and tried to smile softly, trying to cheer herself up. She looked at the door, trying to wish away the monsters that might be standing outside.

The secret entrance door clicked. The door began to slide open. Delphox launched a Flamethrower at the door once light had filled the room blinding them. A Wigglytuff jumped in front with a protect attack as Drake stood behind her in shock at the Flamethrower. Terra ran to him and hugged him. Drake held Terra in his arms. "He's gone... but we don't think he is here anymore.
Gini scanned the crime scene. She stabbed her Katana into the wall. She let out a scream of anger as Zirinus stood by her side exposing who's she saw

Yanagi deflated and let out a choked breathe. She slowly picked up Ai and started to walk out of the room, snorunt followed her on full alert. Yanagi looked around and sighed loudly. Ai mumbled in his sleep and clutched his mother's kimono. She smiled down at him and looked at Zillith, "can you take him for a bit? I need some time alone and he need to rest".

Zillith nodded and took the young baby in her arms. Dratini waddled over to them and jumped into Zillith's arms. Dratini snuggled with Ai. Roserade guarded the baby along with Rowlett and Audino. She walked off to her room where she was aware of her surroundings. Terra and Drake joined her as bodyguards

Yanagi strode out of the gardens and into the feild that she and Kurodo had ran away threw. She had picked up a katana and screamed at the man, who was not there. She slashed at the air and swore at his very being. Collapsing to her knees she cried, swearing to him under her breathe that he would never get his children.

Kurodo and his ally were making it back to the ice kingdom. The kingdom following their type and turning cold to those they saw as enemies. Giant ice spikes jutted out from places and only the most experienced blimp operators could manouver. Dark ice gave the kingdom a dark gloom, turning its once peaceful and innocent look.

Zillith played with Ai as Terra put her twins with him. They played together and laughed. Violet and Silver played with the little Dratini. Vivian stayed calm and read in the throne room. She sat ok the cushion at the black marble table. A gong had sounded through out the castle. It was to call Vivian, Drake, Kibo, and Gini to the war room which was located near the top of the castle. Gini and Vivian met at the staircase and began to climb them.

Kibo paced in the war room, armour freshly polished and blade clean. He always stressed readied but would deny it if he was asked. His blue hair was tied back for war and he held himself with a stiff aura.

Kurodo was met by a bigger rescue party and given everything he need to clean up. New armour, new clothes, and a new blade.

Yanagi slowly got up and trudged her way back to the castle where she threw the blade she was holding into the closest wall.

Soon Ami had went back to her kingdom and hiro went back to his kingdom and he went to the thrown room and he saw the former leader "ekk what are you doing back..." he gasped then he walked up to her and he sighed "are you back for your crown or something" he asked. Ami smiled as she was glad her and Hiro were thinking about getting together.

Gini stood at the end of the war room table. On the table layed an entire map of the region. "Thank you all for participating..." she said in all seriousness. She points at the ice kingdom on the map. "Is afraid we are on the brink of war... our allies are the Fairy kingdom, Fire kingdom, and Dark Kingdom... Water we aren't exactly sure yet" she said noting her lip. "Any thoughts?"

"War! I'm not signing off on the declaration until we are absolutely sure that's what we need! Terra just had twins for acreus's sake," Kibo slammed his hands into the table. He worried, for all of them. If one was to die on his watch. He pointed to three other kingdoms, "the ground, steel, and ghost kingdoms are allied with the ice kingdom".

Yanagi trudged through the halls until she ran into a concerned woman. She walked into the war room and called Kibo to her, relying the message to him from the woman. Kibo nodded and excused himself, rushing to find her. He found her and a five year old girl with blue hair beside her. The woman hissed and growled at him before pushing his daughter forward. He grabbed her wrist but she slapped him and marched away in fury.
----------
Name: Hoshi
Role: warlord's daughter
Kingdom: dragon
Appearance: light blue hair like her father, brown eyes, tanned skin, wears short kimonos with pants underneath and boots
Link: goomy
Backstory: only child of Kibo, raised in secret by her mother who was always afraid because Kibo's job.

Ami growled then she took a private blimp to the dragon kingdom and she walked into the confesses and she slammed her hands on the table to get their attention then she smiled "hello My friends i will kindly lend the Fire kingdom's army" she bowed then she looked at them and she smiled "also i was gonna ask...if someone would be kind and help me learn more about being a queen"

Gini stopped for a moment. "We need Bug, Electric, Grass, and Psychic. Sadly Electric promised to stay neutral in these times..." she sighed and hanged her head not knowing what to do. "All we can do is wait..." Vivian said turning and leaving the room. Gini looked at everyone else. Drake walked out too leaving Kibo and Gini in the room. "Kibo... what am I going to do..."

Name: Yamina
Kingdom: Ghost
Role: Warlord/Spy
Appearance: She normally wears a black and dark purple ninja outfit. She wears a dark purple cloak that has a silhouette of a Banette on the back. She has short dark green hair. She doesn't wear a ninja mask. She only uses her hood that covers her mouth too. Sometimes she wears a jester outfit but istead of the jester hat she wears a smiley face mask. Everything is the same color except the mask is white
Link: Banette, Oricorio Sensu, Golbat
Backstory: Yamina was a slave in the Fire kingdom until she finally snapped and killed a noble. She went crazy and released her Pokémon from their cells. Oricorio was a trained assassin, Banette a spy, and Golbat an invader. She was known for her precision and betrayal. When she returned home she stayed undercover and earned money from black market dealings.
—----------------------------------------
Yamina appeared at the window of the war room. She tapped on the glass. "Hiya! Mind of little old me comes in there and helps. Banette appears next to her and giggles

(Kibo left but let's say he came back for rp sake)
"Your going to stand strong. Your going to toughen your back bone and breathe fire at your enemies. Your going to to be a queen and a warlord. But most importantly your going to be Gini, the loving adoptive grandmother to the ice prince and ice queen," Kibo smiled as he patted his friend on her shoulder. He flopped down infront of her and grinned lazily. Looking at the door he waved someone in, "so! We talked about that lucky lady of mine? Well my lucky lady is a little upset right now and ditched someone very important to me in my arms. Gini I would like you to meet Hoshi".
He rolled his eyes at Yamina and waved her in. Hoshi sat beside her father, military and precise.

Yamina rolled through the window. "Heya what's up!" She said with a crazed look as usual. Gini looked at Yamina for a second and turned to Hoshi. "Nice to meet you!" She said putting her hand out. Yamina and Banette danced around the room like usual when they see her.

(Lola and Kira are still hugging or something)
Kibo face palmed at her and growled under his breath. He never did trust the rouge, always being on alert when she was around. Hoshi shook Gini's hand then folded her hands in her lap respectivly before bowing, "it is an honour to meet you".

Kibo face palmed again at his daughter telling her to loosen up because Gini would be the one she entrusted her to if her mother or him were to perish. Hoshi nodded to her father and forced a very awkward smile that just made the situation worse.

Gini took a pause... "explain to me now..." she said. "Oooo this is getting good!" Yamina rolls onto the war table and kicks her feet enjoying the show that was going to take place. She giggled and Banette was just as crazy as her

Ami frowned then she sat down at her spot on the war table "why is everyone ignoring me " she whispered then she yelled at Gini "hey Gini i'm here i can help yal" she smiled hoping they noticed she was here. She didn't like being forgotten.

"Me and my wife agreed that if anything were to happen to us you would be the one Hoshi would go to instead of one of our family members. I trust you more with my daughter's life then my brother or my wife's family," Kibo explained, glaring at Yamina out of the corner of his eyes. Hoshi watched the exchange looking just like her father when he was in warlord training.

Lola slowly woke up and realized she wasn't in her own house. The events of what happened previously flooding back to her and making her scream.

Kira gasped then she got worried then she kissed Lola "its ok...."she cried then she laid beside her and she hugged her tight "i'm here for you..."she cried even more.

Gini stood there in shock "th-thank you but I don't think do could do that!" She said with confusion. Yamina giggles and continues to watch. Gini turned to see the sun disappearing over the snowy mountains. "I'm going to bed..." without hesitation she bolts out of the room and heads straight to the princess sweet where she lays in a hot bath. It was like it melted all her troubles away. Yamina sat on the table and looked at Kibo to Hisho. "So... how are you snuggle bugs doing" she said with a giggle. Banette did the same and giggled

Ami faceplamed "i meant.... i'm here to help your kingdom if you need it sorry that came out to fast" she sighed then she got up and she grabbed her sword and she walked out of the room and she started walking back to the kingdom.

(hey Hiro had talked to the old warlord of the grass kingdom...can you respond)

"Snuggle bugs," Hoshi was confused. Why was this warlord acting like this, why wasn't she acting like a professional, like Kibo. Kibo glared at the woman and made no move to speak with her, simply looking unamused with her.

Lola calmed down as she rested in Kira's arms. The water kingdom born woman pushing her face into Kira's ches to hide it from the world. When Kira kissed her she was surprised but kissed back gently, not entirely sure she was doing it right.

Kira blushed then she kissed her back then she pulled away from her then she hugged her tight "i'm so sorry that happened...if you like you can live with me" she told her then she brushed her hair back then she smiled.