• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
This topic is designed to let people show off their Trainer Cards, from the Trainer Card Maker. Feel free to click any cards you like and press Like underneath them!

In order to post your card in here, it will need to be saved to your profile. To do that, be registered and logged into a Pokécharms profile, then click Save To Profile on the Trainer Card Maker:
Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 9.25.07 am.png

You'll be sent to the page for your trainer card. At the bottom, you'll see the embed codes for your card:
Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 9.25.53 am.png

You want to copy the fourth one, the one that says BBCode (Forums) - generally you do that by selecting all the text in the box, right-clicking, and pressing Copy.

After that, right-click in the reply box, at the bottom of this page, and click Paste. Then click Post Reply to send the message.

Here's the card I made as a demonstration:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 20.43.11.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 20.43.11.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 20.46.36.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 20.46.36.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Here's mine. Not my usual team but I figured I throw together a group of monkey Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
11553_trainercard-Linky.png
12860_trainercard-Linky.png
12866_trainercard-Linky.png

Here are three cards representing my team on Black 2, pre- and post-main story. I had a rather big team while playing through Black 2 (rotated between 9 Pokemon) but after defeating the Elite 4/Champion I decided to switch things up a bit to keep things fresh.

Black 2 Journey Team
Goten (M) the Infernape*
Perry (M) the Swampert*
Weavile (F) the Weavile*
Kotoura (F) the Espeon
Sniper (M) the Cinccino
Pagu (F) the Crustle
Cleo (F) the Cofagrigus
Lode the Magnezone
Hinata (F) the Cherrim

Post-Story Black 2 Team
*These three stayed on my team indefinitely
Umbreon (M) the Shiny Umbreon
Glitch the Porygon 2
Lockheed (M) the Salamence
Elysian (M) the Venusaur
Erza (F) the Shiny Haxorus

(Too many Pokemon, but I love them all ♥)

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(if only we had a Kyubey Pokemon then this would be so perfect)

Just wait until we have Gen 6 models. Then Sylveon will be a thing in the TCM too XP

While I don't have anything representing any of my current themes, I might as well share the three cards I made when we were still experimenting with the TCM (and I later recreated over here when it was launched onto the live site)

The first is kind of obvious. All the creatures portrayed have armblades of some sort. Garchomp is a bit ambiguous but I was running out of options. And considering how it's been revealed to mega-evolve into a scythe handed Nic Cage not too long after I made the card... yeah. XD

The second absolutely had to happen. It was largely the reason I made that Dunsparce cosplayer sprite. XD In case you still don't know what this refers to, it refers to this utterly glorious piece of failfic.

The third was my attempt at a conceptual mono-type team. I'd actually love to try training this one and seeing if it's actually viable, but that isn't likely to actually happen. Trainer name is a reference to former CSI character Gil Grissom, who was a forensic Entomologist and one of my favorite characters in the show (It's not the same without him, really XD).

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

So this would be my little team if I were to write a fan-fiction about my Pokemon travels (I very nearly did, but meh). I my mind, I'd be from Hoenn and have an Electrike as my starter Pokemon (a gift from my dad). Murkrow would be a Pokemon I befriended rather than use for battling. Treecko would be my official Starter Pokemon and then I guess Archen and Druddigon would be acquired on a trip to Unova xD If Pokemon were real, that'd totally be my team ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dreamteam_trainercard-Katie.png

Totally ripped off Magpie's idea and made a new card for my Dream Team in their unevolved forms. While my first journey through Kalos will be with completely new Pokemon, I decided months ago that my second playthrough would be based strictly on my Dream Team: my ideal Pokemon team and/or the team of Pokemon I'd most wish to have in real life. While my full team contains far more than just six Pokemon these six seemed like a nice choice to place on my card. :)

Last edited:
trainercard-linkachu-png.10229
trainercard-teapot-png.10274
trainercard-magpie-png.10276
trainercard-demelza-png.10278
here are some that i made for our awesome admins and owners and eevee tamers and...... hope you like em :)

trainercard-datpokeman-png.10286
this was my team in gen IV i think it is great but.... i traded my milotic away as a accident! :( i am missing her.... so i got new better one :)

i hav
[/url] That's My Dream Team :D
i have excatly all of those (just not ahiny dunsparce) i mean that i have shiny raichu (no cheats) shiny flygon(no cheats and all of the others! jealous? sorry but if you want to i can trade you some of them :D

Trainer Cards for my character Owen. The first six are my top six favourite Pokémon, of course. The second six came about through fiction.

And Trainer Cards for the teams I used in the Pokémon games I've played.

This first one with the Charizard background is my team I use for Pokémon Red [/url]
And this is the one that I use for my Crystal playthrough. [/url]

This is my RP character, Jay Ozgale's team. Hope you like it. I did it with the choices I had on the card maker. I seen some of the character are custom made I think. You mind telling me where I can do that? Is it here? Thanks..

image.jpg

I'm a shiney nut lol so ^///^ yeah haha

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I seen some of the character are custom made I think. You mind telling me where I can do that? Is it here? Thanks..
Lots of our trainer sprites are custom made by members of our community, by the many talented spriters we have. We encourage members to submit their work for the TCM so that we have a diverse set of trainers for people to use.

Also, you'd attached your trainer card but not posted it into the post, so I've done that for you: it now shows up as part of your post rather than as an attachment :-)

Lots of our trainer sprites are custom made by members of our community, by the many talented spriters we have. We encourage members to submit their work for the TCM so that we have a diverse set of trainers for people to use.

Also, you'd attached your trainer card but not posted it into the post, so I've done that for you: it now shows up as part of your post rather than as an attachment :-)

Thank you kindly miss.

This is mine & it's my ideal team :3
-PAXP-deijE.gif
22539_trainercard-SylveonX.png

This would be the team I'd have if I was on a journey myself, Piplup being my very first Pokemon, then Ninetales (as a Vulpix), Meganium (as a Chikorita, she'd be a gift from Professor Rowan), Leafeon (as an Eevee), Pichu & Togekiss (as a Togepi egg). I'd also be a Pokemon Coordinator!

Last edited:
My current favorite team(and the one I went through the Elite Four/PWT with in Black 2), with several of my favorite Pokemon (Genesect, Magneton, Muk, and Haunter):

And because I adore Ghost and Steel Pokemon, an all-Ghost team, and an all-Steel team.
23791_trainercard-Selma.png

im new but i made this first thing

i never had this team i have a heart gold and i dont have any other games
i dont know my friend code

Here is my trainer card with all my Pokémon on Pokémon Black... That are in my party all the time, at least.

Blaziken is my all-time favorate, while Raquaza is another. I also like the Phoenix Wright games, so I have this guy as my avatar. This is not my signature trainer card, but it is for now. {All hail Groudon!}

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Namely just wanted to test out the latest additions to the TCM but this is my first Hall of Fame team on Pokemon Y:

Can't wait for the Kalos badges to be added. :)

My Gym Trainer card. Fire Mono lol

My other card for when I am out of the Gym

My rivals card

And finally my other half's card. She said she loves water, of course opposites match.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
First off, I'll show off my Gen VI teams, because the new Trainer Card Maker is cool.;)

This is my Pokemon X team, and my first Gen VI Hall of Fame:

This is my first Y team(The Florges is the blue form, and is also Shiny:halo:):

This is my current team on Emerald that I still need to go back and finish:

And finally, this is my most recent Heartgold team, with a Shiny Meganium that I hunted:

This is my current White 2 Team
Luke, my emboar, was my starter
Billy, my unfezent, was the first pokemon i caught
Zoroark i got from the guy in Driftveil City.
Rick, my lucario, was caught in Floccey Ranch
The same for Jazz, my Ampharos
And Bullet, my shiny Dragonite, is the newest to my team. Which i got form the Tree Challenge.

Not shown is my shiny umbreon.