• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
¡Hola, buenos noches! I decided to open requests, even though I can't figure out how to post my art on here rip. If anyone doesn't mind helping me with that, I really would like to try doing requests for people! I can draw out most Pokemon, and I do better with gijinkas than I do with actual people for some reason(whoops)? I can do orginal characters too. Message me if you'd like, and I think that's all.

Hi there! You can post your art by opening the menu and clicking "Create New Work" under "Creative Corner" :3 If you need any further help, you can message me!

As for requests, I would love to see Blue (rival)~
I know you said you're not as good with people though, so my second choice would be Silvally :D
Thanks!

~SkySilvally

Hi there! You can post your art by opening the menu and clicking "Create New Work" under "Creative Corner" :3 If you need any further help, you can message me!

As for requests, I would love to see Blue (rival)~
I know you said you're not as good with people though, so my second choice would be Silvally :D
Thanks!

~SkySilvally
Okay, thank you! I'm just not sure how to upload the picture to the work. I'll try to work on it as soon as I can! And since the male rival goes by Blue and Green, I'm not really sure if you mean the female or male rival.

When you get to the posting page, it will show an option for you to "Upload your art", it's a little green button. Once you click it, it will open a pop up with a "Choose a file" button, click it and it will open your files or folders so you can choose what you want to post. You also have to give it a minute to load the file, so don't close the window, it will close when it's done!

And I'm talking about the male Blue. '^^ I guess I was thinking that he's the only actual "rival" of the two hahaha but it does get so confusing :D

~SkySilvally

When you get to the posting page, it will show an option for you to "Upload your art", it's a little green button. Once you click it, it will open a pop up with a "Choose a file" button, click it and it will open your files or folders so you can choose what you want to post. You also have to give it a minute to load the file, so don't close the window, it will close when it's done!

And I'm talking about the male Blue. '^^ I guess I was thinking that he's the only actual "rival" of the two hahaha but it does get so confusing :D

~SkySilvally
OH I've been running this site on mobile, whoops. Thanks for the clarification! I'll get to it as soon as I can, because I'm a little down with a migraine rn.

Hai!
Could you maybe draw THE FACEOFF?
By that, I mean Red and Gold's battle on top of Mount Silver.
If it isn't too much of a stretch, could you maybe put Leaf and Lyra on too? Like a double battle, I guess.
Here are the Pokemon that they would be ordering:
Gold - Typhlosion
Lyra: - Meganium
Red: - Charizard
Leaf: - Venusaur
If it's too much of a hassle because of the people, you don't have to do it! Let me know though please! ^^

Oh my gosh this is not my thread I'm so sorry Ember I will delete my post ;-;
I got the notification and just read Aspen's post :(
I feel so stupid right now
I want to see Ember draw this tho it will be awesome :)

Hai!
Could you maybe draw THE FACEOFF?
By that, I mean Red and Gold's battle on top of Mount Silver.
If it isn't too much of a stretch, could you maybe put Leaf and Lyra on too? Like a double battle, I guess.
Here are the Pokemon that they would be ordering:
Gold - Typhlosion
Lyra: - Meganium
Red: - Charizard
Leaf: - Venusaur
If it's too much of a hassle because of the people, you don't have to do it! Let me know though please! ^^
I'll try my best!