• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, does Sky's count? I guess you could call the suit one big multipurpose weapon, so probably yeah, because he stores a bunch of weaponry in there, but his primary weapons are those blades.

1. Remember, Jaune's weapon was a hand-me-down from the times before the Epic Period where every weapon was made into a gun. And Pyrrha had a javelin, which can be counted as a ranged weapon.
2. Uh... maybe?

Ruby's main weapon is a scythe, but it can still turn into a gun. Weiss' main weapon is a rapier that can also shoot Dust (which is kind of a gun?), so the suit can count as a single weapon with many uses.

Yeah. Guess so. The suit literally does everything he needs it to do. He's still considering adding a setting where it has the look of a normal pair of clothes, so he can stay inconspicuous. It'll probably happen later on in the RP

ALL THREE PEOPLE APPROVED!

@YamiVolcarona Pyhrra? Pyyhra? Pyrhha? Pryha? Her short sword turned into a Rifle

The three stages of her weapon:
th

Oh, right. She just never seemed to use it in the show. Also, should we come up with a name for the new team now that we have the others' names?

Last edited:
So I'm back for the rest of the day! (Unless I decide to go play Splatoon...) So everyone's ready for the trial, then! I'll say my character is there as well, we can finish up the conversation, and we can LAUNCH into the action! (See what I did there?)

BTW team update

Team CGRK (Surge, maybe? Could that work for you guys?)
C - Cayden, @MegaCharizardZ (Leader)
R - Ray, @koopa000
K - Kathleen, @The_life_as_a_shadow
G - Gale, @Stormursa

Team TCCX (Tech)
T - Topaz, @Eeveechu151
C - Cito, @TheRagingSSJG (Leader)
C - Crystal, @YamiVolcarona
X - Xander, @HydreigonBorn37

Team SPIE (Does Team Spy sound like a cool name?)
S - Sky, @Sky5372 (Leader)
P - Prism, @SismicFlareCharmander
I - Ivan, @Lord Of Pain
E - Ethan, @DeltaFlame61

White Fang
Garth, @SMRPG64

So I'm back for the rest of the day! (Unless I decide to go play Splatoon...) So everyone's ready for the trial, then! I'll say my character is there as well, we can finish up the conversation, and we can LAUNCH into the action! (See what I did there?)

BTW team update

Team CGRK (Surge, maybe? Could that work for you guys?)
C - Cayden, @MegaCharizardZ (Leader)
R - Ray, @koopa000
K - Kathleen, @The_life_as_a_shadow
G - Gale, @Stormursa

Team TCCX (Tech)
T - Topaz, @Eeveechu151
C - Cito, @TheRagingSSJG (Leader)
C - Crystal, @YamiVolcarona
X - Xander, @HydreigonBorn37

Team SPIE (Does Team Spy sound like a cool name?)
S - Sky, @Sky5372 (Leader)
P - Prism, @SismicFlareCharmander
I - Ivan, @Lord Of Pain
E - Ethan, @DeltaFlame61

White Fang
Garth, @SMRPG64
Rest of the day? It's 10:11 pm for me...

Alright then, since I apparently can't sleep, here is my character, it's an interesting concept, a White Fang spy.

Colour: Grey

Name: Garth Goyle

Sembalance: Turn himself to stone. During this phase he is nigh-indestructible, but can barely move, cannot fly, and is much slower than normal. However if he manages to get above you and transform with his sword above your head... Watch out

Personality: Truly believes what the White Fang is doing is right, and devotes all of his time to them. Sometimes he can only see things the way he wants to see them, not they way they actually are.

Appearance: Has thin Gargoyle wings (if too op than Monkey Tail). He cannot fly indefinitely with them however, only able to propel himself so far into the air. The wings can fold beneath his shirt to not be seen.

Origin: Born into a family who heavily supported the White Fang, Garth was raised by ones who believed that all humans hated Faunas in a Faunas only community, however he himself had some doubts, that was, until one night. That fateful night he had run away from home to meet some humans, to show his family that maybe they weren't so bad. That night, a gang of Humans who believed only humans belonged on the planet, found him and beat him up in a back street. His family found him a couple hours later, barely alive in a pool of his own blood and from that day, all doubt was dispelled, humans were evil and they needed to die!

Weapon: A heavy Battleaxe which can be split into two smaller axes. The large axe can morph into a rocket launcher while the smaller ones become duel pistols

Anything else: No
Edited the weapon too, deleting the above post where I mentioned editing the Sembakance to avoid taking up too much space