• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They arrived at Beacon, Ozpin gave a speech, Topaz gave Ozpin some info, Crystal and Sky made some friends, and now everyone's getting ready for the exam at Beacon Cliff.

Well, Sky wouldn't actually fly down, that'd defy the whole point of him. Jumping off a building gives a good first impression, unless you manage to crash. Then you just look stupid. The angel thing could be saved for when someone discovers what he actually is.

Well, the teammate has to be someone that will be on your future team, and I'll have to come up with relics and their correlations to each other, so maybe halfway through this trial, I'll put them on this chat. Also, I would reccomend that everyone watches the episodes of RWBY that covers the trials. It would make everything much smoother.

1. I've already watched all of RWBY, and recently did some research on the parameters of the trial for Topaz's research.
2. I have an idea for what the relics could be. I can tell you in the convo.

Well... I was thinking playing cards. I think they could work well. Instead of black and red, it would be black and gold. And the four suits would form a team. For example; Say Albert and Jay are partners, and they pick the Aces of Diamonds and Hearts. Then Max and Tim pick the Aces of Spades and Clubs. They would be on the same team.