• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...Topaz literally just decided to leave it for now. There wasn't any need to have the bug latch on.

The reason he even has the plates is to make sure that small bugs and the like can't go by undetected.

I know, but it's because it's way harder to get it off once it's underneath. And isn't the armour for protecting himself too?

That is a very valid point. In truth, I doubt the core story should be changed at all. The reason I got Topaz to tell Ozpin about the maiden was because there was nothing in the main canon contradicting it. Also, it places Adam in power during this time period.

Ye. This is quite far back, so I don't think much we do not will make much of a difference, but Ozpin is pretty much the only RWBY character we can fully interact with

Ok I see now

In RWBY it is revealed that Blake was part of the White Fang, it wouldn't be changing any of the canon.

Qrow is RWBY's uncle, the one who taught her how to use a Scythe, and part of the most famous team ever

Ironwood is head of another school like Beacon

Glenda is the scary lady who saves RWBY on the roof in episode one

Together they form a group known as! Haha as if I was going to spoil it...

P.S. Watch more RWBY, you won't regret it

So I'm back for the rest of the day! (Unless I decide to go play Splatoon...) So everyone's ready for the trial, then! I'll say my character is there as well, we can finish up the conversation, and we can LAUNCH into the action! (See what I did there?)

BTW team update

Team CGRK (Surge, maybe? Could that work for you guys?)
C - Cayden, @MegaCharizardZ (Leader)
R - Ray, @koopa000
K - Kathleen, @The_life_as_a_shadow
G - Gale, @Stormursa

Team TCCX (Tech)
T - Topaz, @Eeveechu151
C - Cito, @TheRagingSSJG (Leader)
C - Crystal, @YamiVolcarona
X - Xander, @HydreigonBorn37

Team SPIE (Does Team Spy sound like a cool name?)
S - Sky, @Sky5372 (Leader)
P - Prism, @SismicFlareCharmander
I - Ivan, @Lord Of Pain
E - Ethan, @DeltaFlame61

White Fang
Garth, @SMRPG64

just saying guys, Ever since I created this RP I have changed Cayden's Weapons ALOT
So, Here is a remade thing of his weapon

He uses Dual Medium sized Scythes that are also Shotguns, They have a Chain inside so it can Deattach from the handle and fly at a enemy without breaking off, Cayden also used Dual Machine pistols that can combine into a Hoverboard (Like that one person at the start of volume 3 but this one can't change colour with dust) Around the Hoverboard are small blades that can retract back into the body of the Hoverboard