• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Seolaris Academy: PKMN Contest RP (Roleplay)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The teacher lowered his sunglasses and glowered at the girl who was asking if her Popplio can stay out of it's Pokeball. She seemed petite and her Popplio in tow atop of her head. Felix lingered behind a bit, wanting to see how this situation were to turn out, and as a way to scope out what the teacher is going to be like for Pokemon Battling class.

"Sorry missy, but no one said anything about your Pokemon were to reside within their balls."

"Bre-Breloom"

Both teacher and Pokemon had their arms crossed, Breloom struggling with the pose though as its arms were quite on the shorter size in comparison to the rest of it's body. The teacher's Breloom tilted his head towards inside the gymnasium where a whole set up for a Pokemon Training course is to be held while another door led to a classroom where the student's would be filing in.

The adult male attached his glasses, rightfully so, back onto the bridge of his nose before seeing the whole crowd of students that has encircled the gym entrance, Breloom, and himself.

"How this class is going to work: students are to be learning about Pokemon battles and styles while the Pokemon themselves are to reside in the gym and train themselves to improve. At the end of every week, battle sessions will be instigated between students within the class as practice. However, majority of your time will be spent learning about Pokemon Battles in the classroom. Do I make myself clear?"

The students murmured in agreement at the sight and deep voice of the muscular teacher. Felix was pretty confused as how much of Pokemon Battles can they learn by sitting in a classroom instead of doing actual Pokemon Battles in person. However, he can't question the teacher's teaching ethics as he made himself comfortable in a seat in the middle of the lecture hall.

"For you information, you will refer to me as Mr. Haurswie, and by nothing else. And welcome to Pokemon Battle Class."

Meanwhile Breloom was hording the Pokemon into the training set, where he expected all Pokemon to do their part. There were machinery and sets and everything for Pokemon of all kinds, so he shouldn't be hearing any complaints. Lileep waddled through the door with Swablu atop of her head-petal thing. The color drained from Swablu's face as she soon realized the Pokemon were going to what she dreaded most....exercise.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: Sorry for not being able to write as much, I'll try my best to catch up with the story)

Haruka looked down beside his feet and at froakie, who was shivering. "C-c'mon froakie, it won't be for that long," Haruka assured. He did feel a bit confused about the whole separation bit, this was a battle class after all. But he didn't question it. "We'll see each other again soon, don't worry."

Haruka let out a slight chuckle at froakie's timidness and sent him back into his Pokeball. He handed them to the coach and swiftly walked ahead to join the others. "Those coaches were really intimidating, weren't they?" He sighed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Naturally this caught Beth by a loop, and upon the explanation of what this battle class was actually about she felt a bit silly for having pressed such an issue when it had never been one to begin with. Granted it seemed odd to learn how to battle without a partner near them, but perhaps this unconventional approach Sheepishly she rubbed the back of her head before she set Poppy down and released Celeste from her Pokeball. She would pass said Pokeballs to the coach before she crouched down to speak to her team given the unusual layout for this class. "Alright, gonna be gone for just a period and then we'll be back together. Take care of each other, get a good feel of this place and above all else stay safe okay?" Beth asked her two Pokemon as the Gothita seemed slightly sheepish but nodded as she hung close to Poppy while Popplio had given a more enthusiastic response.

"Pop!" Poppy said as she used a flipper to give a salute, before she led Celeste to the little door that the Pokeballs & Pokemon went though as they followed Lileep & Swablu as naturally Celeste was taken aback by all the equipment inside the place, though the more enthusiastic & energetic Poppy seemed excited as she dashed inside and the Gothita tried to keep pace. Melody worked to follow with the students as she made her way to the student section of this class.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Ace turned to his Pokémon. The look on Shuppet's face was horror.
"Sorry guys, you have to go and train with the others, wether you want to or not." Ace said sadly." It's only for one lesson." Rowlet flew off to the training set without hassle but Shuppet hid under Ace's arm not wanting to leave.
"C'mon Shuppet you gotta go." Ace said pushing Shuppet toward the training set.
"Shu!" Shuppet said turning her head away fro Ace angry at his perseverance.
As Shuppet looked away Ace slipped back into the crowd and left Shuppet to find the course on its own. Shuppet turned to find no-one there and started tearing up feeling abandoned by its trainer. Rowlet saw and flew back down to Shuppet to comfort her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whew, I'm glad we don't have to do anything serious today. Also, Mr. Haruswie's short sweet and to the point. Coach Aiyana could learn a thing or two." He thought to himself as he let out Peppermint and Agnes. "Okay, you two go into the training room and follow that Breloom. I know you don't like being away from me but make sure you behave Agnes, and I better not hear about you doing anything bad, 'Kay?" "Krow, Okay," said Agnes. Peppermint walked into the training room with Agnes resting on his head. Aaron got back up and silently contemplated how this was the first time in a while that he was apart from Agnes.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The room quickly piled in and filled up with students, with Mr. Haurswie coming in at the end and moving up to the front board. Felix sat there, just watching the man do his own thing before finally starting the class. Felix could only assume the walls were pretty thick and soundproof, considering how the Pokemon boot camp thing is going on just right outside of the lecture hall's doors.

"I'll introduce myself again. My name is Mr. Haurswie, but a lot of students call me Mr. H due to how difficult it is to pronounce to some. I prefer my actual last name, but an abbreviated name can slide by. But for those of you who wants to know how to say my name....you say it with respect."

Felix flinched at the slight raise of voice the teacher gave at the end of his introduction. The teacher already seems really strict, and Felix was afraid of that.

"Just because this is battle class does not mean you can slack off and what not. I've received a lot of feedback saying this was an easy class and I absolutely agree. However, misdemeanors and cheating aren't taken lightly in this classroom. So I want you all to make sure you are on tip-top shape to actively learn and participate in this class. Now, there is still lots to cover on Pokemon Battles, hence we will start lecture ASAP"

The lights dimmed and the screen up front shown a Powerpoint presentation, stating chapter one. Felix internally groaned, realizing this class is going to be majorly lecture heavy most likely and that the students will barely get to experience actual battling. Despite his mental complaints, Felix tried his best to diligently listen and take notes.

Meanwhile, outside of the lecture hall, Breloom was instructing orders to the Pokemon outside. The crowd of Pokemon stood unmoving, listening to what the Mushroom Pokemon had to say.

"Bre..Breloom...Breloom...Loom..Bre." ("I expect all of you to be actively training and preparing, as if you know there's a major battle you are going to face soon. While your trainers are learning their hardest, you must be physically fit to fight your best when it comes to Pokemon battles.

Breloom then gestured to the training stations that were all set up and the tracks that encircled the whole station.

"Loom...Breloom...Bre...Loom." (Now start running! If you can't run, fly! If you can't fly, swim! I don't care! Just starting moving around the track!")

Swablu hesitated, but took off, but again, not trying her best. She gracefully flew on the track without bumping to anyone, not wanting to ruin her texture white cloud wings or even break a sweat. Lileep, on the other hand, slowly wobbled to the track, as she wasn't the fastest Pokemon. She tried her best to supposedly 'run', but all she could do is hobble down the lanes, being the most active she can be.

"Krow" said Agnes as she started flying around the track. She didn't like the idea of getting bossed around by the Breloom but she promised Aaron that she wouldn't get in trouble. Peppermint tried to run behind her but he was quite slow. Meanwhile in class Aaron struggled to keep up with Mr. Haurswie's lecture. "I take back what I said about Coach Aiyana learning something from him, this guy's a military sergeant! What happened to the first day being nice and simple" thought Aaron scared of what might happen to him if he talked in class.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth naturally had hoped for a bit more of a friendly welcome from the teacher for this course, but it seemed that this one was a bit hard nosed for her liking. In this case the best option was merely to keep quiet and take notes as she focused on the lecture and merely hoped that her name would not come up much beyond the roll call. Beth at least hoped that things were a bit more easy going as far as her Pokemon had been concerned.

As the pair listened to the instructor Pokemon, Celeste became concerned that this was the type to smack you if you had not done the job the way it was meant to be. And this big battle? That had been a nerving announcement, but as she had come to discover Poppy was quick to encourage her as the water type grinned and barked in support. "Pop!" (A good run sounds fun to me let's make them eat our dust!") The Popplio would move to the water track and had began to swim with some grace as the Gothita moved onto the main track and tried to run fast as she could along it...tried, having been the word of emphasis as all she could do in her not so graceful waddle was her best and hoped that was good enough.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Haruka sat and listen to the lecture, full of boredom. He reached into his back and pulled out his small sketchbook, he flipped to a new page and started to doodle pictures of his favourite pokemon. He briefly looked up at the teacher, trying his best not to look like he isn't paying attention, and started to wonder how his pokemon were doing.

Meanwhile, Zig was running around the main track as fast as he could. Being as energetic as he was, he easily made his way around the track. Froakie, on the other hand, swam in the water track. He slowly paddled through the water, occasionally diving underwater.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Please let this end already..."

Felix whispered to himself, not really wanting to garner attention to himself and wanting the tedious lecture to end already. What is with this man? Already moving on to the second chapter? They had only finished the first chapter a while ago, and this man was already moving on. Although, it was granted the first chapter was mainly a lot of the basic introductions to Pokemon Battling, so for non-novice trainers, the class shouldn't be too hard. Not yet at least.

"Did I hear someone say something? Do I need to go over the consequences of talking over my lecture?"

Felix quickly let his mouth shut close and pay attention more to the PowerPoint on the screen, more absentmindedly than anything. His first few pages of his notebook was filled with notes already, even though he knew most of the given information. However, Felix wasn't going to gamble with his strict teacher. His eyes wandered towards the clock, which showcased that the class was ending in about...three...two...one....RIINGG!!

"Bless!"

Felix groaned aloud, which went luckily unheard with everyone packing up, and deafened his groan from Mr. H. Felix quickly went out of the lecture hall to find his Lileep and Swablu, Pokeball in hand to return them to their balls. The moment his eyes landed on them, they were drained out. Lileep's decoy petals were drooping and Swablu's fluffy wings were matted with sweat. The moment their eyes found Felix, they both held different reactions. Lileep, more slow than anything, seemed more happier seeing a familiar and nice face. Swablu, somehow with regained energy, flew quickly to Felix and began pulling his hair, as if she was making him regret leaving her to...exercise. She can't even think of the word.

Behind the students and Pokemon's reunion, Mr. H and Breloom gave each other a small fist bump, wanting to say that they both did a great job letting the students and Pokemon suffer, albeit for their own good.

"Sorry, Swablu! My hands are tied for this class. But I'll make it up for you with a nice grooming and food when we return to our dorms!"

Swablue seemed satisfied enough with that answer. Even with a frown etched on her face, she was relatively calmed, for now. Meanwhile, Lileep finally made it to where Felix stood, where the trainer petted the Sea Lily Pokemon for working hard and well today.

Aaron was nearly at the point when he was going to breakdown in the middle of class when he heard the bell. The sweet, sweet bell. "There is someone up there looking out for me." He thought as he packed up his bag. "Jeez my hands are sore. There goes my idea of pokeblock making today." He looked outside and Peppermint was stumbling outside out of breath while Agnes was pretty much asleep. "Looks like you two need as much of a break as I do," he said as he pulled out the two pokeballs. Both of them went inside. "Oh yeah I was supposed to meat up with Haruka for lunch." He walked back in the classroom to meet up with Haruka. "Hey I'm ready to go to lunch. Where would you like to go? I haven't visited my dorm yet so I wouldn't mind heading there." Said Aaron as he rubbed his still sore hand.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Haruka was packing his stuff as he heard Aaron ask him where they'd like to go for lunch. "Oh, um, maybe we can go to your dorm," He suggested. "Hold on, I'll be back." He said as he ran up to the coach. "E-exuse me, but may i please recive my pokemon back--"
Haruka was handed his two pokeballs from the coach before he could even finish his sentence. "Oh, uh, thanks." He said, as he let both of his pokemon out, zig immedietly sprang into Harukas arms. "W-woah, I miss you too buddy." He giggled, as he picked up froake and let it ride on it's shoulders.

"Okay, I'm ready to go now." He said, walking back up to Aaron.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Needless to say this class had been exhausting for all parities, granted one would not expect much beyond boredom in a lecture heavy class but Beth's poor fingers seemed to reflect the stress of near non-stop writing as she had taken a moment to shake out her fingers to help get the sting out of them. Still, she had picked up some useful tips in spite of it and as she packed her things she moved towards the arena their collective Pokemon had been left to work out at as she wondered how her partners had done.

The moment she stepped past the door, she felt a tackle on her chest as Poppy gave a diving hug to her partner as her Popplio seemed to have worken up a sweat, tongue had lolled a bit but otherwise she seemed her usual self and seemed to have energy to spare. Seems her motor would not be drained that easily as Beth smiled at it while she pat her head. "Seems you had a good time~"

A small cry caught her ear as Beth glanced over and saw Celeste, as the Gothita practically had crawled or tried to craw to them as she was covered in sweat and had been practically dead from fatigue. Quickly Beth dashed to her other partner as Poppy moved by her side as she picked up Celeste to comfort and stroke as the latter seemed happier that Beth was here. "It's okay, it's okay. First day is always the toughest. It will get easier from here. For now get your rest." Beth said as she returned her Gothita and Poppy moved to rest on Beth's head as there seemed to be some free time for a change. With this freedom she decided to try and socialize as she walked over to that Swablu and Lileep trainer Felix. "So uh, exhausting class huh?" She asked him as she tried to open small talk.

"Okay Haruka, follow me!" said Aaron as he walked over to the dorm room. he picked up his room key and found the room number. "Okay it's room #104." said Aaron as he opened the dorm. inside there was a single person bed, a small desk, a dresser and even a small PC. "Wow this place looks great." he said as he looked around. "The staff here was even nice enough to drop off my luggage at my room." he said as he noticed his two suitcases were propped next to his desser. He put Agnes and Peppermint's pokeball in the PC as he relaxed on his bed. and dumped out his bags of snacks. He already started digging into hs chips from eearlier. "Want some?" he asked motioning towards the small [ile of snacks on his bed.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"So exhausting class huh?"

Felix perked at the voice, which seemed to be closer to him than anything. The male turned around, finding the familiar face of Beth peering over him, which Felix could safely assume the classmate was asking no one other than him. It seemed she was trying to build of a small conversation, proven with the awkward opening question directed at him, though he did appreciate the effort she was putting in to socialize with him.

"Yeah, but I guess it's for the greater good for us students."

The trainer tried his best to converse back with Elizabeth, going as far as to add sarcasm as a mean for humor, with the assistance of his hand gestured air quotes emphasized on 'greater good.' Swablu, still upon his head, had eventually fallen to a slumber, clearly tired from being pushed past her limits during the training session with Breloom. Lileep looked just fine based on Felix's perspective, but he couldn't just assume that. The male decided to leave Swablu out of her Pokeball, while returning the Sea Lily Pokemon back into her Pokeball for a well deserved break.

"Are you doing anything after this class?"

He tried his best not to make it awkward, but alas, it was evidently awkward with his question. Felix threw the invite out to her, wanting to get to know her more, nothing more than that, as he simply wanted to at least have social acquaintances that he could talk to now and then. And what more of an opportunity could he have wanted when the Seolaris Opening Fair is happening as they speak.

The Seolaris Opening Fair, based on the brochure he had read when he was walking towards Pokemon Grooming at the beginning of the day, was essentially an introductory fair for all students, but mainly for the freshmen students to find out more about the school, whether it would be clubs and scholarships, or even opportunities to meet big celebrities and mentors. Felix wanted to check it out whether or not he had a friend to go with or not. It was a great way for the male trainer as he wanted to see if there were any clubs to delve himself in or great opportunities he shouldn't miss out for future references.

"I was going to check out the school's opening fair if you wanted to join. There are apparently performances being put on by school upperclassmen and alumni, and clubs are all recruiting out there too. Although if you had other plans, then that's completely fine!"

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Haruka sat down on the bed next to Aaron. "Yeah sure." He replied, taking a chip from the packet, Haruka felt relaxed, which was something new to him.

Zig jumped into Harukas lap, yapping for his attention. "Calm down, Zig." Haruka cooed to the black and white pokemon. He didn't want Zig to start running around the room, especially in a dorm room. "So, have you heard of the opening fair the schools having?" Haruka asked, stroking Zig. "I seen it on a broucher on the way here. Want to check it out togehter?"

Big events has never been Haruka's thing, because all the people there. But he seemed to have made a friend of sorts, which made him feel less uneasy.

"That sounds like a great idea, but first. I wanna finish my lunch. You can go by yourself, but I have a pack of cookies calling my name." says Aaron as he grabbed a bag of cookies lying on the pile. "God, I love comfort food," he said as he opened the bag and put a small handful of cookies in his mouth. He paused for a moment and picked up a couple of snacks. "Ehh, nevermind. I honestly would rather head there. I can just snack on foot." he said as he put the pile of snacks in a box and in the bottom drawer of his dresser. "Alright let's go. If this is a performing academy, then this festival might have what I think it has. Do you have any berries and are you good at rhythm games?" said Aaron as he packed his backpack and took out Peppermint and Agnes from the PC.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Ace walked out of the classroom. His hands were tired from writing for so long and he needed a break. Rowlet and Shuppet flew back to where Ace was and he was happy to see them. Rowlet relied happily but Shuppet turned her head back. Ace sighed hoping Shuppet would get over it but he realised Ace did do something wrong. Leaving Shuppet there all alone must have been scary.

As he returned the two to their pokéballs to rest Ace exited the class and walked back down the hallway. He overheard a few students making plans but Ace preferred to sit alone during lunch. He did hear the mention of an opening fair which he decided he would attend to see all of the performances and maybe find a club to join.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
In spite of Felix's feelings on his replies, Beth could not help but chuckle a bit at the first comment. A little humor was a bit needed after the soul sucking battle training class. Poppy seemed to like it to as she barked happily in response as somehow she still seemed to have some leftover energy in spite of the physical and draining class the Pokemon went through. Perhaps she'd need to coach Poppy on how to fake it more so she wasn't put through worse in the future, but for now she focused her attention on Felix as he tossed an offer out awkwardly to her and she smiled all the same. "Oh well I don't have any big plans."

Beth listened to Felix as he made mention of going to the opening fair for the academy, in specific the Seolaris Opening Fair; where general info of school student organized stuff like clubs would be given context to as well as a chance to possibly meet with some guest Coordinator pros and the like which had sounded tempting to Beth even if she had not normally been one for such school events before the Academy. With a natural benefit to coming and an experience she'd likely cherish she nodded to Felix's request as her smile grew. "Sure, sounds like fun."

"Pop!" Poppy barked happily as her partner Popplio seemed eager to see the fair herself which made Beth sheepishly chuckle.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Uh, not really good at rhythm games. But I do have a few berries," Haruka said, reaching into his lunchbox and pulling out a few Pecha and Oran berries. "These were going to be for Froakie and Zig, but I'll get them something else."

"What do you need these for, anyway?" He asked as he returned both his pokemon back into their balls.

"Well, where there are coordinators there are pokeblocks. Where there are pokeblocks, there are berry blenders." he said while putting Agnes and peppermint's pokeballs in his backpack. "Follow me." said Aaron as he head outside. He head over to where most of the booths were. Aaron almost gave up until he spotted it: the Pokeblock booth. Front and center of the booth was a pokeblock maker. He purchased a pokeblock holder from the sales clerk right behind the stall and admired the berry blenders. "These are pokeblock makers. The company behind them made portable ones that are easy to use but some of the old ones that require at least two people are super fun and still make great tasting pokeblocks. All you have to do is put the berries in and press your button when the light flashes on it. Wanna try? I've always wanted to use one."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oh...well, great! We should get going then!"

Felix wasn't expecting for Beth to reply so fast, not mentioning the fact that he accepted his offer too. He kind of expected to be going solo for this, but it was great that he doesn't have to anymore. Now he won't have to wander around aimlessly by himself like some loner. Swablu atop of his head was still asleep, so he was grateful to have at least some company for the fair.

The male student led Beth and her Popplio towards the main campus area, where it was bustling with student life. Light pop music blasted through the air with balloons of the school's color hang, overarching the pathway of the fair. The fair was held on a singular widened lane that allowed people, and Pokemon alike, to walk back and forth to explore the student organizations. Each student organization had a small tent for their group with a small group of representatives handling their station to cater and invite students to come join them.

At the end of the very long, but very wide, road was a mini stage set up with a bubble machine blasting bubbles away for students to enjoy, but to also make the stage seem much more lively. The bubbles didn't distract the audience, sitting a few feet away from the barricade that blocked them off, from the performances that were displayed on stage. Currently, the stage was currently showcasing a student's performance with a Swanna dancing elegantly on stage, snow filling the platform as Swanna's grace and elegance was displayed effortlessly.

"Wow, the school really went all out on the opening fair."

Felix felt movement atop his head, realizing that public area was probably too loud and busy for Swablu to sleep peacefully. Felix examined around in awe, not really sure what to do first to explore the fair. He decided to allow Beth to choose, being the indecisive person he his. Better to have Beth make some choices rather than force her to go wherever he wanted all the time.

"Anything you want to do first for the fair?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth took a moment to merely admire the view more than anything, she knew and had been to fairs before but this just had an atmosphere all its own as her eyes almost seemed to shine as she scanned from one side to the other. She was not alone in the amazement that was felt, as Poppy had a wide grin as the clown seal Pokemon barked out clearly overjoyed with the sights and events on display.

Beth had smiled at this as she and Poppy kept pace with Felix, noting his own Pokemon seemed to be able to sleep easily enough in spite of it all, though that focus shifted as Felix asked what she wanted to do and seemed to leave the decision to her which caught Beth off guard. The two had only met recently in a relative sense yet he was willing to let her make the first call of how they spent their time in the fair. Beth was touched by the gesture, though now needed to think of what the best way to use their time had been as she rubbed her chin in thought and her Popplio even seemed to mirror her trainer as it rubbed a flipper on her chin as both trainer and partner spent time milling over the various options. Eventually, she came to a decision as she smiled Felix's way.

"Well, I do want to try that mini-appeal contest, but I feel the best thing we can do first is watch one of the guest Coordinator performs and try and soak up their experience in demonstration. Plus would just be fun to view, is that okay?" Beth asked Felix with a small smile though had left the final decision for the pair to him as Poppy barked in excitement at the thought as she seemed to support Beth's decision.

Chiczera had only just left the room which Battle Class was held, and was trying to find her way to the fair. When her Pokemon had came back to her, both were equally worn out by. They were returned before Chiczera began looking around. She eventually found the place, which Mikan immediately got out of her Pokeball to take in the sights.
"Yep, I'm as eager as you are! And... huh? Something about a... appeals contest?"
The duo had caught the news of the mini appeals competition, talked about by two other students. Regardless, she nervously went up to them.
"Uh, excuse me? I overheard you talking about a appeals contest of sorts. Do you know where it's being held, since I'm curious about entering? Sorry if I'm bothering you though."

( @Sarah316 @Crimson Sun )

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Felix nodded his head at Beth's suggestion, finding it to be a great idea. After all, they are students majoring in Pokemon Coordinating, hence it would make sense to get some practice in while having some enjoyments during the fair. It'll be a great chance to practice with the inexperienced Lileep or showcase his talented Swablu within the school.

"Alright I'll do it as long as you do it!"

Of course, he was hoping that he wouldn't do the mini contest alone, although it was heavily implied that Beth was going to participate as well. Though, for now they would only be able to sign up for a round, as there was another show going on. The main entertainment was going to be the fair contest that was held later in the afternoon. As of right now then, they'll have to find themselves something to occupy time, unless they want to sit and wait for the contest, in which the answer would obviously be no.

While contemplating on what their move would be, Beth and Felix was spoken to by a student, fairly about their same age. Accompanying her was a Palpitoad, who Felix could only assume as her partner Pokemon. She evidently overheard their conversation about the fair's appeal contest open for all attendees.

"Oh you're no bother at all, in fact we were thinking of joining it. It should be later in the afternoon, because the schedule should be that student performances are currently happening on stage right now. The stage is going to be where our appeal would be done later."

Currently, the stage was now occupied with another senior student performer with her Florges. Dancing along with her Pokemon while a pink dust filled the stage, Felix could tell she majored in Pokemon Showcases rather than contests. Both majors almost completely the same, but showcases contains the inclusion of the trainers partaking within the performance themselves.

"For now, I think we're going to watch performances, preferably a well known guest or celebrity for experiences. I'm pretty sure a guest appearance is going to happen after a few of these student organized performances."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Um, yeah sure." Haruka replied. Putting his berries in the blender. "So, I just uh...press the button, right?"

Haruka pressed the button and the blender started to make loud noises. "It's working, right?" He asked, as he backed away from the blender. After a few second, it stopped and started beeping, Haruka assumed it was finsihed and walked towards it. He didn't want to mess something up, which was something he occasionally did, and looked back at Aaron. "What now?" He asked.

Chiczera was relieved by the reply, and at least responded before heading off.
"Oh, alright! I'll go and watch those performances for now then. And I'm case you didn't know yet, I'm Chiczera! Alright, thanks!"
She went over to the stage and began focusing on the trainer with her Florges. To get known here, she'd have to take note on other performances. Yet alone win that appeals contest.

"All you have to do is pay attention to the light going in a circle and press your button when the arrow goes over it." said Aaron as he tried his best to push his button at the right time. "Don't just press it willy nilly though. If you over blend the berries the pokeblock won't turn put very well." he said struggling to press the button as the arrow got faster and faster. "Keep pushing until you fill up that meter over there." he said as he pointed at the far side of the machine wich had a red gauge slowly filling up.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth blinked as during her convo with Felix a trainer who seemed to dash over with a presumed partner Palpitoad came over to ask about the fair's appeal contest they had planned to participate in later that day as Felix clarified that indeed they had plans to enter which seemed to excite the girl before she left in presumed preparation for that contest before Beth had a chance to even get a word off.

Poppy naturally waved at the pair, they seemed nice to the seal Pokemon and Beth needed a moment to collect herself from the sudden arrival and departure before she turned back to Felix. "Well seems the competition is already heating up and it is just for a fair, not that I am complaining makes it more fun."

"Alright sounds good! But who do they got on for this fair?" Beth asked with a big grin as the topic shifted to watching a special guest, which in turn had both Beth and her partner Poppy excited as they'd get to see real pros go to work and really that would prove invaluable especially for the appeals fair later this day. But she wondered just who was booked for this and who they'd be seeing in question.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Felix wondered the same thing, as who could the academy of Seolaris can possibly have as a special guest appearance to perform at the school. Both his and Beth's questions were magically answered by the public announcer, as if someone had been waiting for a student to ask that specific question.

"Well, I guess we're about to figure out who."

"Ladies and gentlemen, students of Seolaris Academy! For what you all been waiting for. It is my pleasure to welcome a well known guest, all the way from the Sinnoh region. Please give a warm welcome and a big round of applause for a former Top Coordinator Zoey, all the way from Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh Region!"

The familar orange haired female raced out onto the mini stage with a Pokeball in hand. A capsule was clearly around it, as the red shimmer of a normal Pokeball wasn't there.

"Now Glameow, curtains!"

The top coordinator released the feline out of her ball, which also released an abundant amount of glitter, acting like confetti for the grand entrance. The duo worked together to demonstrate a fascinating performance. The sequence was brilliant, using Thunderbolt to allow Glameow's fur to dazzle amazingly as well as incorporating the lightning into the it's Shadow Claw to provide a shockingly more ethereal effect. The two then showcased Glameow's tail amazingly with a combination of Iron Tail and it's acrobatic abilities in the air. The sun shown on the metallic tail to provide a shimmering ray down towards the audience.

Students and onlookers watching the performance were all in awe, seeing a former top coordinator perform before their eyes. Felix was the same, his mouth almost on the floor, seeing how Zoey effortlessly commanded her Pokemon to showcase it's beauty. Felix aspired to have that kind of skill one day. Swablu was completely wide awake, seeing how the Glameow was able to convey it's beauty without trying to hard.

"Wow, so this is what a Top Coordinator looks like. I wish I can be just as good, right Beth?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth had been oblivious to Felix's question, really as he asked her all he'd see was a star struck gaze in her eyes as her entire focus & attention had been shifted to one thing and one thing only. That was the guest Coordinator who was set to perform, the incredible Zoey from Sinnoh! Beth had been a die hard fan of her work and considered her to be a role model and example to follow. So seeing this well rising legend do her thing and dazzle the crowd was an experience she'd cherish for the rest of her life.

Poppy seemed impressed to, as the seal Pokemon clapped in response as the Glameow wowed it and the crowd as a well earned round of applause sounded through the air. Beth soon joined in as her grin was infectious ear to ear as she felt like a younger girl again watching her first show and it had made her all just...just, just giddy she had no idea how to properly explain it. Either way she turned to Felix once it was over and only just realized he had asked her something which caused a sweat to drop down the back of her head as she sheepishly smiled already having felt the awkwardness. "Uh...s-sorry I got a bit excited and may have missed your question. Zoey was just so cool! And her Glameow was a true show stealer!"

(Sorry, had a real lack of motivation to post here, dunno why. My bad, but, here I am. Rp might be dead, but, oh well.)
Neon was super late. That’s all there was to it. Alpha yawned then looked at the clock and his eyes widened. He started barking really loud. Neon quickly woke up. “Alpha what the-“ He then looked at the time. “OH SH-“

Time skip a few minutes and Neon was at the academy. He can run real fast when he needs to. He was given a Rookidee, which he took a few minutes to get familiar with. (I got a Rookidee, right?) Alpha got along with the Rookidee, which he named Dusk. He got a tardy pass and then entered a room with a large stage where someone was performing. “Holy guacamole....” He said. Alpha nodded and Dusk, who was on his shoulder, gasped in Rookidee. Neon quickly took a seat next to some of his fellow students. Alpha sat by his feet, and Rookidee was on his shoulder. He didn’t talk to them, as he was kinda embarrassed for arriving so late, but if one talked to him, he would talk back.

(Notify me if I made any mistakes. Or don’t, this rp might be dead anyway.)