• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Service Pokemon Academy

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder, especially to ericderp, that posts need to be third person, PAST tense, and more than one line long (and the rest of you guys, if you see a violation, report it. Don't minimod).

Miklas noticed Midnight sighing into the couch's stuffing beside her, just as she thought about her own workload for that afternoon. Who knew that seizure aftercare could be so...Difficult? For a pokemon, at least.

But enough about that. In order to waste a little time, she asked the sandslash, "How was search and rescue training?"

Midnight sat up exhausted. "Well we had to do an obstical course 5x, FOR A WARM UP! Then we swam for um.... along time and finally we had to climb tooth rock." She exclaim. "AND they didnt let us use any moves"

Miklas' eyes widened. Accomplish all of that, without using any moves? That sounded incredibly cruel. Suddenly, her time in the town centre didn't seem very difficult at all.

She'd learned how to use aura spheres as flares, to signal for help, and lead paramedics over, as well as how to find safe spaces for her potential master to rest. But that was about it. Miklas suddenly thought herself very lucky that she was hatched as a riolu, and thus, it was deemed that because of her natural ability to sense auras, she would be trained to help those with epilepsy. Being a seizure alert pokemon sounded much easier than being a search and rescue pokemon...

"Yeesh, that's rough," she replied, "Are they at least giving you a free day tomorrow?" the pokemon could never leave the academy unsupervised, but they did receive free days, in which they could spend the day doing whatever they wanted.

(She's a lucario. Riolu is the unevolved form of lucario)

"I'm not sure yet. I think they'll tell us what we're doing tomorrow after our meeting with the trainers tonight," the lucario answered, "I hope I do get a free day, though. Maybe if I ask very nicely, I can get one of the staff members to take me to that bakery I like!" Just down the street from the academy, there was a bakery which made the best cakes and tea in all of Kalos. It was wonderful, getting to relax there with a concerto cake, and a hot cup of tea, with the view of the city centre below.

"Say, I wonder where Ghost went?" Miklas suddenly mused, "I didn't see her after training..."

(Sorry for the long wait :p)
"Maybe she went to get somthing to eat?" Midnight questioned before hit her head. "Shoot I left my notes on the beach!" She said as she hopped to her feet.

"Ok then lets hurry" Midnight exclaimed before running out of the common room and out into the hallway not seeing if miklas was following her or not. She continued running before she got stoped by a guard. "Were are you heading in such a hurry?" She asked the sandslash and lucario. "I left somthing at the beach and we are seeing if we can get a minibus heading there!" Midnight said quickly. "Ok then" The gaurd said letting them go as midnight begain running to the bus drop off/pick up to find a bus already turning far away to the beach. "We lost it!" Midnight manged to said thanking her trainers for the harsh training or else she would have been out of breath.

Miklas turned to look at the schedule in the bus shelter, noting the times. "It's ok, there's another one headed for the beach due in twenty minutes," the lucario reported, "So we'll either have to wait around out here for it, or we could go back inside and catch the later bus. The last one leaves here at seven."

"Or we could go underground" Midnight suggested. Midnight has never been a one to wait, which is why she gets in trouble quite a bit. She also liked the idea to finally get to go deep underground since they were on a hill.

"Its fiiinnneee" Midnight mussed. "All we have to do is dig to one of my tunnels below us. they are connected every were and you dont see the place collapsing." In reality midnight had spent DAYS planing this project. She is well know as a slight trouble make and a great worker but no so good will planing, but that was not true. Midnight had studied and read all about structures and how they were build. She was a bit of a nerd in this aspect but no one really knew about this but her self.

Name: Zyreph
Clothing: Fur Collar Jacket, White Shirt, Black Converses, Black Jeans and a Crimson Beanie.
PokemonTeam: Pan : Pikachu, Nessa : Serperior, Luno : Umbreon(Shiny) [His team for now]
Pan's Moveset: Thunderbolt, BodySlam, Iron Tail, Electro Ball.
Nessa's Moveset: FrenzyPlant, Hyperbeam, Protect, Slam.
Luno's Moveset: ShadowBall, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Moonblast.

Pan And Zyreph were walking on a stone path looking at a map they had brought with them to find their way into the Academy.
"Were are we anyways...." Asked pan as he tugged on his Cyan Scarf, "Dunno, but we're definitely on the right path." Said Zyreph sounding almost a little too confident. As they were about to stop for a break Zyreph felt something under his foot break, he fell off a cliff, Pan jumped off took off his scarf and threw it at Zyreph, it wrapped around his waist as Pan hung onto a tree with his tail, "Wow, you really don't pay attention to your surroundings...." Said Pan as the branch struggled to stay stable.

(Sorry, but only pokemon are allowed in this RP right now. We haven't reached the assignment stage yet, but when we do, you can introduce a human character. Go to the discussion thread, and post a pokemon's bio there if you want to join)

"Ok," Miklas finally agreed, inhaling sharply, "If you're sure that this will work, then let's do it."

The lucario stood firmly to attention, awaiting the orders of Midnight. Being a seizure alert pokemon, Miklas wasn't exactly equipped to handle burrowing underground, so she was putting her trust completely in her sandslash companion for this mission.

Midnight smirked before unsing dig right below herself. "Follow me!" She called as she soon fell into a tunnel. Midnight quickly moved out of the way for Miklas to fall as she looked further ahead. "It we follow this was there should be a cavern with a water slide that goes down to the bottem of the hill. Next we head left and it will lead us to the beach" She replied expertly hopping the Lucario could hear her.

Miklas jumped down into the tunnel, and then clambered on all fours through the tunnel as she followed Midnight. If this worked, then they potentially had a pipeline to the beach, not just for now, but for whenever the wanted to go to the beach, assuming that the sandslash didn't plan on plugging the tunnel when the journey was over.

'Remember to plug hole before guards notice' Midnight though as they headed to the cavern. They could hear water russing before they made it. "I will go first and you go after me" She called before jumping down into the swirling water. It forably pushed midnight down into the long dark pasage way. Midnight surbressed the urge to yell with delight at the water pushed her down turning passage ways, but soon the ride was over as it dumped her into another underground cave pool. She got out and waited for her companion to join her.