• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Shano Region Adventure! (Anime style)

At this point, the girl realised that she had no choice but to get her inhaler. It was either make herself look weak in front of this crowd, or collapse, look even weaker, and possibly die from an asthma attack, right here, right now.

"I'm... Fine..." she wheezed, "Give me some space!"

She covered her inhaler as best she could, using her bag and her hands as she took shuddering breaths in. It managed to relieve her symptoms, but only a little. It was a good thing that Mari was out, so she could carry her to safety, if need be...

"Stay in the air buddy! He can't see you from here so you should be able to hit him once he comes out!" The pokemon did as it was told, and kept circling the arena.

"Actually Garchomp just waiting for your flygon, there a reason he the land shark Pokémon he stalk his pray and waits, and by pray I mean enemie Pokémon"

Ray Stopped the Battle. Are u Ok Rose? He said as Mimikyu got hit by the Attack and Faints.
Ray than turned to the pepole battling and was amazed intill Mohn interrupted the Intense moment and says "The Sky train is here! Everyone get on board quick! It bouts to leave!" Mohn said to the fellow trainers. Jay returned Mimikyu and told everyone to get on Mohns Salamence and he will fly us to the Station.

(That's it, last post for a couple of Hours, Don't get too far ahead please)

The trainer took a few more breaths with her inhaler, until she was satisfied that her tightened bronchial tubes were as open as they could be. Mari crooned softly as she wrapped her feelers around her mistress' left arm, ready to help her over to Mohn's salamence.

"I'll be fine," she answered, wiping a trail of phlegm from her mouth as her pokemon helped her walk over.

Last edited:
Muk poison touch activates and poison salamence" come Garchomp and god job muk you did what you could" Garchomp comes out and uses Dragon Rage as soon as he came out. It Almost takes salamence out.

"Salamence! With what's rest of your hp use Draco meteor!" Salamence summoned the boulder covered in ancient energy, and took down the garchomp. "2 to 2, now we're equal!"

"Not good, I can't use ground moves on that. All right hydreigon come on out!" The pokemon dodged the rocks and landed. "That would've only worked on salamence you know. Anyway, use dragon breath and amp it with this!" Terrance started dancing. "Devastating drake!" He easily one shorted the electross and still had a monster pokemon at full health. "This is a great battle!"

Rose returned Mari as she mounted the salamence, wrapping her arms around its back as she relaxed on her front. At least on salamence's back, she could rest easy for a bit... And hopefully, her lungs would keep their sh*t together, at least until she got to Shano...

"Oh? We'll try this on for size! Use gravity, hydreigon and follow it with earth power!" His pokemon took down its opponent with a swift combo "nobody beats the pseudo of legends pal. Sorry about this."

"Now my last and strongest Pokémon, GO exploud and use headbutt" The exploud knocking out hydreigon. The manaphy egg starts hatching and Jacob not noticing it.

"This is s great chance to try my new team member! Kommo-o! I choose you!" The dragon-fighting came out. "Alright use brick break!" The pokemon charged at the opponent, and took out 3/4 of its health. "Great job, buddy!"

"Alright then, this is my last pokemon too! Go, kingdra!" He sent out the water dragon. "Scald!" And with two that, exploud was taken down."wow, you're tough. Good battle though!"

Kingdra survives with half a health bar. "Wow you use protect a lot. Anyway kingdra use Draco meteor!" Terrance yelled as kingdra hit the final blow. "That's what happens when you have a part water dragon. Anyway, I'm gonna go find Rose and battle her." He said as he walked off.

"Kingdra. Destroy." The pokemon let out a flurry of thunderbolts around the field. "This is it!" Kingdra charged at its opponent, and used guillitone. It hits. "Sorry, did I go overboard. Good game!' He held out his hand.