• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh journey

Andrew went to go heal his Magby then went to go train it. "Ok Magby time to train. Go Munchlax!" Andrew said "Train on each other into you guys evolve." and they did.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Do you mind if I travel with you, too? I wanna become a Pokemon Professor and research many Pokemon. The gyms help me train my Pokemon so they can catch more Pokemon for me to research," Jack said to Quinn.

Andrew decided to continue looking for Pokémon. Andrew found a Eevee "Go Staravia! Gust!" Andrew said "Nice! Pokeball go!" One...Two...Three...Caught!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Thanks. Come on out Riolu," Jack said. Jack taught Riolu Earthquake. "Here you can have it back," Jack said giving TM Earthquake to Quinn. "Let's go find Andrew," he said.

Andrew went and trained his Staravia into it evolves. And it did. "Well guys should we go battle the next gym?" he said to his Pokémon. He sent them out and asked again "Should we go battle the next gym?" Andrew asked Grotle, Staraptor, Pichu, Ponyta, Magmar and Eevee. They all nodded yes. "Ok return guys." he said returning his Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Andrew, I assume? I saw you fight Quinn. So, you're going to get your second gym badge. Can I come with you, too?" Jack asked Andrew

Max had went ahead and beaten the second gym and, once again fought Aura Wielder Riley, who gave him a Riolu after that battle.
"Man, do i feel bad leaving Andrew behind."

"Oh." Andrew said "And yes I'm going to go fight the second gym. It's a grass type gym so I'm going to use Ponyta and Magmar." he said "Hey what's your name?" Andrew asked.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I'm Jack. I planned on using my Houndoom. However, Inferno alone might not be able to defeat the gym. Do you know where I can find Poison types?" Jack asked Andrew.

"No. Sorry but I will let you use Magmar if you want." Andrew said to Jack. "If I did know where to get poison types I would tell you but I don't." then Andrew walked to the gym but first healed and put Staraptor in the PC. He went into the gym and battled it. The gym leader had a Cherubi, Turtwig and a Roserade. The gym leader used Cherubi first "Go Ponyta!" Andrew said. "Use flamethrower!" he told his Ponyta. "Return." the gym leader said "Go Turtwig. Leaf storm!" "Flamethrower again!" and when Ponyta beat the Turtwig it started to glow...Ponyta evolved!" "Ok on the next Pokémon the gym leader uses ember it!" Andrew told his Rapidash. And like that, Andrew won.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
As Jack was watching Andrew battle the gym leader he thought of something. I remember seeing a Drifloon while heading here. Maybe I can use it temporarily to beat the gym leader.

After Andrew won he went and healed and also put Rapidash in the PC. As he walked out of the Pokémon center, he found a fire stone "Go Eevee!" Andrew said "Here." then Eevee evolved into Flareon. Then he put Flareon in the PC.

"Sure! I might be training but I will watch you battle the gym." Andrew told Jack. So Andrew went looking for Pokémon. He found a Combee "Pokeball go!" he said. One...Two...Crack! It broke out! He threw another one. One...Two...Three...Caught!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jack evolved the Drifloon and challenged the Gym Leader. The Drifblim helped but Roserade made it faint. Inferno defeated the Roserade and Jack got his second gym badge. After the battle Draco evolved into Shelgon and Jack put his Drifblim in the PC. He found an Elekid which he named Voltz and evolved it into an Electabuzz. "Hey wanna battle?" Jack asked Andrew.

"No thanks." Andrew said "Hey do you know how to evolve a Pichu?" Andrew asked Jack "I might go train my Grotle so I can beat the next gym." Andrew said "But do you know how to evolve Pichu?" he asked again.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I heard you have to make it like you a lot for it to evolve. I have a soothe bell that makes pokemon like you the more you train with it. Here take it," Jack said handing over his soothe bell.

Max as walked into the third gym, he wondered if the others even noticed if he was gone. "alright, go Golbat! use acrobatics! Since Golbat doesn't have an item, this move's power increases to 110 damage." Golbat's acrobatics was both super effective and high in damage. Maylene then sends out her Machoke which surprise attacks Golbat, which caused it to just barely rise above the fainting standards, while it was under pressure Golbat started to glow... and... Golbat evolved! "Take this hyper potion. Now, Crobat use Zen Headbutt!" Crobat fainted the Machoke, then Maylene switched to Lucario.
"Go Swampert! quick use Earthquake!" Max shouted when he switched to Swampert "no!" Maylene shouted. Earthquake is super effective!

"Thanks." Andrew said talking the soothe bell "Go Pichu!" "Pi." it said "Here." he said handing the bell to Pichu." then it evolved "Wow!" Andrew said "Return Pikachu." Andrew said "Well thanks." he said to Jack.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"The next gym is a fighting type gym so I'm gonna take out my Drifblim and train it a bit more. I'm also going to evolve my Prinplup since it's nearly ready to evolve," Jack said to Andrew.

Max went outside and trained to find a lost Eevee scared and being tormented by others. "Hey, stop that! Go Swampert! Now, get away or you're not gonna like what comes next." The scared and frantic trainers ran. Max threw his luxury ball as the poor Eevee had already been beaten and battered by the other trainers.