• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Star Wars rp

(y u ignore meh bro???)
Flame finally unlocked his ship and started it. "Im going to finish this, with other help or by my self." Flame said blasting off with ship. "I know another rebel base, they will help me. "Flame said. "Besides they owe me."

She sighed and watched him fly off, it'd be a miracle if he didn't die and a better one if he just came back now ....

(I didn't read it, my bad)
Flame went on the communicator to chat with Karina. "I heard with what you said, and i saw a lot more death." Flame said. "My own planet got blew up by the bad's." Flame was turning his hands into fists. "I want to end this with them."

" Commander." Cal said through. " A ship recently exited from this ship. Put a tractor beam on it and detain the pilot it's for his own good."

(okay, that's fine)
She gritted her teeth a little "that's not worth it! you could make the situation worse and almost everyone here has seen death and doing this could get more people into trouble, we're in neutral territory for a reason " she wasn't sure what she could say, he had done this already and got into trouble with the rebels "you can turn back ..."

Her eyes widened as he fired at the tractor beam "Don't you dare shoot that own! miss and you could take down the shuttle! how st.... how inconsiderate can you be!?" she was trying her best not to shout as she continued to look up at the ship he was in

Flame ended the call and went through hyperspace and went to the other rebel base. "Finally away from all those means." Flame had no clue what to say but he was still glad to be away from them. "Finally peace." He said laying down on the planet.

Tailon

Gryffindork
OoC: A tractor beam doesn't have a physical form to fire at, to fire at the projector would be firing at the ship.

BiC:
Having set her autopilot, Ranya made her way to her personal quarters, taking a seat at a personal terminal. This terminal connected the ship's entire communication array, so she spent most of her time here when in transit and not asleep, waiting for work to come in.

" Corr." The commander said. " This Numbskull of yours just became a fugitive of the rebel alliance."
" I warned him." Cal said as he entered into the room with the Phoenix leader in it. " Leutinate Corr reporting for duty sir."

Flame had no boss, he worked alone. He just needed to rest a bit before he goes after the asteroid again. Once he is well rested he will go after it again and get his revenge. He saw a girl on the asteroid that looked familier to him but he didn't who she was. But he feels like he knows her.

Karina sighed softly, rubbing her temple "I have no idea what's going in his head but there's no stopping himnow" she soon found empty quarters which she could calm down in, herbs were soon being burnt or turned into a poultice and she was happily in a lotus position as she relaxed. She wished she could still hear her homelands birds but they were far away now. Sighing she just wanted to rest

Flame was ready to go after the enemy ship again. He went to it by they were ready with mini ships to attack. Flame cloaked his ship and went inside. "Good, now i have to just blow up this space station." Flame said getting our of his ship with his weapons. "Now which way to go?" Flame asked himself quietly.

Last edited:
Yevay jumped to Cal, her wander through the the force starting to bore her. She noticed the pilot was agitated and pushed a calm wave of feeling toward him, 'what's wrong Boy Scout? You seem super stressed, are you getting sent out on another mission'?

The Miraluka woman did another scan of the force she could reach and counted many force sensitive beings, some maybe not even knowing they were.

Last edited:

Rex

Resident Furry
Within the confines of hyperspace, growing farther and farther away from freaks of nature and Miralukas, both with something to prove, Alex had dug out an old Versafunction88 datapad. Well, it was old by modern standards, the datapad competed with his OOM droids as one of the newest things on the ship, both predating the fall of the Republic by a matter of decades, rather than millennium. Still, it was capable of reading that data chip that the Force Sensitive woman had given him, which was the important thing.

She was a bounty hunter by the name of Ranya. She had a number of high profile targets among her confirmed kills, including a Jedi that had stuck his nose into the wrong shady deal. Alex might have known that one, as one tends to know their coworkers. She didn't have anything on HK-51, but then, it's hard to compete with assassination droids. Still, something told him that he'd meet the woman again, sooner rather than later. So, setting aside the datapad, the Sith settled into his trance. He would awaken once the Facade had exited hyperspace.

Flame was making it to the control room. He saw enemies and a sith. "How am i going to get past them?" Flame asked to himself quietly. He saw a vent and was deciding on wether or not to go through it.

Cal started to calm down. " My mission is to provide aid to the civilians onboard this Phoenix Carrier." He thought communicating with Miraluka. " Never did get your name Ma'am." He said
He quickly snapped back to the Phoenix leader.
"Let's be frank Corr." The leader said. " I didn't ask for Rebellion relief."
' Atleast he's honest.' Cal thought. " Trust me sir I'd rather be on the front lines instead of being here. Or with my team trying to come up with a strategy on how to defeat these things. But apparently I have the right kind of face for this job." He said looking at the leader. " I'm under your command sir whatever you want me to do I'll do." He looked around a little bit. " Out of curiosity where are we going?"
" Datooine." The Leader said. " From there the people will be put on different shuttles to Phoenix planets they want to go to."

Flame remember he had a phone Cal gave to him, but he needed to find a hidden quiet spot to be able to use it. He wondered around the station and ended back at his ship but there were soldiers surrounding it. "Dang it" Flame thought to himself.

'My name? You have to tell yours first, Boy Scout. Don't mind old Nus Nu, he can be bristly when he wants to be,' Yevay hummed through her connection to Cal. She lazily hung around the rebel pilot, waves of calming energy rolling off of her force signature as she did her best to quell her acquaintance's nerves, 'he doesn't like asking for help, very proud. I do suggest you just don't bring up a person named Lan bi though he may not like that to much. No idea why".

'Duly noted.' Cal spoke to the Miraluka. He looked Nus Nu in the eyes showing that he wasn't going to budge.
" For now rest." Nus Nu said handing Cal a data pad. " These are rooms we could spare for your men. You'll start tomorrow."
" Understood." Cal said. He saluted the man and walked out of the room.
" Alright men." He said to the four soldiers that were accompanying him. " We have three rooms. Katar and Horn will be in this room." He pointed to the Data pad showing the room and where it was. " Garner and Morriland you guys will be in this room." He said showing them the room. " You guys are free to go. We start tomorrow."
The Men Saluted Corr and left.
" My name is Callon Corr." He spoke to the Miraluka. " I told you mine now you tell me yours."

"One because im Flame, two Yah you did when i first helped the rebels years ago." Flame replied when some of the enemy walked by. "Uh oh, chat later." He said starting to fight the minions with his swords, with the phone still calling.

'Fine, my name is Yevay. It's nice to meet you. Who are you talking to? A friend,' Yevay's voice seemed to hum in question as she listened to the pilot talk to someone else. She turned her attention away, scanning around herself to view other signatures. She turned her attention back to Cal, "you said you wanted to meet? There's a mess hall not to far from here. I'll meet you there".

She pulled herself away from the rebel and back to her center. Her body tensed as she drew in a deep breath. Pulling herself up she felt around for her sash. She tied it around where eyes would have been and started toward the mess hall, her bare feet striding down the hall. She pulled at her grey shirt down after she stretched her arms, sitting in her earlier position having blocked up some of her joints.

Cal went to his quarters and took off his officer jacket leaving his white shirt still on. " I wouldn't call him a friend so much as a pain in the ass." Call said as he made his way to the mess hall. He looked around and saw Yevay. He walked towards her. " Ms. Yevay I presume." He said as he sat opposite of her.

"Good to meet you," Yevay smiled as she leaned back in her chair. A person that workers here stopped by and asked if they needed anything and the Miraluka order a drink, "what do you think of the Phoenix mess? Not the best out their but it's pretty well off".

Yevay acknowledged a few of her colleagues before turning her attention back to cal. She leaned so that she could rest her chin on top of her hands, "so why did you want to meet? Wanted to know something or what"?

He looked at her. He leaned back in the chair. and looked around the Mess. " It looks better than the Liberators. " truthfully I just wanted to see you. And to also say thank you for helping me during the dog fight I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

"Not a problem. Have to ask though, what is it like to be a pilot? Never driven an aircraft before because of oblivious reasons but what's it feel like," Yevay questioned her head tilting to the side, a few strands falling out of place. She moved to sit normally and sipped her drink when it came, "would you like something? I'm sure we can grab you something to eat even if the old boss didn't permit it".

She put her drink on the table and two Phoenix agents stopped at the table to say hello. One of them looked over cal with a sneer, "get assigned to babysit a rebel? That must be fun, what you gonna do take him out to see the fancy pancy ships flying about"?

"Watch it," Yevay growled shoulders going rigid as she challenged the other. The Phoenix she was growling at's partner back off, not wanting to get caught between the two, "he's going to be stay with us until he's told to go. So we are going to treat him like he's one of us until he leaves.

" Right I forgot." He said to the Phoenix operatives. " You guys definitely fought and died to defend you're planet from whatever the hell it was that was controlling the asteroid." He said... " Wait no non of you even lifted a finger to protect one of your planets. While almost half of my squadron was killed not to mention four other squadrons and god knows how many first order officers died protecting your planet agent." he said.
He let out a deep breath. " Sorry about that." He said turning back to Yevay. " Yeah flying is something. The rush you have at take off. the hum of thrusters as you maneuver. and the jolt right before you enter hyper drive. But I love flying in the sky above Correlia in my old T-558 Grass hopper. it doesn't have a canopy in it. So you can feel wind touch your face. and that is by far the best feeling I've ever had.

"That sounds amazing. Also not bad there, sorry about my coworkers. They don't know when to shut up and stay away," Yevay laughed over top of her drink as she heard the two other agents march away. The Miraluka tucked hair behind her ears and readjusted her sash as out had started to slip down her nose. The Phoenix agent did a scan of the room and relaxed her posture when she recognized there were no more threats, "its always good to love your job. My condolences for your friends and allies though, I heard".

Karina had almost shivered at the sense of Yevay, not recognising it as her she opened her eyes slightly still in the same position as before to see nothing. She gave a sigh thinking it possibly the air conditioning getting stronger but it felt so odd. Sighing she sat up and put away herbs either in her bag or the burnt ones in the incinerator giving a soft smile as she looked at the time, she could of practically been asleep with how long she had been in meditation, guess it was quiet enough for it to work for once.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like AshGreninja here has struck out. Deciding someone else's character is familiar with his character/gave him a communicator without asking the other person first is autoing, and considering the amount of times AshGreninja has been warned about RP forum rule violations, the time has come to face the music.

AshGreninja is now officially Read Only'd out of the RP forums. Carry on without him.

An announcement rang over the speakers and Yevay sighed loudly when everyone cheered. She rubbed her temples looking down and away from the person she was talking to, "I just lost a bet, this sucks. Would you happen to know where I can get baby wear"?

"Yevay! You owe me 1000 credits," a Phoenix agent yelled from somewhere it the room and the Miraluka just waved them off. The blind woman shook her head and smiled as her coworkers broke out in chatter about the announcement.

The Ho'Din was disturbed by the announcement and sighed "fool, tried to stop him but that's what you get" she stretched and made sure she had cleared up properly before leaving her quarters to do something. She noticed the racket over the announcement and sighed, there would be people who went mad over drama but over somebody? it wasn't her matter any more so she moved on, smiling when she saw Yevay with the rebel and deciding not to approach them as she went though the crowd, looking to see if there was any chance of a certain plant being around as it was on the previous planet so someone may have it for sale somewhere.

Cal raised an eye brow. " Excuse me." He said as he moved his face closer to her " And what bet would this be." He said. He was very curious of what she meant. As Cal looked at the Miraluka he felt a presence though small be ripped from the plane of the living. 'Hero's always get killed.' He thought.

"The bet was that if I lost I had to pay for everyone's baby shower gifts for a friend of mine. She's having a boy," the Miraluka hummed moving her drink up to her lips to sip it. The phoenix agent would have been rolling her eyes if she had them and tilted her head to the side, "why? What kinda bet did you think it was, Boy Scout? Don't tell me you are actually interested in some little bet that me and a few friends made".

" Just wondering. I'm a very curious person in nature." Cal said. " The leader of my squadron and good friend Liana is a mother of three children. I'm sure she'll be willing to give you some of her stuff." He said. He took a sip of the Caf that was given to him. " So what made you decide to become a Phoenix agent?"

Last edited:
"I come from a military family, went to a military school, guess I was to harsh to be a Jedi and a to nice to be a sith. The Phoenix sector offered a job and I took it. Trained with of the older force users in the sector and been here ever since. That and I have never really felt a strong connection to either side of the war, a neutral role fitted me best. I've told me about myself, you have to tell me about you," Yevay smirked as she stretched her arms over her head. Her sleep wear was ruffled but she didn't care, someone from the Phoenix sector passed by ruffling her hair as they did so. Yevay called after them with a laugh and they laughed back, "it takes a while for a Phoenix to trust some in their ranks so don't be surprised if you and your pals get a ruff time".

Tailon

Gryffindork
Outside the porthole of Ranya's quarters, the streaks of light in hyperspace smoothly shrank back down into the stars, indicating that the autopilot had pulled them out as they approached the planet, Dantooine.

The bounty hunter made her way back to the cockpit, taking back manual control as she took the ship in for landing. Passing through the atmosphere, Ranya found herself in a world of grasslands, with many freshwater rivers and lakes. She had entered the atmosphere near the city of Khoonda, the only remaining major settlement on the planet, and also the only settlement with a spaceport. Docking was uneventful, Ranya landed her freighter in a weekly dock, paying the attendant for a full week, and taking some luggage with her from the ship. She sought out an inn or hotel in the city, and ended up purchasing lodging at a hotel of above average quality, though hardly a luxury suite, the whole settlement likely didn't get enough visitors to justify such a thing anyway.

" I'm also from a military family." Cal said. " At the age of sixteen I went to the Military academy on Correlia. I graduated top of my class. It was there that I learned that I was force sensitive. After words my mother gave me a holocron. It as one my ancestors named Davos Tyrell made. Apparently he left the old Jedi Order to marry a servant of some senator. I learned everything I know involving the force as well as lightsaber Combat from that holocron." he took a deep breath. " When I was eighteen I decided to join the Rebellion to finally bring an end to this war and bring peace to this shattered galaxy."

Name: GS-G9 (Peacemaker)
Race: Prototype Chimera Droid
Appearance: Dark metallic skin resembling organic muscles make up the bulk of the prototype droid. Old worn and strangely familiar robes cover the majority of the body save for the legs that each end in a single claw to stand on and the head which somewhat resembles an insect with glowing red eyes.
Personality: Serious, curious, intelligent, and seemingly single-minded yet complex for a droid.
History: Crafted by the mad scientist Jafan Anren on a hidden moon to be the perfect droid that was purposed only to remove the threat of all force users in the galaxy, Jedi and Sith alike. Physically built to be more capable than any soldier and smarter than any machine, with the built in combat knowledge of the galaxy's greatest warriors now passed.
Weapons: Extra long orange double-bladed lightsaber bident and electrical stun pistol.

On the faceless moon of Varen II, behind lab doors Jafan Anren has finally finished all training programs for his now complete "Peacemaker". "Finally you're finished…" the madman mutters. "I've grown so sick but with time I've given you the life and power to purge this galaxy of all who use the force, Jedi… Sith… they will all meet you soon enough. But first… a test run is in orde-r!" The scientist collapses at the hand of his own creation. "You were gifted as well and never knew it Jafan, you poor fool." Peacemaker says cold-heartedly before taking Jafans ship and droids and begins to set his course straight for the nearest force "abuser" and set course for the Phoenix Sector.