• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

Name: Sarah Blackwell
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Birthplace: Paris, france
Currently living: dorm 102
Appearance: She is about 5'3 and has a very feminine build. She has long dark purple hair. It comes to her lower back and has a slight curl to it. She has sparkling green eyes that are darker around the edges. She tends to wear a black dress that has a lace overlay and three quarter sleeves. She also tends to wear purple heels and carries a black backpack with a skull and crossbones on the front. She will sometimes wear black floral leggings, a purple tank top, leather jacket, and knee high heeled boots.
Personality: She is very sweet, but does have a bit of sass to her. She will stand up for herself and others. She will not let anyone get ran over because of who they are.
Backstory: Sarah is a very gifted student. She tends to get A's in all of her classes without even trying. She loves to paint and her dorm is covered in painting supplies and canvases that she has done.
Other:

@Killerbunny the god, I did not realize that we would make similar characters to one another.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I’d like to join

Name: Nick de Lafayette
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthplace: Paris, France
Currently living: I guess dorm 65 random number idk
Appearance: Blue Leather Jacket with a black T-shirt under, black jeans and black boots, black hair
Personality: Kind, Cool, Calm
Backstory: he’s lived in America most his life and now goes to this high school in UK. He misses his birth country but has decided to go to High School in the UK. He has a lot of memories his family’s told him about France but would love to visit it.
Other:

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nice to know this RP's set in my home country too.

You can say that again!

Name: Gordeau Corrine
Age (it's absurd since we all have to be same age but ok): 16
Sexuality: Straight
Birthplace: London, UK

Currently living
: Dorm 61 (Pls tell me if this dorm is already taken)

Appearance
: Gordeau is dark-skinned, of slightly bulkier stature, fairly tall at 5'9 , and has a black ponytail, with two braided strands of hair at his sides, reaching down at either side of his neck.

Personality
: Gordeau is an outgoing and friendly gentleman, and often puts the needs of others before himself. While he is fairly quick to anger and to get annoyed, it takes an extraordinary amount of effort and anger for Gordeau to resort to violence. His slightly taller and bigger stature compared to some others often inspires a protective instinct in him toward others smaller than him. While it may not seem so on the outside, Gordeau is actually quite sensitive and insecure at times, though he'd never admit it.

Backstory
(not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): He used to live in his birthplace of London, before deciding that the busy city life was negatively affecting his physical and mental well-being. So, he decided that he would study the best he could to get into Stardust High, which was, to him, a golden ticket to a tranquil and peaceful existence, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With the unconditional love and support from his friends and family, he was finally able to succeed and secure a place in next year's class.

Other
: A massive fan of video games, particularly fighting games. He also loves listening to music, and often thinks about learning an instrument.

Name: Ryon Orest
Sexuality: Straight
Birthplace: Cracow, Poland
Currently living: in dorm 77 (I had a hard day today, so I didn't read all posts. I hope That I can be in this dorm)
Appearance: Ryon is 6'0 tall, a bit muscular. he has medium-long black hair and Sapphire eyes. He wears White hoodie,gray t-shirt and black shorts. He has a silver necklace with a silver wolf head.
Personality: Ryon is a person that lives with his own rules. He is hard to understand sometimes, but he is friendly to everyone. He keeps saying that the most interesting thing in this world are people. He loves play with others feelings and their point of few at the world. He isn't a bad person, but he sometimes can pick a fight with someone or mess with people he schouldn't. Always see for a trouble.
Backstory: Even if Ryon seem like a guy, who don't care about school at all. He really study and is interested in what is happening at the class. Thanks to his hard work, he managed somehow to get into this school.
Other:N/A

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
4'8 = 1.4224 meters
5'2 = 1.575 meters
5'3 = 1.6 meters
5'5 = 1.651 meters
5'6 = 1.676 meters
5'7 = 1.702 meters
5'8 = 1.727 meters
5'9 = 1.753 meters
6'1 = 1.8542 meters
I thought I am 5'7, but I am 5'8,lol.

@RhythmThief accepted

@EmoKitty21 accepted

@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette feels kinda empty, add something more in backstory and personality and that would be it.

So we'll start probably tomorrow, I wanna wait if anyone else decides to come

Wow, this RP seems crowded. So what should I do other than make it even more crowded? I've never been in an RP with this many people, and try as I might to read all of the previous posts, something may have slipped my memory. I tried to make my characters as original as my unimaginative brain could muster, I do apologize in advance if my character seems based off of or shares too much in common with someone else's character- do let me know if you'd like me to change something, but I promise there is no intentional copying going on over here :D. It ended up being a lot longer than I thought this post would be- sorry about that, I guess I got really into it XD. Also two additional notes, my characters are twins and, although their sexuality says bisexual, that's mostly just because I haven't decided yet.

Name: Yeroto Saito
Birthplace: Mito, Japan
Currently living: Dorm 71
Appearance: The taller of the twins, Yero sports a rather lean body with a slender build. The young man stands at 6'1, and his undeniably straight posture makes him look even taller. Yero, despite his gravitation towards academic activities, has a naturally athletic look to him. His beige skin has cool undertones, it's peachy and smooth- almost immature looking. The expression that most often occupies Yero's face is rather professional, his smiles are restrained and the boy's eyes are nearly unreadable. He does his very best to stay politically correct in every way, including the way he expresses himself and reacts to things. None the less, Yero's features are sharp. His rigid jawline is marked with the smallest hint of shadow from growing stubble, and his pointed nose is accompanied by two deep brown eyes. The boy's eyes are almond shaped and almost black in color, but soft and gentle. Yero's hair is black and stringy, rather soft despite it's dry appearance. It's charcoal coloring gives no hint of highlight or additional pampering, though it's cut rather neatly- an up-to-date under cut style with the top just long enough to create a short fringe which shadow his eyebrows slightly.
Personality: Yero is sort of an ideal student in some ways. He's an old soul in a young body, which has it's ups and downs. Yero knows how to calmly speak on issues that bother them without yelling or overpowering a conversation, he can look at situations and people with unbiased views and without assumptions and judgments, and he always holds himself accountable for their actions, and words whether good or bad. Yero's maturity and sense of responsibility knows no bounds, one would wonder if he truly was a high school student after getting to know him. Just the way he holds himself gives the boy a professional look. Of course, with all this venerable attitude, Yero sort of missed out on a childhood. He's not one for fun and games, though he does his best to keep everyone happy. His inability to so much as bend the rules is almost crippling, and in ways his morals are so high that he can't reach them no matter how hard he tries. Yero's one major weakness is failure- he simply doesn't respond well.

Name:
Yoshiro Saito
Birthplace: Mito, Japan
Currently living: Dorm 71
Appearance: Yoshi, though more active than his brother, pulled the short stick as far as genes. He's built generally the same as Yero, lithe in appearance and taller than average. He stands at 5'11, relatively shorter than his twin- though he takes pride in his height none the less. Yoshi's skin is a creamy beige color, with a slight tan from sun exposure. His skin is rarely ever 'clean', he always has some sort of cut or bruise or marking earned from stupid act he had earlier committed. Yoshi's face is the stark difference between him and Yero. While Yero is composed and refrained, Yoshi's expression is larger than life. The excitable male almost always sports a smile, and his glowing expression is a dead giveaway to his thoughts. Yoshi's face is slightly softer than Yero's, with a rounded nose and thin eyebrows. His ovular eyes are a rich chocolate brown color, with flecks of a lighter golden hue. Yoshi's hair is straight and charcoal in color, it's undercut is clean while the top is slightly grown out and styled in a sloppy fohawk.
Personality: Yoshi has a lot of energy, to put it kindly. The boy has trouble sitting still, and containing himself in general. Yoshi is impulsive and aggressive, though not in the worst way possible. His in-your-face sort of attitude may be sort of repulsive to some, it's done him wonders as far as making friends in other ways. Those too shy to introduce themselves otherwise tend to be Yoshi's main target of his antics,and without his outgoing personality it's hard to say if he'd ever talk to some of those people otherwise. The young male follows no rules of of social boundaries or personal space, though a part of his intentional naivety is almost charming. Other than Yoshi's friendly personality and inability to be stagnant, the boy's most notable feature is his short temper. In just seconds Yoshi will drop his carefree attitude for that of a more violent kind. He's quick to throw punches, and isn't known to hold back once angered. Yoshi tends to be really bad at choosing his battles, and more often than not he sets himself up to lose.

Backstory (For both): Growing up in the small tightly-knit neighborhood, Yoshi and Yero didn't know much outside of Japan. The major difference between the two was: while Yero loved his hometown, Yoshi had dreams to go elsewhere. Still, the pair was inseparable. Yero showed signs of early maturity at very young ages, and he became much like Yoshi's guardian. While Yero focused on studies and helping the community, Yoshi was out being a kid. He grew especially fond of sports, and though tree-climbing and swimming was a blast- Yoshi most focused on soccer. Soccer wasn't a big sport where he came from, but Yoshi always watched the Europeans play on TV. When secondary school came around, Yoshi moved to the UK after getting a scholarship to a school to play soccer. So Yoshi left, and for a little bit Yero was sort of broken. Yero didn't know what to do with himself when he wasn't keeping his brother out of trouble, so he focused even more heavily on school and growing up so he could help his family- though, he sort of distance himself form others in the process. 4 years later and Yero sets out to join his brother, both of them being enrolled to Stardust High by their parents.

Last edited:
Probably somewhere around 1.95 1.94.
Its not that hard to calculate since 1cm is 0.6 inches.

It is free.

@Barefoot_Kittens both accepted, and btw, two characters can be in same dorm, they don't need to be in different dorms.
Maybe someone should make a list of which dorms are free. I can do that if you want. I'll put the list in another comment and then you can copy and paste it to your first comment

Dorm 14 (@MihajloJedi)
Dorm 21 (@Red Gallade)
Dorm 23 (@PrincessPika)
Dorm 45 (@RenzFlintrock)
Dorm 46 (@Slatzsly)
Dorm 47 (@PlayfulFox47)
Dorm 58 (@TheStargazer)
Dorm 61 (@RhythmThief)
Dorm 65 (@DragonFlye)
Another dorm 65 (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Dorm 66 (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Dorm 67 (@EmoKitty21)
Dorm 69 (@Killerbunny the god)
Dorm 71 (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Dorm 77 (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Dorm 78 (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Dorm 80 (@Shadow_Pup)
Dorm 81 (@Shadow_Pup)
Dorm 84 (@Killerbunny the god)
Dorm 102 (@EmoKitty21)
There. All done and even in order of number. @Shadow_Pup might want to change his two dorms to one dorm but maybe not