• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I pick it up and present it to an equally beautiful lady in the hopes of courtship. Little do I know, she likes orchids and detests roses. This turn's out to not only be a stupid mistake but a fatal one, as she literally rips my heart out and stomps on it. With out my blood pumping organ I die.

*drops a Wii mote*

P

Pokepok

It falls on top of my head and cracks my skull open, which oviously leads to my death.

I drop a very beatiful and calm natured milotic.

It is so beautiful I die after seeing it, making it unhappy that I'm not looking at it, making it strangle my dead body.

I drop a Spicy Poffin.

I eat spicy poffin, it tastes good. I cross the road munching on my poffin. I do not realize that I'm on the pyro-kinetic gerbil crossing and is burnt by Fi and friends.

I drop a match

Yay! Fi is a hit. I love it.

It misses, but lights up gas fumes thus burning me more than the match would have.

I drop Fi himself.

I try to stroke Fi. Fi lets me, but I burn my hand and scream. Fi doesn't like that then incinerates me

I drop 5000 chocolate chip cookies

Psycho Monkey

I use the ashes to cook cheese burgers on the grill. Little do I know the ashes are radioactive and I die of stomache cancer.

I drop a block of wood

S

Shocari

I sharpen the block of wood into a stake and stab myself though the heart.

I drop Pokemon cards.

Silas is male. Silas is a male name, also.

I aggravate her and she rips me to shreds and suffocates me with her tail.

I drop the 1980's Michael Jackson.

Silas is male. Silas is a male name, also.

I aggravate her and she rips me to shreds and suffocates me with her tail.

First: DOH XD Second: Yay for Chibi! [size=1pt]Although reducing things to a pile of ashes with her rocket launcher is more her style[/size]

BiC:

I dance to Thriller until the angry mob of zombies suddenly sees new prey and feast on my flesh.

I drop my skeleton.

The bomb falls, but is a dud. It hits me on the head and I die from being hit by a large metal thing.

I drop a Goldfish. The snack that smiles back! Goldfish.

Little do I know it is TEH EVIL SOCK OF DOOM!!!! It wraps around my shoulders and suffocates me.

I drop a pair of shoelaces.

Psycho Monkey

I die of boredom after flipping through channels. 10,000 channels and still nothing to watch, Arg!

I drop Carlos Mencia

i become obsessed with linerider... yes they made it for the ds and die because i didn't eat anything for a whole month....

~i drop a noisy squirrel~

The noisy squirrel brainwashes me and makes me jump off a cliff to die of a horrible, gruesome, bloody, death.

I drop The Hammerthyst (A legendary Weapon in Fable 2)

I attempt to use it on a nOOb, but it backfires and kills me instead.

*Drops maths compass (this one is more like a knife, very useful if someone jumps out to kill you)*

noisy squirrels jump to kill me and i stab them then some animal activists kill me because i killed the stupid noisy squirrels

~i drop my dead body~

It lands next to me and explodes.

I drop a hypnotic pine marten. (If anyone can guess the reference I will love you forever)

I take the fat old man and crush you with it for not getting my reference. The man explodes for some reason.

I drop an ember.

Fi eats it, but decides he doesn't like the flavor. It's too ash-ish! You can have it. Fi then spits it on me, causing my clothes to light up, thus burning me to death.

I drop a branch of ash wood.

It's in a glass bottle. It breaks, I use it in a mosh pit, but someone else steals it and kills me.

I drop Ringo Starr's nose.