• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay so they are different in some ways.
I mean for Skull Kid, after he gained the Mask, thanks in large part to the mask's evil influence possessing him, he became a warped shell of his former self being very vindictive and sadistic. He even attempted to destroy Termina by having the moon crash down on Clock Town.
So he could actually play a part in this kind of thing with Sebastian, maybe? Think about it.

I dunno. Bomberman might hold a panel (Yknow, like those panels in conventions,...) or something about how to solve puzzles and save the world and crap.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
BTW, something Maya could to as a medium and that stuff could be sensing Joule.
Also, I'm thinking about bringing a certain villain into this RP (who is also from ASG) who literally made me pause my game and laugh my ass off.

Who should Phoenix fight, then? Ryu? Pokemon Trainer? Captain Falcon?
I feel like I'm going to have Shulk and Dunban take on Marth and Ike, with Amaterasu fighting Mewtwo and Eggman taking on Mega Man.
By the way Takumeme, by Rex do you mean Xenoblade 2 Rex or...?

I’m obviously gonna do Funky vs DK, and I could do link vs Lucina. As for Ganon, however, I have no idea. I’d do Dedede if he doesn’t fight Kirby, if you want to use mega knight for that. But you could also use meta knight for shovel knight....hmmm...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I’m obviously gonna do Funky vs DK, and I could do link vs Lucina. As for Ganon, however, I have no idea. I’d do Dedede if he doesn’t fight Kirby, if you want to use mega knight for that. But you could also use meta knight for shovel knight....hmmm...

Kirby can fight Jigglypuff. And I think Dedede would work better as an opponent for Bowser personally.

Sword fighter. slot, I guess. I could also see BOTW link fighting robin, with the sheikh slate being similar to a time in some ways.

Bowser could fight wario, as another option.

Name: Rex
Appearance: Blue salvager armor, which looks like a diver suit. Wields Aegis, Agate, and Godfrey
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Moveset: Standard: Throws Aegis to Pyra, who attacks, Side special: Dash attacks Aegis, Up Special: Anchor Shot. Down Special: Switches between either Agate, Aegis, and Godfrey. Godfrey Special: Similar to standard, but with Godfrey, is a lot slower and more powerful. Godfrey Side Special: Throws his hammer Agate Special: Similar to standard, but medium speed and damage. Agate Side Special: Shoots our rock shards like Charizard/Bowser Fire Breath. Final Smash: Chain Attack
Other: Link can fight Rex/Shovel Knight/Takumi

Shantae and peach, maybe, and pikachu could fight pokemon trainer.

Rex would be accepted, and I shouldn’t do this, but you’re missing one little ite-I mean thing in the description.